Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:41:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34281 times)
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:48:41 AM

I believe the future of bitcoin economy will experience a development in the future, The price increase must continue to increase as the number of demand and bitcoin users increasingly widespread in the layers of society.
Bitcoin is a very promising investment for the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

so far I can assume about bitcoin. it's getting more demandable and acceptable to the people day by day, if you think about the future of bitcoin then you can be assured of seeing a bright future of bitcoin economics. when demand increases coincidently price also increases, recently we have experienced a high value of bitcoin, so we can take an assumption that future of bitcoin economics will be stable and credible. 
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:24:10 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
I imagined that the bitcoin in near future is now using by many people. It will gain more power than before. I estimated that the bitcoin next year will be worth $3000.

Current price of bitcoin is 2303$ and as price increases we will see that in the end of june the price will be above 3000$. Bitcoin is becomming popular more and more but this is just prediction, anything can happen with bitcoin because of it's unstability. Hope for the price to increase every hour  Grin
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

so far I can assume about bitcoin. it's getting more demandable and acceptable to the people day by day, if you think about the future of bitcoin then you can be assured of seeing a bright future of bitcoin economics. when demand increases coincidently price also increases, recently we have experienced a high value of bitcoin, so we can take an assumption that future of bitcoin economics will be stable and credible. 
Future of bitcoin seems to better because of the increasing adoption as a currency as well in various forms. In future the increased adoption in relation to the decreasing supply periodically surely make the price move far higher than the present. This might make the entire economic development have dependence over the valuable bitcoin. As the growth in all fields will be fast moving, the infrastructure of the entire network of financial and economic system too will change.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Due to mass adoption and bulk transactions bitcoin will continue to grow in value but we cant ever tell if the service will be as good as it is before.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

Due to mass adoption and bulk transactions bitcoin will continue to grow in value but we cant ever tell if the service will be as good as it is before.

Bitcoin will grow, but a large number of users because of the price increase can worsen the quality of transactions and the system will not withstand such a huge load.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:06:18 PM

I agree , but they are making way now to upgrade blockchain to make fast transactions now. Its just the problem now that we are suffering from medium high fee comparing from the fee before. Before we pay low fee fsst transaction but now we are paying somekind high transaction fee but slow transaction period.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be great, this is because the user is on the rise and they keep buying negative issues about bitcoin, bitcoin never reduce user interest to continue to save the bitcoin.
Yeah no doubt the bitcoin is going to have a pragmatic future as the number of increasing people with the demand for the bitcoin is the indicator that enables us to predict the upcoming time of the bitcoin.

People showing less interest to the fiat and are more interested to become part of the bitcoin system. Also the adopting trend of the major country Japan made it easy for the rest of the world to open the gates for the bitcoin and make a history with the adoption.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be great, this is because the user is on the rise and they keep buying negative issues about bitcoin, bitcoin never reduce user interest to continue to save the bitcoin.
Yeah no doubt the bitcoin is going to have a pragmatic future as the number of increasing people with the demand for the bitcoin is the indicator that enables us to predict the upcoming time of the bitcoin.

People showing less interest to the fiat and are more interested to become part of the bitcoin system. Also the adopting trend of the major country Japan made it easy for the rest of the world to open the gates for the bitcoin and make a history with the adoption.
We still need to pay attention to what kind of people how their mentality and social guarantees of the state live. I would not compare Japan and the Japanese with other countries of the world. Their lifestyle is what surrounds them is associated with high technology and computer technology. For example, in my country, maybe 10 or 5% of the entire population use the Internet. Not to mention who knows about Bitcoin.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

If I see a lot of people going for Bitcoin per your own assertions it means I should be able to predict the future of Bitcoin in the positive direction, the same way if I sense a mass abandonment of Bitcoin I should be able to predict a negative future so where from the @nobody can predict the true future of Bitcoin " ?
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

I imagined that the bitcoin in near future is now using by many people. It will gain more power than before. I estimated that the bitcoin next year will be worth $3000.
Devilslayer, I  can tell you from my knowledge on bitcoin and technical analysis that bitcoin will be trade above $4000 next year and op, bitcoin has a great future and we the first adoption will be the greatest benefitors.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:39:19 PM

Bitcoin need to handle this year a big issue while it doesnt handle it is allowing others coins to get the investment and trust from crypto community, soo at this stage some big miners dont care to handle the transaction delay at all, its being profitable for them, before they get 0,70btc fees at each block, now they getting 2-4 btc extra per block soo why would they change? If you like bitcoin you need to bring back old fees otherwise this wont stop in the near future.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:08:25 PM

Yes Bitcoin's growth signifies our riches and so if the the masses are trooping in their numbers to get bitcoins then it's great for us all as the prices will correspond with a his growing demand.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

I am not so sure that the future of bitcoin depends solely on mass adoption to guarantee its success. Alternative methods to process payments or carry out economic exchanges like Amazon or PayPal have been tremendously successful even though after many years of its emergence try are very far from being universally used around the world.

I believe that the altcoins-based economy will always be geared towards​ a specific but influential niche, and that will be enough to sustain a successful economic ecosystem over the years.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

I am not so sure that the future of bitcoin depends solely on mass adoption to guarantee its success. Alternative methods to process payments or carry out economic exchanges like Amazon or PayPal have been tremendously successful even though after many years of its emergence try are very far from being universally used around the world.

I believe that the altcoins-based economy will always be geared towards​ a specific but influential niche, and that will be enough to sustain a successful economic ecosystem over the years.

The success was attributed to ease of use. All the users have to do is register, fund it and spend. Bitcoin, on the other hand, takes a bit of getting used to. There are many factors to consider and learn before you use it. But the benefits are quite better than paypal or any other payment processors.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:35:20 PM

The success was attributed to ease of use. All the users have to do is register, fund it and spend. Bitcoin, on the other hand, takes a bit of getting used to. There are many factors to consider and learn before you use it. But the benefits are quite better than paypal or any other payment processors.
Well if we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin honestly its really many benefits you can get in bitcoin.. rebates and price increase or any benefits that you can get in bitcoin.. that you never experience on paypal base in my experience but i still both use paypal in bitcoin because there are still some feature that i want in paypal that dont have in bitcoin

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:41:44 PM

Personally I do not see the future of bitcoin economy. Now the miners mined bitcoins, and the rest buy them and hold in hopes to get rich when the price of bitcoin will rise. Agree it's not the economy. While it reminds me of a pyramid which at any moment can collapse.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

Personally I do not see the future of bitcoin economy. Now the miners mined bitcoins, and the rest buy them and hold in hopes to get rich when the price of bitcoin will rise. Agree it's not the economy. While it reminds me of a pyramid which at any moment can collapse.

Pyramiding reminds me last week when bitcoin arises when mass adoption happen since those who were on top or have it before were really benefiting ,i think economy will always like that.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:33:39 AM

I agree slightly a ton of people now is holding their bitcoin in a long span of time and that is bad to the ecosystem of the bitcoin because it wouldnt be in cycle because in bitcoin system we need to cycle it like spend it or buy it sort of we should make the market of bitcoin work.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

I agree slightly a ton of people now is holding their bitcoin in a long span of time and that is bad to the ecosystem of the bitcoin because it wouldnt be in cycle because in bitcoin system we need to cycle it like spend it or buy it sort of we should make the market of bitcoin work.
I think the ecosystem of bitcoin is well balanced because not all the people in bitcoin holds their bitcoin and most of the bitcoin users are traders so the demand and supply of bitcoin is well balanced for the current situation and i think there is no bad side of holding bitcoin because it is always up to the person or bitcoin user if what he will do with his bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: