Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:21:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴  (Read 124311 times)
hyrosima

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Beautiful life!

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

Thanks much for your belief, guys.
I will prove that I'm a kind man.
I recieve some funds soon, i will put a buy wall at 2x-3x price to chesscoin exchange within 1-4 weeks. That's what I can do for a short future. Further plan will be released soon.
For long term development, new plan will be released soon!

When is soon? Are we seeing another round of ICO in here?  Anyway,  are you changing the plan? I mean the roadmap that is announced  at the OP?  And by the way, Chesscoin without chess community is somehow funny.  You should try to  do marketing according to the coins name, I can't see any chess people here aside from the early comments. 

I think we need to be patience on this, at least we see Pesobit  which the dev had supported for the fund is having a success of increasing its price to 10x of its ICO, am sure chess dev will have a good cut on this and then continue this coins development.  lets just wait patiently, need to believe the dev.

By now, dev must have lots of profit from Pesobit and can go back to focus on chesscoin. And put that buy wall, but the question is when? Will he wait until chesscoin is 1 sat and put a buy wall at 2-3 sats? Lol
Chesscoin prive is moving well. Chesscoin Dev is pooring some funds there. We hope chesscoin price will pump more soon. New exchange will be good for chess.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:22:54 AM

I recieve some funds soon, i will put a buy wall at 2x-3x price to chesscoin exchange within 1-4 weeks. That's what I can do for a short future. Further plan will be released soon.

When is soon? Are we seeing another round of ICO in here?  Anyway,  are you changing the plan? I mean the roadmap that is announced  at the OP?  And by the way, Chesscoin without chess community is somehow funny.  You should try to  do marketing according to the coins name, I can't see any chess people here aside from the early comments. 

I think we need to be patience on this, at least we see Pesobit  which the dev had supported for the fund is having a success of increasing its price to 10x of its ICO, am sure chess dev will have a good cut on this and then continue this coins development.  lets just wait patiently, need to believe the dev.

By now, dev must have lots of profit from Pesobit and can go back to focus on chesscoin. And put that buy wall, but the question is when? Will he wait until chesscoin is 1 sat and put a buy wall at 2-3 sats? Lol
we need to watched out and make proper timing to gain some profits coming from his project and also to help him to move up again the price.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:38:46 PM

we need to watched out and make proper timing to gain some profits coming from his project and also to help him to move up again the price.

I agree that the best thing is timing, I know the dev won't abandon this coin and he is currently watching this thread maybe thinking on what to do  next.  Maybe platform is delayed due to lack of fund, and the reason why  chess dev is gathering fund from other ICO projects,  all we can do for now as what Golftech stated is to help the dev to keep this thread alive.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ZzzzeyeZzzz

Activity: 377
Merit: 108

ChessCoin 1.4

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:11:41 PM

Block explorer with two peer nodes now...  Smiley
https://www.blockexperts.com/chess#
Best regards

-Update to ChessCoin 1.2 -protocolversion 60014 -Blocktime 5min/ 21000 transaction
-Transactions costs 0.0001/ unlimited. https://github.com/AKKPP?tab=repositories
Tournament https://lichess.org/team/chesscoin032
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:33:08 PM

Block explorer with two peer nodes now...  Smiley
https://www.blockexperts.com/chess#
Best regards

thanks for the update, seems this forum is somehow deserted lol, anyway i hope to see more action here when the next project of Chesscoin is announced.  I hope chesscoin can still get the community attention here once the next project starts to move.  Anyway just keep watch on this thread i heard some good thing is coming Cheesy

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 01:29:48 PM

The last time he visit this thread was september 22 with so many new projects coming in almost weekly,people will forget that there is such coin like chesscoin,he should update it at least once a week so holders will know that you are still at it..

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:26:46 PM

The last time he visit this thread was september 22 with so many new projects coming in almost weekly,people will forget that there is such coin like chesscoin,he should update it at least once a week so holders will know that you are still at it..

i agree, dev must be willing to spend at least some time in his week every week just to keep this thread moving.  I seen some holder gone tired and dump his satoshi at yobit.  Now it is under 10 satoshi, best way to buy if you want to accumulate LOL.  There is also a sell wall of 0.7 BTC at 8 satoshi in yobit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 05:54:34 PM

i agree, dev must be willing to spend at least some time in his week every week just to keep this thread moving.  I seen some holder gone tired and dump his satoshi at yobit.  Now it is under 10 satoshi, best way to buy if you want to accumulate LOL.  There is also a sell wall of 0.7 BTC at 8 satoshi in yobit.

The buy wall is drying up soon it will hit 2 sats then 1 sat I don't think people will still buy this coin because of the absence of volume,still wonder will this coin comes to life again or another dead coin added to a big stuck of dead coins.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

This is the 7 day stat of chesscoin zero volume people are not interested,my wild guess is 90% of the holders have already dump this coin,the dev are into many coins now,he is getting as many projects as he can,so he can forget about Chesscoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHESS/BTC#7D Cheesy

coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:17:49 PM

This is the 7 day stat of chesscoin zero volume people are not interested,my wild guess is 90% of the holders have already dump this coin,the dev are into many coins now,he is getting as many projects as he can,so he can forget about Chesscoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/CHESS/BTC#7D Cheesy

true. looks like dev is more interested in other coins now. he's moving from one coin to another. also joining other signature bounties, first pesobit & now inchain - instead of promoting his own coin.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

true. looks like dev is more interested in other coins now. he's moving from one coin to another. also joining other signature bounties, first pesobit & now inchain - instead of promoting his own coin.

Doesn't look good unless the dev gets involved here. His behavior seems contrary to logic, as simply posting here once in a while would keep up interest ... I'll assume the dev couldn't have possibly dumped all of his coins yet as there was never enough volume for it.

And either someone is trying to drive down the price even further (which is sort of stupid seeing the lack of volume), or strangely thinks a nearly 10M order will get filled when daily volume is like .01ish. I get it when manipulators plop down a heavy order to drive down the price when a coin has actual volume ... makes no sense at all when a coin has no volume at all, on any level, manipulator or regular trader.
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

hi dev, Where are you now  Huh Huh
when it comes down 1 sat
coins are no longer valid for sale
and CHESSCOIN ,IT will look like: DIME-PND-SLFI-VAL ....

Sad Sad Sad

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:10:11 AM

hi dev, Where are you now  Huh Huh
when it comes down 1 sat
coins are no longer valid for sale
and CHESSCOIN ,IT will look like: DIME-PND-SLFI-VAL ....

Sad Sad Sad

WHat he is going to update?if he really cannot keep up anymore we must accept chesscoin application is not cheap and he needs a dedicated developer for this as much I hate to say this,he just used the industry to attract the investors,do you really believe that he can come out a chess application for chesscoin?

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:25:14 PM

only fool will trust this coin at this stage.
aioc

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:32:58 PM

The only feature that this coin has given us is a staking wallet,you can actually get a poswallet on poswallet.com and of course blockexplorer,this coin is just meant to scam people it's just a matter of time before we see a zero buy wall ..

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:58:38 PM

The only feature that this coin has given us is a staking wallet,you can actually get a poswallet on poswallet.com and of course blockexplorer,this coin is just meant to scam people it's just a matter of time before we see a zero buy wall ..

I agree. The coin actually has nothing to do with chess its merely a name and background story so the coin has one. 32% is good if the coin was stable but you can do far better then a mere 32% with many of the other altcoins in the community. This coin is dead.
aioc

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:08:28 PM

I agree. The coin actually has nothing to do with chess its merely a name and background story so the coin has one. 32% is good if the coin was stable but you can do far better then a mere 32% with many of the other altcoins in the community. This coin is dead.

Checkmate! this is what happen to this coin,if ever a serious and legit company that deals with chess wants a coin for chess he can do a take over,the dev Iso has dump this coin for good ..

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Checkmate! this is what happen to this coin,if ever a serious and legit company that deals with chess wants a coin for chess he can do a take over,the dev Iso has dump this coin for good ..

checkmate indeed. nothing more going on in here. Dev hasn't posted anything in here for a month now and he's supporting other coins after another.
letsplayagame

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:50:37 AM

I want to give away some BTC, XMR, support chess and encourage people to move away from PayPal.

Help me identify popular chess channels on  YouTube, Twitch, etc willing to accept donations in Monero and Bitcoin. Any channel that adds a donation address will receive a tip.  I will be much more generous if they accept Monero (but will also support Bitcoin) because of my interest in privacy. The most generous tips will be received by popular chess channels that talk about Monero in a video.

https://twitter.com/ChessBTC/status/797598651698843648

To be clear I support Chess and cryptocurrency but am not and have never been a supporter of ChessCoin. If you read my post history you will understand why.

Chess, Bitcoin, Privacy and Freedom
Code:
 Make BTC Donations via XMR.TO or Shapeshift XMR: 47nMGDMQxEB8CWpWT7QgBLDmTSxgjm9831dVeu24ebCeH8gNPG9RvZAYoPxW2JniKjeq5LXZafwdPWH7AmX2NVji3yYKy76 
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 01:09:54 AM

I want to give away some BTC, XMR, support chess and encourage people to move away from PayPal.

Help me identify popular chess channels on  YouTube, Twitch, etc willing to accept donations in Monero and Bitcoin. Any channel that adds a donation address will receive a tip.  I will be much more generous if they accept Monero (but will also support Bitcoin) because of my interest in privacy. The most generous tips will be received by popular chess channels that talk about Monero in a video.

https://twitter.com/ChessBTC/status/797598651698843648

To be clear I support Chess and cryptocurrency but am not and have never been a supporter of ChessCoin. If you read my post history you will understand why.

OK, but I think what is first for those who understand how things are done in the world is pay an agent or evangelist to contact and tutor existing chess channels on what you want to do, and how to do it.  Someone needs to walk them through it, and I gather you might be too busy to do that.  So, offer someone a bounty for this position, and since I recommended it, I will take it up if you're interested.  I like the game of chess and have been wanting to get back into it.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: