Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124301 times)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:22:47 AM

Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

1. Best picture concerning chesscoin

2. The most significant statistic about chesscoin to Present

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.
Time is 24 hours for you until the end of my comments.
After finishing I will directly send rewards to the satisfactory.

The reward is: 3000 chess / 1 person

Note: For at least 10 comments for each package to end it. And as early as 24 hours.
Good luck!

Really afraid I do not know how to post a picture. Who can help me?

Copy URL of image, paste and surround that with

or click the image button in the post menu, above the Wink face emoticon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:27:28 AM

The only drawback of updating is that I lost my staking weight once I ran the new wallet, maybe I did something wrong.

Nothing changes on my wallet I'm still getting rewards every minutes,one of the best wallet I've had was Bigup but not it seems chesscoin is one of the most profitable coin when it comes to staking already had more than 1000 coins coming from staking my wallet.
Yes the staking is still working. What I meant is that when I exited my old wallet to run the new one I lost my staking weight (which has buit up while the wallet was running). My coins had to mature and I am now still building up the staking weight. Maybe there is no way for the wallet to "remember" its staking weight after restart. Maybe this is how staking works ...
To sum up, I examined the staking weight at the bottom right corner, closed the old wallet, opened the new wallet, re-examined the weight, it was gone (it started over).

I had to reinstall my computer yesterday so uploaded my coins on the exchange in case I had a screw up with the dat files, but now they are back in my wallet. I am also waiting for them to mature and even at a low price, I have been trading a few coins and I am buying low, selling high, so hope to accumulate more Chess as they stake like a charm! I have now some buys sitting snugly there waiting for a dump Smiley.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:39:43 AM

We are still on ICO mode but look at our stat at coinmarket the volume is increasing and all coins are not yet release
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chesscoin/

My fear is people dumping after the Ico the dev should follow it up with a good feature implementation..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:43:40 AM

We are still on ICO mode but look at our stat at coinmarket the volume is increasing and all coins are not yet release

My fear is people dumping after the Ico the dev should follow it up with a good feature implementation..

Yes hope we hear from the DEV soon. I liek this little coin adn it could be one of those really lucky ones for us. It does have great potential as chess is very popular all voer the world. I used to play when I was younger but I need to hoone my skills again, they are too rusty now haha.  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Isolani159 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:52:30 AM

We doing our best for ChessCoin Project. This is a long term developement. We will release the ChessCoin android app around the ICO ending time. The web based ChessCoin platform is also on good projection and would be realeased at the end of year. If we receive enough funding, this would be much sooner.

Don't be afraid of dumping on trading. ChessCoin is one of the best developed altcoin now. The dumpers will regret when ChessCoin get its deserved standing in cryptocurrency world in a near future.

nothing gonna stop us now
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:01:50 AM

We doing our best for ChessCoin Project. This is a long term developement. We will release the ChessCoin android app around the ICO ending time. The web based ChessCoin platform is also on good projection and would be realeased at the end of year. If we receive enough funding, this would be much sooner.

Don't be afraid of dumping on trading. ChessCoin is one of the best developed altcoin now. The dumpers will regret when ChessCoin get its deserved standing in cryptocurrency world in a near future.

Pretty much this statement should lessen our worry , the dev had delivered stuff ahead of schedule.  Am sure the team is really working hard to deliver what is due. about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  
Isolani159 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:06:12 AM

Pretty much this statement should lessen our worry , the dev had delivered stuff ahead of schedule.  Am sure the team is really working hard to deliver what is due. about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

I want all the ChessCoin supporter to receive ChessCoin as soon as possible. So 1-2 days after ICO end, bounties will be delivered without any concerns related to dumping from bounties receiver.

nothing gonna stop us now
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:19:45 AM

about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

In my opinion, I'd say they'd be better off releasing coins to ICO investors first, bounty people about a week later. Reasons being ... bounty people always dump. For all coins. It doesn't matter in regard to coin development, features, or any of that. Some ICO people will dump too, but since they spent at least something for their coins, they are more apt to hold onto them if prices get into ridiculous low levels. Bounty people have no such limitation ... they paid nothing, so no minimum for them to cash out.

Now the trick is to minimize dumping by announcing coin features 'coming soon' or the lure of a larger exchange. The extra week would in theory give the coin more time to get on a proper exchange (bittrex ideally), or at least provide the lure of a larger exchange on the horizon.

Regardless of scheduling, I do think ICO people should get their coins first. Everyone at the same time, investors + bounties, tends to result in terribleness for all, at least short-term.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:23:20 AM

about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ?  

In my opinion, I'd say they'd be better off releasing coins to ICO investors first, bounty people about a week later. Reasons being ... bounty people always dump. For all coins. It doesn't matter in regard to coin development, features, or any of that. Some ICO people will dump too, but since they spent at least something for their coins, they are more apt to hold onto them if prices get into ridiculous low levels. Bounty people have no such limitation ... they paid nothing, so no minimum for them to cash out.

Now the trick is to minimize dumping by announcing coin features 'coming soon' or the lure of a larger exchange. The extra week would in theory give the coin more time to get on a proper exchange (bittrex ideally), or at least provide the lure of a larger exchange on the horizon.

Regardless of scheduling, I do think ICO people should get their coins first. Everyone at the same time, investors + bounties, tends to result in terribleness for all, at least short-term.

Very sensible post and I agree. Even though I do work for bounties, I often also buy in ICOS and tend to baghold and I will be putting half my CHESSCOINS in my own coin asset fund, so the POS can be long term income for my people. Also maybe getting it on more exchanges that have decent volume like C-CEX etc, we can all vote and help out there will help as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:43:10 AM

Very sensible post and I agree. Even though I do work for bounties, I often also buy in ICOS and tend to baghold and I will be putting half my CHESSCOINS in my own coin asset fund, so the POS can be long term income for my people. Also maybe getting it on more exchanges that have decent volume like C-CEX etc, we can all vote and help out there will help as well.

As long as the coin grows and gets positive feedback, the other exchanges will come. But Yobit has alot of scamcoins, a more steady exchange would be great to see.

]
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:56:02 AM

I also agree that the ICO investors will receive their tokens first. Then for the bounties, i think it is better to send them based on the week they joined the bounty. For example the signature bounty. If the participants joined in the 1st week of signature campaing, then they get their bounties 1 week after the ICO investors get all their tokens. For those that joined in the 3rd week of sig campaign, they get their tokens 3 weeks + 1 weeks. Seems fair since if you would have joined earlier, then you'll also get your bounty earlier.

This way, those "freebies" are not dumped at once.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:59:09 AM

I also agree that the ICO investors will receive their tokens first. Then for the bounties, i think it is better to send them based on the week they joined the bounty. For example the signature bounty. If the participants joined in the 1st week of signature campaing, then they get their bounties 1 week after the ICO investors get all their tokens. For those that joined in the 3rd week of sig campaign, they get their tokens 3 weeks + 1 weeks. Seems fair since if you would have joined earlier, then you'll also get your bounty earlier.

This way, those "freebies" are not dumped at once.

Staggered freebie payouts make the most sense. That is how Lisk did it (sorta), and their dumping level was very manageable (actually not sure if freebie people even dumped much at all over there... just a natural decline from initial high).

jxonl3

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:14:05 AM

Just over 48 million chess. I am willing to spend 1 BTC owns 1,000,000 or less a little chess when playing chess on the android app was born. And became its boss, of course, when someone sold me  Cool
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:42:18 AM

Just over 48 million chess. I am willing to spend 1 BTC owns 1,000,000 or less a little chess when playing chess on the android app was born. And became its boss, of course, when someone sold me  Cool

I wish I can have million chess too so I can be something like boss assistant LOL, no worries i won't compete for boss ranking with you.  Pretty much I agree with staggered bounty reward. Cheesy just to make it fair what about sending them their share per week the same share per week they got from the computation of bounty:D.  Lucky those with Sr. and above rank. Most of the participant is either newbie or jr. members.
jxonl3

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:42:54 AM

Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.

Note: For at least 10 comments for each package to end it. And as early as 24 hours.
Good luck!

i have 58.000 chess . can i win 3000 chess  Tongue
i will give the photo of my wallet after .
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:49:33 AM

about the bounty campaigns what do you think is the best schedule to release them?  Do we need them to be released right after the ICO or wait a week before giving out bounties ? 

As long as the coin grows and gets positive feedback, the other exchanges will come. But Yobit has alot of scamcoins, a more steady exchange would be great to see.

Transactions in yobit delightful. I think not difficult to recover almost of chess has been published. Now just a playground that everyone can participate in the first test of sufficient investment. The opportunity to keep or abandon chess ever been anyone interested

lovechess

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:53:22 AM

Hello everyone  Wink .  I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

Good luck!

i have 58.000 chess . can i win 3000 chess  Tongue
i will give the photo of my wallet after .

Yes  Wink
Welcome to join.
But the opportunity is uncertain
Operation is still going on and you'll know the results soon!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:28:57 AM

I wonder who has so many coins on the exchange and is dumping relentlessly, I scopped up another lot @37 sats and now there is a bot dumping it down hundred's of thousands at 60 sat. They should give the coin a bit of a chance instead of just dumping hundreds of k so fast like that. God help us when the ICO ends and all the bounties are distributed, will we hit 1 sat?
Is Isolani coming on here at all to do updates anymore or he just leaving it to the community to salvage?  Huh

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:40:24 AM

I wonder who has so many coins on the exchange and is dumping relentlessly, I scopped up another lot @37 sats and now there is a bot dumping it down hundred's of thousands at 60 sat. They should give the coin a bit of a chance instead of just dumping hundreds of k so fast like that. God help us when the ICO ends and all the bounties are distributed, will we hit 1 sat?
Is Isolani coming on here at all to do updates anymore or he just leaving it to the community to salvage?  Huh

I also asked that question and the dev has given me satisfactory answer please do a back read to access the dev answer ,all the promise features like android application will come up after the end of ICO,there will always be dumper that applies to all coins the most important thing is we still at it Ico ends application coming and more features..

████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
lvt2207

Activity: 187

ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:52:22 AM

Simple to realize:
- Its price will increase on yobit
- Is there someone trying to collect them, by creating pressure to sell, if you do not sustain you lose chess. Then it is difficult to leave it at high prices.
- You can buy 10,000 chess, and simultaneously sell it at a price. Trading volume does not reflect the amount of chess they hold. The development team has control of the volume is given in advance. Should be able to rest assured that no one possesses too much chess as you think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: