Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Faucets worth the time?  (Read 2508 times)
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:35:57 PM

Don't only relay on faucets because you can't earn an amount that is equal to your internet and electric bills. If you want to earn money fast you need at least member account here in bitcointalk to earn up to 0.0026 per day, i think it's a lot better than faucets because i think you cannot earn that amount per day if you just doing some faucets.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:44:08 AM

So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!

I think faucet valuable and could generate additional money for it, if you rely on the faucet's for main income is very wrong then you will go bankrupt. some say faucet just for fun Smiley thank you
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:59:58 AM

No. Never
Faucet never worth of time also packet data to browse faucet site
Seriously better to join sigcamp than doing daucet
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:19:06 AM

If you are new to bitcoin,yes worth the time.With faucets you can learn more about bitcoin,how work bitcoin and how to make more bitcoin.

Yeah, indeed. faucets are helpful for you to get a grip on the idea of bitcoin, rather than an income source. Unless you have a faucet bot, which is by the way, not allowed and you'll get banned very quickly.

You can do tasks or surveys if you want real BTC rather than tiny dusts. Faucets are good for newbies, but not that good for earning.
laura77

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:28:44 AM

for me faucet worth. but if I can get bigger results. I think the faucet would not be worth anymore.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:41:37 AM

If you are trying to use faucets to make money, it isn't worth it. If you just want some Bitcoin to learn the process of sending Bitcoin and to experiment with it, then using faucets to get some Bitcoin is fine.
Yes as u are just a newbie to bitcoin world by collecting some sathoshis from faucets can help you to learn more about bitcoin ecosystem also faucet rotators can let you make some considerable profits in quick time !
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

For me faucet really doesnt worth with time, you'll waste your time by doing that. Better do other ways which more worth with time. Example, join signature campaign and giveaway.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:13:10 AM

For me faucet really doesnt worth with time, you'll waste your time by doing that. Better do other ways which more worth with time. Example, join signature campaign and giveaway.

That's right, faucets are good for newbies when they are new to the bitcoin world but in long run it will surely waste your time and payouts are very low.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:27:31 AM

So i've just started out bitcoin and I'm trying to learn how its used and etc. I've been using faucets to get some satoshi, but it seems like an inefficient process. Is it worth the time put in to explore and earn? Thanks!
I can say it's not an efficient way for you to earn bitcoin you just spend your time for nothing, why not you try other way to earn bitcoin like do small task, being translator.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:29:54 AM

I can say it's not an efficient way for you to earn bitcoin you just spend your time for nothing, why not you try other way to earn bitcoin like do small task, being translator.

It would be good to invest time in signature campaign rather then wasting time in faucets, returns from signature campaigns are far better in compare to faucets.
AscendancyEight (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:15:16 AM

What would the signature campaign require of me? I understand that I need to rank up and make constructive posts (AFAIK); are there any other requirements beyond that?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:23:46 PM

It would be good to invest time in signature campaign rather then wasting time in faucets, returns from signature campaigns are far better in compare to faucets.

Well quoted faucets don't give you earning worth the time spent on it. Better is to enroll into a signature campaign and earn a reliable earning which is hard with other earning methods.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:51:25 PM

faucet is very worth for new users, but it is only temporary and if you have the knowledge to get bitcoin better. you will definitely feel faucet no longer worth
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

Absolutely no. Faucets are not worth, it's really wasted your time and your energy because the amount that you get from faucets is so small. Better you leave the faucets.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

No, faucets are a waste of time.
I recommend you trying to invest some Bitcoin, make services in Bitcointalk forum or register in a signature campaign.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:39:21 PM

Faucets are not to earn, u won't earn anything from it really. They are for learning process which u did, u learned how to use bitcoin.
Now move on to earning real money and buying bitcoin, most efficent way.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:49:31 PM

I think faucet valuable and could generate additional money for it, if you rely on the faucet's for main income is very wrong then you will go bankrupt. some say faucet just for fun Smiley thank you
Do you even know what you are trying to say? Single faucet sucking is not worth the time, with very high BTC price current rewards from faucets is stupidly low.
Do you want to grind for 20 satoshi? You will be earning 1 dollar (or less!) per month at this rate!

Also there is nothing like 'main income from faucets' because 1 cent per day is insignificant money. Faucets are thing from the past. Stop using it.
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:55:23 PM

Faucets is wast of time and the earning is small comparing to the time we wast in it :p
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:58:38 PM

the current price is very high, so it was really worth it. especially if you are smart enough to do in many sites faucet

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 05:05:47 PM

the current price is very high, so it was really worth it. especially if you are smart enough to do in many sites faucet

Even with the high prices we have at the moment i would have to disagree with you. you are still wasting time doing faucets to earn anything, the only usefull thing a faucet can do is give you a balance other thasn 0 in your wallet so you can practise sending and receiving bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: