Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34278 times)
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:06:56 AM

Bitcoin for sure will have ups and downs. But the recognition of different companies and even countries will greatly help to determine how bright the future is for bitcoin.

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

We won't be able to predict exactly what is the future of bitcoin since there are so many things that are coming its way but one thing is for sure bitcoin's future will be huge and bright for all of us who believe in it.

You've actually predicted it's future and there's no uncertainty about it looking at the prospects and what is going on at the world with the daily global acceptance of Bitcoin I think the sky is just the starting point.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:56:36 AM

We won't be able to predict exactly what is the future of bitcoin since there are so many things that are coming its way but one thing is for sure bitcoin's future will be huge and bright for all of us who believe in it.

You've actually predicted it's future and there's no uncertainty about it looking at the prospects and what is going on at the world with the daily global acceptance of Bitcoin I think the sky is just the starting point.
The progress of bitcoin or the revolution of bitcoin is just starting and i think that in the future we can see more exciting things and unexpected happenings with bitcoin in the future and i believe that the economics of bitcoin will become one of the most progressed type of economics and the revolution of bitcoin will finally happen in just a few years.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

bitcoin is the first successful digital currency until this year, in the future bitcoin seems to be a currency that is in need because paper money is not very effective if forever using paper money then the wood population in the forest will be more depleted and make the earth will barren.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:16 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

the future of bitcoin is very good because it has entered the digital age and digital currency is very efficient than using paper money so bitcoin will be very popular in the coming year and bitcoin will be very expensive because all want to have bitcoin.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:01:04 AM

Future of bitcoin economics is bright the segment economics in bitcoin forum is very good because through this everyone knows the economics related knowledge. For me I learn a lot of things from this section and it develop my mental level so now I am able to share my knowledge regarding country economics.

kabzeon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

"Is the cryptocurrency Bitcoin the biggest bubble in the world today, or a great investment bet on the cutting edge of new-age financial technology? My best guess is that in the long run, the technology will thrive, but that the price of Bitcoin will collapse." Kenneth Rogoff - Harvard Economics Professor. 
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

yes all depends on bitcoin users. bitcoin used more and more in this life then the better the future of bitcoin in the world. bitcoin depends on the strength of people in this world.
all depends on bitcoin users .. if all survive with what happens will most likely tetao survive..and it depends on the development, I see more and more people are interested to join and know bitcoin .. it is one persistence bitcoin and keep doing that best..because bitcoin is very meaningful for human life ..
valpes

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

I actually hope that the long term for all bitcoin holders will be brilliant, vibrant adequate to appear ahead with a respectable amount of $ stashed as a bitcoin in our wallets.It is an apparent point that BTC is attracting an escalating number of customers coming into the community and the program. It does not even necessarily signifies that the value goes higher (simply because of the higher desire, and scaled-down supply) but it implies the volume is even sky-rocketing far more, additionally the total marketplace capitalization on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is receiving even bigger.Long term for bitcoin? That is a really tough issue to solution, since cryptocurrency globe is too unpredictable to be positive about something, but I believe that the future is bitcoin currently being utilized as a replacement for bank system, but that is a actually hard job to accomplish for any currency, financial institutions are current on the planet  for a lot of hundreds of many years.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:46:24 PM

I actually hope that the long term for all bitcoin holders will be brilliant, vibrant adequate to appear ahead with a respectable amount of $ stashed as a bitcoin in our wallets.It is an apparent point that BTC is attracting an escalating number of customers coming into the community and the program. It does not even necessarily signifies that the value goes higher (simply because of the higher desire, and scaled-down supply) but it implies the volume is even sky-rocketing far more, additionally the total marketplace capitalization on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is receiving even bigger.Long term for bitcoin? That is a really tough issue to solution, since cryptocurrency globe is too unpredictable to be positive about something, but I believe that the future is bitcoin currently being utilized as a replacement for bank system, but that is a actually hard job to accomplish for any currency, financial institutions are current on the planet  for a lot of hundreds of many years.
We have already very good examples, in fact those people who have invested money in bitcoin some years before they are now millionaire, At that time i do not thin that the number of bitcoin were so much as compare to the present time, and still bitcoin is introducing even in backward countries and we are expecting that even in such countreis people are taking interest in bitcoin they are investing money in bitcoin which is also increasing the demand of bitcoin and so the bitcoin price is increasing continuously and that is the reason that we are expecting to get a good profit form them very soon.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

long term relies upon on our bitcoin consumers bitcoin.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:58:14 PM

The future is pretty sure bright, it has been making good step on making it accepted as a form of payment. It is no denying that bitcoin is going strong and seems like there is no way it will be dumping. Once it was fully accepted as a mean to buy and sell goods/service we could expect to see bitcoin demand increasing which will also lead to the pumping of its value.  Bitcoin's track depends with the support of the holders/users.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:21:31 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:32:17 PM by 0t3p0t

Yes you are right. No one can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin just like the price so unpredictable but will sometimes hit into ones expectation through an educated guess that can be found mostly in trading. The future of Bitcoin dominance wiil probably depends on the support of communities. The larger and stronger the support the more it will survive and dominate the market. If only we could pinpoint what would exactly be the future of Bitcoin then I think the existence of altcoins would be variable. But I will still believe that Bitcoin has bright future and will surely change our fortune. Hardwork will always pay. Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:34:13 AM

I would say that the future of bitcoin is bright but it's also subject for a bad situation since it is not yet fully regulated as a legal tender by the government.  So let see what will happen. Let just work in good faith.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:35:18 AM

today more and more crypto coins are emerging, although bitcoin prices continue to rise but nobody can guarantee that bitcoin will have a good future
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:41:32 AM

Many new user joins bitcoins everyday and its popularity is growing day by day. In future bitcoin will have a major stake in the market. With its transparent design and security features, one cannot deny its success in coming days.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:37:50 AM

Its actually yes,the future of bitcoin economics its really depends upon on the mass adoption of bitcoin.No one can said about the true prediction upon the accurately truly what future of bitcoin do we have.Future of bitcoin is depend on the users how they will be better to use it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:52:42 AM

today more and more crypto coins are emerging, although bitcoin prices continue to rise but nobody can guarantee that bitcoin will have a good future
The only thing that can guarantee the future of bitcoin are the things that is happening right now and because of those things it makes the future of bitcoin even brighter than before and you can see that the price is rising because of the good things that happened in bitcoin and it is one of the proof that bitcoin will have a good future in this world.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

Well, no one can guess the bitcoin economy system in the future, because bitcoin was increasingly growing, it all depends on the users, I guess if everyone is using bitcoin, then it will grow very quickly
difficult to predict, because the development of bitcoin is increasing. because enthusiasts or users are increasing ..
all depend on the future economic system bitcoin, bitcoin one of the livelihoods of the people who use it. for a forward body there is a possibility ..

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

Actually the future is pretty predictable, the history is showing bitcoin has made giant steps considering that is only 7 years old. I think bitcoin will keep going this way and many of us here think it will bitcoin will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin Economics will be great , no need to worry of it, bitcoin will be without a doubt toward a bright future. Investment in bitcoin as a store of value is great.
It would be ignorance to expect the same growth rate will be maintained by the bitcoin in the future as well. At certain point in the future there will be maturity in price swings and market will try to remain somewhat stable. In the initial stage of any commodity, stock launch its performance remains dynamic. Over the period of time it gets the stability. Same would happen with bitcoin as well. As years go by it will get more momentum along with the stability.
It is important to understand that with the momentum increase sooner or later countries, banks, govt will try to keep some kind of tap on bitcoin to control its swing. Also as larger chunk of populous is attracted towards the crypto, rate may remain on upward direction but not with same percentage. The growth may become in arithmetic proportion from geometric proportion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: