Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS  (Read 1890780 times)
bep42350

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

They going to launch ICO on they platform as far as I remember. But I forgot which ICO is this? They had already?

ICO platform will be launched for everyone the 9th of May as you can see below :

Also, there are 2 flagship ICOs especially chose and supported by the Stratis Team :

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

Stratis Favorite sidechained  Bitz being delisted from Bittrex. Looks like this sleeping dragon will never wake up)

blitz

yeah not looking too good for them now, i think something strange went on with that project anyway.... blitz senior members voted not to have a percentage of stratis for free apparently........ sounds legit

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

What is exactly going on behind stratis platform? Are the team members facing any kind of problems? Weft are they launching ICO platform instead of a blockchain based Dapps platform using c#?
Does anybody have any info here? Or am I wrong?

It will all come in due time. One thing at a time and if it is ICO platform now that is fine. The others will follow including sidechains. I also read something about cold staking and if that happens it will be a great achievement.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

What is exactly going on behind stratis platform? Are the team members facing any kind of problems? Weft are they launching ICO platform instead of a blockchain based Dapps platform using c#?
Does anybody have any info here? Or am I wrong?

Actually they plan to do both, the release of ICO as a service is a real genius move though
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Stratis Favorite sidechained  Bitz being delisted from Bittrex. Looks like this sleeping dragon will never wake up)

blitz

yeah not looking too good for them now, i think something strange went on with that project anyway.... blitz senior members voted not to have a percentage of stratis for free apparently........ sounds legit

The blitz stratis connection has been well documented and never refuted. The delisting from bittrex is a setback for blitz, but unless Chris is prepared to abandon blitz all together I think the current price drop is a big buy signal, blitz will still continue as the first sidechain of stratis regardless of bittrex listing. If I had access to my bittrex account I would be buying blitz by the handful.
buta

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Stratis Favorite sidechained  Bitz being delisted from Bittrex. Looks like this sleeping dragon will never wake up)

blitz

The blitz stratis connection has been well documented and never refuted. The delisting from bittrex is a setback for blitz, but unless Chris is prepared to abandon blitz all together I think the current price drop is a big buy signal, blitz will still continue as the first sidechain of stratis regardless of bittrex listing. If I had access to my bittrex account I would be buying blitz by the handful.

I agree with you, at 90%. The team don't sold any coins, the richlist is still the same and it seems that the 400k BLITZ on the market (dumped by bots and people) already were on bittrex.

But there is still some doubt remaining, the 10% left: why the sites are also down ?

BLITZ is down to 1.4M market cap, which is +/- == zero in 2018. High risks, high rewards no ? It can be smart to buy some, when there's blood in the street. And, ATM, there's a TON of blood in BLITZ's street Tongue
Personally i sold some STRAT to buy more BLITZ. No regret if it's for a loss.
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

Stratis Favorite sidechained  Bitz being delisted from Bittrex. Looks like this sleeping dragon will never wake up)

blitz

I agree with you, at 90%. The team don't sold any coins, the richlist is still the same and it seems that the 400k BLITZ on the market (dumped by bots and people) already were on bittrex.

But there is still dome doubt remaining, the 10% left: why the sites are also down ?

BLITZ is down to 1.4M market cap, which is +/- == zero in 2018. High risks, high rewards no ? It can be smart to buy some, when there's blood in the street. And, ATM, there's a TON blood in BLITZ's street Tongue
Personally i sold some STRAT to buy more BLITZ.

Traders with no interest in the project itself have to sell, or become a true believer in blitz and hodl. What we're seeing is bittrex day traders acting rationally, and a mega overshoot on the downside price. Just wish I could buy some, my bittrex account has been frozen for months.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

blitz

But there is still dome doubt remaining, the 10% left: why the sites are also down ?

BLITZ is down to 1.4M market cap, which is +/- == zero in 2018. High risks, high rewards no ? It can be smart to buy some, when there's blood in the street. And, ATM, there's a TON blood in BLITZ's street Tongue

Traders with no interest in the project itself have to sell, or become a true believer in blitz and hodl. What we're seeing is bittrex day traders acting rationally, and a mega overshoot on the downside price. Just wish I could buy some, my bittrex account has been frozen for months.

Consider starting a new OTC trading thread with some escrow, and link from here. Maybe you can find some people willing to sell you OTC instead of relying on Bittrex.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

Smart Contract Alpha (May 16)
https://coindar.org/en/event/stratis-strat-smart-contract-alpha-8675
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

They are time tested developers and project is backed by serious investors who are called holders. The market is growing very fast and everyday positions on CMC also are changing but majority are just whitepapers. Stratis is going to prove again that slowly but steady wins the race so stay where volatility is less and chances of success are high.

It isn't even all that important to "win" the race. There will be several platforms and to us holders it is important that Stratis keeps innovating day in and day out.

Big Naturals

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:19:35 AM

Consider starting a new OTC trading thread with some escrow, and link from here. Maybe you can find some people willing to sell you OTC instead of relying on Bittrex.

I would definitely use an OTC thread market but it's not something I would setup myself, and bittrex traders who are dumping will probably dump all they have there in the next day or so, then I expect OTC price would recover back to where it was before, blitz is a coin for long term believers in deep hodl mode. 

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

I would definitely use an OTC thread market but it's not something I would setup myself, and bittrex traders who are dumping will probably dump all they have there in the next day or so, then I expect OTC price would recover back to where it was before, blitz is a coin for long term believers in deep hodl mode. 
If you're a long-term holder, you should have no problem getting in on what you consider a 'fire sale'. If not, just means you don't believe in it for the long-term, which is ok I guess Wink
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

can I buy stratis on bittrex exchange? I have all my btc there! Is it safe to withdraw?
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

If you're a long-term holder, you should have no problem getting in on what you consider a 'fire sale'. If not, just means you don't believe in it for the long-term, which is ok I guess Wink

No, the fire sale is happening on bittrex and my account is locked, and guys selling for peanuts on bittrex aren't likely to wait to sell on an OTC thread when they can dump and move on in 5 minutes on bittrex. My being a long term holder can't unfreeze my bittrex account, you need to read what I wrote bro, i am a long term blitz holder, just a small one.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

Alpha test "Smart Contracts" can last for years

breeze wallet - alpha test 11 months

You are right, but ICO platform is ready for official launch, which is good, I like Stratis and i think they will complete the project asap. Although they are slow, they are busy with working.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

They going to launch ICO on they platform as far as I remember. But I forgot which ICO is this? They had already?

ICO platform will be launched for everyone the 9th of May as you can see below :

Also, there are 2 flagship ICOs especially chose and supported by the Stratis Team :

Thank you. I just remember first (Gluon, which have automotive niche). And will read about second one now. When this ICOs starts?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

blitz

How can Blitz be a sidechain of Stratis if Stratis sidechains functionality will only land later in the year? If it was some early experiment with sidechains then it was premature and there shouldnt be too much read into it if Blitz fails. In future there will be many many sidechains on Stratis when the functionality lands and many of them will fail because of various reasons eg. some internal issue with the company that created the sidechain on the Stratis platform. Those failures have no bearing on Stratis and does not take away any of the foundational capabilities and value Stratis provides.
Big Naturals

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

blitz

How can Blitz be a sidechain of Stratis if Stratis sidechains functionality will only land later in the year? If it was some early experiment with sidechains then it was premature and there shouldnt be too much read into it if Blitz fails. In future there will be many many sidechains on Stratis when the functionality lands and many of them will fail because of various reasons eg. some internal issue with the company that created the sidechain on the Stratis platform. Those failures have no bearing on Stratis and does not take away any of the foundational capabilities and value Stratis provides.

We all need to wait for Chris to update the community on Blitz, afaik it was he who announced Blitz would be a stratis sidechain a year ago.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

can I buy stratis on bittrex exchange? I have all my btc there! Is it safe to withdraw?
Sure you can. Yes it's safer to keep STRAT in your wallet, preferably ledger nano S, than leaving them on any exchange. 
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:11:08 AM

blitz

We all need to wait for Chris to update the community on Blitz, afaik it was he who announced Blitz would be a stratis sidechain a year ago.

Ok but that was premature then. Unless of course Blitz gets converted to a proper sidechain later in the year and that re-ignites interest in Blitz because of it being a sidechain. Maybe at the time of that announcement the plan was to have sidechains out by now. Maybe it was the delays with landing sidechains that didnt work in Blitz' favor?
Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 1231 »
  Print  

Jump to: