Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 [904] 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

... FUD ... FUD...

Do you even realize that all of your posts made by this account of yours are specifically FUD and TROLL posts on stratis topic only? It is so clear to me that you made the account only for stratis fud. I try to ignore guys like you,but sometimes I just want to shut you down. Your kind of people are the ragtag of this forum and community.
Fortunately Stratis doesn't care about people like you. It is going upwards even if you FUD or not.  Wink  So go FUD somewhere else or stay here and be ignored.

Clearly you are not ignoring me if you're upset and triggered enough to make a fool out of yourself by answering back to me.

I'm not FUDING at all. You can tell that you're a stupid fuck because everytime someone points out the obvious you call them an FUDDER.

If this coin was successful then there wouldn't be any 'FUD'. I'm simply pointing out that none of the expectations you or your stupid bagholder friends have come true.

Your coin has been declining in volume and value over the past six months and that is a major red flag for any investor who actually has an IQ over 60.

But go ahead, and call me an FUDDER. I'm sure it's easier than arguing with  me because you simply don't have an argument to support STRAT except for your usual stupid 'MOON MOON FOR NO REASON MOON DOH'.

Fucking joke. That's what you are. We know you lost money on this, so stop trying to scam people into buying into this shit coin.

You're the fucking joke, mate. Clearly you have zero insight in the market or technical analysis. Clearly we're at the end of a massive wedge, and it just broke through the upper downward resistance, which is easily visible on any graph that allows you to draw resistance and support lines. If you're too blind to see that, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Also, we're clearly in a massive bitcoin bullrun, which is affecting all alts right now. Again, if you're too blind and emotional to see that just because you expected stratis to be at the moon by now, that's your problem, not stratis' problem. Get a grip on yourself.
Btw there's fud in every single coin, market, asset class. Everywhere. How can you be so fucking dense to expect a coin that's barely a year old to be stable, in the biggest bubble the world has ever seen? Yes, I said it, cryptos are a bubble. Every man and his dog is buying shit they don't understand, hoping to get rich overnight. The difference between stratis and so many other coins is that stratis actually solves a problem.

I love it when some dumbass comes along trying to 'prove me wrong' by doing nothing more than holding their dick in their hands and spewing even more bullshit.

There is not a single piece of information in your worthless paragraph that gives any amount of insight into what you are talking about. Not one word is a look into WHY and WHAT is happening to strat. You are regurgitating a bunch of common phrases and shit everyone knows and trying to sound smart doing it. You don't. You sound so fucking stupid i'm actually wondering if STRATIS has hit a goldmine by running into dumbfucks like you as it's investor base.

First of all, if you're a neanderthal who uses 'TA' to predict the market ahead of time you're not only a joke, you're a bad joke at that. You're the equivalent of a gypsy trying to predict the future. That's how stupid you look. You cannot predict where STRATIS is going using lines because you cannot see what kind of demand, FOMO, FUD, will happen tomorrow or next week. The fact that you pretend to be above this makes you look like the dumbest person i've ever seen.

Secondly, Crypto isn't the biggest bubble the world has ever seen. There are plenty of bubbles bigger than Crypto. You're so misinformed you sound like a total fucking amateur.

No wonder this coin made it to $10 with people like you pouring your entire fucking life savings into it without understanding what you are talking about. It cracks me up to see someone so fucking stupid make such a weak argument.

STRAT has been DECLINING, yes DECLINING FUCK WAD. It's on a bear run and look at the volume and how many people are dying to sell as soon as it goes up. You know why? Because it's fucking garbage.

End of story. Stop trying to spin everything and sound smart. You're not.

dude you clearly have mental issues if you're really getting so worked up about this lol. TA is used all over the world by daytraders, including me and plenty of others. It's not the only thing to base yourself on, but if you're going to be buying and selling coins in a matter of hours it's a handy tool. The fact that you claim it doesn't work only shows you failed at it, nothing more. If you don't understand this, I'm really not going to be able to convince you. It's like trying to explain evolution to a guy that's asking 'why there are still monkeys if we evolved from them'.

Of course, market research is also important; stratis is coming out with the breeze main net somewhere in the next couple of weeks, and november 28th they're going to be at the blockchain expo in sillicon valley, which is when they're going to release their updates for the upcoming months.

Third, cryptos are relatively speaking the biggest bubble in recorded history. It got pumped with about 40 billion in a matter of weeks. Given how young this market is and how fast it rose, it is the biggest ever, yes.

To cap off, please stop trading cryptos if you can't cope with the waves. I can almost feel your rage as you're typing in caps lock to seem more impressive lol, how stratis is a shitcoin. Tell me, are you getting so worked up because you're so passionate about helping others, OR because you lost money on stratis for failing to understand simple economics and patters? A little birdy is telling me it's the second one. Either way, this kind of behavior is unhealthy, and frankly it's a little pathetic how you're getting worked up during an online discussion with someone you'll never meet in your entire life and has no effect on your life whatsoever lol.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

Cryptos the biggest bubble in history? Hahaha cmon man, you have to be joking? You've never heard of the dot com bubble? It's not even remotely close to the biggest bubble in the last 20 years. The housing bubble of 2008 and the Dot Com bubble make 40 billion look like chump change.

If Cryptos get to a few trillion market cap in the next year or two we can start talking about a major bubble. Entire market cap of crypto still needs a 150% increase just to match Facebook for example.

Somewhere between 80-90% of traders don't beat the market but professional traders like to make it sound easy so they get fresh meat in the markets. Its akin to being a professional poker player, it can be done but most will lose.

mycotoxin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Relax Chaps ,  the majority of  the ALTS  coins are going to be pumping  next year as there's  really only one month left this year.
BTC and BCH will be dukeing it out for a while and CME will bring focus on BTC, so the other ALTS will most likely  be on hold  till early  2018 ( some ALTS may still pump befor the years end , but not the majority)  .
  .. Early 2018 around the march timeframe will kickoff a good ALT year. If STRATIS  does what it says its going do I expect at the minimum a 6x to 10x or higher   return from the current price. This will put the STRATIS  market cap above that or below NEO ( which is another platform coin). STRATIS  just has to stick to their schedule and  deliver on time to get their products out there.  The market wants to see real tools developers can start building with.  Its also great to see Stéphane Gaudreault on board  as  this may  bring about a Java port of the platform.

- HODDDDLLLL the STRATIS lads.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

that dude dumped his bag in loss imo .
we know you just lost money but why so butthurt  Cheesy Cheesy
Relax dude , just live your life and move on .
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

Relax Chaps ,  the majority of  the ALTS  coins are going to be pumping  next year as there's  really only one month left this year.
BTC and BCH will be dukeing it out for a while and CME will bring focus on BTC, so the other ALTS will most likely  be on hold  till early  2018 ( some ALTS may still pump befor the years end , but not the majority)  .
  .. Early 2018 around the march timeframe will kickoff a good ALT year. If STRATIS  does what it says its going do I expect at the minimum a 6x to 10x or higher   return from the current price. This will put the STRATIS  market cap above that or below NEO ( which is another platform coin). STRATIS  just has to stick to their schedule and  deliver on time to get their products out there.  The market wants to see real tools developers can start building with.  Its also great to see Stéphane Gaudreault on board  as  this may  bring about a Java port of the platform.

- HODDDDLLLL the STRATIS lads.

Good quality alts like Stratis will rise later along with bitcoin's pump on CME. Stratis is still above 50k sat, which is far better than 35k sat weeks ago. Stratis has potential to go back to 0.001+ btc
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:03:10 AM

There is uncertainty out in this filed of cryptocurrencies and Stratis having large community and use cases can fill the gap by completing the development. Stratis has grown lot and in current situation team also need to review about nodes to reduce it to some affordable level.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:56 AM

Can price of STRAT increase to 50$ after release stable version of Breeze?  Roll Eyes

i don't think so.

I wouldn't doubt Stratis.  Fifty dollars may not happen immediately but it could happen once Stratis becomes well known for it's technology.  Chris has said that he wants Stratis to be in the top 3.  If that actually happens, imagine what the price of each Stratis will be worth.

A lot of other companys are telling their investors that they want to be in the top 3 or at least top 10.... time will tell.
Lol, yeah. It's good he aims high, but totally unrealistic imo.
I lost faith, too much competition coming up, but I wish good luck for this project to everyone.

Would be interesting to know when he made the statement about top 3. Things changed a lot during the last few weeks and it would require a $25 billion market cap for top 3, which is equal to an 80x increase in price. That doesn't put us at $50 per coin, but more to like $250.

Interested in this as well, is that statement still viable these days?

Yes, it is.  Here is what Chris said.   CEO Chris Trew's comment that his "goal is top three market cap. I see anything else as a failure...".  https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/6mxfjd/why_the_stratis_token_is_a_good_investment/   

Who's to say it will still take $25 billion market cap to be top 3 in the future.  What if many of those coins just fall out of the cryptoworld.  You never know.  All I know is Chris is very determined to make this happen.   Stratis was top 10 not too long ago. 

Bitcoin won't drop below $25 billion. Ethereum will stay in that area for sure, too much skin in the game for large players. And also, if the whole market crashes so that the top 3 are below $25 billion, oh lord, I am pretty sure STRATIS will also be below $25 billion. This is not to say that I don't believe in Chris' capabilities and determination, but I am just realistic here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:29:00 AM

So every fork happened and what next is for Stratis is make sure Breeze wallet and tumblebit capability is compatible with those forked BTC residues such as Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:57:51 AM

There is uncertainty out in this filed of cryptocurrencies and Stratis having large community and use cases can fill the gap by completing the development. Stratis has grown lot and in current situation team also need to review about nodes to reduce it to some affordable level.
The node isn't for everyone for a reason. Keeping it expensive ensures better quality service. Folks that run masternodes are probably just accumulating Stratis at these prices  Cheesy
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

Can price of STRAT increase to 50$ after release stable version of Breeze?  Roll Eyes

i don't think so.

I wouldn't doubt Stratis.  Fifty dollars may not happen immediately but it could happen once Stratis becomes well known for it's technology.  Chris has said that he wants Stratis to be in the top 3.  If that actually happens, imagine what the price of each Stratis will be worth.

A lot of other companys are telling their investors that they want to be in the top 3 or at least top 10.... time will tell.
Lol, yeah. It's good he aims high, but totally unrealistic imo.
I lost faith, too much competition coming up, but I wish good luck for this project to everyone.

Would be interesting to know when he made the statement about top 3. Things changed a lot during the last few weeks and it would require a $25 billion market cap for top 3, which is equal to an 80x increase in price. That doesn't put us at $50 per coin, but more to like $250.

Interested in this as well, is that statement still viable these days?

Yes, it is.  Here is what Chris said.   CEO Chris Trew's comment that his "goal is top three market cap. I see anything else as a failure...".  https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/6mxfjd/why_the_stratis_token_is_a_good_investment/   

Who's to say it will still take $25 billion market cap to be top 3 in the future.  What if many of those coins just fall out of the cryptoworld.  You never know.  All I know is Chris is very determined to make this happen.   Stratis was top 10 not too long ago. 

Bitcoin won't drop below $25 billion. Ethereum will stay in that area for sure, too much skin in the game for large players. And also, if the whole market crashes so that the top 3 are below $25 billion, oh lord, I am pretty sure STRATIS will also be below $25 billion. This is not to say that I don't believe in Chris' capabilities and determination, but I am just realistic here.

Read my last post again before making assumptions.  I never said Bitcoin will drop below $25 billion marketcap.  I said, who's to say it will take a $25 billion dollar marketcap to be number 3.  Today if you're above 18.5 billion, you're in the #3 spot and this can drop even further.  Bitcoin will always be #1. 
frontbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

When will breeze mainnet be released?

And it would be great to have the tumbler for bitcoin cash and gold too in the near future.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

And it would be great to have the tumbler for bitcoin cash and gold too in the near future.

The CEO will be doing a livestream Q&A today, I'm sure they'll answer that question for you! I believe it was goign to be released around this period

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

Wait for some months, there are more and more bitcoin forks, I think they need more time to develop the tumbler for bitcoin cash and btg. For Stratis and Bitcoin, the mainnet should release in a few months.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

1 hour to go for the live AMA with Chris

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/931191082049785856

WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

Wow. 250k that is a huge amount of coins to create a masternode. Is there any information on the daily income we will be getting from the masternode?

Thanks,
very interested to have a masternode just needed to know the possible profits aside from the growth of its value but the numbers of stake
rewards, stratis is a great project which can deliver much bigger earnings in coming years of its continues development.

Which translates into you having $750 thousand dollars available to just buy enough coins for a master node Tongue congratulations sir!

this is not true ...sir ...

the master nodes you are referring are only for TumbleBit ....

100k 10k even 1k nodes will come with stratis full node

we will have 3 major releases by the end of this year  Smiley

big partnerships are coming next year ...moon incoming 100% Smiley

Oh ok so there will be different nodes which require different investments and then they get shares according to the work they perform respectively? I like that solution a lot because it's also about inclusion and healthy distribution and decentralization. Does any other coin have such a tier system?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Khilone7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:39 PM

We are live guys!

Join our AMA -> https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/7ddatk/chris_trew_ama_thread/

And ask all your questions to Chris Smiley!

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/931205495855120384
jafhdskl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Hi guys! Maybe a dumb question but I am fairly new to cryptocurrencies. If I need to transfer Stratis from one wallet to another, what is the average (minimum) transfer fee?
Khilone7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

First questions have been answered

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/931208158567116802

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

Waiting for the answer about Breeze mainnet when this most awaiting wallet will go live. Good to hear this platform will be ready for ICOs before current year so this will be wonderful achievement and we can expect this will grow more strong.
Elion

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

Hi guys! Maybe a dumb question but I am fairly new to cryptocurrencies. If I need to transfer Stratis from one wallet to another, what is the average (minimum) transfer fee?

about 0.01 STRAT
Pages: « 1 ... 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 [904] 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: