Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?  (Read 29471 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:20:30 PM

If bitcoin price rose to $1m, i will sell all my bitcoins and open a business using that money. $1 million is really huge and so much money. Maybe i will leave my job.

If the bitcoin price does reach $1 m, I will not work any more, I will just enjoy good life and help others.
if the bTC reaches to $1 m then i would have not rested... i will share all the money either in business or in any trade.....And i will change some BTC to fiat, so that i can enjoy my life to the fullest... life would rock if BTC touch $ 1 million..

If price reaches to $1m then I think you should sell all your bitcoins to local currency as there is no point in saving some coins after that as it may drop dramatically after it has touched that value.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

If bitcoin price rose to $1m, i will sell all my bitcoins and open a business using that money. $1 million is really huge and so much money. Maybe i will leave my job.

If the bitcoin price does reach $1 m, I will not work any more, I will just enjoy good life and help others.
if the bTC reaches to $1 m then i would have not rested... i will share all the money either in business or in any trade.....And i will change some BTC to fiat, so that i can enjoy my life to the fullest... life would rock if BTC touch $ 1 million..

If price reaches to $1m then I think you should sell all your bitcoins to local currency as there is no point in saving some coins after that as it may drop dramatically after it has touched that value.

yeah it right. when the bitcoin prices reached highs never last long, for example when 2013 the price of bitcoin touching $1000, and it did not last long, 1 month and then fall so much.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:07:59 PM

i would just sell all my bitcoins i have to take out a lot of profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:11:51 PM

yeah it right. when the bitcoin prices reached highs never last long, for example when 2013 the price of bitcoin touching $1000, and it did not last long, 1 month and then fall so much.

Yeah and if you see that high price in future then you should not miss an opportunity to sell your coins and grab the profits as price will start falling after that.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:43:22 PM

Retire.

Out of the United States. Somewhere with legal pot and free healthcare.
Yeah, that’s right man, your idea is pretty cool. I mean seriously, I just need only 1 bitcoin at that time and I can live the rest of my life, enjoy living in some high facility countries, not worry about earning money.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:46:26 PM

Retire.

Yeah, that’s right man, your idea is pretty cool. I mean seriously, I just need only 1 bitcoin at that time and I can live the rest of my life, enjoy living in some high facility countries, not worry about earning money.

Everyone of us would have become millionaire even with a single btc in our wallet, and if you manage to have more then you can live more luxurious life with your family.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:15:42 AM

If BTC went to 1M this year, I would shit my paints!
Then I would clean up,,,, and be happy... shopping.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:17:20 AM

Retire.

Everyone of us would have become millionaire even with a single btc in our wallet, and if you manage to have more then you can live more luxurious life with your family.

Not everyone has 1 BTC  lol.   I am very lucky, I have 101!!!  Bet me if you doubt it!  =D
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:03 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 08:24:31 AM by Script3d

Direct opposite of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438622.0

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).
I will do faucet claiming before the faucet ran out of btc  Grin

and sell all of my bitcoins
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:56 AM

it would make us very rich. I do not want to live in luxury. I prefer to keep bitcoin I have and invest in gold. because I know that life will not always happy. many things can happen.
yeah i would be rich then too, i think i would just sell all my bitcoins then because i would want to get a lot of profit out of the bitcoins i own right now
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to be able to reach $ 1mu. because it is the price that is unreasonable? to reach $ 1,000 it is very hard. let alone reached $ 1m
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:58:17 AM

it would make us very rich. I do not want to live in luxury. I prefer to keep bitcoin I have and invest in gold. because I know that life will not always happy. many things can happen.
yeah i would be rich then too, i think i would just sell all my bitcoins then because i would want to get a lot of profit out of the bitcoins i own right now
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to be able to reach $ 1mu. because it is the price that is unreasonable? to reach $ 1,000 it is very hard. let alone reached $ 1m

Yeah that is not possible to achieve that price ever in future, its too high to expect from bitcoin and I would be much satisfied even if reaches to $10k mark in future.
Vistman

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:17:17 AM

If the bitcoin price rise to $1 million each, I will be very rich. I will retire and enjoy the life of not working tirelessly.
danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

Id sell them all and retire with over 20m in usd. That is enough money for me and my family to live forever.

Well first you cant live forever, immortality is impossible. Second, 20mil is not that much as you think it is... It really depends where you live... If you want to live very luxuary life lets say in EU or USA, 20mil is not that much at all.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

If the bitcoin price rise to $1 million each, I will be very rich. I will retire and enjoy the life of not working tirelessly.

Yup, it does something that certainly we will do. But I am sure if the price increase until the bitcoin $ 1 million. Then the market will be weakened because the bitcoin prices given are too and if it does indeed we would be rich, but if your bitcoin has not been accepted by the wider community then price of $ 1 million will not mean bitcoin
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:56:33 AM

Direct opposite of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438622.0

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).
Withdraw it in cash as fast as i could and live my dreams
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:01:35 AM

Lol I think for the price of $ 1 it is impossible for bitcoin prices? how many people will become millionaires if the price of bitcoin to $ 1m. certainly it would change the world if it happens
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:03:59 PM

Yup, it does something that certainly we will do. But I am sure if the price increase until the bitcoin $ 1 million. Then the market will be weakened because the bitcoin prices given are too and if it does indeed we would be rich, but if your bitcoin has not been accepted by the wider community then price of $ 1 million will not mean bitcoin
I'm still really young so if ever bitcoin rose to $1M, in these years, I probably wouldn't retire yet since I have just about enough of a capital to run a big business that I can have a constant salary without doing too much work.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:26:15 PM

If I have atleast 1 bitcoin and would amount to $1M, I would probably resign from my job and make a serious move in earning more bitcoins.  I well sell a part of it and then buy a house and give some to my family.  I will put up a business so I would earn more or buy some stocks. Travel the whole world with my special someone.  That would be the best.  I wish that I am still alive if the value of bitcoin will be like that.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:34:55 PM

when the price reaches a price of $ 1M bitcoin, there will be things to do but have fun. if I have 15 BTC at the time, I would have $ 15M, and I was ready to retire. The first I will do is to build a business that my finances are always running, and then I will start to travel around the world and begin to see the beauty of this world
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

when the price reaches a price of $ 1M bitcoin, there will be things to do but have fun. if I have 15 BTC at the time, I would have $ 15M, and I was ready to retire. The first I will do is to build a business that my finances are always running, and then I will start to travel around the world and begin to see the beauty of this world

That's the right thing to do, travel the world with your family and enjoy the life, but if I have $15m then I will never invest it again in any business I will simply have fun with that money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: