Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:58:47 AM

Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Couldn't have explained it better myself Smiley . Phase 1 was a fixed price phase,  Phase 2 will be distributed evenly among investors - you will get a share of the 19580940 available coins in Phase 2 depending on the total BTC invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:11:56 AM

Is the phase 2 ico deposit address specifically for phase 2 deposits?  As in, is that address's account what we can use in calculating the amount of bitsynq we will receive?  I'd like to know before investing, rather than have someone else tell me some random number....

How much exactly will you get will only be known when the phase 2 closes. We have approximately 19 million bitsynq on offer, and let say you sent 1 btc and total btc sent is 100, then you will get 1% (1/100) of the 19 million.

Couldn't have explained it better myself Smiley . Phase 1 was a fixed price phase,  Phase 2 will be distributed evenly among investors - you will get a share of the 19580940 available coins in Phase 2 depending on the total BTC invested.

The less the better, cause less btc means lower ICO price for phase 2, if it is below 1500 sat, we may get much profit.  Grin Cheesy  Although i see this coin has not a good looking UI, I still may invest cause second phase ico price is so low.    Cheesy
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:25:40 AM

The less the better, cause less btc means lower ICO price for phase 2, if it is below 1500 sat, we may get much profit.  Grin Cheesy  Although i see this coin has not a good looking UI, I still may invest cause second phase ico price is so low.    Cheesy

Maybe better for the investors because they get more bitsynq with small amount of btc but the developers need more BTC to really develop the coin.

In Crypto We Trust
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

I want to participated to the ICO, there aren't minimum to buy some SYNQ?

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get
ICO still oven? i want to participated to the ico also.

You mean still open? Yes, until July 15

-2nd Phase Start from July 8th to July 15th and the ICO price is set to a Proportional Distribution
Based on the Amount of BTC each User Invested

Please refer to the first post of this thread on how to participate
sorry typo , I participated in ico but I do not see my name on the list , why ?
Tx: 882846f9a5f041136898fd02b392cb09eef3345a721ce6973dae97b8ce5b182d
cryptolord

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:13:27 AM

No minimum, just send the btc and they will calculate how much coin you will get
ICO still oven? i want to participated to the ico also.

You mean still open? Yes, until July 15

-2nd Phase Start from July 8th to July 15th and the ICO price is set to a Proportional Distribution
Based on the Amount of BTC each User Invested

Please refer to the first post of this thread on how to participate
sorry typo , I participated in ico but I do not see my name on the list , why ?
Tx: 882846f9a5f041136898fd02b392cb09eef3345a721ce6973dae97b8ce5b182d

When did you sent the btc? The list is updated every 24 hours

In Crypto We Trust
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:28:17 AM

EXACTLY!!!

Thats the only thing that put me off this ico.  2nd phase....  we are just meant to send some bitcoin to an escrow address (no problem there) But then we wait until, like you say, we get given some random number, probably a lot less than it actually works out.

Speaking of "Working Out"

What is the exact calculation for this 2nd phase, at least then potential investors can have a good idea if its "Fair" or not.

But to make it like this in the first place, put the nail in it for me, i'm OUT (of ICO, but will be prowling the Bittrex like a Hungry Wolf waiting to pounce 50%  below ICO price)

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
cryptolord

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:38:26 AM

EXACTLY!!!

Thats the only thing that put me off this ico.  2nd phase....  we are just meant to send some bitcoin to an escrow address (no problem there) But then we wait until, like you say, we get given some random number, probably a lot less than it actually works out.

What is the exact calculation for this 2nd phase, at least then potential investors can have a good idea if its "Fair" or not.

But to make it like this in the first place, put the nail in it for me, i'm OUT (of ICO, but will be prowling the Bittrex like a Hungry Wolf waiting to pounce 50%  below ICO price)

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

In Crypto We Trust
ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:45:58 AM

So first informations about ICO and just than about platform? LOL

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:51:38 AM

EXACTLY!!!

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

the more entry the lesser of percentage of coin you can get so it will be segregated equally to all the participants right?
cryptolord

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:07:38 AM

EXACTLY!!!

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

the more entry the lesser of percentage of coin you can get so it will be segregated equally to all the participants right?

Yes, the coins will be distributed proportionately based on the amount of btc YOU sent compared to the TOTAL btc sent. For example, if you sent 10% btc of the total btc sent, you get 10% of the coins.

In Crypto We Trust
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:57:43 PM

EXACTLY!!!

Great and what is the escrow address for the 2nd phase ,so we can also check how much BTC has been sent there.
19M coins is fine, making the total?

What date will trading take place on Bittrex please?

Thanks for the info.

This is the calculation:

Get the idea now?

Yes, the coins will be distributed proportionately based on the amount of btc YOU sent compared to the TOTAL btc sent. For example, if you sent 10% btc of the total btc sent, you get 10% of the coins.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
GailSan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:03:05 PM

To Participate to the ICO, 1st send your amount of BTC to the ESCROW BTC ADDRESS below:

NOTE: For PHASE II ICO, there NO FIXED PRICE. The DISTRIBUTION is PROPORTIONAL to ALL INVESTORS

like how Lisk did it and the last ones in get heavily penalised. I strongly believe this is a bad method of selling ICO coins
that has crept in to the alt coin industry. Not saying I wouldn't buy, just saying I don't like this type of guess work.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:19:16 PM

To Participate to the ICO, 1st send your amount of BTC to the ESCROW BTC ADDRESS below:

NOTE: For PHASE II ICO, there NO FIXED PRICE. The DISTRIBUTION is PROPORTIONAL to ALL INVESTORS

like how Lisk did it and the last ones in get heavily penalised. I strongly believe this is a bad method of selling ICO coins
that has crept in to the alt coin industry. Not saying I wouldn't buy, just saying I don't like this type of guess work.
actually the last ones in only got penalized because the early investors got bonuses, but the total number of lisk decresed for everyone as the amount of btc invested increased
cohnhead

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

phase 2 will actually reward investors with a lot more tokens than those who invested in the first phase, typically not the way ico works.

maybe someone better with numbers can figure out the differential , but it seems substantial

or am I wrong?
Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:38:42 PM

phase 2 will actually reward investors with a lot more tokens than those who invested in the first phase, typically not the way ico works.

maybe someone better with numbers can figure out the differential , but it seems substantial

or am I wrong?

Phase 1 ico investors will not be happy.
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:46:59 PM

or am I wrong?

lol Im totally happy with my phase1 investment. And im also investing a lot in phase2 like everyone else so phase1 will be a bonus for me. hehehe  Cheesy

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
cohnhead

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:57:34 PM

or am I wrong?

for sure

for sure phase 1 investors got short end...
phase 1 investor
.15 btc = 1,000 tokens
phase 2 investor (as of today)
.15 btc = 838,000 tokens
Rkana

Activity: 281

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:05:21 PM

or am I wrong?

for sure

for sure phase 1 investors got short end...
phase 1 investor
.15 btc = 1,000 tokens
phase 2 investor (as of today)
.15 btc = 838,000 tokens

but all phase1 investors are also investing in phase2 so what do you say about? huh!
and between is there any phase1 investor complaining here? stop trying to make us feel bad.
Im totally happy and let see how phase2 will end before mocking us.  Tongue

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:15:37 PM

3 days left to join.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:39:43 PM

Yeah. I have participated and now my trx was recorded in spreadsheet list.
Thanks You!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: