Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34281 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:31:49 PM

In as much as the prediction of the future of Bitcoin economics is difficult ,so also is equally difficult to predict the down fall of Bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

Actually, I'm seeing the bitcoin ecosystem behaving quite differently from what the "real" economy seems to indicate. Speculation is also an important part of this game and perhaps the only certainty in the future of bitcoin is the uncertainty.
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

yes. I also think that way. The more bitcoin users the better the bitcoin future in the world.
We will reach that level, there are a good number of users already for now and it's growing, I don't think this will stop without any bad news that will happen. The future is bright as per my prediction, I have a lot of basis why it will be successful, the first one is its limited supply and if it will trigger a bigger demand the price will rise substantially.
yes nothing s wrong there to the future of bitcoin. its look too much bright and successful. in fact people are entering in the world of bitcoin and making bitcoin more and more stronger than its previous position, hope that in next few years the users of bitcoin will be available in all part of the world, even in poor countries as they have the facilities of using  internet, so they can aslo bet benefit from bitcoin.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

Actually, I'm seeing the bitcoin ecosystem behaving quite differently from what the "real" economy seems to indicate. Speculation is also an important part of this game and perhaps the only certainty in the future of bitcoin is the uncertainty.
Speculation is a big role in the bitcoin ecosystem. Especially if there is a thing related to the bitcoin market. The future of bitcoin economic will depend on the world's reaction. he's right about the mass adoption.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

Speculation is a big role in the bitcoin ecosystem. Especially if there is a thing related to the bitcoin market. The future of bitcoin economic will depend on the world's reaction. he's right about the mass adoption.

Already adoption has been increased from the year 2014 to now. This would move ahead to see the big price in the chart very soon. I have noticed the news In coindesk. Double value pump with in this year if price reached to 2000$.
Most of the speculation would fails only always, So you can define the price via chart but specs won't do big to chart.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

yes. I also think that way. The more bitcoin users the better the bitcoin future in the world.
We will reach that level, there are a good number of users already for now and it's growing, I don't think this will stop without any bad news that will happen. The future is bright as per my prediction, I have a lot of basis why it will be successful, the first one is its limited supply and if it will trigger a bigger demand the price will rise substantially.
yes nothing s wrong there to the future of bitcoin. its look too much bright and successful. in fact people are entering in the world of bitcoin and making bitcoin more and more stronger than its previous position, hope that in next few years the users of bitcoin will be available in all part of the world, even in poor countries as they have the facilities of using  internet, so they can aslo bet benefit from bitcoin.

They already are. Just take a look at the Local boards in this forum. Some of them are poor countries and they seem to be very active. I guess it's because you can actually get better amount of money from bitcoin instead of having a regular day job there.

I actually think that there are bitcoin users in every part of the world (except the ones that don't have an Internet connection) because there's always that guy that never goes out of his house. He basically reside on the Internet. I'm that guy but only during the vacation. Being on the Internet for too long exposes you to different internet stuffs. You'd eventually get bored of Facebook and IG so you'd start Googling stuffs and browsing random stuffs on reddit which might lead you here in the bitcoin world.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:17:36 AM

They already are. Just take a look at the Local boards in this forum. Some of them are poor countries and they seem to be very active. I guess it's because you can actually get better amount of money from bitcoin instead of having a regular day job there.

I actually think that there are bitcoin users in every part of the world (except the ones that don't have an Internet connection) because there's always that guy that never goes out of his house. He basically reside on the Internet. I'm that guy but only during the vacation. Being on the Internet for too long exposes you to different internet stuffs. You'd eventually get bored of Facebook and IG so you'd start Googling stuffs and browsing random stuffs on reddit which might lead you here in the bitcoin world.
That is right, a lot of people now are exposed in the internet and there is a high chance that they already know bitcoin so being adopted of bitcoin by the different people around the world is not impossible and as you said, the poor countries or the small countries already noticed bitcoin and they already using it by a small part of their country and soon it will be fully adopted once the bitcoin is well established.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 01:49:49 AM

The development and popularity of bitcoin is so rapidly and certainly can benefit people all over the country, so it can not be denied that one day maybe bitcoin will be parallel to the real currency
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:05:27 AM

Economics basically depends on demand and supply of money or any commodity. If Bitcoin will be demandable to the people then its price will also go high. Day by day Bitcoin is getting popular and acceptable so we can say the future of bitcoin economics is predictable.
For my perspective, Bitcoin Economics will be spread out all over the world in future.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be great, this is because the user is on the rise and they keep buying negative issues about bitcoin, bitcoin never reduce user interest to continue to save the bitcoin.
LuffyDMonkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

I imagined that the bitcoin in the future will worth 5000$ . The worth of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing because of it's power.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

I imagined that the bitcoin in the future will worth 5000$ . The worth of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing because of it's power.
Bitcoin might not be rising because of its power alone,we are seeing more investment in bitcoin ,that is true,but it makes no sense to make any blind prediction right now because you never know what the price would be one week from now.I am just riding the waves and looking to make a good investment in alt coin right now.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

It is correct. When we say mass adoption, it refers to every single person using bitcoin at any level.  Thus everyone contributes to price and no one is in power to manipulate prices. People may argue that big holders are able to control prices but I say no. They may able to manipulate single exchange but it is very difficult to control whole market worth more than $39 billions
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Bitcoin might not be rising because of its power alone,we are seeing more investment in bitcoin ,that is true,but it makes no sense to make any blind prediction right now because you never know what the price would be one week from now.I am just riding the waves and looking to make a good investment in alt coin right now.

Bitcoin's power is just making people attracted to it due to it's high price and high price alone. People who wants to get a good profit, try to invest their money in this digital currency, so we can't say that it is the power alone. Remember that, the higher the price, there will be more user, and obviously, high demand.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

It is correct. When we say mass adoption, it refers to every single person using bitcoin at any level.  Thus everyone contributes to price and no one is in power to manipulate prices. People may argue that big holders are able to control prices but I say no. They may able to manipulate single exchange but it is very difficult to control whole market worth more than $39 billions
Even with the current adaption it is really impossible to manipulate the bitcoin market like we used to see earlier ,there are solid investors in bitcoin at this moment and so is the reason the price keeps on climbing and when these institutions who are investing heavily into it plans on booking their profits then we will see a massive correction,other than that the price keeps on moving higher.
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:02:00 AM

The future the Bitcoin is brilliant, either as currency or investment but I think that some problems or inconvenience should be solved. But anyway I still think the Bitcoin future is brilliant, for me it yet seems an innovator technology.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:53:59 AM

Actually the future is pretty predictable, the history is showing bitcoin has made giant steps considering that is only 7 years old. I think bitcoin will keep going this way and many of us here think it will bitcoin will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin Economics will be great , no need to worry of it, bitcoin will be without a doubt toward a bright future. Investment in bitcoin as a store of value is great.
For me the future of bitcoin economics is very nice because the value of bitcoin is rapidly increasing now a days so it will result to new great economy.The future of bitcoin economics is on the hand of the who use it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

The future the Bitcoin is brilliant, either as currency or investment but I think that some problems or inconvenience should be solved. But anyway I still think the Bitcoin future is brilliant, for me it yet seems an innovator technology.

Even with recent happenings to the price of bitcoin despite the challenges its facing in the areas of fees and waiting time, if one still conclude that the future is bright for bitcoin one would not be mistaken as that is the the direction of every posts I have read but at the same time we should not go in all blindly without making allowances for forces of government which might in no distant time feel threatened by the dominance of bitcoin and its technology in the financial system of the world.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:35:15 AM

I imagined that the bitcoin in near future is now using by many people. It will gain more power than before. I estimated that the bitcoin next year will be worth $3000.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

I imagined that the bitcoin in near future is now using by many people. It will gain more power than before. I estimated that the bitcoin next year will be worth $3000.

Predictions are typical, I also think so. But no one can say for sure how bitcoin will develop further, one must be ready for different options.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: