Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124301 times)
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:15:33 AM

I love chess. It taught me concepts about strategy that I use in my day to day activities. It would be nice if the project is successful. Also, mobile gaming is the way to go.

Yes nice  Smiley  you learn to think...lol and thinking to the front, not the back.

Solaris - of the Sun
lvt2207

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:19:44 AM

ico by joining bellacoin is a huge advantage this time, even if the price of chess in any case, the price level of a fixed bellacoin always in 1000, 900.800 and 200 satosi minimum at the end ico . with 36 million chesscoin ico. for 20 million bellacoin can mobilize, at least you can x1.5 bella and your net worth reached at least 300, 450, 600, ... 1500 satosi  on when you join ico and also the percentage of bonus ...

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:04:07 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 08:21:55 AM by jc12345

ico by joining bellacoin is a huge advantage this time, even if the price of chess in any case, the price level of a fixed bellacoin always in 1000, 900.800 and 200 satosi minimum at the end ico . with 36 million chesscoin ico. for 20 million bellacoin can mobilize, at least you can x1.5 bella and your net worth reached at least 300, 450, 600, ... 1500 satosi  on when you join ico and also the percentage of bonus ...

There seems to be a lot of activity and excitement in the Bella camp that they will be able to exchange their coins for a new coin. I notice now that it seems that most ICO funds are Bella. How will the Bella coins (which seems to be dead) be used by the dev team to promote or pay for development or was that just to bail out Bella holders? Why was Bella coin added and not just BTC? It seems the whole ICO fund will then go to Bella holders. What will be different then than in the Bella world before absorbing Bella into Chesscoin?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:19:11 AM

There seems to be a lot of activity and excitement in the Bella cap that they will be able to exchange their coins for a new coin. I notice now that it seems that most ICO funds are Bella. How will the Bella coins (which seems to be dead) be used by the dev team to promote or pay for development or was that just to bail out Bella holders? Why was Bella coin added and not just BTC? It seems the whole ICO fund will then go to Bella holders. What will be different then than in the Bella world before absorbing Bella into Chesscoin?

Yes, they are excited because they can exchange a dead coin for a live one at dream like rates. It seems the chesscoin team are noble romantics, hoping to support a fellow chess loving community, but in practice they are hurting their own ICO effort.
If only BTC had been available as an option (and no yobit yet) it would have been a much better success.
What's done is done though. No point dwelling about it. If the android app is released soon the coin really should pick up

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:22:57 AM

There seems to be a lot of activity and excitement in the Bella camp that they will be able to exchange their coins for a new coin. I notice now that it seems that most ICO funds are Bella. How will the Bella coins (which seems to be dead) be used by the dev team to promote or pay for development or was that just to bail out Bella holders? Why was Bella coin added and not just BTC? It seems the whole ICO fund will then go to Bella holders. What will be different then than in the Bella world before absorbing Bella into Chesscoin?

Yes, they are excited because they can exchange a dead coin for a live one at dream like rates. It seems the chesscoin team are noble romantics, hoping to support a fellow chess loving community, but in practice they are hurting their own ICO effort.
If only BTC had been available as an option (and no yobit yet) it would have been a much better success.
What's done is done though. No point dwelling about it. If the android app is released soon the coin really should pick up

I think you have nailed it. Lets see how it plays out.
lvt2207

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:28:41 AM

yobit way that it is not really nice at all, the bad news is poured on it, the application will launch android chess is one spectacular overturned. Sometimes it takes a bad reputation before winning the true faith, a lesson I draw from lisk ico.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:29:55 AM

There seems to be a lot of activity and excitement in the Bella cap that they will be able to exchange their coins for a new coin. I notice now that it seems that most ICO funds are Bella. How will the Bella coins (which seems to be dead) be used by the dev team to promote or pay for development or was that just to bail out Bella holders? Why was Bella coin added and not just BTC? It seems the whole ICO fund will then go to Bella holders. What will be different then than in the Bella world before absorbing Bella into Chesscoin?

It all now depends on the road map and the promised flat form we can see chesscoin moving to 1000 sats once it is fully develop,the dev initially request the coin to be traded after the ico but Yobit approve it right away,something the dev has no control of..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:30:14 AM

I don't assume any dev is a noble romantic here... besides maybe the noble coin dev...

If I was the cynical sort, I'd assume that the devs planned to make money off of a theoretical bela rise. Not hard to do, just have a bunch of bela sitting around with not enough liquidity in the market to sell ...  so create up an ICO using bela for payment. A popular ico would result in the coin at least going 2-3x with at least a small amount of liquidity. XCR comes to mind in regard to Lisk... coin basically tripled if I recall correctly.

But so far it didn't boost bela up that much.

And I wouldn't assume if it was btc only it'd be a great success either. The key reason folks became interested here were because of the free bounties + bela exchange rate. For myself, besides the fact I simply like chess, the lack of interest in the coin was what made me actually interested ... if this thing was piling in tons of btc, I probably wouldn't even follow it.

Best timing for android app is after ICO, around when coin hits real exchanges. Not now. What would it do now, slightly boost up yobit's numbers that won't matter in the least by the time we all get our coins? The devs should time the app + whatever else they have planned to around when coins are given out, to temper dumping at least somewhat.
lvt2207

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:34:47 AM

There are too many coins ico now, and there is so much variation in the current transaction occurs, an ico too plain, no longer distinguishable. Their process is very good, did not have any reason to reflect the currency fail or they are hurting it. When it is not born, it lived. So when it does exist, it will be how? Everything is going up from number 0 but chesscoin is different, it step by step and the last step is the launch date chesscoin android. Let's wait and I believe it. The development team has promise in two weeks, the only thing it must do is promote itself, good or bad, and it succeeds as more communities to hear about it.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:38:09 AM

A lot of lesson can be learn here,only submit after the Ico and only go for reputable exchange which can keep it's promise we don't know if a bot is playing here to manipulate  the coming ico ,,

We don't know but i hope the dev will not lose the motivation to push through with the development so we will have the last laugh and those dumpers crying all night for a lost fortune..

lvt2207

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:48:13 AM

I don't assume any dev is a noble romantic here... besides maybe the noble coin dev...

If I was the cynical sort, I'd assume that the devs planned to make money off of a theoretical bela rise. Not hard to do, just have a bunch of bela sitting around with not enough liquidity in the market to sell ...  so create up an ICO using bela for payment. A popular ico would result in the coin at least going 2-3x with at least a small amount of liquidity. XCR comes to mind in regard to Lisk... coin basically tripled if I recall correctly.

And I wouldn't assume if it was btc only it'd be a great success either. The key reason folks became interested here were because of the free bounties + bela exchange rate. For myself, besides the fact I simply like chess, the lack of interest in the coin was what made me actually interested ... if this thing was piling in tons of btc, I probably wouldn't even follow it.

Best timing for android app is after ICO, around when coin hits real exchanges. Not now. What would it do now, slightly boost up yobit's numbers that won't matter in the least by the time we all get our coins? The devs should time the app + whatever else they have planned to around when coins are given out, to temper dumping at least somewhat.
Wallets bella was active again, 2.4 million participated bellacoin ico, trading dynamics are poised bellacoin boom, they have done all the steps, and I think many people are waiting for the moment the birth of chess android. The phenomenon of halving imminent btc, the bed ico not much traction, dynamics bella is now completely understandable. and ico still 2 weeks to the end that all investors are only interested in the last days. is a follower of this project from the beginning, I own both chess and join ico, I totally enjoyed. Let's hope and invest a small amount to it, you will not have too much hope or disappointment

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:58:45 AM

Well I picked up over 6k coins now at 79 satoshi so will just keep trading those up, most are just sitting and staking for now. I do see some potential here, let's hope the DEV can get more good exchanges and roadmap implemented.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:28:03 AM

If I was the cynical sort, I'd assume that the devs planned to make money off of a theoretical bela rise. Not hard to do, just have a bunch of bela sitting around with not enough liquidity in the market to sell ...  so create up an ICO using bela for payment. A popular ico would result in the coin at least going 2-3x with at least a small amount of liquidity. XCR comes to mind in regard to Lisk... coin basically tripled if I recall correctly.

I think we have the same thought here regarding the AndroidChess, it should be released after the ICO distribution.  If you ask me, I do not like what is happening to the yobit exchange.  It is far from what I expected but well i think the exchange don't care enough.  We just need to move on.  I don't care about the price either, and it is getting interesting since a live trading while there is an ongoing ICO.  I have lots of question but i will direct it to the dev.

@robelneo i have a pm sent to you, just in case you missed it.
lvt2207

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:42:57 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chesscoin/

i love it  Cheesy

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:58:23 AM

It seems chesscoin is now listed at coinmarketcap.  77 BTC or 53,668 usd not bad at all.  I just wish the ICO can gather more than that.  But as other explain it, it's hard to invest in BTC while knowing BELA coin holder have a huge advantage over this ICO.  Reason why around 10% of Total Bela in circulation is invested in this ICO.

note.
to nullify it, buy bella and invest it here Cheesy
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:08:03 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 12:31:30 PM by bhokor

Guys we are having hard panic selling, we should try to do something, now the price is under 20 satoshis

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

Guys we are having hard panic selling, we should try to do something, now the price is under 20 satoshis

I don't see problem on this,let them sell and cry later,the dev now has to say what would be the outcome of this ,if the chess flatform has launch those who bought at this level are going to make huge profit had 20,000 chess coin buy order completed ,now had a lot more for my staking..

████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
lvt2207

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:30:12 PM

Do not miss the opportunity to own it at a good price. Someone was trying to push it all comes down to swallow only. I've got yourself a little more Smiley

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:00:19 PM

Also had my buy order completed very unfortunate that I only had a few bitcoin to buy more now I am panic selling my other coins just to buy chesscoin..

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:37:26 PM

why bot chess dumped? tell me.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: