Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Ethereum - The Pre-Mined ScamCoin is dead  (Read 39943 times)
portalufonet (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:42:54 AM

The end of the line for ETH and DAO, another scamcoins dying.

Long life to BITCOIN AND LITECOIN, the only real cryptos, the rest are only trash coins like Ethereum, DAO and other pre-mined pump and dump trashcoins

http://uk.businessinsider.com/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6 AND https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/06/17/critical-update-re-dao-vulnerability/

Yes yes, Ethereum is better than Bitcoin

Ethereum is better than Litecoin

bla bla bla

How a pre-mined scamcoin piramid scheme PUMP AND DUMP can be better than Bitcoin and Litecoin ??

Guys, I will repeat

There are only 2 "REAL" crypto in the world -> BITCOIN and LITECOIN

The rest are just pump and dump scam coins to make some whales rich fast like a rain

hahahahhahahahah R.I.P for everyone

I'm enjoying my 4,000 (and buying moar) Litecoin

See you all when litecoin @ $100 each

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

BTC and LTC might not be feature rich but at least they have never been hacked lol Cool
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:12:28 AM

For those that are trying to defend these actions, you are wrong. Read this transcript. They're making a huge mistake with coin control:
Gotta love it when one smart contract threatens to kill an entire blockchain, and those in control of it are scrambling to subvert every principle of decentralization, fungibility, immutability, and practical rationale behind a blockchain model, just to bail themselves out.
They're even trying to compare this situation with the one with Bitcoin back in 2013. This is not even remotely similar. Bitcoin has never taken away anyone's coins, regardless of whether they're stolen or not. Bitcoin is immutable, ETH obviously isn't.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:37:20 AM

For those that are trying to defend these actions, you are wrong. Read this transcript. They're making a huge mistake with coin control:
Gotta love it when one smart contract threatens to kill an entire blockchain, and those in control of it are scrambling to subvert every principle of decentralization, fungibility, immutability, and practical rationale behind a blockchain model, just to bail themselves out.
They're even trying to compare this situation with the one with Bitcoin back in 2013. This is not even remotely similar. Bitcoin has never taken away anyone's coins, regardless of whether they're stolen or not. Bitcoin is immutable, ETH obviously isn't.

The Ethereum community will decide in the next few days if they want to take back the money stolen by sombody.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:45:12 AM

Regardless what happens, NO ONE will ever buy ETH again.

if ETH somehow stays a float, it is because of artificial manipulation and because of thousands of PATHETIC BAGHOLDING SCAM PROMOTERS who can't get rid off their scammy coins and just decide to hold their premined SCAM TOKENS.

ETH IS DONE.

It has lost all its legitimacy! LOL!

Also funny: Coinbase and Gemini look like FUCKING RETARDS for choosing ETH scam premined coin over LEGITIMATE LTC CURRENCY!

LOL.

Whoemever is CEO of Coinbase: RETARD.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 09:55:53 AM

The Ethereum community will decide in the next few days if they want to take back the money stolen by sombody.
In other words, you're deciding whether ETH can be centrally controlled or not and whether it is immutable or not. If this money gets taken back, then ETH is neither decentralized nor immutable. Smart contracts should depend on their code only, not on their "ETH overlords" to save them once that code is broken.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:00:10 AM

BTC and LTC might not be feature rich but at least they have never been hacked lol Cool

Erm you might want to check what happened in 2010.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:16:46 AM

Finding some historical problem with Bitcoin does not even compare.. ever.
Ethereum is not even a currency so the comparison is just bloody stupid.

And i agree with the LTC Chicken guy and Lauda of course etc LOL

ESPECIALLY the part about Coinbase !

Don't forget people who out there had the welcomes mast rolled out for these scammy ICO's  Angry

FUD first & ask questions later™
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:36:25 AM

About that Coinbase and Gemini situation. Exchanges are a business, they pick what they think is promising coin and try to capitalize and profit from it.
Litecoin was introduced in 2011 and since that time it didn't manage to earn much recognition beside being  faster clone of BTC.

Ethereum is only year old and it managed to overshadow every other altcoin with its interesting concepts, smart contracts and clear origin.

From business point of view it is natural that exchanges will add ETH over Litecoin, it makes more sense...
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:37:55 AM

Agree +100

The ony real crypto are only BITCOIN and LITECOIN.
During years several cryptos were promoted as the "new" bitcoin. ALL FAILED!

Long life bitcoin!

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:57:40 AM

In other words, you're deciding whether ETH can be centrally controlled or not and whether it is immutable or not. If this money gets taken back, then ETH is neither decentralized nor immutable. Smart contracts should depend on their code only, not on their "ETH overlords" to save them once that code is broken.

Can you do anything to ask the Bitcoin Core team to implement the 2MB block size as they promised in Hong Kong. The slow transaction confirmation is causing lots of problems and it is because the coding is centrally controlled by the Core team.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

About that Coinbase and Gemini situation. Exchanges are a business, they pick what they think is promising coin and try to capitalize and profit from it.
Adopting a coin into their exchange is one thing, making blog posts on how it is the "leading digital currency" and promoting it all around, is another.

Can you do anything to ask the Bitcoin Core team to implement the 2MB block size as they promised in Hong Kong.
The "Bitcoin Core team" has not promised anyone anything. The people present on that meeting were representing themselves. They've agreed to deliver the code. This has nothing to do with Bitcoin Core itself (which is one of the many implementations of the current protocol).

The slow transaction confirmation is causing lots of problems and it is because the coding is centrally controlled by the Core team.
1) The confirmations are 10 minutes on average as they have always been.
2) A 2 MB block size limit does not solve anything.
3) "Coding" is not centrally controlled by the "Core team".
4) There is no such thing as the "Core team".
5) This is not relevant to this topic.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jiefes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:30:32 AM

It sucks to watch amid the general trouble, some are trying to implement advertising and profits. I am not competent in the technical side of  the coins, but someone would you explain, why the social idea of DAO is bad? Let us not forget that BTC occur not because not enough FIAT money, because people started to dislike the way FIAT money rule the world.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:38:19 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 01:33:38 PM by Spoetnik

Litecoin was introduced in 2011 and since that time it didn't manage to earn much recognition beside being  faster clone of BTC.

Ethereum is only year old and it managed to overshadow every other altcoin with its interesting concepts, smart contracts and clear origin.

From business point of view it is natural that exchanges will add ETH over Litecoin, it makes more sense...

BULLSHIT !

BTC + LTC got where they are by real world adoption & organic growth.

The entire fucking ETH system from day 1 in 2014 has been a massive
manipulation effort going from submitted news stories to Coindesk back in 2014
with super hype advertising (with an Agenda by Coindesk)
To a massive coordinated hype campaign here on 'The Talk where we are super spammed
more than we had ever seen in crypto history to go along with the biggest Pump & Dump in history.
BY the leader who ADMITTED he dumped on the world to a support base made up entirely of PROFITEERS !

Your comment is a monumental colossal load of retard fucking bullshit !

It has the MarketCap it has now because of "Interesting Concepts" ?

BULL
MOTHER
FUCKING
SHIT

It was the massive vaporware shit coin ICO token grab bought up like mad by DEV's on launch day in 2014
WHO USED IT ALL IN 2016 to fuck with you all with HYPE and spamming and P&D's

Where the fuck were you in 2014 smart guy ?
I was watching these fuckers on the launch day in 2014.. where were you ?
What did you do between 2014 & 2016 while you were silent on Ethereum ?
Me i was warning you all !

And the hype, spam and P&D lured you idiots into buying them ..for profit.
NOT FOR "INTERESTING CONCEPTS"

Don't you dare blow smoke up our ass buddy !

CUT THE FUCKING CRAP ETHTard's !

All you guys ever do is spew idiotic retarded bullshit to smooth over you greedy manipulative ICO pyramid scheme !
You will all lie and attack and Troll and act like morons non stop to......

PROFIT !

..OFF of "interesting concepts"  Roll Eyes

(While some of us are here to support CRYPTO-CURRENCIES like Bitcoin or Litecoin)

You people make me fucking sick with your immoral corrupt deceitful greedy dipshit bullshit !
You're like a sick brain washed cult !

I read an interview with some victims of a Pyramid Scheme online a while back
and you all sound just like them..
I seen this person testify why they were suckered in harassed etc and then felt compelled to
lure in others.. with what THEY KNEW was decetful practices etc.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU mETH heads have been doing !

Do your home work ETH scam pushers.. Seriously get off your mouthy ass
and go online and look up.. "PYRAMID SCHEME"
Seriously fucking DO IT !
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO AND DO IT !

..or STFU with your moronic scammy ICO bullshit !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:39:45 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 01:12:10 PM by Spoetnik

It sucks to watch amid the general trouble, some are trying to implement advertising and profits. I am not competent in the technical side of  the coins, but someone would you explain, why the social idea of DAO is bad? Let us not forget that BTC occur not because not enough FIAT money, because people started to dislike the way FIAT money rule the world.

Take some money out of your pocket..

Now tell me.. can the DAO replace that ?

/i rest my case .

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:03:51 PM

Litecoin was introduced in 2011 and since that time it didn't manage to earn much recognition beside being  faster clone of BTC.

BULLSHIT !

BTC + LTC got where they are by real world adoption & organic growth.

The entire fucking ETH system from day 1 in 2014 has been a massive
manipulation effort going from submitted news stories to Coindesk back in 2014
with super hype advertising (with an Agenda by Coindesk)
To a massive coordinated hype campaign here on 'The Talk where we are super spammed
more than we had ever seen in crypto history to go along with the biggest Pump & Dump in history.
BY the leader who ADMITTED he dumped on the world to a support base made up entirely of PROFITEERS !

Your comment is a monumental colossal load of retard fucking bullshit !

It has the MarketCap it has now because of "Interesting Concepts" ?

BULL
MOTHER
FUCKING
SHIT

It was the massive vaporware shit coin ICO token grab bought up like mad by DEV's on launch day in 2014
WHO USED IT ALL IN 2016 to fuck with you all with HYP and spamming and P&D's

Where the fuck were you in 2014 smart guy ?
I was watching these fuckers on the launch day in 2014.. where were you ?
What did you do between 2014 & 2016 while you were silent on Ethereum ?
Me i was warning you all !

And the hype, spam and P&D lured you idiots into buying them ..for profit.
NOT FOR "INTERESTING CONCEPTS"

Don't you dare blow smoke up our ass buddy !

CUT THE FUCKING CRAP ETHTard's !

All you guys ever do is spew idiotic retarded bullshit to smooth over you greedy manipulative ICO pyramid scheme !
You will all lie and attack and Troll and act like morons non stop to......

PROFIT !

..OFF of "interesting concepts"  Roll Eyes

(While some of us are here to support CRYPTO-CURRENCIES like Bitcoin or Litecoin)

You people make me fucking sick with your immoral corrupt deceitful greedy dipshit bullshit !
You're like a sick brain washed cult !

I read an interview with some victims of a Pyramid Scheme online a while back
and you all sound just like them..
I seen this person testify why they were suckered in harassed etc and then felt compelled to
lure in others.. with what THEY KNEW was decetful practices etc.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU mETH heads have been doing !

Do your home work ETH scam pushers.. Seriously get off your mouthy ass
and go online and look up.. "PYRAMID SCHEME"
Seriously fucking DO IT !
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO AND DO IT !

..or STFU with your moronic scammy ICO bullshit !
To be perfectly frank. I agree with you. I stated many times that I support only one coin - and it is Bitcoin. Other altcoins have a little significance for me, if any.
What I presented about ETH is general public opinion - prior this whole hacking mess we are witnessing now.

I was never a supporter of ETH and was suspicious of their sudden rise to power, it was coordinated overype inducing campaigns which caused this state.
If you thought I am endorsing support of ETH by exchanges - I am not, but I fully understand why they accepted it without questions - business is business after all.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:14:55 PM

Ok..
And i agree Business is.. Vulgar and corrupt (as usual)

People seem to forget ALL these centralized exchanges exist to PROFIT.
They may masquerade around Crypto as Crypto Supporters
..but ALL their behaviors say otherwise.

THEY ALL add coins they should not.. for profit.
THEN run around saying they are fine upstanding supporters of crypto.

BULL SHIT !

IIpeBeD_MeDBeD
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:17:37 PM

ETH LISK DAO WAVE  - these is all shit scam coin!!!!!!!

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:26:20 PM

ETH LISK DAO WAVE  - these is all shit scam coin!!!!!!!

Spoken like a truth-telling mother fucker !!!

ETH --> SHIT SCAM COIN
LISK --> SHIT SCAM COIN
DAO --> SHIT SCAM COIN
WAVE --> SHIT SCMA COIN

I dont even care if they are technically not coins like BTC and LTC are. STILL SCAMMY SHIT COINS.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:40:42 PM

I care if they are a coin or not because of *INTENT*
These ICO's are are unfair launches.. and invalid because you need REAL money to buy them.
Hence a Pyramid Scheme !

These mass cloners that have been here honing their shit coin skills
simply needed a new way to lure greedy idiot investard brats looking for profit.

They needed a new gimmick..

Alternate use Block-Chains were born.. with a side of scammy-ass "Crowd Funding"

..made by the usual suspects.

Need + Intent = Crypto-Currency.

ICO + Scheme = greedy fuckhead retard profits.

All these ICO's are "Scheme Coins" ..NOT A CURRENCY !

They serve no NEED ..their only existence is to swap around for real money. $$$

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
  Print  

Jump to: