Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
marviner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Price now is rediculous!
its like the when the early bitcoiners were buying bitcoins for $5. I think its the same situation for stratis.

My words exactly Smiley

I could not agree more.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Hello,

I am new in the forums. I have been studying crypto currency for the past few months, trying to understand how it works, reading, etc. STRATIS has been on my radar as a solid coin, and with the recent price drops, it might be my opportunity to get in. I would love to read your opinions, do you think STRAT will have the buyer support to climb back up? I am still new and trying to figure things out, thank you a lot for your answers and help towards the newbie I am.

I wish you all a good day!

P.S English is not my native tongue, please excuse me for any grammatical errors you might find on my post.

Ok let us go back to history for better understanding of crypto investment and in my opinion you are on the right track but a little late. Nevertheless, Stratis is indeed undervalue, and would you believe it had come a long way. Its ICO price was a little above 2k sats. Lucky for me that I had sensed its potential from day 1 where I got 20% bonus  with just my initial $20 investment (around 3k strats). You can now just imagine how that become. But potentials are not yet released and devs are dedicated to get the job done. Features such as Tumble Bit (bitcoin mixer) will be the flagship of its Breeze wallet soon to be released. Sidechains are nice for blockchain as service as well as Cloud Stratis . Using C# to formulate its platform smart contracts is also attractive. Stratis token being the fuel of the platform makes it real valuable. Plus factor would be its connection with the biggest software maker Microsoft.  Anything else? Oh I just envisioned mass adoption from both public and private entities. I will tell you its not yet too late. But be sure not to buy when it exceeds 200k sats per strat.

Corrections. Be sure not to buy when it exceeds 2000K per strat Wink

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.

Correction, its $500  Wink

You never learn how to convert don't you? Your assumption was 2000k sat (does not even make any sense with proper arithmetic) for lay man's sake that is equivalent to 2million satoshi  ok?  Now if current price of stratis is 150 k sats which is now stand at $4.30 . How on earth did you come up with $500? Please show your calculation . Don't be a wise guy and make a lot of confusion.
marviner

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

Thanks and Iam happy for you . I didnt even mention the TVE bounty I have participated at during the ICO period . Stratis dev team has been so generous all this time.   Honestly to be as effective I had sold some stratis back in the days where I struggled to keep up with crypto currencies .

Nevertheless, you've made a heck of a profit (I guess), with a very small investment. So not too shabby Smiley

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

Hello,

I am new in the forums. I have been studying crypto currency for the past few months, trying to understand how it works, reading, etc. STRATIS has been on my radar as a solid coin, and with the recent price drops, it might be my opportunity to get in. I would love to read your opinions, do you think STRAT will have the buyer support to climb back up? I am still new and trying to figure things out, thank you a lot for your answers and help towards the newbie I am.

I wish you all a good day!

P.S English is not my native tongue, please excuse me for any grammatical errors you might find on my post.

Ok let us go back to history for better understanding of crypto investment and in my opinion you are on the right track but a little late. Nevertheless, Stratis is indeed undervalue, and would you believe it had come a long way. Its ICO price was a little above 2k sats. Lucky for me that I had sensed its potential from day 1 where I got 20% bonus  with just my initial $20 investment (around 3k strats). You can now just imagine how that become. But potentials are not yet released and devs are dedicated to get the job done. Features such as Tumble Bit (bitcoin mixer) will be the flagship of its Breeze wallet soon to be released. Sidechains are nice for blockchain as service as well as Cloud Stratis . Using C# to formulate its platform smart contracts is also attractive. Stratis token being the fuel of the platform makes it real valuable. Plus factor would be its connection with the biggest software maker Microsoft.  Anything else? Oh I just envisioned mass adoption from both public and private entities. I will tell you its not yet too late. But be sure not to buy when it exceeds 200k sats per strat.

Corrections. Be sure not to buy when it exceeds 2000K per strat Wink

In my opinion that is too expensive for an entry level. Tell you what instead that amount you have corrected  I think that is way too far. Come on be realistic. That is $50 !!! Nobody would enter as a noob or even seasoned trader with that amount.

Correction, its $500  Wink

You never learn how to convert don't you? Your assumption was 2000k sat (does not even make any sense with proper arithmetic) for lay man's sake that is equivalent to 2million satoshi  ok?  Now if current price of stratis is 150 k sats which is now stand at $4.30 . How on earth did you come up with $500? Please show your calculation . Don't be a wise guy and make a lot of confusion.

I came up with that figure based on future price predictions.
Not current prices.
marviner

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

Whatever you do, always remember:

Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly.

~John F. Kennedy~
Cryptoentusiasta

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

I just bought 100 stratis at 173300 satoshi each. I was trying to get in a little bit earlier today when the price was at 163k, but coinbase bitcoin transfer to bittrex took more than 6 hours. This is a very interesting coin, my first alt coin bought and for sure a good opportunity to keep learning about the crypto currencies.

Thank you all for your helpful answers and the warming welcome to the forums.

I wish you all a good day and a good week-end.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

I just bought 100 stratis at 173300 satoshi each. I was trying to get in a little bit earlier today when the price was at 163k, but coinbase bitcoin transfer to bittrex took more than 6 hours. This is a very interesting coin, my first alt coin bought and for sure a good opportunity to keep learning about the crypto currencies.

Congratulations with your first Stratis investment! Be sure to join us on Slack if you haven't already. Have a great weekend.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

Nice one,
anyone with 100 strat will be able to afford a porche in about 2-3 years time.
Just don't sell
Congrats.
Cryptoentusiasta

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:48:20 PM

A few questions arise on my side.
Should I keep the STRAT Coins on bittrex, for what I have read so far, it is safe to do so, even if it is not ideal.
And about the slack, I tried looking it up by using the search option on this forum as well as by googling it, but I didn't manage to find any information.

Thank you again for the support and for your patience.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

Nice one,
anyone with 100 strat will be able to afford a porche in about 2-3 years time.
Just don't sell
Congrats.

It's just like a growing fish but fed too much, hoping the fish gets big beyond our limits, in just 3 years, your imagination is too wild

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:20:40 PM

i picked stratis out as a good investment right from 5000 satoshis, It went under the radar and so into the hands of the few who had nothing to lose, which for a good coin is a good thing believe me. The problem it faces now is that its highly distributed and at a high price with many people with much at stake. It has to move past speculation and actually deliver something tangible for people to invest now. Its make it or break it time for strat but i believe its a solid team and a great fundamental but as some already know this is not all it takes to send a coin into the 'stratosphere' and stay there. Look at XRP for example. still sinking despite the huge rally in may and big money invested. My advice would be to invest in this coin when it looks dead or if breeze becomes popular.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

i picked stratis out as a good investment right from 5000 satoshis, It went under the radar and so into the hands of the few who had nothing to lose, which for a good coin is a good thing believe me. The problem it faces now is that its highly distributed and at a high price with many people with much at stake. It has to move past speculation and actually deliver something tangible for people to invest now. Its make it or break it time for strat but i believe its a solid team and a great fundamental but as some already know this is not all it takes to send a coin into the 'stratosphere' and stay there. Look at XRP for example. still sinking despite the huge rally in may and big money invested. My advice would be to invest in this coin when it looks dead or if breeze becomes popular.

I can't comprehend what is your sentiment. The price is good IMO, the technology is great  and the roadmap is awesome. Importantly the devs behind this are most dedicated team. None of this situation would break its vision. Sure it would still take time but Stratis has solid foundation. Never doubt a single second.
jphamer1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:23:27 AM

I can't comprehend what is your sentiment. The price is good IMO, the technology is great  and the roadmap is awesome. Importantly the devs behind this are most dedicated team. None of this situation would break its vision. Sure it would still take time but Stratis has solid foundation. Never doubt a single second.

its mixed sentiment i guess. Ive been around long enough to realise that a coin can be amazing fundamentally and still it can stay in the doldrums for a long time or trapped in a trading range which is where i believe stratis is now. Ive also seen coins go high one minute and then sink lower than you can imagine. I believe its best to put money into something when it has stayed flat for a decent period of time or before the initial hype stage of newish coin. Once the hype dies down its like poking a dead horse, nobody wants to touch it because the excitement is gone. People need to see where a coin can go, once they think they have seen where it can go they leave it alone. To be a good trader/invester you have to act with conviction the first time around to make the most money. You might get a second chance if history repeats but with less returns each time and more effort squeezing them out.

For the record I'm holding a fair amount of stratis and building my position. As anyone who has held any decent crypto for long enough has seen good profit in the end. 
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

The real reality is that Stratis' popularity came at quite possibly the absolute worst time in the history of crypto.  Of course it did.  It's because I actually own it lol  Anyway, I've been in crypto for the past 3 1/2 years, and have never seen anything so destructive to the entire ecosystem as the BTC scaling/BCC drama that's going on right now.  Nearly all alts have been dumped over 50% from their ATH, including Stratis, and it's just too bad.  If this was early 2016, I really think Stratis would have a chance to take on ETH.  Sadly, Stratis is making progress in just a very bad time in crypto history.  Look at Waves.  Amazing project.  They put out tons of updates, have partnerships, etc. etc.  Or NEO.  Same thing.  These projects compared to ETH are barely on the radar.  The biggest challenge these projects face, including Stratis, in the next few years isn't meeting development deadlines, or establishing partnerships, or running out of ICO funds.  It's network effect.  BTC and ETH are both BTC and ETH because of network effect.  Waves doesn't have it.  Neither does NEO.  And right now, neither does Stratis.  Not sure what's gonna happen Aug. 1st.  I can tell you this: Stratis' price does nearly whatever Bitcoin's price does.  Frighteningly so.  And that's a problem.  Let's just hope that BTC doesn't collapse by late next week.
niwde26

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

Yes its a bad timing, but fundamental will always catchup eventually after all the btc drama Smiley
At the moment stratis might be the #1 coin of choice with smart contract and sidechains.
Kool_89

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

Yes its a bad timing, but fundamental will always catchup eventually after all the btc drama Smiley
At the moment stratis might be the #1 coin of choice with smart contract and sidechains.

#1 in what ways? its just all hype right now or always has been. i read all the good stuff that stratis offers and the roadmap and blah blah blah  and then ppl bragging about it everywhere  but who is actually using stratis platform or technology??
marviner

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

#1 in what ways? its just all hype right now or always has been. i read all the good stuff that stratis offers and the roadmap and blah blah blah  and then ppl bragging about it everywhere  but who is actually using stratis platform or technology??

Stratis is under development at this point. That's why the price is low. But we are able to see the huge future potential. I feel sorry for you if you really are as unimaginative and cynical as you want us to think. But you cannot be. Nobody is that unimaginative. Smiley
niwde26

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

#1 in what ways? its just all hype right now or always has been. i read all the good stuff that stratis offers and the roadmap and blah blah blah  and then ppl bragging about it everywhere  but who is actually using stratis platform or technology??

I wonder what will you gain from your comment . Most probably you are waiting for a cheap price. Goodluck. Haha
MBrandoeye

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

#1 in what ways? its just all hype right now or always has been. i read all the good stuff that stratis offers and the roadmap and blah blah blah  and then ppl bragging about it everywhere  but who is actually using stratis platform or technology??

I wonder why would you post negative comment . Most probably you are waiting for a cheap price. Goodluck. Haha

And I'm one of those, waiting for free stratis
jphamer1

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:05:30 AM

The real reality is that Stratis' popularity came at quite possibly the absolute worst time in the history of crypto.  Of course it did.  It's because I actually own it lol  Anyway, I've been in crypto for the past 3 1/2 years, and have never seen anything so destructive to the entire ecosystem as the BTC scaling/BCC drama that's going on right now.  Nearly all alts have been dumped over 50% from their ATH, including Stratis, and it's just too bad.  If this was early 2016, I really think Stratis would have a chance to take on ETH.  Sadly, Stratis is making progress in just a very bad time in crypto history.  Look at Waves.  Amazing project.  They put out tons of updates, have partnerships, etc. etc.  Or NEO.  Same thing.  These projects compared to ETH are barely on the radar.  The biggest challenge these projects face, including Stratis, in the next few years isn't meeting development deadlines, or establishing partnerships, or running out of ICO funds.  It's network effect.  BTC and ETH are both BTC and ETH because of network effect.  Waves doesn't have it.  Neither does NEO.  And right now, neither does Stratis.  Not sure what's gonna happen Aug. 1st.  I can tell you this: Stratis' price does nearly whatever Bitcoin's price does.  Frighteningly so.  And that's a problem.  Let's just hope that BTC doesn't collapse by late next week.

Bitcoin will be fine. Yes the network effect is everything. Its really comes down to a matter of branding, the name. Lisk seemingly failed miserably because there branding was awful. Ethers brand was like gold but it keeps messing up. once ok but now twice its brand is in serious trouble. Stratis is a sleeper. It will and can deliver but it all depends on breeze wallet and collaboration with major players.
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: