Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitSynq]~P2P In Wallet Applications~ Modern Wallet Update to v1.1.6|Synq.tech  (Read 131783 times)
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:02:50 AM

This coin is launched, correct? Already more then 1 week? and still no exchange? Why is dev not using the ICO money for listing on Bittrex or C-CEX, or Yobit. What is wrong here?

1 week is nothing, the bounties for signature and avatar are released just a few days ago, twitter bounties still needs to be paid, and then it wil take the next steps.

On Tuesday we will have a quick update to help secure the network and by the end of next week, we will have SynqCraft demo for testing
while we progress with our roadmap. We have sent a form to c-cex to add BitSynq to their voting list we will also look to get it on Yobit before
going on a Major Exchange. Thank you.

Just be patient and keep staking until it hits exchanges.  Smiley

Good projects are added in one or two days. People will lose interest in the coin if it doesn't hit a exchange within days.

Name the good projects and how did they fare?

In Crypto We Trust
Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:05:45 AM

This coin is launched, correct? Already more then 1 week? and still no exchange? Why is dev not using the ICO money for listing on Bittrex or C-CEX, or Yobit. What is wrong here?

1 week is nothing, the bounties for signature and avatar are released just a few days ago, twitter bounties still needs to be paid, and then it wil take the next steps.

On Tuesday we will have a quick update to help secure the network and by the end of next week, we will have SynqCraft demo for testing
while we progress with our roadmap. We have sent a form to c-cex to add BitSynq to their voting list we will also look to get it on Yobit before

Good projects are added in one or two days. People will lose interest in the coin if it doesn't hit a exchange within days.

ETH, LISK, DAO, to name a few.
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:16:43 AM

The list of coins which came on exchanges very fast and crashed under the ICO price is much larger.
cryptolord

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:18:07 AM

ok, missed those ICO. So thats the benchmark of good projects.

Those who bought THIS ico are very calm and letting devs work it out. Furthermore, when the ICO was first announced, devs never specified when it will be listed and the investors knew this and thats the way it is at the moment

In Crypto We Trust
Lazarus2016

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:20:50 AM

The list of coins which came on exchanges very fast and crashed under the ICO price is much larger.

You ask for good projects  Grin Not scam projects.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:36:52 PM

looks like DAO was a very good project ...lol
so 3 out of 1,000...
exchanges add coins to make money...ie commissions on trades...
some are more hungry than others.
while c-cex and yobit would not be my first choices (yobit is scammy as shit) they are smaller exchanges that will add tokens from smaller projects.
and paying for listing would eat into funds devs have for development.
plus who cares if traders loose interest ...what matters is if the devs loose interest.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

looks like DAO was a very good project ...lol
so 3 out of 1,000...
exchanges add coins to make money...ie commissions on trades...
some are more hungry than others.
while c-cex and yobit would not be my first choices (yobit is scammy as shit) they are smaller exchanges that will add tokens from smaller projects.
and paying for listing would eat into funds devs have for development.
plus who cares if traders loose interest ...what matters is if the devs loose interest.

yes we don't need to rush the dev for the exchange site guys, we just needed him to keep moving and trust him as he knows
what is most important to taking of, i think dev is well known about this situation so we just have to give some more time
good luck guys,.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:55:04 PM

Where is the link for download of wallet for MAC? I can't find and I am eligible for bounty (avatar).
thanks in advance!
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:03:31 PM

Where is the link for download of wallet for MAC? I can't find and I am eligible for bounty (avatar).
thanks in advance!

https://github.com/SynqCrypto/bitsynq/releases

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

thanks in advance!

https://github.com/SynqCrypto/bitsynq/releases

thank you again for your prompt reply!
dannyjr89

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

This coin was created by 1 guy, I don't know why I keep seeing people referring to the "devs". The ICO funds where released to the coin creator 2 days ago. I really can't see this coin anywhere. The project is more than likely a scam. I was lucky to sell my coins to someone at ICO purchase price.
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:09:57 PM

This coin was created by 1 guy, I don't know why I keep seeing people referring to the "devs". The ICO funds where released to the coin creator 2 days ago. I really can't see this coin anywhere. The project is more than likely a scam. I was lucky to sell my coins to someone at ICO purchase price.

Practically all Crypto is speculation.
There have been many coins released where the dev/s have taken the cash & disappeared.
There have been many coins released where the dev/s have committed 110% to the project.
As speculators we all (should) understand these things.

So why do you feel the need to come back here and dump on the project?
Just because you didn't have the cojones to see it through !!!

Welcome to my ignore list trol.
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:23:24 PM

It's a 2 man team thats why we are referred to them as devs.

Funds were released 2 days ago and he's still here communicating with us.  He was just on here yeaterday saying that an uodate would be coming on Tuesday.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:27:41 PM

Practically all Crypto is speculation.
There have been many coins released where the dev/s have taken the cash & disappeared.
There have been many coins released where the dev/s have committed 110% to the project.
As speculators we all (should) understand these things.

So why do you feel the need to come back here and dump on the project?
Just because you didn't have the cojones to see it through !!!

Welcome to my ignore list trol.

Well said, if you sold off all your coins then the buyer is just happy,
Putting this coin to an exchange is the final stage, I would it to reach an exchange when all is set
And the dev is human. We all take breaks for a while.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:24:03 AM

looking to sell some synq for ico price 0.00000190 each pm me
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:46:39 AM

looking to sell some synq for ico price 0.00000190 each pm me

[BITSYNQ] Buy/Sell thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1561989.0  Smiley
Lazarus2016

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:33:50 AM

Is there a possibility to have a refund? I hope that the escrow didn't release the ICO funds yet, as there is still no exchange available for trading.
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:36:41 AM

Is there a possibility to have a refund? I hope that the escrow didn't release the ICO funds yet, as there is still no exchange available for trading.

Such impatience Smiley some projects got on exchanges after a few months of coin release and many of them benefited greatly. Don't just fud you can also contribute if you invested be proactive. You can request coin listing :

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Lazarus2016

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:00:58 AM

Such impatience Smiley some projects got on exchanges after a few months of coin release and many of them benefited greatly. Don't just fud you can also contribute if you invested be proactive. You can request coin listing :

It is not fud, it is a question. Dev can get it listed on Yobit, C-CEX directly if he want to do it. That is my question if the ICO funds was already released. Listing on Yobit is only 0.50 BTC, listing on C-CEX only 1.5 BTC, listing on Bittrex 5 BTC. There is more then 30 BTC in ICO funds, so if those funds are already released then he should use them.
BoldNinja

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:08:06 AM

It is not fud, it is a question. Dev can get it listed on Yobit, C-CEX directly if he want to do it. That is my question if the ICO funds was already released. Listing on Yobit is only 0.50 BTC, listing on C-CEX only 1.5 BTC, listing on Bittrex 5 BTC. There is more then 30 BTC in ICO funds, so if those funds are already released then he should use them.

I'd rather want it to be spent on development than on exchanges. If there is enough requests and support it's in exchanges interest to list it for trading and first one to list it will get a majority of trading.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: