Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890818 times)
spawny57

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

Yesterday I almost bought 1BTC worth of Stratis, because I do believe in this coin.

If the price drops under 0.0025 BEFORE July, I'll buy lots of Strats, if not, I'll invest into Coindash ICO.

That's my point of view, and it can change, depending on the news (that Breeze wallet release).
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

You mean that is convenient to sell and not buy? Your prediction is so negative also in long term?

Be careful, unless you only talk about "buy, buy, buy" around here, people label/chastise you.  Not saying you specifically, but it seems there is only one opinion around here.  And that to me signals potential for more consolidation.  I've said that I believe in the project long-term, but in the short-term, I think it will go lower.  Not criticizing anyone or the project.  Just having a healthy discussion with different opinions.  

Another indicator I would suggest is the bid/ask on the exchanges.  Every time I bought based on the cheerleading talk here, the price has continued to go lower.  

Call me crazy, but I think there is potential reason to believe it can test .0021 or lower.  Not related to Stratis itself per se, but with no news at the moment, and other ICOs launching, other coins trending on Poloniex, it's reason enough to drag the price down as volume is lower and bid/ask spread increases.  

Funny this is the same reaction of how dolores12 in waves thread did when FUDding . It is a downright tactic.  

Can you answer a simple question - why is simply having a different opinion from the sea of same hype considered a FUD tactic?
You are spreading misinformation about the coin. Stratis has always held strong and going sideways fluctatuating a bit. It will not go below 0.003
You're saying it will drop 100% in price with a solid roadmap and enough upcoming news, who are you kidding?

Now go cry about your losses mr supposed to be millionaire if he was patient enough to hold btc, eth and waves.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

How come Stratis has been going down lately? Is it just a speculative coin like ripple? I was told it was good so I bought a lot at 400k satoshi, was that a mistake? I don't know if I should HODL or sell.
GizmoHF

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Follow your heart.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

How come Stratis has been going down lately? Is it just a speculative coin like ripple? I was told it was good so I bought a lot at 400k satoshi, was that a mistake? I don't know if I should HODL or sell.

Stratis did not even release the Breeze wallet yet.
currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

Yes this a great coin to hold it long term, come back before Christmas. Obviously you're not going to sell with a loss.

And perhaps next time do some research before investing into something.

kadscuk

Activity: 143

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

You mean that is convenient to sell and not buy? Your prediction is so negative also in long term?

Be careful, unless you only talk about "buy, buy, buy" around here, people label/chastise you.  Not saying you specifically, but it seems there is only one opinion around here.  And that to me signals potential for more consolidation.  I've said that I believe in the project long-term, but in the short-term, I think it will go lower.  Not criticizing anyone or the project.  Just having a healthy discussion with different opinions. 

Another indicator I would suggest is the bid/ask on the exchanges.  Every time I bought based on the cheerleading talk here, the price has continued to go lower. 

Call me crazy, but I think there is potential reason to believe it can test .0021 or lower.  Not related to Stratis itself per se, but with no news at the moment, and other ICOs launching, other coins trending on Poloniex, it's reason enough to drag the price down as volume is lower and bid/ask spread increases. 

Coinbiz you have been called out for being a troll by about 10 different people here

Idiotic opinions to say stratis is like novacoin shows how little you understand this tech

You clearly should hold your breath instead of sprouting FUD and total complete nonsense

Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/873207255583395840

https://cointelegraph.com/news/five-most-promising-altcoins-of-2017
currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

Be careful, unless you only talk about "buy, buy, buy" around here, people label/chastise you.  Not saying you specifically, but it seems there is only one opinion around here.  And that to me signals potential for more consolidation.  I've said that I believe in the project long-term, but in the short-term, I think it will go lower.  Not criticizing anyone or the project.  Just having a healthy discussion with different opinions.  

Another indicator I would suggest is the bid/ask on the exchanges.  Every time I bought based on the cheerleading talk here, the price has continued to go lower.  

Call me crazy, but I think there is potential reason to believe it can test .0021 or lower.  Not related to Stratis itself per se, but with no news at the moment, and other ICOs launching, other coins trending on Poloniex, it's reason enough to drag the price down as volume is lower and bid/ask spread increases.  

Funny this is the same reaction of how dolores12 in waves thread did when FUDding . It is a downright tactic.  

Can you answer a simple question - why is simply having a different opinion from the sea of same hype considered a FUD tactic?
You are spreading misinformation about the coin. Stratis has always held strong and going sideways fluctatuating a bit. It will not go below 0.003
You're saying it will drop 100% in price with a solid roadmap and enough upcoming news, who are you kidding?

Now go cry about your losses mr supposed to be millionaire if he was patient enough to hold btc, eth and waves.

I don't actually have any losses, FYI, and I'm not spreading misinformation.  I simply stated that if I had held long-term on certain coins, that I would have done better than I have now, but I have still done pretty well.  And given my experience with those other coins, I can see a similar pattern here, so given that past experience, I think it's consolidating before a bigger future run, and think will be lower temporarily.

Are you willing to bet it won't go below .003?
What are you a bipolar narcissist? You were talking about Lisk and you even said you looked at Stratis when it was cheap. Now you regret not taking the opportunity and trying to talk the price down on a public forum haha.

currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

Be careful, unless you only talk about "buy, buy, buy" around here, people label/chastise you.  Not saying you specifically, but it seems there is only one opinion around here.  And that to me signals potential for more consolidation.  I've said that I believe in the project long-term, but in the short-term, I think it will go lower.  Not criticizing anyone or the project.  Just having a healthy discussion with different opinions. 

Another indicator I would suggest is the bid/ask on the exchanges.  Every time I bought based on the cheerleading talk here, the price has continued to go lower. 

Call me crazy, but I think there is potential reason to believe it can test .0021 or lower.  Not related to Stratis itself per se, but with no news at the moment, and other ICOs launching, other coins trending on Poloniex, it's reason enough to drag the price down as volume is lower and bid/ask spread increases. 

Coinbiz you have been called out for being a troll by about 10 different people here

Idiotic opinions to say stratis is like novacoin shows how little you understand this tech

You clearly should hold your breath instead of sprouting FUD and total complete nonsense

I hope I am wrong, but can you please tell me what about my comment is FUD?  The fact that other ICOs and coins are simply stealing the thunder from the no-news Strat is common sense.  I value your opinions kadscuk, but the price has been continually falling, and my only point is that it's not a good time to buy for someone getting in for the first time.  Again, long-term ok, short-term, be hesitant.  That's not FUD, it's being smart.  But yeah truthfully even smarter is catching something like Stratis during the ICO or in the early days - and I commend you for being that insightful.  But there is a time where you take your profits.  For people getting in right now, is it really just as good as it was on the upside, compared to someone getting in at .000002?  
No news Strat? Here is their github constantly being updated
https://github.com/stratisproject

currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:06:35 PM

I don't actually have any losses, FYI, and I'm not spreading misinformation.  I simply stated that if I had held long-term on certain coins, that I would have done better than I have now, but I have still done pretty well.  And given my experience with those other coins, I can see a similar pattern here, so given that past experience, I think it's consolidating before a bigger future run, and think will be lower temporarily.

Are you willing to bet it won't go below .003?
What are you a bipolar narcissist? You were talking about Lisk and you even said you looked at Stratis when it was cheap. Now you regret not taking the opportunity and trying to talk the price down on a public forum haha.

If you truly believe that my comments here can have the slightest impact on the price of a $892M marketcap crypto currency, you are completely delusional and have no understanding of market dynamics.

Market dynamics hahaha

Well buying and holding is a better strategy but you wouldn't know that

Anyways I'm done giving you attention, you have no constructive criticism and feedback to offer, only FUD and lies.

kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

I hope I am wrong, but can you please tell me what about my comment is FUD?  The fact that other ICOs and coins are simply stealing the thunder from the no-news Strat is common sense.  I value your opinions kadscuk, but the price has been continually falling, and my only point is that it's not a good time to buy for someone getting in for the first time.  Again, long-term ok, short-term, be hesitant.  That's not FUD, it's being smart.  But yeah truthfully even smarter is catching something like Stratis during the ICO or in the early days - and I commend you for being that insightful.  But there is a time where you take your profits.  For people getting in right now, is it really just as good as it was on the upside, compared to someone getting in at .000002?  

You are giving investment opinions here and talking about them as if they are gospel, constantly arguing your way is the right way.

Whether stratis is good to buy now or not depends on your investing style. Not something set out in stone like your making it out to be

For you, you believe its not a good time to buy - other investment styles may differ

That's the bottom line. You've stated your opinion and you should leave it to other's to make up their judgements.

richsoon

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

Yes this a great coin to hold it long term, come back before Christmas. Obviously you're not going to sell with a loss.

That's all you got, "do some research"?  So why do people here just tell others to buy, and call people with a slightly critical opinion retarded?  I've been labeled just for bringing up valid concerns.  What if richsoon had invested $100k USD?  He would have lost $25k USD roughly or more at this point.  

I hate that kind of mentality and my only advice to richsoon is to keep holding at least until breezewallet release. Regardless of whether its 1k$ or 1m$ I think he will profit greatly because the project is strong and the devs always deliver on their promises without fail.

Edit: I invested 100k Stratis FYI, not quite a masternode but IMO enough. I do believe in the project but I don't understand why the price has dropped so much.
richsoon

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

That's all you got, "do some research"?  So why do people here just tell others to buy, and call people with a slightly critical opinion retarded?  I've been labeled just for bringing up valid concerns.  What if richsoon had invested $100k USD?  He would have lost $25k USD roughly or more at this point. 

I hate that kind of mentality and my only advice to richsoon is to keep holding at least until breezewallet release. Regardless of whether its 1k$ or 1m$ I think he will profit greatly because the project is strong and the devs always deliver on their promises without fail.

Wow what?  Is this right here proof of a fake account being used to falsely promote Strat?  You're talking in third person to "richsoon" and the comments which is your own account?  WTF?  Seriously can you guys explain this? 

I am done with my opinion but this is sketchy as fuck.

See my edit, I wrote in the third person cause I originally didn't want to mention my investment when it was theorised and I also wanted to give a different perspective.
richsoon

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

That's all you got, "do some research"?  So why do people here just tell others to buy, and call people with a slightly critical opinion retarded?  I've been labeled just for bringing up valid concerns.  What if richsoon had invested $100k USD?  He would have lost $25k USD roughly or more at this point. 

Wow what?  Is this right here proof of a fake account being used to falsely promote Strat?  You're talking in third person to "richsoon" and the comments which is your own account?  WTF?  Seriously can you guys explain this? 

I am done with my opinion but this is sketchy as fuck.

See my edit, I wrote in the third person cause I originally didn't want to mention my investment when it was theorised and I also wanted to give a different perspective.

LOL.  currentvalue = richsoon

For sure cause we ain't selling Cool
kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Coinbiz how much money have you actually made from crypto to be having such a strong opinion on stratis?

Lets talk actual numbers of your crypto holdings

Stratis is in a brilliant position right now...its gonna get even better

Now is the time to HODL in my opinion...other investment styles might differ
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Some potentially interesting (I put it no higher than that) points of comparison between Lisk and Statis

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/6ekvi8/how_does_lisk_compare_to_stratis/?st=J3PEHYPD&sh=47a617c8

Anyone care to comment constructively?

I'm invested in both - though much more so in Stratis than Lisk
currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Coinbiz how much money have you actually made from crypto to be having such a strong opinion on stratis?

Coinbiz bought ETH for 3 and sold on 12usd, btc for 300 and sold on 1200. And he sold Waves too early. Now he's crying he missed a 1500x profit with Stratis, which will go x20 from here easily. And with Strat you can invest in projects running on the platform. So why would a big holder who is already millionaire and smaller holders that can become rich sell at this point?

kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

I've made roughly $400k USD (mostly in bitcoin for now), not enough to quit my day job yet, but considering it.  I made a considerable amount on Rise Vision and Digibyte as well, which turned out to be surprises.  I just bought them super cheap, forgot about them, and they turned out to better than expected.  Even though I sold some too soon, I've still done "ok" but to be honest, the more I make the more careful I tend to be. 

Ok thats a respectable amount....Ive made over $3mn+ from crypto and quit my day job about 9 years ago

I didnt make it by chance..I made it by looking at fundamentals and the common themes for why things succeeded

Stratis has all the right things going for it...most cryptos dont

That is why its not gospel to say its not a good time to buy. Anything which has strong fundamentals is good to buy at any time

Also, its not necessarily at which point you buy that matters depending on your investing strategy...its the price you sell which matters

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

I've been stratis for so many months and every time and the same thing. Every time a man does not tell the story of the stratus too do moon it is said that fod etc.
Why not look at what offers stratis? Why not read the wp? The roadmap? Have the devs met the commitments or not?
Here's all you have to look at this and think little at the price !!! I myself when I entered stratis I bought the first time at 13,000 satoshi in November and I saw the price go down to 6,000 satoshi but I do not mind, because I trust dev, team and stratis!

You ask others if you can drop below 300,000 and you're sure they will not! How do you make sure? And if it goes down to 250,000 you kill yourself?

I say you are quiet, I buy stratis when you want without looking too pricey, and according to your portfolio and your risk. Leave it in the portfolio without looking for a year. Back and sure you will be very but very happy !!!

Good luck  Wink
currentvalue

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 05:36:57 PM by currentvalue

I've made roughly $400k USD (mostly in bitcoin for now), not enough to quit my day job yet, but considering it.  I made a considerable amount on Rise Vision and Digibyte as well, which turned out to be surprises.  I just bought them super cheap, forgot about them, and they turned out to better than expected.  Even though I sold some too soon, I've still done "ok" but to be honest, the more I make the more careful I tend to be.  

Ok thats a respectable amount....Ive made over $3mn+ from crypto and quit my day job about 9 years ago

I didnt make it by chance..I made it by looking at fundamentals and the common themes for why things succeeded

Stratis has all the right things going for it...most cryptos dont

That is why its not gospel to say its not a good time to buy. Anything which has strong fundamentals is good to buy at any time

Also, its not necessarily at which point you buy that matters depending on your investing strategy...its the price you sell which matters

That is awesome.  You're right, I think you have really key points.  Just going in on big amounts makes me hesitate at times.  Like oh, I bought at this much, I just lost a BMW worth of money.  

But you also got in earlier on Strat than myself and many others, same way I got in early on DGB or a few others.  In your case, it was on fundamentals, and that is great... I've read your posts in this thread, and that's why I asked you in PM for other rec's - I can tell you know what you're doing.

I apologize to anyone here, or you if I came across to seem like I'm trying to stir anything up.  No intentions of that kind, just hesitating on whether to jump in with a big amount, because up to this point I had just been swing trading it.  But maybe I'll just shut up for now and do more reading to make a decision.
Ok to put things in perspective, I am into crypto since july last year. Back then I was broke, I found Stratis and I realized that what they are creating is a hole in the market. If I put all my money in I can be financially independent in case this project succeeds. Within a year Stratis made my family very rich, a dream come true. I can cash out now, buy a house and a Lamborghini, but then I still have to work for someone else. Though I am still holding because I know where this is going, it's called the Stratisphere.

Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: