Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Ethereum - The Pre-Mined ScamCoin is dead  (Read 39945 times)
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:54:06 PM

Amen
portalufonet (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:14:52 PM

WTF crying babies from Ethereum are saying here?

Ethereum is a PRE-MINED (is not pre-mined? Am I Crazy???) scam coin, used by some whales to make fast money with PUMP AND DUMP episodes

Everyone know that

ETHereum ballsuckers thinks everyone are crazy or jerks, or need to use glasses???

Ethereum -> ScamCoin
Lisk -> Jesus, What a pure ScamCoin of hell
DAO -> hahahahhaha pathetic, I will stay in silence

If you guys pay attention, 2016 is the year of scam coins, it's impressive

And the newbies of cryptos are saying "amem" for these trash coins, can you believe? hahahahhahaha

The only 2 cryptos are -> BITCOIN and LITECOIN

The rest are the rest, pure scam coins made to pump and dump and make some whales rich and some idiots poor

Like I said, I will stay holding my 4000 litecoins, I will sell my LTC to you ETHlosers when It reaches $100~150+ dollars

Sorry guys for my bad english

And buy Ethereum, It will replace Bitcoin and it's 10000x better than litecoin (litecoin is a pure trash pre-mined scam coin, don't buy litecoin guys, it's a pure scam, ETH is not a scam, it's a reliable and honest coin)

hahahahahahhahahaha
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:50:54 AM

BTC and LTC might not be feature rich but at least they have never been hacked lol Cool

Erm you might want to check what happened in 2010.

What that fork that lasted for a couple of hours then was fixed? That was due to underlying errors in the code not due to code exploits like with ether. Besides satoshi never ordered exchanges to stop trading.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:16:43 AM

What that fork that lasted for a couple of hours then was fixed? That was due to underlying errors in the code not due to code exploits like with ether. Besides satoshi never ordered exchanges to stop trading.

Anyways, that was a protocol level issue which the developers designed not happen.
tuapoma

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

I never liked ether, working with a coin with an endless inflation is a scheduled disaster. But a surprise bomb I did not expect, now became a joke.

the ethereum comedy http://intheoreum.org/

..."INTHEOREUM

ULTRA-CENTRALIZED TURING INCOMPLETE ARBITRARY TRUST APPLICATION ECONOMY

BASED ON BOBCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
"...
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:07:01 AM

About that Coinbase and Gemini situation. Exchanges are a business, they pick what they think is promising coin and try to capitalize and profit from it.
Litecoin was introduced in 2011 and since that time it didn't manage to earn much recognition beside being  faster clone of BTC.

Ethereum is only year old and it managed to overshadow every other altcoin with its interesting concepts, smart contracts and clear origin.

From business point of view it is natural that exchanges will add ETH over Litecoin, it makes more sense...

BULLSHIT !

BTC + LTC got where they are by real world adoption & organic growth.

The entire fucking ETH system from day 1 in 2014 has been a massive
manipulation effort going from submitted news stories to Coindesk back in 2014
with super hype advertising (with an Agenda by Coindesk)
To a massive coordinated hype campaign here on 'The Talk where we are super spammed
more than we had ever seen in crypto history to go along with the biggest Pump & Dump in history.
BY the leader who ADMITTED he dumped on the world to a support base made up entirely of PROFITEERS !

Your comment is a monumental colossal load of retard fucking bullshit !

It has the MarketCap it has now because of "Interesting Concepts" ?

BULL
MOTHER
FUCKING
SHIT

It was the massive vaporware shit coin ICO token grab bought up like mad by DEV's on launch day in 2014
WHO USED IT ALL IN 2016 to fuck with you all with HYPE and spamming and P&D's

Where the fuck were you in 2014 smart guy ?
I was watching these fuckers on the launch day in 2014.. where were you ?
What did you do between 2014 & 2016 while you were silent on Ethereum ?
Me i was warning you all !

And the hype, spam and P&D lured you idiots into buying them ..for profit.
NOT FOR "INTERESTING CONCEPTS"

Don't you dare blow smoke up our ass buddy !

CUT THE FUCKING CRAP ETHTard's !

All you guys ever do is spew idiotic retarded bullshit to smooth over you greedy manipulative ICO pyramid scheme !
You will all lie and attack and Troll and act like morons non stop to......

PROFIT !

..OFF of "interesting concepts"  Roll Eyes

(While some of us are here to support CRYPTO-CURRENCIES like Bitcoin or Litecoin)

You people make me fucking sick with your immoral corrupt deceitful greedy dipshit bullshit !
You're like a sick brain washed cult !

I read an interview with some victims of a Pyramid Scheme online a while back
and you all sound just like them..
I seen this person testify why they were suckered in harassed etc and then felt compelled to
lure in others.. with what THEY KNEW was decetful practices etc.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU mETH heads have been doing !

Do your home work ETH scam pushers.. Seriously get off your mouthy ass
and go online and look up.. "PYRAMID SCHEME"
Seriously fucking DO IT !
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO AND DO IT !

..or STFU with your moronic scammy ICO bullshit !

I noticed this on CoinDesk today:
http://www.coindesk.com/dao-attack-good-thing-ethereum/

They REALLY are behind ETH. House of cards is falling ...
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

The old Ethereum will be dead after the fork (soft or hard). The new Ethereum will be born. I will support the new Ethereum.

Hausi

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:03:35 AM

The old Ethereum will be dead after the fork (soft or hard). The new Ethereum will be born. I will support the new Ethereum.

I will support the new Ethereum too.
sadyas

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:26:00 AM

I will support the new Ethereum too.

I think the Ethereum community should show the intolerance to the theft. I will support the actions to get our money back.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:46:07 PM

LOL!

If hardfork happens, ethereum, new or old, will be USELESS, WORTHLESS.

If you lost money, GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Nobody cares.

Shouldnt have been so STUPID to invest in a scammy, premine, spam, ipo coin in first place.

You invested in scam, premine, ipo, spam-advertised coin and now you cry like a LOSER (with tiny penis) because it turned out to be USELESS investment? LOL!

MyownBoss

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:14:20 PM

I would like to point out Ethereum wasn't hacked. The DAO had an exploit in it's smart contract  which was on ethereums blockchain, was which is like the counterparty for bitcoin in case you didn't  know...so all these people boasting about ethereum death don't know shit lol it's like saying bitcoin failed because a counterparty had a huge hack, because they share a blockchain...btw you guys make Btc look bad. I'll  say it like I said about lisk  if you are SOOOO much better than ethereum get their cock out of you flapper. I support all of crypto

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

I would like to point out Ethereum wasn't hacked. The DAO had an exploit in it's smart contract  which was on ethereums blockchain, was which is like the counterparty for bitcoin in case you didn't  know...so all these people boasting about ethereum death don't know shit lol it's like saying bitcoin failed because a counterparty had a huge hack, because they share a blockchain...btw you guys make Btc look bad. I'll  say it like I said about lisk  if you are SOOOO much better than ethereum get their cock out of you flapper. I support all of crypto

That is a theft by exploiting the loophole. It is not the intent of the counterparty to give away the money like that.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 01:20:44 PM

I would like to point out Ethereum wasn't hacked. The DAO had an exploit in it's smart contract  which was on ethereums blockchain, was which is like the counterparty for bitcoin in case you didn't  know...so all these people boasting about ethereum death don't know shit lol it's like saying bitcoin failed because a counterparty had a huge hack, because they share a blockchain...btw you guys make Btc look bad.
No. That's a very bad analogy and read the thread. People are saying that "ETH failed" because their plan is to rollback the chain. This destroys decentralization, immutability and censorship resistance. Bitcoin has never and will never (or it is dead) control coins regardless of whether they're stolen or not. We certainly do not "make BTC look bad".

I support all of crypto
Supporting 99% of the scams? Good perspective. Roll Eyes

That is a theft by exploiting the loophole. It is not the intent of the counterparty to give away the money like that.
He doesn't know what he's talking about.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tmzn32

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

Eth should have died a long time ago.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:18:50 PM

anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:11:15 PM

that is just a fud. You may say the Etheruem and the DAO are seized by the miners. Miners will determine the outcome.

BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:21:37 PM

that is just a fud. You may say the Etheruem and the DAO are seized by the miners. Miners will determine the outcome.

Whether the miners decide or more realistically the miners are heavily pushed by developers to make a decision doesn't remove the basic objection and point of the image. The Ethereum foundation is releasing blacklisting code and encouraging the miners to adopt it. The bottom line is a very dangerous precedent is being set by both the miners and developers that is going to undermine the credibility of the whole Ethereum blockchain.

I have mixed feelings about this course of action. In one sense I feel bad that so many will lose their investments due to these reckless actions thus reasons why I warn about the HF. In another sense I encourage the HF and blacklisting because the sooner we can truthfully discredit Ethereum the better because it is beyond repairable and represents a insecure clusterfuck.

http://vessenes.com/ethereum-contracts-are-going-to-be-candy-for-hackers/

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs/
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:32:31 PM

Lol litecoin is shit. Has been for years. Bitcoin is living off its high-self. Its been so bastardized by centralized mining its only a matter of time before it fails. Fools forget that now all bitcoin mining is in the hands of like 10 groups of large mining farms. These farms rule bitcoin. So i'm confused how you think its not vulnerable. It will fail. Its a mathematical fact.

Ethereum put mining power back into the hands of the people. The way it should be. Until litecoin and bitcoin both migrate back towards de-centralized mining. I will not deal with them. It looks as tho eth will bounce back, even DAO has come up a small margin. You think people wont buy DAO when its the absolute lowest its even been lmao. They call that a buyers market.

To the fool who said if we return the money claiming of ETH overlord magic. Do you know how majority rule works? Majority of eth holders would like their coin back. Which overrules the handful of hackers who broke the laws of E-currency.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:52:09 PM

R.I.P. Butalik. Checkmate:

I don't think it's funny, it's savvy. A coder found an exploit and took advantage of it. Let's stop this good samaritan bullshit, if you had 3M ether you would travel, do anything you wanted really. You wouldn't have an aristocratic sense to return it, lol.

I would return them...

I would return them too.

That is because you n00bs don't understand that when you break Nash equilibrium, then you destroy your block chain forever:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515550.msg15292630#msg15292630
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:53:51 PM

Lol litecoin is also a shitcoin. The dumb creator doesn't even understand private keys https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/4mbcvn/coinographic_theft/

You trust this shitcoin clown?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: