Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price moving so fast!  (Read 2492 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:50:44 AM

you must be new here, remember the run up to the last ath? it happened in 2-3 week, and it moved from $90 to $1200

now that was impressive, this is a child play in comparison, but it look more solid at elast
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:51:16 AM

BTCitcoin is pumping like waterfalls in price chart, Today bitcoin rate is 730$, If this continuous what will be price on halving day and after that.

The price of bitcoin is very much like a woman's emotional state, subject to change at any moment.

Price moving forward is 100% unpredictable.

~~
So would you call trading bitcoin as a gamble?  Since you stated the price movement are really unpredictable. Means we just could make a guessing? The bitcoin skyrocket make everyone happy! Investors, users, merchants etc.  But what would happen if this situation keep going?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:59:21 AM

yesterday i saw that the prices seems stuck at $685-$690 but only in few hours bitcoin prices rise up more than $40 and i think these big pumping still continues and before halving we will reach to $850 and also the prices after halving it could be worth more than $1000
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:02:48 AM

yesterday i saw that the prices seems stuck at $685-$690 but only in few hours bitcoin prices rise up more than $40 and i think these big pumping still continues and before halving we will reach to $850 and also the prices after halving it could be worth more than $1000

Hope so that it will continue to rise and many are awaiting for it. All are watching carefully with this current price movement of bitcoin. Halving is a make or break for btc lol BUT it seems it will push the price in my opinion. Keep on praying Wink

Open for Campaigns
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

Yeah its moving so fast, but it has been predictable because of the before halving effect, and the price will keep on rising before the halving i think it can reach until 800$ before the halving
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 909

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:06:32 AM

BTCitcoin is pumping like waterfalls in price chart, Today bitcoin rate is 730$, If this continuous what will be price on halving day and after that.

Maybe after a while there will be a thread here posted by someone saying:

"Bitcoin price is going down so fast!!!"  Grin

Just kidding.The speculation bubble is drowing right now and this is good. Smiley

Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:13:15 AM

The price of bitcoin is very much like a woman's emotional state, subject to change at any moment.

Price moving forward is 100% unpredictable.

~~
So would you call trading bitcoin as a gamble?  Since you stated the price movement are really unpredictable. Means we just could make a guessing? The bitcoin skyrocket make everyone happy! Investors, users, merchants etc.  But what would happen if this situation keep going?
The thing to consider here is that at the halving when price will be at its peak, most of the people will dump their coins to get the maximum benefit out of it and they may result in the significant decrease in the price of the bitcoin as everybody selling and no one buying.
So we have to wait and see how bitcoin will react to the situation. If its managed to survive without much dip in price, then hopefully it will go beyond of our expectations.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:19:40 AM

Yes indeed, this is the sign for the halving. Maybe the price will reach $2000 when the halving come, or maybe even more. No one knows

faucet used to be profitable
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

lol, what an strange comparison. waterfall is the water "falling" from a height so it represents something going down Cheesy

but yeah, bitcoin market is crazy right now. i predicted market to be stable and boring until halving and then start going up but i am glad i was wrong because it has rinses $200 from the time i made this prediction...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:30:40 AM

The number of Bitcoin transactions has gone up very significantly the last couple of months. That should explain the higher DEMAND for the virtual currency. The question at hand is what caused the number of transactions to climb so much in such a short time.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:35:03 AM

It is very nice to see bitcoin price moving up very significant nowadays but the bad thing is the transactions become very slow now. It needs more than an hour to get one confirmation from all my recent transactions.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:37:27 AM

Nothing to panic about, we are all very happy about this bitcoin price, is nice to see it over 700 USD means only 0.01 BTC over 7 USD this is huge achievement for this year regarding bitcoin and for all the bitcoin holders so far, remember only few months ago price of bitcoin was stable at 400-450 USD, so holders who have quite some bitcoin for example more than 10, can make a minimum of 2500 USD profit in just a few months. This is the power that only bitcoin holders have.
xIIImaL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:49:17 AM

Yeah, in the last 4 days the price of bitcoin can easily increase and easily decrease so fast. I think it's a good time to invest on bitcoin on this moment.

I think at this time,  trading is the best is the best investment factor by utilising price spike in the market. I guess we can make more profit at this time. I have noticed many traders they are buying bitcoins with more than the Google price. Try on it if you have interest.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:59:43 AM

I dont like what I see, it s going up too fast. This is another wave of hype and speculation which will result in retraction. The actual BTC price should be just above $600 and stay there until the halving dust settles down.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:30 AM

Yep price is growing so fast atm i wonder what will happen after halving,my prediction was that bitcoin price will reach 800-1000$ but if it continues like this it will hit much higher prices.I hope that everyone will be smart enough and make some good profit.
Dinosaur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:58 AM

just waiting for the dump, you would be crazy to buy bitcoin right now
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:18:30 AM

just waiting for the dump, you would be crazy to buy bitcoin right now

I think it will take months before the price of the bitcoin will dump because many shareholders now are holding and still waiting to get the price up to $1k per piece.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:20:50 AM

Its normal, look at 2013 chart. Price goes up and goes down, circle of life.
Every new bubble is less exciting than last ones Wink u make better decisions as time passes.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:25:00 AM

I noticed a $700 mark four hours ago and now its $733! That is so fast.
Like what happened last month,,and it will continue rise day by day like theres no tomorrow..
Our next target this week 800$ bring it on.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:26:40 AM

At the moment, the price is still reflecting the current value of bitcoin. However, it it shoot through $900 or even $1200 (all-time high) in the next few weeks, we should start to worry if it is a bubble or not... Trade carefully... if not just hodl until the volatility reduces...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: