Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78377 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:34 AM

sometimes to fill the time, i try to make a profit from gambling game. but, sometimes I do not believe in this game, so I sometimes just play for fun. because I know, it is very difficult to make a profit from gambling.
Knowing your that it's difficult to make profit in gambling should always make you to only spend what you can afford to lose, never get too aggressive because the more you will, the more you will lose. Gambling for fun is the most advisable action in treating gambling because we do not have a chance of winning in the long run.
I'll agree that having fun is extremely important because if you hate gambling or feel sad/mad when you do gamble you'll probably end up losing in the long run. If you however keep calm and can have some fun you increase the chances of getting a win without being frustrated or flustered. I'm not sure losing in the long run is something that has to happen but then again, most houses has an edge which means you'll more than likely lose the more you play, some can be lucky though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:16 AM

sometimes to fill the time, i try to make a profit from gambling game. but, sometimes I do not believe in this game, so I sometimes just play for fun. because I know, it is very difficult to make a profit from gambling.
Knowing your that it's difficult to make profit in gambling should always make you to only spend what you can afford to lose, never get too aggressive because the more you will, the more you will lose. Gambling for fun is the most advisable action in treating gambling because we do not have a chance of winning in the long run.

The answer to this question is quite diverse and complicated. If you answer for fun, and if you lose in gambling you will be disappointed. But if you answer for profit, it's not easy to get profit from gambling. Gambling is actually only suitable for fun, not suitable for profit. Mostly, gambling depends on luck and people who use gambling for fun must have a lot of money to play gambling. In such conditions, it does not matter if the rich lose or lose in gambling, because they have a lot of money.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

basically I'm not a gambling addict, I just try to gamble for a few moments only. I makes a gambling.. while eliminating boredom's feel, to unwind from my all activities that really make me dizzy, trying to get lucks from various gambling sites that I often visit. Often I just using with a faucet or tips from some people / bot Grin

BOLT PLUS

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

basically I'm not a gambling addict, I just try to gamble for a few moments only. I makes a gambling.. while eliminating boredom's feel, to unwind from my all activities that really make me dizzy, trying to get lucks from various gambling sites that I often visit. Often I just using with a faucet or tips from some people / bot Grin
I think that if you will continue playing gambling for few moments you will very soon become addicted to play gambling.
dejesus.eulaann

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:00 PM

If you won in gamble and earn a profit ofcourse that this is so much fun. That's why many people keep use to it. While you are having fun still you can earn your profit  Smiley
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:37:40 PM

Yes, I gamble for fun and for some profit. I really think that gambling is created for entertainment and profit. However, gambling is addicting. So, we should learn to limit ourselves when gambling.

Satisfied with small/make sense profit or stopped as soon as we lost the money we can borne, could be the best practice to take to avoid future regret.
or else if you try to double your funds at once it can hurt you a lot but if you try to gain a profit of only
10% everytime you gamble after 10 times you easily double your money thats what you should do in
gambling try to get a smaller profit couple of times so that it doesnt hurt you

It is really good feeling to have some little earnings and accumulate to big chunk of profit already - like betting 90% chance rate. However, that feeling of goodness can at anytime be replaced with anxiousness because the red will hit us at any seconds and we don't even see it coming most of the time.
many things are good if you want you can even try to hit a 1% chance roll but you know it has a huge amount of
risk involved its better if you try to gamble for a smaller profit rather than trying to aim for a higher one as i said if you
get smaller profit ten times its better for you
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

The reason why i gamble is because of profit. We can say profit because when we gamble and if you get lucky you earn easily profit and double your money immediately. Mostly most of people or a gamblers the reason is for profit. I think gambling is the answer of our financial problem especially if we won in gambling. Even if i gamble i'm not addicted i gamble just to earn money easy. Gambling is most popular for having fun and fast to earn money of all country in the world.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

Yes, I gamble for fun and for some profit. I really think that gambling is created for entertainment and profit. However, gambling is addicting. So, we should learn to limit ourselves when gambling.

Satisfied with small/make sense profit or stopped as soon as we lost the money we can borne, could be the best practice to take to avoid future regret.
or else if you try to double your funds at once it can hurt you a lot but if you try to gain a profit of only
10% everytime you gamble after 10 times you easily double your money thats what you should do in
gambling try to get a smaller profit couple of times so that it doesnt hurt you

It is really good feeling to have some little earnings and accumulate to big chunk of profit already - like betting 90% chance rate. However, that feeling of goodness can at anytime be replaced with anxiousness because the red will hit us at any seconds and we don't even see it coming most of the time.
many things are good if you want you can even try to hit a 1% chance roll but you know it has a huge amount of
risk involved its better if you try to gamble for a smaller profit rather than trying to aim for a higher one as i said if you
get smaller profit ten times its better for you
Rewards would really depend on the thing on how much risk you di able to put one. We do all know that the higher the risk the higher the reward. Reason on most people why we do gambling is for the sake profits.There might be still some  people who do really play gambling for fun  not totally on making money.The main purpose why gambling games have been invented because it was just really for entertainment but yet there are still people who do see on wrong way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

If you won in gamble and earn a profit ofcourse that this is so much fun. That's why many people keep use to it. While you are having fun still you can earn your profit  Smiley
There's no other thing that is fun in this world and that is by earning and it can be apply with gambling. I used to have fun before but I have understand that there's no need for me to have fun and waste money at the same time. Though sometimes I fail when I gamble because I keep on losing but there are times that I can't stop winning. It's either fun and win or fun and lose.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

There's no other thing that is fun in this world and that is by earning and it can be apply with gambling. I used to have fun before but I have understand that there's no need for me to have fun and waste money at the same time. Though sometimes I fail when I gamble because I keep on losing but there are times that I can't stop winning. It's either fun and win or fun and lose.
People may gamble to have fun, but when losing consecutively then it is not fun at all. No matter if they use free money or not, if lost continuously it is not fun. Profit and fun can be occasionally we get from gambling, sometimes not.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:28 AM

People may gamble to have fun, but when losing consecutively then it is not fun at all. No matter if they use free money or not, if lost continuously it is not fun. Profit and fun can be occasionally we get from gambling, sometimes not.
Well you are right losing consecutively is not fun at all but I wonder why there are still a lot of gambler when they know that the only chance in winning when gambling is so little. They should expect that they will lose in the end, for me gambling is just a mind set if you set your mind that you will gamble for fun so it won't matter if you will lose or win as long as you had fun.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:54:42 AM

Gambling nowadays can no longer be considered as only a way of making money. More and more people are beginning to engage in gambling as a source of entertainment. We gamble because we seek the thrill and excitement of playing as well as the emotional and psychological ups and downs of gambling.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

Gambling for me is for fun and games just to relieve my stress .Gambling is just based on our luck if we wins on it because we did not know exactly what happens in the play everytime we play it.And we need to control ourself to be addicted on it when you gamble you need to expect for loosing or winning on it.
It cannot be profitable if you loosing all your asset on it ,loose what you can afford to loose to make it profitable in other way earning in bitcoin.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

There's no one that is having fun when he's losing for many times consecutively. But as you say with free money that is something new and it's fun if you'll just gamble with free money as you lose nothing when you lose and when you win, you gain out of nothing that's an easy profit for anyone that will gamble coming from thin air. Profit will be the main reason all the time why majority is gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:03:49 AM

Gambling for me is for fun and games just to relieve my stress .Gambling is just based on our luck if we wins on it because we did not know exactly what happens in the play everytime we play it.And we need to control ourself to be addicted on it when you gamble you need to expect for loosing or winning on it.
It cannot be profitable if you loosing all your asset on it ,loose what you can afford to loose to make it profitable in other way earning in bitcoin.
If you will stick with your purpose then you will enjoy gambling despite of losing, the thing is we have mood that changes from time to time and without discipline we might not be able to have fun in gambling because the worst thing that will happen is we might chase our loses which will result to bigger loses. We have to avoid to be in that situation and let's always enjoy gambling as it's only for entertainment.

Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:42 AM

Gambling primarily is assiciated with fun and recreation. But getting profited along with having is always welcomed. People gamble for its thrill and entertainment.

There also are people who mainly focus on profit earning. Fun part is just complimentary to them. With gambling one can get hugely profited in a stroke, if luck favours. So people look upon gambling for seeking profit aswell, while the fun and enjoyment is always there.

Gambling for many works as a stress buster just lile any other games. If played with proper amount of care and stability, gambling can turn out to be pretty fun act without breaking your bank. And with time, and offcourse luck, profit may also be a consequence.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:09:10 AM

Gambling primarily is assiciated with fun and recreation. But getting profited along with having is always welcomed. People gamble for its thrill and entertainment.

There also are people who mainly focus on profit earning. Fun part is just complimentary to them. With gambling one can get hugely profited in a stroke, if luck favours. So people look upon gambling for seeking profit aswell, while the fun and enjoyment is always there.

Gambling for many works as a stress buster just lile any other games. If played with proper amount of care and stability, gambling can turn out to be pretty fun act without breaking your bank. And with time, and offcourse luck, profit may also be a consequence.

That's exactly what I think too! Lolz. I use gambling as a stress reliever as well as when I'm bored. But really I can gamble at any time of they day or whatever my mood is, I've noticed though that if I'm in a bad mood it's a lot more fun, when I win at least Cheesy.

I'm a gamer as well and have been for the past 15 years so it's all really natural to me. I've been gambling since I was 13 or something so it's just something I'm used to as well as something that have helped me throughout Smiley.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:28 PM

That's exactly what I think too! Lolz. I use gambling as a stress reliever as well as when I'm bored. But really I can gamble at any time of they day or whatever my mood is, I've noticed though that if I'm in a bad mood it's a lot more fun, when I win at least Cheesy.

I'm a gamer as well and have been for the past 15 years so it's all really natural to me. I've been gambling since I was 13 or something so it's just something I'm used to as well as something that have helped me throughout Smiley.

Good for you mate that gambling works good for you versus many gamblers whose lives become miserable due to irresponsible gambling - games that are based on pure luck should be played only for fun and entertainment and not for profit.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

If ever i go gambling, i will do it for profit not for fun. I dont have more money to waste just to have fun. I will gamble because i need to earn more profit. But i think is not a good idea to gamble just earn money. More likely you lose it and you will end up broke. Maybe you try to invest whatever money you want to gamble so that is a sureball you can gain from it. Maybe buy and sell bitcoin.  Gambling is addictive you might be hooked so i guess better be careful to engage with it.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Gambling nowadays can no longer be considered as only a way of making money. More and more people are beginning to engage in gambling as a source of entertainment. We gamble because we seek the thrill and excitement of playing as well as the emotional and psychological ups and downs of gambling.
Since first time invented , gambling is for entertainment purpose , the profit purpose follows later.
How can you say something like that ? Now or later it will always about this two money and fun!
And some people more to having fun in gamble so do with the other who gamble for money , actually it is not the problem , the real problem is when someone cannot accept the fact that they did not feel fun anymore when have to face a hurting losses.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: