Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:03:46 AM

how long it would take before the coin will stake? my wallet already open for 24 hrs but still im not seeing any minted coins
and i dont see any stake coins noobie question here guys thanks.

You download the modern wallet  or the wallet QT ?

Just qt stake.

Both stake just i'm not sure what is the minimum. A friend of mine has a small amount of coin and it will take him 32 days to received staked coin
is 6333pcs amount of coins will take that long to stake? just curios because its open for 24 hrs and i still not seeing any
minted coin but if thats the case and your friend happen to experience that long maybe i will leave it and wait. hope we
will see this coin listed on a big player exchange like polo and trex. good luck dev.
also make sure the wallet is not encrypted.

Mine is encrypted, just unlock and it will start staking

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:24:50 AM

how long it would take before the coin will stake? my wallet already open for 24 hrs but still im not seeing any minted coins

Just qt stake.

Both stake just i'm not sure what is the minimum. A friend of mine has a small amount of coin and it will take him 32 days to received staked coin
is 6333pcs amount of coins will take that long to stake? just curios because its open for 24 hrs and i still not seeing any
minted coin but if thats the case and your friend happen to experience that long maybe i will leave it and wait. hope we
will see this coin listed on a big player exchange like polo and trex. good luck dev.

Encrypted and unlocked is the way to go.  I leave mine up and running 24/7.  I have my coins in the qt wallet.  And I'm sure the weight of the wallet plays a part in the amount of staked coins you receive.  The more you have, the quicker and more stakes you get.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:42:15 AM

And I'm sure the weight of the wallet plays a part in the amount of staked coins you receive. 
The weight of the wallet plays the whole role. Wallet doesn't stakes anything if it is empty.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:45:16 AM

Maybe a dumb question - any difference staking with modern or qt wallet or is that just computer resource related (qt more friendly on PC load)?

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:04:55 PM

Maybe a dumb question - any difference staking with modern or qt wallet or is that just computer resource related (qt more friendly on PC load)?

yeah i want to know that too
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:07:48 PM

no exchange until now?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

Just qt stake.

Encrypted and unlocked is the way to go.  I leave mine up and running 24/7.  I have my coins in the qt wallet.  And I'm sure the weight of the wallet plays a part in the amount of staked coins you receive.  The more you have, the quicker and more stakes you get.
finally i was able to make it work seeing that i need to wait for 22 mins. to get stake rewards
thank you mate for this info it helps a lot. good luck.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:15:41 PM

no exchange until now?

Not yet.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:16:54 PM

Just qt stake.

finally i was able to make it work seeing that i need to wait for 22 mins. to get stake rewards
thank you mate for this info it helps a lot. good luck.

Glad I could help  Grin
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

Bumping up my previous message:

OK anyone can help :

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What is the name of the coin? *
BITSYNQ

What is the coin's symbol? *
SYNQ

Please link to the announcement page. *

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516941

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://bitsynq.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/BitSynq

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *
- 38+ BTC raised with only 21m coins in circulation
- Innovative roadmap and some great technologies to be incorporated
- Source code released : https://github.com/SynqCrypto/bitsynq

Something along those lines Wink

CryptoGamer

Activity: 241

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:30:13 PM

A very promising project in my opinion, very much attracted to your "modern wallet".
the idea to combine minecraft and poker is very interesting Cheesy

Am I spamming? Report me!
Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:46:31 PM

OK anyone can help :

BITSYNQ

SYNQ

Every BitSynq owner should be doing this.
cryptolord

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

OK anyone can help :

BITSYNQ

SYNQ

Every BitSynq owner should be doing this.

Do we really want this coin to be listed ASAP? Whats the benefit of listing now compared to listing later?

In Crypto We Trust
cryptolord

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:53:27 PM

A very promising project in my opinion, very much attracted to your "modern wallet".
the idea to combine minecraft and poker is very interesting Cheesy

This fact should be highlighted to the exchangers when apply for listing

In Crypto We Trust
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:12:13 PM

OK anyone can help :

BITSYNQ

SYNQ

Of course will do it right away.  Smiley
You have any idea which other exchanges the coin will be applying for in the upcoming time?
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

Do we really want this coin to be listed ASAP? Whats the benefit of listing now compared to listing later?

Well it helps for a save way to sell and buy for the people who don't want to hold on to it now.
What would the benefit be of listing it later and not right now? I guess anytime would do.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:31:21 PM

Hey, I downloaded source and tried to install on Linux, but here is the problem.
bitsynq/src# make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb'
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb'
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/txdb-leveldb.d -o obj/txdb-leveldb.o txdb-leveldb.cpp
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o synqd obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/smessage.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
g++: error: /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:179: recipe for target 'synqd' failed
make: *** [synqd] Error 1

Any idea why?? Help!!!
You need to chmod build_detect_platform

chmod 755 /src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

Thanks, I encountered another error. Guide me!

I ran make -f makefile.unix again and this is the last part (I am Debian Jessie btw)
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/txdb-leveldb.d -o obj/txdb-leveldb.o txdb-leveldb.cpp
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o synqd obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/smessage.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:539: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
hopefully its a testament to how strong and stable network is.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.
zaph3t (OP)

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

Thanks, I encountered another error. Guide me!

I ran make -f makefile.unix again and this is the last part (I am Debian Jessie btw)
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/txdb-leveldb.d -o obj/txdb-leveldb.o txdb-leveldb.cpp
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/include -I/home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o synqd obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/smessage.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/neo/bitsynq/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/local/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:539: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::detail::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Try to do "make clean -f makefile.unix" and then redo "make -f makefile.unix" and let see what happen.

zaph3t (OP)

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:07:39 PM

wow after having a small amount of conflicts on day one (the 17th) I haven't had an orphan block since. nice.
hopefully its a testament to how strong and stable network is.
zaph3t, any more progress on avatar and sig bounties....I would like to get in wallet and start staking those asap.
Im working on the sig and avatar bounties distribution should start today or tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: