Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Economics  (Read 34281 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

If you ask what will be the future of economics, what I can say is good and successful because of bitcoin. because bitcoin is now economically successful and hopefully it will continue. because of bitcoin the economics are now also successful.

If bitcoin can be rich one person for sure many people can aslo be rich with bitcoin and if that happen the economy will also grow,and in terms of easy transaction this can be the reason why many people really want bitcoin.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

The future of bitcoins is what we allow it to be, after last year's display of bitcoin's price, potential and ability
in the market it has by far change how people see bitcoins capacity and reach. It's not just about bitcoin's
adoption that will secure it's future, bitcoin in itself already has affix itself in the most important factors that
will bring it forward. It's the support of it's believers, a lot of people saw that potential when bitcoin kinda
innovated itself. It's a currency, an investment and an asset. It made itself that much, as long as people
continue to support, invest and utilize in bitcoins it will stay as long as we allow it.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

its depends to the user of bitcoin.with the high prices of cryptocurrences people would join the bondwagon also to earn money.
Yeah they can use it as a source of earning and it is believe of many people that it will be crazy in few years as a lot of people are trusting bitcoin and they are investing in bitcoin, by all means bitcoin is going to have the high value and bitcoin will reach 50k per bitcoin till the end of this year, it is increasing the economic power of bitcoin and this will be best investment strategy at the end of this year so according to me bitcoin has bright future.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:15:48 PM

its depends to the user of bitcoin.with the high prices of cryptocurrences people would join the bondwagon also to earn money.
Yeah they can use it as a source of earning and it is believe of many people that it will be crazy in few years as a lot of people are trusting bitcoin and they are investing in bitcoin, by all means bitcoin is going to have the high value and bitcoin will reach 50k per bitcoin till the end of this year, it is increasing the economic power of bitcoin and this will be best investment strategy at the end of this year so according to me bitcoin has bright future.
What strategy? Who will buy Bitcoin for 50,000 dollars? Of course, if such coins are earned, it is more pleasant to sell them, while receiving good money. But I can not buy Bitcoin personally, because of the lack of such funds.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

Nothing guarantees the price of Bitcoin will increase to $50,000 in this year.
You are spreading wrong information about your exchange while the fact, exchange can not create a great service like this.
binting

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.
Well no one can predict the future of bitcoin in economics but its a good and nice to all having wishes of this wonderful bitcoin and i think its better and better of future of this economics future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Actually the future is pretty predictable, the history is showing bitcoin has made giant steps considering that is only 7 years old. I think bitcoin will keep going this way and many of us here think it will bitcoin will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin Economics will be great , no need to worry of it, bitcoin will be without a doubt toward a bright future. Investment in bitcoin as a store of value is great.
Yes, Bitcoin has a huge potential, but unfortunately many investors have fled. Especially there are great concerns about speed and fees, in fact these problems will be solved in future time. Also Bitcoin is about 10 age old. (if we consider starting date 2009)

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:10 AM

Actually the future is pretty predictable, the history is showing bitcoin has made giant steps considering that is only 7 years old. I think bitcoin will keep going this way and many of us here think it will bitcoin will have a bright future so the future of bitcoin Economics will be great , no need to worry of it, bitcoin will be without a doubt toward a bright future. Investment in bitcoin as a store of value is great.
Yes, Bitcoin has a huge potential, but unfortunately many investors have fled. Especially there are great concerns about speed and fees, in fact these problems will be solved in future time. Also Bitcoin is about 10 age old. (if we consider starting date 2009)

Truly is unfortunate because if they had stuck around for another month or two they would have seen the fees go from $20 dollars on average to 0.20 cents. It is a pity but honestly I am happy we shake the weaker hands out now, you would rather have crashes now than at much higher prices.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

Yes it really does like me even I'm more unlikely don't have such knowledge about bitcoin I made myself a part of it so I can also learn from it and it was a great opportunity to people like me who are thinking their future to bitcoin from the start of their journey here, even if it's price probably not stable I like to be here.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

Future of Bitcoin Economics depends on mass adoption of Bitcoin. No body can predict accurately the true future of Bitcoin.

Yeh thats true nobody cant predict it, it is depends on the mass adoption, or it is depend on the demand of bitcoin theres no accurately  prediction will happen.
While it is not possible to say for certain whether it will be another opportunity to become a millionaire because the bitcoin level is very high or not, but to learn how to use cryptocurrency can help. To get into Bitcoin is even easier than learning how to make traditional payments. In addition to each payment system, as well as each bank, has terms and conditions that can vary widely. While Bitcoin payment procedure is simple and common for all users in every countr
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

I think we need more projects and  sites to promote and incentive the use  of bitcoin, because if people do not  know about it , what will happen is  that they'll not use it.
Rasshemark

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

But as of now, bitcoin has been continuosly
increasing its demand and in the market. Future have been good.
While it is not possible to say for certain whether it will be another opportunity to become a millionaire because the bitcoin level is very high or not, but to learn how to use cryptocurrency can help.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Yes, you are right, no one can predict bitcoin exactly, because bitcoin depends on mass adoption. Bitcoin can rise high and fall at any time, and it is a risk of all bitcoin holders.

YunTrz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

yes it's true bitcoin time no one knows, lost or survive anyone will not know so now we can just enjoy it with the bitcoin I can achieve a considerable profit than working like a normal person. I hope bitcoin can be a legitimate payment instrument in the world
zhuiyongliang8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

The initial vision of bitcoin was to rebel against government regulation and control, and many people believed that the decentralization of bitcoin made regulation impossible.

What is the future of bitcoin and other virtual currencies? Daily consumer payments instead of credit CARDS? Replacing international cash payments? Replacing the bank's short-term deposits? The future of bitcoins and other virtual currencies is to choose low cost, privacy or decentralization?

I don't think anyone will know, but let time prove it!
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I do not think anyone can be sure of the future of bitcoin, we can only predict it. If more and more are interested in bitcoin and the more people who transact with bitcoin, the future of bitcoin economy gets better.

ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Yes, you are right, no one can predict bitcoin exactly, because bitcoin depends on mass adoption. Bitcoin can rise high and fall at any time, and it is a risk of all bitcoin holders.
Really? The value of Bitcoin controlled by the rich. CME, future trading are the tools to help the rich (or we usually call them are the whale) to manage the price of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Future trading proved it's a great tool to manage this market. Because Wall Street and other large forces are easily accessible and investing, control the value of Bitcoin. They know Bitcoin is the subject for the investor follow the trend on the market. Therefore, instead of spend much money to dump all cryptocurrency, they only need to dump the Bitcoin value.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

bitcoin has succeeded in increasing interest in digital currency throughout 2017. "There is a great interest among people and there are more areas to be invested and the world believes Bitcoin will be a superior and powerful future currency." Bitcoin The financial industry becomes an extraordinary ecosystem where the formation of institutions that seek capital and benefit from the dynamics of economic activity of society.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Bitcoins is a worldwide crypto currency and is growing with a such fast rate.  Bitcoin offers so many benefits like bitcoin grow too large too quickly and it will turn into a more centralised payment system that governments can interfere with. That is because, if the blockchain becomes too big, individual holders will no longer be able to use their own computers to check whether a transaction is valid.  Bitcoin allow transaction fees free transaction,  easy transfer from one to another. No fear of thief if stealing it.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Ideally, the majority of it's a HOLD / HODLBut why not spend a little and and experience the Technologies.Be a part of the Trend

According to me If you want to have a good economy with bitcoin in life depends you use it.
If the economy always increases yes depends on the bitcoin of the user, does the bitcoin use the work every day or not every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: