Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124301 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

Official Website Updated, ChessCoin ICO page redesigned. Feel safe and pleasure to join CHESSCOIN ICO!

http://chesscoinpro.com/
http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/

I'll make a suggestion -- provide info on invested coins to date, as well as send an email confirmation to investors with the amount of coins they are donating.

I did a test donation the other day, no email confirmation, no record on the site ... it's like the coins went to limbo (well, until the chain moves, guess they sort of did).
Isolani159 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:39:24 PM

Official Website Updated, ChessCoin ICO page redesigned. Feel safe and pleasure to join CHESSCOIN ICO!

http://chesscoinpro.com/
http://chesscoinpro.com/JOIN-ICO/

I'll make a suggestion -- provide info on invested coins to date, as well as send an email confirmation to investors with the amount of coins they are donating.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Investment information is added.

When you submit the investment form, a message will appear on top of the page:

This ensures your submission reaching us successfully. We will confirm your investment after we check that's not spam!

nothing gonna stop us now
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:49:42 PM

This ensures your submission reaching us successfully. We will confirm your investment after we check that's not spam!

Well, I meant more like a general ICO tab, with info on investments sent in so far, or at least email confirmation. That way if there is a problem after the ICO is over, at least we have the emails (with confirmation numbers, or something) we can use to show we invested. Although I guess you plan to do that manually after a spam check. From other ICOs, I'm used to seeing that stuff all automated.
Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:02:52 PM

Well, I meant more like a general ICO tab, with info on investments sent in so far, or at least email confirmation. That way if there is a problem after the ICO is over, at least we have the emails (with confirmation numbers, or something) we can use to show we invested. Although I guess you plan to do that manually after a spam check. From other ICOs, I'm used to seeing that stuff all automated.

It's possible for us to build an automatic form however the information from that form will be definitely not useful because of the acceptance of both BTC and BELA for ICO investment and a delay in BelLaCoin sync!

The form that has been used is totally safe and convenient enough for investors to join. All necessary information including your investment, estimated ChessCoin you will receive, time for releasing...will be informed to investors whenever we confirm the investment!

Thanks for you loyal feedback!

Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:03:37 PM

It's possible for us to build an automatic form however the information from that form will be definitely not useful because of the acceptance of both BTC and BELA for ICO investment and a delay in BelLaCoin sync!

The form that has been used is totally safe and convenient enough for investors to join. All necessary information including your investment, estimated ChessCoin you will receive, time for releasing...will be informed to investors whenever we confirm the investment!

Thanks for your loyal feedback!

SeriousInvestor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:04:46 PM

SERIOUSLY how many BTC is this SERIOUS ICO trying to raise.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:05:31 PM

I am looking forward to downloading the wallet etc. Things are looking nice here.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:12:28 PM

The only serious thing that I could answer is that we have been developing ChessCoin seriously! All raised ICO funds will be used for that development!

Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

Updated Pre-ICO Ending Roadmap will be published soon! 

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:20:03 PM

The delay with Bela was primarily the reason I brought up confirmations. Ideally the investor sending in bela would get a confirmation number with pending coins sent, and date, just in case the blockchain takes forever (like past the timeframe of the ICO). A pending confirmation isn't exactly proof of anything, but at least then there is some recourse later on if the chain moves like a super slug ... and the investor has proof he submitted the form at a specific time.

Ideally this will become moot if the bela blockchain simply starts moving again.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

This is a work in progress if the dev can generate huge amount of bitcoin then it is very good to the community and project,building a chess flatform is not going to be that easy,we need a first class developers and good marketing to make sure that this venture is a success so we need good support both from Ico and after the Ico..

Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:44:11 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 07:02:12 PM by Isolani159

The delay with Bela was primarily the reason I brought up confirmations. Ideally the investor sending in bela would get a confirmation number with pending coins sent, and date, just in case the blockchain takes forever (like past the timeframe of the ICO). A pending confirmation isn't exactly proof of anything, but at least then there is some recourse later on if the chain moves like a super slug ... and the investor has proof he submitted the form at a specific time.

Ideally this will become moot if the bela blockchain simply starts moving again.

Good news: we will have new BellaCoin mining pool soon!
The BellaCoin is very important to ChessCoin ICO. We are doing our best in finding the solution to help Bellacoin work well for long time!

kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:51:56 PM

Good news: we will have new BellaCoin mining pool soon!
The BellaCoin is very important to ChessCoin ICO. We are doing our best in finding the solution to help Bellacoin work well for long time!

Good news indeed, looking forward to that.

Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:25:28 AM

Thanks to OCMINER, BEllACOIN NOW SYNCED.
BELLACOIN POOL:
https://bella.suprnova.cc

Now, Bellacoins Invested to ICO have come:
https://PROHASHING.COM/EXPLORER/BELLACOIN/BCGMJFLX2IPMMYULIK2QQV5HLGHSKV5QPP

A summary on ICO investment will be published soon!

Isolani159 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:49:26 AM

As what we announced, Bellacoin Miners will have good chance to be first people receiving ChessCoin.
PM me your proof of mining. I'll send you back ChessCoin!

bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:02:40 AM

Never heard of this. will be watching with interest.

Solaris - of the Sun
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:27:10 AM

Thanks to OCMINER, BEllACOIN NOW SYNCED.
BELLACOIN POOL:
https://bella.suprnova.cc

Now, Bellacoins Invested to ICO have come:
https://PROHASHING.COM/EXPLORER/BELLACOIN/BCGMJFLX2IPMMYULIK2QQV5HLGHSKV5QPP

A summary on ICO investment will be published soon!

thanks you Dev for new info yeah i know bellacoin is very important to chesscoin,hope to greatz in the future. good luck!
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:29:19 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 09:38:11 AM by serjent05

i seen  that bella moved now.  It's good we saw that 1 million BELA the dev is talking about

to verify, you can check this link  https://prohashing.com/explorer/Bellacoin/BCGmjFLX2ipMmYULik2qqV5HLGHSKv5qPP/

I see that two weeks from now a CHESSCOIN ANDROID APP will be available.  Way to go Dev Team!  BTW, i throw some hash to supernova to help move the BellaCoin chain and at the same time to be able to get some CHESSCOIN from manual mergemining of CHESSCOIN  Cheesy
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

A lot of great development is now happening before the launching now there are two community merging,it's now easy for both project to succeed now that they are complimenting each other,a lot more is going to happen once chesscoin is finally launch..

verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

On Bella coin's thread someone said that if you participate with Bella at ChessCoin's ICO, Bella will be pegged at 1k sats.

"Bring your BELA to ICO CHESSCOIN : "ICO investors using BellaCoin will contribute with a fixed ratio: 1Bela = 0.00001000BTC"

Is this true?
Like 10x from current price?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: