Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOVER YOUR RAR FILES PASSWORD.  (Read 4083 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:06:45 AM

Hello community,
I am offering my professional services
I will help you to recover the password of any rar file and send you the password.
You need to send me the file and i will send you the password ASAP.
My charges is based on the size of the file.
I offer vouch copies to 3 sr. member upward with a file that is less than 1 mb
Price for 1 mb is 0.008btc while other sizes are subjected to negotiations.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

Hello community,
I will help you to recover the password of any rar file and send you the password.

If 2 rar files have the same password but have different size, does it need more time for you to find the password? Are you limited to the password character or it can be any length? I would like to take a vouch copy to see if you really can find the password.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:20:52 AM

Hello community,

If 2 rar files have the same password but have different size, does it need more time for you to find the password? Are you limited to the password character or it can be any length? I would like to take a vouch copy to see if you really can find the password.
I am not limited to the password character, if 2 file have similar password it is advisable to send the smaller file and get the password.
PM me to get the email to send the file for vouch copy, please remember that vouch copy file size should not be more than 1 mb.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

I think extrabyte's point is: is the difficulty of you figuring out the password depends on the size of the file?
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:27:56 AM

I think extrabyte's point is: is the difficulty of you figuring out the password depends on the size of the file?
Yes, it will take more complex approach.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:05:00 AM

I am not sure for these services, I'll look at the reviews beforehand, one day I will use your services
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:52:55 AM

Hello community,
Up to how many characters can you bruteforce? That is what you do right?

extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:08:59 PM

Hello community,

I am not limited to the password character, if 2 file have similar password it is advisable to send the smaller file and get the password.
PM me to get the email to send the file for vouch copy, please remember that vouch copy file size should not be more than 1 mb.

Alright i will make a rar file on my own and set a password for it and see if you can find that password or not. I'm surprised about the unlimited password character. I will send you a PM now to send you this file. I will write a review about it after getting the results.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:35:32 PM

While waiting for extrabyte i have to say here that this is a service purely meant for you to recover your rar password and it should be for any product that you are legally own.
More so, there is no limit to the character of password to be recovered provided your rar file has the password on it.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:04:49 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin BUMP  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:12:18 PM

While waiting for extrabyte i have to say here that this is a service purely meant for you to recover your rar password and it should be for any product that you are legally own.
More so, there is no limit to the character of password to be recovered provided your rar file has the password on it.

I have just sent you a direct link to download the file that i just made (a rar file with a long password it has 20-30 characters, the rar file size is 388 KB) How long should i wait until i get the password, (please send me the password through PM, don't make it public Smiley) You can't see what is inside the rar file if you enter wrong password. Excited to see the results.

guys there are many winrar pass crackers out there and rar files are known to have vulnerable passes.

If you know any that is clean and does not have malware then try to get the password of the file that i just sent you in PM.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:14:04 PM

guys there are many winrar pass crackers out there and rar files are known to have vulnerable passes.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:33:08 AM

I have just sent you a direct link to download the file that i just made (a rar file with a long password it has 20-30 characters, the rar file size is 388 KB) How long should i wait until i get the password, (please send me the password through PM, don't make it public Smiley) You can't see what is inside the rar file if you enter wrong password. Excited to see the results.

If you know any that is clean and does not have malware then try to get the password of the file that i just sent you in PM.
I have replied you extrabyte.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:36:40 AM

If you want to, i can create a textfile with a random string, rar it using a strong password and publicly upload it... That way you can prove whether or not you can crack it, and use it as a second vouch.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:19:23 AM

If you want to, i can create a textfile with a random string, rar it using a strong password and publicly upload it... That way you can prove whether or not you can crack it, and use it as a second vouch.
Due to virus and malware, i prefer you send the file to my gmail account.
merelcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:32:38 AM

Sure, PM me your gmail account, i'll create a simple textfile, rar it with a strong password, send it to your gmail and see if you can send me back the text that i put in the rarred textfile. If you can, i'll give you a vouch Smiley
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:31:38 AM

Sure, PM me your gmail account, i'll create a simple textfile, rar it with a strong password, send it to your gmail and see if you can send me back the text that i put in the rarred textfile. If you can, i'll give you a vouch Smiley
Great, pm sent.
Make the password to be very strong  Grin
merelcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:49:21 AM

Great, pm sent.
Make the password to be very strong  Grin

It's the strongest password i could have imagined... The clock starts at 11:48 and stops when you post the text that's in the encrypted, rarred .txt file Smiley
Good luck!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

Short password is maybe possible (I don't know up to3 letters?) to brute-force... but longer one?
I don't think so because rar uses AES-128 encryption, brute-force and dictionary attacks are useless as they would take years.
This must be something else. I want to see results of cracking the vouch files first.
pixel375

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:50:49 PM

The way I see this method is by removing the password code from the RAR file, which then obviously shows you an error message when you open the RAR file, and then he probably uses a file recovery software to scan for lost or broken files. Any thoughts? Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: