Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78377 times)
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

To be honest, I several times played a game of chance and in the first and second case was like passion for such passion. And what is most interesting is that this is so for the medicine you can very late stop and lose everything that is in your pockets. The reality is that gambling is very tight. I have repeatedly refused to play preference and poker.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:45:41 AM

I don't know what's wrong with my luck as whenever I gamble with a small amount for fun I win and when I gamble with big amount with an intention of making profits I loose this is common result when I gamble so now I have decided that I will gamble only for fun with smaller amount and will be happy even if I manage to make small profits from it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

I don't know what's wrong with my luck as whenever I gamble with a small amount for fun I win and when I gamble with big amount with an intention of making profits I loose this is common result when I gamble so now I have decided that I will gamble only for fun with smaller amount and will be happy even if I manage to make small profits from it.
Its a good choice to do ,this is because when you play to earn you are greedy to make profit while when you play for fun you enjoy the game so the focus is in the game and when you win you will be happy . Try to play gambling without a worry dont spend to much just enjoy like you play to have fun tgere is a chance that you will won.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

As i observed this also happens to me. IT would be rare if i win big amounts but commonly when with small amounts. If im not mistaken there are bots right that if u play high chances can go down and when you play small amount, chances will increase? or otherwise. Becuase that is just my observation in some online gambling sites. But nonetheless, gambling is still fun if you know how to profit with it.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:37:12 AM

As i observed this also happens to me. IT would be rare if i win big amounts but commonly when with small amounts. If im not mistaken there are bots right that if u play high chances can go down and when you play small amount, chances will increase? or otherwise. Becuase that is just my observation in some online gambling sites. But nonetheless, gambling is still fun if you know how to profit with it.
Most gambling sites has bots that will let you configure to ease your betting and they will not put it if it will kill their bankroll. Whatever we do we will still lose if you will stick to be a gambler and aim for long term profit, it simply will not happen because games with house edge are created for gamblers to have fun while the operators are making money.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:52:00 AM

Gambling is best way to have fun but it looks fun when have some tricks to make profit and we are going into right direction there, i like to play on online gambling sites to make some profit and i think without having gambling don't have any fun anymore.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

The reason for i gamble is for fun because sometimes its more we feel fun than to have profit and earn money. Gambling is really fun and sometimes it relieves our stress. We want gambling because it feels excited and we looking for fun and entertainment. When we gamble we have a time limit and spend your money. The reason gambling for fun is having fun rather than you get angry or else frustrated. Gambling can a lot of fun and opportunity, gambling feels us good either we lose or win. In gambling we make our self enjoy and increase positive to makes happy.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

some time it feel like that but in fact when we play for big amount we feel reluctant and cannot concentrate fully, we all the time thinking that we will lose the money,  about that we will lose the money, but when we play for a small amount then we do not have any worry about the lost of money. i think we should play gambling up to the limit where we can bare to lose money. then we will not  be felling any hesitation or reluctant while playing.
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:15:46 AM

I do gambling just for fun, but sometimes when make it serious always get busted..
thing twice if I use hard earned money to gamble..
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:26:12 AM

For me to make profit although i enjoy to spend my spare time online by playing live poker tournament and as well as blackjack with live dealers, so gambling doing wonderful job for me to have fun and with chance to make profit there and i like sports betting because it has very good opportunity to make profit.
I also do it for profit, but I tend to lose my money than to gain one. And because of that I decided to just olay for fun ehen I have extra money. I also like sports betting I make a lot of profit with that rather than poker and other gamblings. I think I'm not good at this section, so I started using it just for fun and at the same time getting extra profit.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?
I gamble for profit since as a gambler, that should your first and main reason why you gamble in the first place because if you don't so, then you gambler just for nothing but to waste your money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:01:06 AM

I don't let myself even try it. I know I have a really addictive personality and it would get out of control. But I've been thinking of playing bingo....

If you can't control yourself, then it is a best to avoid the gambling because it is not for making money, but it is only for fun. So if can't control then you can get fun from other activities as well, and you can save a lot of money as well. I usually gamble with a small amount to enjoy my free time either in cricket betting or in a dice game but if I lose also will not worry much.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:38:13 AM

Gambling indicates either we loose or gains either ways there is risk involved but human nature will depend on the situation whether he win or loose. Here many people are saying that we are gambling for fun and profit but most of them are very serious about gambling in making money.

And that is the truth.
They just say at the start that it will be for trial only or maybe just to try their luck for that day.
But the truth is it could go deeper and they might be serious to win it.
That is how gambling could be. It is addicting at the expense of not stopping until you get the best win.

Of course, everyone will play gambling to win. But there is a difference in b/w fun gamblers and profit players. Fun players will not play more time, and they know when to stop there play. They will not lose hard work money. But those who play for profit they don't have this much patience they only concentrate on profit. If they do not make any profit they will play until there bankroll empty.

They always want to win because that's what everyone wants, don't you agree? For me personally, I don't like to gamble now because I have lost so much and I think I cannot get what I lost back anymore. It's not just money that is concerned, it's the mentally that you have if you continuously play. I suggest having strategies so you would know what you would do when a certain point comes in the games.
Yeah and if we lost there is no such fun thing. And if you really want to just have fun I would suggest that go to the arcade not in gambling because in gambling we can lose money immediately for no such reason. You just waste your golden time, effort and money.
That's a brilliant and smart idea you should go to arcade for fun, but when a gambler finds his comfort through betting games; I guess that arcade games will not satisfy his/her passion of fun. Even if he losses a lot of his money from playing bets for gambling, the fun is still a part after all failures that has been happening and also it's an additional happiness during the time of lucky winnings. So in a practical ways of understanding on our freedom of expressing thoughts, I can really say that you don't waste money if there is such; but if none that's a very serious matter that needs to be corrected.
But if we just want to have fun then we can consider going to an arcade than to gamble. But if you really wanted to gamble because you think arcade can never put the fun in you, you can gamble because some people loves to risk and gambling can only give the feeling that they wanted to felt.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:07:17 AM

Gambling indicates either we loose or gains either ways there is risk involved but human nature will depend on the situation whether he win or loose. Here many people are saying that we are gambling for fun and profit but most of them are very serious about gambling in making money.

And that is the truth.
They just say at the start that it will be for trial only or maybe just to try their luck for that day.
That is how gambling could be. It is addicting at the expense of not stopping until you get the best win.

Of course, everyone will play gambling to win. But there is a difference in b/w fun gamblers and profit players. Fun players will not play more time, and they know when to stop there play. They will not lose hard work money. But those who play for profit they don't have this much patience they only concentrate on profit. If they do not make any profit they will play until there bankroll empty.

They always want to win because that's what everyone wants, don't you agree? For me personally, I don't like to gamble now because I have lost so much and I think I cannot get what I lost back anymore. It's not just money that is concerned, it's the mentally that you have if you continuously play. I suggest having strategies so you would know what you would do when a certain point comes in the games.
Yeah and if we lost there is no such fun thing. And if you really want to just have fun I would suggest that go to the arcade not in gambling because in gambling we can lose money immediately for no such reason. You just waste your golden time, effort and money.
That's a brilliant and smart idea you should go to arcade for fun, but when a gambler finds his comfort through betting games; I guess that arcade games will not satisfy his/her passion of fun. Even if he losses a lot of his money from playing bets for gambling, the fun is still a part after all failures that has been happening and also it's an additional happiness during the time of lucky winnings. So in a practical ways of understanding on our freedom of expressing thoughts, I can really say that you don't waste money if there is such; but if none that's a very serious matter that needs to be corrected.
But if we just want to have fun then we can consider going to an arcade than to gamble. But if you really wanted to gamble because you think arcade can never put the fun in you, you can gamble because some people loves to risk and gambling can only give the feeling that they wanted to felt.

Well, if you find it more fun playing on arcade than gambling, then play on arcade and have no problem. There are really people though that have more fun with gambling using money that they can afford to lose.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

And that is the truth.

Well, if you find it more fun playing on arcade than gambling, then play on arcade and have no problem. There are really people though that have more fun with gambling using money that they can afford to lose.

Yeah some people find it a bit lame to play on these arcades that doesn't really give you any real achievemtns if you win. Gambling though, deals with real winnings but people also have to realize that if you rely heavily on gambling to make profit, its not going to end up as you expect it to be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

I gambled because i want to gain profit i want to earn more from gambling because i know from myself that in gambling we can earn more than we can earn from our jobs, yes it is more risky i think but for me aside of getting profit i also have having fun in the game. Gambling is so very addicting game for me.

Y U MAD AT ME
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

I'm gambling to find profit. In spite of the fact, when have won, i still continue gambling because hope to achieve big winning, greed is my weakness in gambling.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 05:35:16 PM

I always amazed make money from gambling and betting. Making money from gambling is considered a game of skill. Need a strategy, risk management and discipline to make money in gambling so far like a professional gambler. That will make your money go further. Where involve profit all others will be compromised. Grin
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

I'm gambling to find profit. In spite of the fact, when have won, i still continue gambling because hope to achieve big winning, greed is my weakness in gambling.
And most people make a profit in gambling. Well, very few people are looking for fun in gambling, but most of them lose some of their possessions for gambling.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lusinda

Activity: 139

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:53:45 PM

I'm gamble for fun) I don't want to risk big amounts and so it doesn't make sence to me try to get sufficient profit from gambling.
But it is fun. And I like moments when winning, even if winnings are really small

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: