Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34281 times)
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:26:04 PM

Well, no one can guess the bitcoin economy system in the future, because bitcoin was increasingly growing, it all depends on the users, I guess if everyone is using bitcoin, then it will grow very quickly
Ofcourse we all do not know of bitcoin will  be successful in the future or what will happen onto it. But for bitcoins status now, we can clearly see that is is really being successful and if people will continue to use it I think it is possible for it to grown more and be the best ceyto currency. We just have to keep going and still use bitcoin.
In my opinion, if Bitcoin can become a payment method or payment gate for transfer money like Visa, it will better than become a currency and compete to FIAT. Because Bitcoin compete to FIAT = die, the government does not want to replaced FIAT by Bitcoin - a currency control can not control.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

the truth is that no one can predict future bitcoin prices, but we can deduce from bitcoin prices a few years ago.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:51:46 PM

The future of the bitcoin economy is sure to be very good, we know already many people are getting rich from bitcoin and it is a magnet for others entering crypto world and start investing in bitcoin. For now bitcoin is still in progress and we can see very good future results about the economy of bitcoin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

The future of the bitcoin economy is sure to be very good, we know already many people are getting rich from bitcoin and it is a magnet for others entering crypto world and start investing in bitcoin. For now bitcoin is still in progress and we can see very good future results about the economy of bitcoin.
There is no sure thing in crypto, otherwise we will not gonna call this a risky investment, we are gambling when we are investing
therefore we have to believe that it will bring good profit to the future but don't invest everything you own.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Yes, the more people investing and knowing the potential bitcoin can only make the price increase, as long the users and future generation will acknowledge bitcoin, this will have a good future.
Francer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:59:35 AM

foreseeable future relies upon on our bitcoin customers bitcoin.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

As soon as it is widely introduced to the people, and they accept it then it will become popular and may help a lot of people with easy transaction and investing in it. After that, economy with bitcoin will result to high economic rate

Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

Exactly you are right that no one can predict the future of bitcoin. But based on what bitcoin got before and now I can say bitcoin have the ability to last and raised it's price much higher than today. Yeah it may struggle through things, but I know it is impossible to fall. I think mass adoption really have a role on bitcoin but I think too much can kill. Just my thought.  Smiley
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

if viewed from bitcoin statistics, its value always increases from year to year. but when the Chinese government closes the bitcoin market in the country for some reason, I fear it will affect other countries, and do the same with the Chinese government. even I dont understand, whether bitcoin can damage the economy in a country? or vice versa? if anyone can explain? the future of bitcoin depends on the government.
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

if viewed from bitcoin statistics, its value always increases from year to year. but when the Chinese government closes the bitcoin market in the country for some reason, I fear it will affect other countries, and do the same with the Chinese government. even I dont understand, whether bitcoin can damage the economy in a country? or vice versa? if anyone can explain? the future of bitcoin depends on the government.
I have the same question about another country that might banned bitcoin from their country, maybe someone here same some opinion about this regards
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

Precisely there's no one can predict on what future bitcoin will have. However, we could see some hint to predict but not accurate. Yet, there are also some ways to earn bitcoin that muat be predict like trading. It is your job to predict because if not then you'll lose a lot of money.
As a matter of fact we know that no one has the exact vision of future but all experts predict future on the basis of past and present and if we do a comparative study of bitcoins’ past and present, I believe this currency has the power of ruling world and at least for 5 years, it can lead the crypto market without serious changes.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:08:16 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. The popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin is what makes it valuable and is the factor which decides the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday, and if it continues the trend, a really high price can be expected from Bitcoin.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

Clearly yes,no one can dictate what will happen to bitcoin economics.Its only the unpredictable flow of bitcoin that will dictate bitcoins future,We will be only part of bitcoins development but we cant control what will happen if bitcoins continue

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

Actualy, "no body can absolutely predict accurately the future of bitcoin" but we can speculate how a coin or bitcoin will perform in future through the historical data and the level of acceptability so far.To me bitcoin has a great future and I think bitcoin is going to be the money of internet. Russian government is making effort to legalize bitcoin and Japanese government has do the same and I do believe that before 2020 United States of America government may do the same.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

Actually the future is pretty predictable, the history is showing bitcoin has made giant steps considering that is only 7 years old. I think bitcoin will keep going this way and many of us here think it will bitcoin will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin Economics will be great , no need to worry of it, bitcoin will be without a doubt toward a bright future. Investment in bitcoin as a store of value is great.
Yeah it true that bitcoin has brighter future, consisting of a large value, the higher the demand of the a certain product that is sale on the market place, Eventually bitcoin can help a lot in order to the sustainable development of an economics nowadays. We are pretty sure that there is an upgrade among different well known companies, bank's that help to the growth of our environment..

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

It’s very difficult to predict the accurate future for a currency. There are many economics tools like interpolation and extrapolation through which we will predict future. The most important thing for prediction is that you have a history for a period of time.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

Yes, the more people investing and knowing the potential bitcoin can only make the price increase, as long the users and future generation will acknowledge bitcoin, this will have a good future.
I must say if we believe in the fact that internet will be lasting for more than centuries in upcoming era so you can’t deny the future, a bright one, of bitcoins. Technological aspects are always preferred in present times and in future, so bitcoins are easy way to go with.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

I must say if we believe in the fact that internet will be lasting for more than centuries in upcoming era so you can’t deny the future, a bright one, of bitcoins. Technological aspects are always preferred in present times and in future, so bitcoins are easy way to go with.

Bitcoin is the best for the economic growth. It the improve the person's growth and future life improve. It is the best way for the annealing for the process and it will get the more income and development. But it will know the bitcoin how to use and how to process in the country economics is the importance of the country

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JohnPierson

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

but in trading all can be predicted.
bitcoin will be best choice to solve the problem of financial
All we currently need to develop blockchain technology - is to bring it to real life. It can be done only gradually. Good start I suppose is to begin developing payment infrastructure through some applications, maybe not decentralized, but guaranteed usability. With more people involved the whole industry will be becoming more stable and usability of decentralized services will be improved.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:52:53 PM

Based on my calculations I believe the price is going to crash soon down to $1,500-2,000 over the course of a few years.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: