Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform.  (Read 33803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:44:49 PM

Don't want to burst the bubble here, buuuut... They "kind of" said the same thing the weekend before. Although the answer then was open to interpretation, now it's just "Yes". Nothing to misinterpret  Cheesy
Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:28:59 PM

Don't want to burst the bubble here, buuuut... They "kind of" said the same thing the weekend before. Although the answer then was open to interpretation, now it's just "Yes". Nothing to misinterpret  Cheesy
Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink

Did they? Don't you mean when they said they were going to announce a proposal 'soon'

IF so soon is pretty vague, this week isn't......but yeah I wouldn't hold my breath but then again these guys seem like they are trying at least to be professional so if they say they will do something I assume they most likely will.

Trading movements will be interesting the next few days. Time for trading games is over, it's like Brexit you have to either be in or out now if you want to ride the move whatever direction that is.... Grin
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:45:06 PM

Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink

Did they? Don't you mean when they said they were going to announce a proposal 'soon'

IF so soon is pretty vague, this week isn't......but yeah I wouldn't hold my breath but then again these guys seem like they are trying at least to be professional so if they say they will do something I assume they most likely will.

Trading movements will be interesting the next few days. Time for trading games is over, it's like Brexit you have to either be in or out now if you want to ride the move whatever direction that is.... Grin

"Brexit" , that's a good comparison Smiley

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/744552929659600896

we should like or share this, if LOYYAL will not answer our question about RBR in the next days
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:22:09 PM

We have here some interesting tweets from loyyal

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp

btw. someone just bought rbr for over 6 btc on bittrex  Shocked
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:15:43 PM

We have here some interesting tweets from loyyal

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp

btw. someone just bought rbr for over 6 btc on bittrex  Shocked

yes, confirmed!

moontime for RBR  Wink
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:13:28 AM

wow so close to finally getting some insight. they know perfectly well they own us some closure.

they spent a lot of time giving speeches in all corners of the world about RBR, Marketplace and the donations. Lets see if they feel just as strong about RBR now. They are smart. They had a lot of bitcoin consulting so i am sure they understand the difference between permissionless blockchain and centralized one.

They are growing too big to put their face on a closed token. they must use a block chain, and this one must be strong one. I dont think they will put what can possible be a billion dollar bussines plan on top of expanse. No offense Franko and the expanse team. perhaps in future but for now the Loyyalcorp must use a much stronger one.

i can't await for their announcement anymore. been too long a guessing game.

i gotta say, what ever they use, it will be a cryptocoin or a token. Most likely a token.

biased speculation:
Since it has taken them for ever to come forth and tell us their stance on RBR, it makes all the sense that they will allow a swap. I would imagine they had to spend a lot of time to figure out how to do this. How can they trade RBR for a token. Hence the time has gone passed as they probably were figuring out how to do the swap.

I just can't possibly see them flat out dropping RBR when they spend almost a year going from conference to conference pumping ribbitrewards blockchain. doing a free airdrop, a pay air drop and promise a marketplace for these token to be used for.

No way they can just rebrand and move over

i think they have split the team into two branches, the outsourcing and the blockchain. The outsourcing is what we see loyyal has become and the blockchain is what ribbit.me is all about and it will be explained to us soon what it means in regards to RBR
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:03:53 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 11:33:26 AM by dannyman

wow so close to finally getting some insight. they know perfectly well they own us some closure.

they spent a lot of time giving speeches in all corners of the world about RBR, Marketplace and the donations. Lets see if they feel just as strong about RBR now. They are smart. They had a lot of bitcoin consulting so i am sure they understand the difference between permissionless blockchain and centralized one.

They are growing too big to put their face on a closed token. they must use a block chain, and this one must be strong one. I dont think they will put what can possible be a billion dollar bussines plan on top of expanse. No offense Franko and the expanse team. perhaps in future but for now the Loyyalcorp must use a much stronger one.

i can't await for their announcement anymore. been too long a guessing game.

i gotta say, what ever they use, it will be a cryptocoin or a token. Most likely a token.

biased speculation:
Since it has taken them for ever to come forth and tell us their stance on RBR, it makes all the sense that they will allow a swap. I would imagine they had to spend a lot of time to figure out how to do this. How can they trade RBR for a token. Hence the time has gone passed as they probably were figuring out how to do the swap.

I just can't possibly see them flat out dropping RBR when they spend almost a year going from conference to conference pumping ribbitrewards blockchain. doing a free airdrop, a pay air drop and promise a marketplace for these token to be used for.

No way they can just rebrand and move over

i think they have split the team into two branches, the outsourcing and the blockchain. The outsourcing is what we see loyyal has become and the blockchain is what ribbit.me is all about and it will be explained to us soon what it means in regards to RBR

I accept we might get some dilution from Ribbet rewards to New chain but actually I would argue we shouldn't have to. Loyyal was susposed to be a rebranding and was labelled as such up until recently on their media online. Plus the move to a new chain was susposed to be simply that, a 'move' to a new blockchain....nothing was said about their are abandoning Ribbertrewards Rewards and starting a new project. The amount Ribbet Rewards hold is honestly quite substantial , along the lines of Ripple so they don't really need to dilute its users share or throw them under a bus.....fingers crossed.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

Looking forward to this announcement!

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:24:24 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 12:39:31 PM by ifightformerkel

It is good that someone just dumped 5 million rbr on bittrex,

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,
and with the dump new people have now 5 million rbr and are now in the game.
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:44:31 PM

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

i agree!

I think the panic guy with the 33 mil. RBR is empty now Grin
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:53:00 PM

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

i agree!

Someone had 33 mil. RBR?

I cant see it on bittrex, the top holder has now only 15 mil.

He dumped that 33 mil. RBR already? lol he will cry in a few weeks.  Grin when this think hit 4000 sat. (10 mil. marketcap)
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

There must be some who bought at sub 30 sats a while ago that simply can't risk losing the gain they have made.....or they are stupid.  Grin
Romanknickl

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:32:44 PM

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,

i agree!

Someone had 33 mil. RBR?

I cant see it on bittrex, the top holder has now only 15 mil.

He dumped that 33 mil. RBR already? lol he will cry in a few weeks.  Grin when this think hit 4000 sat. (10 mil. marketcap)

Many FUDers are here, be careful!
And one big holder got panic, that's the reason for the cheap coins atm , IMHO!

I analysed the Bittrex wallets a very long time!
The result is that many whales accumulate RBR!
altogether the big wallets were less, but the small wallets(4 - 9 mill.) are increasing!
The big holders split their RBR in different wallets, because many guys are observing the wallets.(IMHO)

Seriously, I trace RBR since the beginning of LOYYAL!
I believe in the developer, and see the progress.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

Sure you have (who is we, your imaginary friend?) 9.8 mil RBR.  Roll Eyes

btw. this are only 16.5 BTC at 170 sat. so who cares?

But i bet that you dont have even 1 mil. RBR. Not even 100k.   Wink
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 04:16:07 PM by LuckyBtc

We sold it today.

But we still have 9,800,000 RBR.

We'd still keep selling it today.

Duh if you sell now you'll an opportunity to make good money, Once RBR is converted or exchanged to Loyyal the price will increase significantly.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

From 9.8 Mil. to 5 Mil. lol

but like i say, who cares, at this marketcap this are peanuts.

Sell it and leave, bye. Smiley (and buy back at 4000 sat.  Wink)
dannyman (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Sure you have (who is we, your imaginary friend?) 9.8 mil RBR.  Roll Eyes

btw. this are only 16.5 BTC at 170 sat. so who cares?

But i bet that you dont have even 1 mil. RBR. Not even 100k.   Wink
I set about 5,000,000 RBR in 350. Wink
If you check it, I'd remove that.I have it. Grin

We are groups of whales.
This is trifling quantity.

We still have a lot of amount.
My group is a group of 30 people. Grin

I know I really should really delete your posts but sometimes you are just too funny to delete... Grin

Plus you bump the thread so more people can see what is 'hopefully' about to happen...so thanks
liljames

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:42:55 PM

if you ask me it looks like a pump and dump game by a/some big whales.
maybe there are more of them, but fact is that the large wallets are getting larger.
Some months ago I had a little bit less token than I have today, but I lost minimum 5 ranks (according to the ranks of strongest wallets).
That means that the whales are still accumulating. Therefore they trie to make a bad short term reputation in some treads to bring the market down, and buy cheap.
If there was someone with more ribbits than today, the reason could be: he created more than one account and dumped mainly to him self to spread the coins to different wallets.

In my mind the interest in the coin is still rising. Comparing the total market transaction volume - it´s still increasing, even the price drops.
Whales saw positive feedback in forum and the pump to 500+ so they tried to keep the price down and bring people to sell the coin.
Maybe they have more information than we have (according to the timeline of rebranding and bringing Loyyal to Poloniex). So they trie to accumulate more of the coins and when there is a new high (between 500 & 1k sat) they will use the markets volubility to bring the price to a hyping level. Then lot`s of people are happy to see the old highs again. They will get out and the selling-walls will melt. Then it`s easy for people with large BTC wallets to bring the coin to the top 10-15 and they will be rich and even they sell a part of it they can start the game with a other coin.

It`s just all about time. If we are to emotional and react on price fluctuations like they wish, they will win.
But if we wait and think long term - Loyyal really could be a big thing in 2016

Best wishes,
Liljames
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:47:35 PM

I find it funny that every one is talking about whales when holding "large" RBR amounts,
this coin was traded for 20 sats, so the whales buy the large amount for 1-2 BTC.

So the most "big" holder arent whales, this are small fishes.
But i see that some people are setting buy orders with 10-20 btc yesterday and in the last weeks, maybe this are some small whales that are trying to buy a little bit.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:19:22 PM

I can only say, that this project will have (with high probability) the next 1 Billion Dollar Marketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: