Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your reason to gamble? Fun or profit?  (Read 78377 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:35:30 AM

Actuality i was gamble to make profit but last few years i do it for fun and very little amount though. i can not risk my life savings money

You dont really need to risk everything if you play for fun. IF you could as well stop everything and leave than that would be much better. If you cant then just set up some small limit and play for fun. That is what alot of people do nowadays as more and more people realized that we cant be rich from gambling so it is useless to play for profit
You also do not have to risk everything if you gamble for profit. For profit or have fun just the same, there is no harm in gambling for profit. The important thing is you're still doing it under control, do not let the gamble control you, but you're the one who controls the gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Just fun. To rely too heavily on profit makes it less fun and destroys the point of playing g. You must play for fun and winning is just a hope we have and how long we hold in to that hope. But never make it so you rely on that hope. Don't spend what you need then force yourself to rely on a big win to survive.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

The reason i gamble is for fun, because it makes feels satisfy and excitement when i gamble, it that does not mean that i'm addicted in gambling. Because gambling for me is pastimes and i'm not so much spend more time to gamble. But there are people wants a profit and their reasons mostly is to earn easily money. Every gamblers have different reasons but it will depends on their choices what they want a profit or fun.
No one wish to loss money knowing that we have ten percent of winning possibilities. The reason is that when one gambles he has got certain expectations, if that is not there sure he could never be into gambling. Gambling is all about fun, but people give importance as an earning source, so majority of the users reason to gamble is profit.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Do you gamble for fun or for profit?

Almost all of us want to gamble to make a profit. I am also no exception. The thrill and excitement you get when you gamble specially when you win is really making me enjoy and have a lot of fun. But i minimize my gambling habit because sometimes it produces addiction which is only best when you are winning. A lot of people committed suicide specially when they lost huge amount of money. So i just allocated some money to gamble just for fun.
Well, how I see this game is very different. I don’t think so it is either good for fun or profit, it is an evil game and which is destined to destroy you. Gambling is obviously mostly adopted by people because they think through this bloody game they will make some good amount of money. There is very less number of gamblers who gamble for killing time and they are mostly from rich class who do not care about winning or losing money much.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

Just fun. To rely too heavily on profit makes it less fun and destroys the point of playing g. You must play for fun and winning is just a hope we have and how long we hold in to that hope. But never make it so you rely on that hope. Don't spend what you need then force yourself to rely on a big win to survive.
Why are you using real money if you are gambling for fun?
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

It cant really be called gambling if we dont risk something and knowing that we do really need money for us to play gambling games. Reason would really vary on a particular person but the main reason for most people would be on profits knowing that gambling is the fastest way on earning money but yet the fastest way to lose up too. No matter what the reason we should really be careful on the addiction that it gives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

Fantastic point raised. If you think okay I am going on for fun or entertainment purpose then what is the need of playing with fiat money. Why you just go in there and in the name of fun and hobby, you just lose so much money every day? Things are not as you understood them. You are losing your money every other day and you have to wake up from this bad dream. Wake up!

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Fantastic point raised. If you think okay I am going on for fun or entertainment purpose then what is the need of playing with fiat money. Why you just go in there and in the name of fun and hobby, you just lose so much money every day? Things are not as you understood them. You are losing your money every other day and you have to wake up from this bad dream. Wake up!
Well, i've been trying to explain to people that they are gambling because there is chance to win money but it seems that lots players still believe they are gambling only for fun  Roll Eyes
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

Both of them, to get more profit and fun. It's an easy way to make money through gambling.
No gambling is never a fun activity it is just for profit and there are no claims that you can easily make profit with gambling it is based on a factor called luck if it is in your favour you can get good amount of profit otherwise you are just like others giving more profit to site owners
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

That is what fortunejack offers to some other people who are looking to just have fun and not gamble at all.

They have playmoney so people may enjoy their games with this instead of real cash

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

Can i say both? Because i play gambling to release my stress as i take it like i play games and if its going good for winning then it is or profit as will.
We can't deny the fact that gambling gives a player fun and excitement that is why many people engaging in gambling.

kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

Most people gamble due to greed and think money earning is easy, in gambling we gain some profit initially but finally end with losses. It is a easy way to loose money.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

That is what fortunejack offers to some other people who are looking to just have fun and not gamble at all.

They have playmoney so people may enjoy their games with this instead of real cash
True, but from my experience when people play games for free and they hit something big they think - "I could have won real money if I played for money" and then they deposit real money. That is when playing for fun turns into gambling for money, no matter what they say. I am not saying all players are doing this, but most players have done this.
So, why is it so hard to say "I gamble for money"? I think it is because society likes when someone say "I gamble for fun", everyone is fine with that.
I also noticed lots of players are saying - "Sometimes I gamble" and when you look at them they add "but just for fun". Why do they need to add that and explain themselves? Makes no sense.
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

fun or profit for.me i will choose both of them gambling is accompanied by fun in the style of stress in the body especially when you are earning a gamble or winning every games gambling is a hobby that you can earn a great deal of money to invest in gambling but be patient for playing to avoid being addicted to all kinds of gambling play with fun only ... save your winning and relax your self
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

Neither. I only gamble with my friends and is purely for entertainment only. In fact, sometimes we don't even gamble our money and we just have a good time with each other. Also, before I used to gamble thinking that I can gain profit from it. But then I realized that you can never profit in gambling despite having a winning streak. The tendency is, you're just going to go in and out of it unconsciously and realize that you have exhausted all of your money.

I know that some people here have their own reasons on why they gamble. Others think that they can earn profit for it and other for fun. Regardless of their decision, I really do hope that people would realize that gambling can be harmful to your health especially when you get addicted to it. Even if it's for fun or for money, once you make it a habit it has the tendency of affecting the people around you.

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

Most people gamble due to greed and think money earning is easy, in gambling we gain some profit initially but finally end with losses. It is a easy way to loose money.

gambling is very risky to lose you money, gambling is pure a luck to winning in gambling
its better to play in gambling just for fun.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

gambling is very risky to lose you money, gambling is pure a luck to winning in gambling
Gambling do not depend 100% on luck. Luck is the main reason to win, but, sometimes, a certain strategy can help you win. Don't blame your losses on luck only. Try to improve your game plan. I'm talking about gambling games that you make your own choice like card games or sports bet not random bets like slot machines.

lokpalnaik

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

Well, the main reason for me to getting into Gambling is to get profit out of it.
we are trying our luck in that and the moment we win we enjoy it...

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:29:55 PM

Well, the main reason for me to getting into Gambling is to get profit out of it.
we are trying our luck in that and the moment we win we enjoy it...

Gambling is all about the profit that is why i don't understand those that justify their gambling losses as having fun. The house is there to make profit from your pocket and so i don't see why you should be there  for another reason.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

Gambling do not depend 100% on luck. Luck is the main reason to win, but, sometimes, a certain strategy can help you win. Don't blame your losses on luck only. Try to improve your game plan. I'm talking about gambling games that you make your own choice like card games or sports bet not random bets like slot machines.

Exactly, luck has it's part and skill also ansd it even depend on the games  you play luck can take a greater percentage whereas skill counts most in other games. You  just need to find the right balance and bet.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: