Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P Ethereum - The Pre-Mined ScamCoin is dead  (Read 39948 times)
alex massi

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

everyone thought the original ethereum ETC is dead well it's not and very healthy... launch a fund soon to sophisticated investor
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I think ethereum has nothing to do with this hacking. I believe most of the victims of this are those who click the links of free coins in an obviously impossible amount. Being baited to that phishing activities are not the responsibility of ethereum team.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

BTC and LTC might not be feature rich but at least they have never been hacked lol Cool
It's true that ETH has had too many loopholes on myethwallet, but I think many hackers have created fake myethwallet sites to trick users. It is the fault of us, not the fault of ETH

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

It looks like your investment in Litecoin was a good decision. But Ethereum has also done quite well, so do you have any regrets about your decision? Do you wish you distributed between a few other coins?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

Saying ETH is a scam project proves you know nothing about crypto lol.
ETH is performing much better than BTC when it comes to mass adoption, even in ICOs, it's the one that is raised more than BTC, i wonder why lol.

BTC is great but not for daily use case, ETH is the one for sure, faster, cheaper, salable...

As long as Vitalik is alive, ETH will always be great project, one of the best that comes into the crypto space.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

I think that this is another fake and judging by the title of the article, it's already clear. You should not even read such posts on the forum.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

I will take a whole lot of time for Ethereum to die off, it's number two on coinmarketcap for crying out loud. Maybe in 10 years from now it will be dead and gone, but not any time soon. Don't hold your breath is my advice.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

It seems to me that this article is a scum because. The ethereum is a very strong coin and there is no sense in trying to discredit it. I think it's useless.
Hisreal

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

Yes,  I am very happy that now more coins are being released, because the more the coins we have the more profits we gain and  this is the good sign for us to gain a lot of profits. But if their are also scammer in this projects then it cause in bad situation many coins holders losses their money and also their profits. I feels happy when ever I found real new bounty that yield.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

It looks like your investment in Litecoin was a good decision. But Ethereum has also done quite well, so do you have any regrets about your decision? Do you wish you distributed between a few other coins?
Yeah, at least we earned many profits from the growth of the Ethereum price since this project started to develop.
Not only the ICO investor had the massive profit from Ethereum, but there are also many investors earned a lot of money through this cryptocurrency after miss the chance to get the enormous profit from Bitcoin.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:20:01 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:10:19 PM by yinoye

I hope the OP has changed his mind on ethereum today. Imagine if he had invested little money in ethereum then when it was damn cheap, it would have turned to be a very profitable investment today.
I hope he held his 4000 litecoin till when ltc reached $100, if he held, he should be a millionaire by now. The key is to invest in solid projects at the right and cheap time and wait for the moonshot
TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

The ether will not die for a long time in the market, because it is based on many projects, very large. I am sure that the air will be the leading currency in the future!
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Ethereum is not dead, just yet.
It will continue to increase and will make another comeback.
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Ethereum is not dead, just yet.
It will continue to increase and will make another comeback.

You are right. The price of ETH is still above $700.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

The end of the line for ETH and DAO, another scamcoins dying.

Long life to BITCOIN AND LITECOIN, the only real cryptos, the rest are only trash coins like Ethereum, DAO and other pre-mined pump and dump trashcoins

http://uk.businessinsider.com/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6 AND https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/06/17/critical-update-re-dao-vulnerability/

Yes yes, Ethereum is better than Bitcoin

Ethereum is better than Litecoin

bla bla bla

How a pre-mined scamcoin piramid scheme PUMP AND DUMP can be better than Bitcoin and Litecoin ??

Guys, I will repeat

There are only 2 "REAL" crypto in the world -> BITCOIN and LITECOIN

The rest are just pump and dump scam coins to make some whales rich fast like a rain

hahahahhahahahah R.I.P for everyone

I'm enjoying my 4,000 (and buying moar) Litecoin

See you all when litecoin @ $100 each
Is not everyone always like that? if they ever have a bad experience because their coins will swear coins and tell everyone "coins it rubbish" just a nice bitcoin, and i'm sure if you were then buying bitcoin and incurring losses you would say bitcoin is a junk coin will go by the way that
I think you are too frustrated
pokemon43

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Die ethereum can only, together with the market of crypto currency! But correction, and very serious, will undoubtedly be ...
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

I still feel like Ethereum is scam as hell. I don't think it would die meanwhile but if I compare bitcoin with ether, I would always choose bitcoin over it, for many ways. Price doesn't matter.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Lol . Etherium is not a freakin scam , eth might be stagnant and seem to be decreasing every single day but that doesnt mean it is already a scam. You cant call a coin scam just because of their current value because just so you know the value of cryptos will always be volatile . Anyways
As what i have see earlier ,the value of etherium is now already recovering from a recent dip.

Despite all of that , there are still many people that loves to support etherium and actually many people think that etherium is better than bitcoin , therfor eth isnt really a scam.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

Time usually proves things right or wrong! In the case of ethereum and it wonderful tech and amazing platform, we can see that ethereum has been the best coin ever in cryptocurrency! Ethereum has more capabilities and actualky solve real life problem of business and open new world of tokenize economy! What has litecoin for instance have done except direct copying if bitcoin payment system!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

the thing about centralized coins is that they don't die that easily because unlike the decentralized shitcoins the centralized ones like ethereum have a centralized company behind it which has a lot of money dedicated to keeping it alive. funds that go into advertising, pumping and generally manipulating the market.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

If there is one thing that ethereum isn't, that is being dead. On the contrary, ethereum is just starting out and looking at the ethereum blockchain there is lot that can be done with it and once the big shots start adopting the ethereum blockchain to help in carrying out their services then you will see that ethereum is the future of the cryptocurrency market and there is nothing that anyone can do about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]
  Print  

Jump to: