Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOVER YOUR RAR FILES PASSWORD.  (Read 4083 times)
pixel375

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:20:12 AM

If you want to recover your RAR files password there's no need to pay anyone to do this job, just download over Torrent, the Elcomsoft RAR password recovery , personally have not tried it yet, but have tried their Office recovery version and it has worked good, the problem is it takes a lot of time to find your password, you must leave your PC open for days but in the end you will get your password to your files.

Not really... To brute force a Rar password of the length of 8 mixalpha-numeric characters, at the speed of 48 key/s, it would take up to 146507 years 131 days 8 hours 53 minutes and 14 seconds. As it is 221919451578090 password combinations.
And that is only if the password doesn't have special characters in it.
XD

And even IF you have a huge high end server with extreme hashing power and could get it up to 168806 key/second, you would still need over 41 years.

Wow didn't know this, I tried at my workplace to recover a lost password of a word document and I started the Elcomsoft program on 16.45 PM when I leave work and the next day in the morning it had already found it, but it was an easy password of only 4 normal letters characters.

So basically what you are saying for example it is impossible to brute force a rar password with more than 12 characters which has Upper case, lower case and symbols , thats good as I keep my blockchain memnonic in such a protected document. I feel like very strong now.

Correct. One of the guys earlier in this thread encrypted theirs with a 20-30 character strong password... You can imagine how many generations that would take XD
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

You sr. member ought to have gotten a vouch from this service but if i may ask, is it not possible to send rar files through gmail accounts?
i need to know because i want try this service but i need to wait for the vouch reviews.

merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:29:46 AM

You sr. member ought to have gotten a vouch from this service but if i may ask, is it not possible to send rar files through gmail accounts?
i need to know because i want try this service but i need to wait for the vouch reviews.

Apparently here's the deal: 3 senior members have asked for a vouch =>
extrabyte (hero member) => sent a 388 Kb file, didn't receive the password so far
pandalion98 (Sr. member) => sent a <1Kb file with unencrypted filenames, didn't receive the password so far
merelcoin  (myself, Sr. member) => sent a <1Kb file with encrypted filenames, didn't receive the password so far

The OP thinks he needs to use gmail in order to receive files, because he believes their virusscanner will scan the rarfiles and protect him against virusses.... However, gmail blocks possible vulnerable attachments, including rarfiles with encrypted filenames. The OP doesn't want to accept files any other way...

I don't know if the OP's service is legit, but so far i haven't seen any vouches, nor do i believe his workflow is proficient for his business model.
You could use him, but i would certainly advice to either pay him after the job is done or use a TRUSTED escrow service.
pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 09:14:15 AM

The OP thinks he needs to use gmail in order to receive files, because he believes their virusscanner will scan the rarfiles and protect him against virusses.... However, gmail blocks possible vulnerable attachments, including rarfiles with encrypted filenames. The OP doesn't want to accept files any other way...
I've sent him a PM pointing to my post that asks for his email. So far, no response.

Since I sent that PM about a day ago and considering BitcoinTalk bugs you with a popup when you log in, I'm pretty sure he already saw it. Therefore, "I did not see it" is an invalid reason.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:34:23 AM

Apparently here's the deal: 3 senior members have asked for a vouch =>
extrabyte (hero member) => sent a 388 Kb file, didn't receive the password so far
pandalion98 (Sr. member) => sent a <1Kb file with unencrypted filenames, didn't receive the password so far
merelcoin  (myself, Sr. member) => sent a <1Kb file with encrypted filenames, didn't receive the password so far

I don't know if the OP's service is legit, but so far i haven't seen any vouches, nor do i believe his workflow is proficient for his business model.
You could use him, but i would certainly advice to either pay him after the job is done or use a TRUSTED escrow service.

Can you make an encrypted .rar files and then remove the .rar format to .txt format ?
I tried that way and gmail accepts my attachment Tongue
All OP had to do is to remove the .txt and change it to .rar and he can get his hand cracking that password Wink
I would love to volunteer for this Roll Eyes
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 10:40:24 AM

Here we go.

ricku

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:22:52 PM

Here we go.

You have successfully sent the rar file to his email think, so let us wait for his response.
I need this service seriously.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:37:12 PM

Here we go.
How did you managed to sent the file with .rar format ? I thought you said google wouldn't allow that
Nonetheless, It is time for OP to work and see if his service are true or just a big bluff Grin
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:53:52 PM

I confirmed to have received the 2 files and i shall work on it soonest.
It is practically unjust to call someone that have not collected anything from you  scam, even in a law court a criminal is called accused until found guilty of the offence.
i will send the password as soon as i am able to perfect it.
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

Here we go.
How did you managed to sent the file with .rar format ? I thought you said google wouldn't allow that
Nonetheless, It is time for OP to work and see if his service are true or just a big bluff Grin
I didn't say Google won't allow it. I think that was someone else.
Refer to post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509870.msg15292941#msg15292941

I confirmed to have received the 2 files and i shall work on it soonest.
It is practically unjust to call someone that have not collected anything from you  scam, even in a law court a criminal is called accused until found guilty of the offence.
i will send the password as soon as i am able to perfect it.
I didn't accuse anyone. Was just my opinion Cheesy
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:20:48 PM

I must admit that your file password is really hard but the work is still in progress, i will update you tomorrow.
pixel375

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:58:22 PM

I will lick my ballz if he actually cracks it  Grin Grin Grin
ricku

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:22:49 AM

Probably you have really included some hard to crack password  Grin Grin Grin Grin but let us wait and see if the OP will get it cracked eventually.
Though my own file password is simple i just literally forgot the word.

pixel375

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:39:20 AM

Probably you have really included some hard to crack password  Grin Grin Grin Grin but let us wait and see if the OP will get it cracked eventually.
If he gets any alphanumerical password with over 8 characters, I will lick my ballz  Grin Grin Grin
Would have to be a Sr's password. Lmao. Just saying  Wink
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:42:19 AM

I must admit that your file password is really hard but the work is still in progress, i will update you tomorrow.
No worries Smiley
The password to the easy one is realistic and reasonable.

Sizes shouldn't be an issue.
The easy one is 1,195 bytes. (1.16 KB)
The hard one is 1,147 bytes. (1.12 KB)

I will lick my ballz if he actually cracks it  Grin Grin Grin
I doubt you can reach it.

Probably you have really included some hard to crack password  Grin Grin Grin Grin but let us wait and see if the OP will get it cracked eventually.
I sent him two test files. The password to the easy one is realistic and reasonable, unlike someone else's test file *glares at merelcoin*
Peace yo Cheesy
merelcoin

Activity: 675

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:10:26 AM

~~snip~~
I sent him two test files. The password to the easy one is realistic and reasonable, unlike someone else's test file *glares at merelcoin*
Peace yo Cheesy

I think i was very reasonable... I think everybody encrypts their rar file (including filenames) using a 256 character randomly generated password using uppercase, lowercase, numbers and characters  Grin

The op just asked for small files, mine was just a couple of bytes... He never said anything about which passwords were allowed Wink
ricku

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:18:02 AM

~~snip~~
Peace yo Cheesy

I think i was very reasonable... I think everybody encrypts their rar file (including filenames) using a 256 character randomly generated password using uppercase, lowercase, numbers and characters  Grin

The op just asked for small files, mine was just a couple of bytes... He never said anything about which passwords were allowed Wink
You are right the op did not mention any type of password but i think he needs not to because anybody is at liberty to use any desired password he/she finds secure.

tigerwood0432

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:40:25 AM

Are you going to extract the files or bruteforce it ?

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
pandalion98

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:10:45 AM

Any updates?
pixel375

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:23:58 AM

Any updates?
Lol I really doubt there will be any updates any time soon  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: