Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! |  (Read 235737 times)
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:45:19 AM

So Synx team can't even afford 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex?

I don't think that's the point.
Everyone wants something for nothing, I guess.
very true dev does not need to pay for everything a strong community will help

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:53:27 AM

I think everyone wants this coin on bittrex, then contribute as much as you can. If each send 10% of invested in SYNX, I think that we will collect 3 BTC very quickly, and it will pay off very good.
Later I will contribute 0,3 btc.

HOLD ON a second...........

Where is the wallet address these "donations" are going to.  For all we know you guys could be shillers.

I would consider donating, but it would have to be crystal clear and involve a 3rd party who allows funds to be paid to Bittrex.

Where is the bitcoin going to?  Price is moving up again, sell walls also moving up, good signs. IF and its a BIG if, SYNX hit Trex, x2 in price is given, just for starters.

I'd say you can trust gladimor.
I will be sending a donation his way.
If everyone feels they would rather see us use a trusted escrow service, I will look into setting that up asap and gladimor can send his accumulated donations to the escrow provider.

Let me know.

Using an escrow will be the best approach here to remove doubts and fuds for potential people who would donate for the cause.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:38:47 AM

Thta's a flawed assumption. It's the SYNX coinholders who want this just as much, if not more than the devs. I for one, will be sending 0.5 BTC shortly. The devs are doing their part as it is.

Every coin holders want their coin to be listed on polo and trex, this one is also not different. It feels like the team doesn't want it to get more attentions by paying just 3 BTC.

If you want this coin listed on a new exchange, then why don't you contribute?
I think everyone wants this coin on bittrex, then contribute as much as you can. If each send 10% of invested in SYNX, I think that we will collect 3 BTC very quickly, and it will pay off very good.

I'm just an outsider and even don't have this coin. However, this is the first time I heard a coin that needs a crowdfund to get listed on Bittrex.

It's strange to me that the team can't even pay 3 BTC. If this coin really has potential, why not?

You must be new here.
Bittrex additions have been crowd funded many times.
I appreciate you opinion, but you seem to just be fudding.

Didn't fud but the teams of the coins that I ever traded or invested never asked their communities to pay 3 BTC.

The point is Synx team wants to list it on Bittrex but somehow can't pay it even it's just 3 BTC. It just looks like the team doesn't care much about their coin.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:44:13 AM

Thta's a flawed assumption. It's the SYNX coinholders who want this just as much, if not more than the devs. I for one, will be sending 0.5 BTC shortly. The devs are doing their part as it is.

Every coin holders want their coin to be listed on polo and trex, this one is also not different. It feels like the team doesn't want it to get more attentions by paying just 3 BTC.

I'm just an outsider and even don't have this coin. However, this is the first time I heard a coin that needs a crowdfund to get listed on Bittrex.

It's strange to me that the team can't even pay 3 BTC. If this coin really has potential, why not?

why should the dev team pay around 1700$ to get listed to a more popular exchange?this coin is doing good at coinex..if other "better" exchanges would see the potencial of the coin they would list it for free!so no sense to pay for..if u really want to dump ur coins than just pay the 3btc! Cuz u guys want it on trex!everyone want to dump on popular exchange cuz of better price but nobody wants to pay for it!dev team should focus on development not to get listed on an exchange!

yep you are correct and sometimes rushing onto bigger exchanges would only cause dumps.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:57:56 AM

There should be ONE Donation address.

Where is it please.  Smiley

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:05:09 AM

You must be new here.
Bittrex additions have been crowd funded many times.
I appreciate you opinion, but you seem to just be fudding.

Didn't fud but the teams of the coins that I ever traded or invested never asked their communities to pay 3 BTC.

The point is Synx team wants to list it on Bittrex but somehow can't pay it even it's just 3 BTC. It just looks like the team doesn't care much about their coin.

I wouldn't judge a book by its cover.
Your first impression might be a little more superficial than you think.

twitter @antiiclimax
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:04:05 AM

I will be arranging for a Bittrex listing. Spoken with Bill, and the amount to get listed on Bittrex is 3 BTC. I'll be holding a community crowdfund to reach that amount. As soon as this address reaches 3 BTC, I'll initiate a transfer to the address Ryan will provide me with. Apparently they don't like it when we send partial amounts to the actual listing address.

If you send to the address, be sure to PM me the TXID, just in case things don't go as planned and I need to return the deposits.

Crowdfund address:

1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk

https://blockchain.info/address/1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk

Mining since 2014
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

I will be arranging for a Bittrex listing. Spoken with Bill, and the amount to get listed on Bittrex is 3 BTC. I'll be holding a community crowdfund to reach that amount. As soon as this address reaches 3 BTC, I'll initiate a transfer to the address Ryan will provide me with. Apparently they don't like it when we send partial amounts to the actual listing address.

If you send to the address, be sure to PM me the TXID, just in case things don't go as planned and I need to return the deposits.

Crowdfund address:

Spot on Gladimor,

0.75btc received, not bad.  How will we know the (when it happens) 3btc is going to a trex addy and not your "party" fund Smiley

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:09:15 AM

Crowdfund address:

Spot on Gladimor,

0.75btc received, not bad.  How will we know the (when it happens) 3btc is going to a trex addy and not your "party" fund Smiley

Who are you? why should we trust you?
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:27:26 AM

Where is it please.  Smiley

Crowdfund address:

Spot on Gladimor,

0.75btc received, not bad.  How will we know the (when it happens) 3btc is going to a trex addy and not your "party" fund Smiley

I am the founder of the first crypto HYIP to successfully end and issue deposits with returns back to investors. I'm also known for previously assisting with the rise of various coins, such as SpreadCoin, Radium, Hyper, Expanse; to name a few. You could call me an individual that takes interest in small unnoticed, sleeper cryptocurrencies and strives to bring them to the spotlight.

I'm doing my part in bringing this coin forward. The dev already has his hands full. Instead of questioning the legitimacy of my intentions, you should be doing your part for the betterment of this coin.

Mining since 2014
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:38:14 AM

Crowdfund address:

Spot on Gladimor,

0.75btc received, not bad.  How will we know the (when it happens) 3btc is going to a trex addy and not your "party" fund Smiley

I am the founder of the first crypto HYIP to successfully end and issue deposits with returns back to investors. I'm also known for previously assisting with the rise of various coins, such as SpreadCoin, Radium, Hyper, Expanse; to name a few. You could call me an individual that takes interest in small unnoticed, sleeper cryptocurrencies and strives to bring them to the spotlight.

I'm doing my part in bringing this coin forward. The dev already has his hands full. Instead of questioning the legitimacy of my intentions, you should be doing your part for the betterment of this coin.

that seems to me just a ponzi ...i am also happy with coinex
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:01:16 PM

Crowdfund address:

Spot on Gladimor,

that seems to me just a ponzi ...i am also happy with coinex

A ponzi doesn't end with happy investors.

Mining since 2014
marQQ

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:35:19 AM

Crowdfund address:

New day, new news?
Howbaout website progress?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:57:50 AM

I have noticed that SYNX is leading the Vote on c-cex.com , maybe it will finally be listed this week.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:03:06 PM

I have noticed that SYNX is leading the Vote on c-cex.com , maybe it will finally be listed this week.

next listening in about 4 days

someone should make a simple website...
nolispui

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:32:57 PM

next listening in about 4 days

someone should make a simple website...

I think they're working on it
mxnsch

Activity: 474
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

Thank you for your feedback and efforts so far.

We should NOT do this without _professional_ escrow, it is in the best interest of all parties involved. We can not verify your intentions or even if your account has been sold recently without much effort. Effort that can be spent better in other tasks / bounties.

Personally, i do recommend collincrypto, he even does it for free usually:
https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto

@SYNX Devs
If you know Gladimor and can 100% attest his account and efforts are legit, please state so now.

██  ███  nope ██  ███
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:38:05 PM

Thank you for your feedback and efforts so far.

We should NOT do this without _professional_ escrow, it is in the best interest of all parties involved. We can not verify your intentions or even if your account has been sold recently without much effort. Effort that can be spent better in other tasks / bounties.

Personally, i do recommend collincrypto, he even does it for free usually:
https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto

@SYNX Devs
If you know Gladimor and can 100% attest his account and efforts are legit, please state so now.

No worries, I asked the dev if he wanted to takeover the crowdfund, he said yes and he'll be posting an address here soon.

Mining since 2014
SyndicateLabs (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:31:00 PM

Syndicate Official BTC Crowdfund Address

I have setup an official Syndicate BTC crowdfund address : 1EhKWJP4Dup5QJfQRYqcFVhoRpYH5WMSaa

All transactions pertaining to this address may be found here : https://blockchain.info/address/1EhKWJP4Dup5QJfQRYqcFVhoRpYH5WMSaa

All funds on this address will be utilized from a community discussion on the best way of doing so, for any given goal. BTC address is updated on the OP.

Gladimor was kind enough to set up a temporary crowdfund address which can be found here : https://blockchain.info/address/1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk

There are currently 3 transactions at the time of writing this post with a total balance of 1.05 BTC

I will ask Gladimor to verify which usernames pertain to which transactions.

Once the balance from the temporary crowdfund address is transferred to Syndicate's official address I will make another announcement.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their kindness & support! Our community growing quickly is a great sign!

Our website will be available soon! We'll be in touch! Smiley
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:10:15 PM

Syndicate Official BTC Crowdfund Address

I have setup an official Syndicate BTC crowdfund address : 1EhKWJP4Dup5QJfQRYqcFVhoRpYH5WMSaa

All transactions pertaining to this address may be found here : https://blockchain.info/address/1EhKWJP4Dup5QJfQRYqcFVhoRpYH5WMSaa

All funds on this address will be utilized from a community discussion on the best way of doing so, for any given goal. BTC address is updated on the OP.

Gladimor was kind enough to set up a temporary crowdfund address which can be found here : https://blockchain.info/address/1DXS2KX8NwuxmC8LRrNsFsTBzteYPXQrdk

There are currently 3 transactions at the time of writing this post with a total balance of 1.05 BTC

I will ask Gladimor to verify which usernames pertain to which transactions.

Once the balance from the temporary crowdfund address is transferred to Syndicate's official address I will make another announcement.

I'd also like to thank everyone for their kindness & support! Our community growing quickly is a great sign!

Our website will be available soon! We'll be in touch! Smiley

Sent a little to get you started.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: