Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?  (Read 29471 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:24:43 AM

I'd probably sell all my bitcoins. At this point I don't believe bitcoins would be over 1M EVER. So I'd sell them all and depending on how much I'd end up with I would invest in different stuff / treat myself to something nice.
That's probably what everyone would do anyway, sell their bitcoins. Simply because having 1BTC would make you a millionaire already and for an average person, $1M is 20 years worth of salary. Imagine having that much. I obviously won't quite my job even though I have that much amount, but I'll be living a lavish life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:28:19 AM

I'd probably sell all my bitcoins. At this point I don't believe bitcoins would be over 1M EVER. So I'd sell them all and depending on how much I'd end up with I would invest in different stuff / treat myself to something nice.
That's probably what everyone would do anyway, sell their bitcoins. Simply because having 1BTC would make you a millionaire already and for an average person, $1M is 20 years worth of salary. Imagine having that much. I obviously won't quite my job even though I have that much amount, but I'll be living a lavish life.

Exactly, but I think that price is not possible to achieve, its unrealistic value to think of, but if it ever touches there then the best thing would be to sell your coins and enjoy the life to the fullest.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:05:35 AM

If bitcoin would reach such value and i had 1 bitcoin i would sell it and focus on my projects as well having fun with family, i would travel ,buy a house and a car and well rest till die i do believe its enought money.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:23:37 AM

1m is far far away man Smiley
yeah, we will have to wait a few decades for it most probably and i still doubt it that this will happen, though i think that everything is possible with bitcoins

Yeah nothing is impossible . We dont know if it is gonna happen in the future but if it will happen then im sure that the batch of users of bitcoin now and the price of bitcoin reaches $1M are all died! because if the bitcoin is still there then it takes a lot of time Decades! Light Years? BBut it is possible
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:59:03 AM

yeah, we will have to wait a few decades for it most probably and i still doubt it that this will happen, though i think that everything is possible with bitcoins

but still we can hope for the better and we will say that sooner it will reach to there if a time come when all of the bitcoins are mined and people from all of the world will adopt it and mass adoption will occur and the price will boost up to a higher value.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:15:10 PM

but still we can hope for the better and we will say that sooner it will reach to there if a time come when all of the bitcoins are mined and people from all of the world will adopt it and mass adoption will occur and the price will boost up to a higher value.

Nothing is impossible with bitcoin, it  has an ability and potential to achieve that price in future, and if I see that price then I will prefer to sell my coins and enjoy luxury retired life.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:18:56 PM

Nothing is impossible with bitcoin, it  has an ability and potential to achieve that price in future, and if I see that price then I will prefer to sell my coins and enjoy luxury retired life.

And I don't think that I will have to sell most of my coins at that time, as with bitcoin I can easily purchase any thing from online(the price of which are much lower than my local market) so I will purchase from there when ever I need any thing to buy and for those things which will not be available with bitcoin I will convert them to fiat.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

And I don't think that I will have to sell most of my coins at that time, as with bitcoin I can easily purchase any thing from online(the price of which are much lower than my local market) so I will purchase from there when ever I need any thing to buy and for those things which will not be available with bitcoin I will convert them to fiat.

Why you don't do it..? > do you not fear that this is the beginning of the destruction of the bitcoin, due to some reasons that occur at this time ..? / . It's a pretty good step ", but if we are not sensitive to the situation that is happening it will only make a loss for you
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:27:23 PM

Hold up again for more value raise. Cheesy

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

it seems impossible. too dream of getting bitcoin prices high. but if it is true then I would buy all the stuff I want. one of which is a super computer to develop higher technology world.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:29:39 PM

Its always good to have hard cash in wallet, and if you don't sell your coins at that price then you will surely regret in future as there is full chance that price will dump after that.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:51:51 PM

I really doubt whether I will have any coins in my wallet if BTC hits $1 million per coin. I am planning to sell a majority of my holdings when the exchange rates hit $5,000. I will dump most of the remaining coins when BTC hits $10,000. Considering the fact that I am having less than BTC7 in my wallet right now, I don't think that I will be left with too many BTC after my initial sale.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:54:40 PM

I really doubt whether I will have any coins in my wallet if BTC hits $1 million per coin. I am planning to sell a majority of my holdings when the exchange rates hit $5,000. I will dump most of the remaining coins when BTC hits $10,000. Considering the fact that I am having less than BTC7 in my wallet right now, I don't think that I will be left with too many BTC after my initial sale.

Exactly, no one have that level of patience to hold their coins till it reaches to $1m value, majority of users will start selling their coins when they see 4 digit price.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

I would sell all my bitcoins that i have and i would have 500k$ so i would be happy
i would also sell all my bitcoins, in my opinion that would be a really good way to profit a lot and live a good quality life in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

I'm sure every people will sell their bitcoin, because $1M is really big and i also will sell it for sure. With 1 bitcoin, i can get rich easily and i will buy everything that i want, like a big house.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

Exactly, no one have that level of patience to hold their coins till it reaches to $1m value, majority of users will start selling their coins when they see 4 digit price.

Lol... infact we are going to see a very big selling spree, if BTC ever cross the $1,000 mark. I suspect at least one million BTC may be dumped by long-term holders. Also, USD 1 million per coin is just unviable. It will mean that BTC will have a market cap of more than $15 trillion, which is ten times that of the most popular fiat currency (the US Dollar).
Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:13:23 PM

I think I would sell all BTC much earlier than it reaches $1M and it would makes me sad  Grin
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:18:53 PM

IF the bitcoin will rise above the 1 milion dollar i would defently sell all of my coins because i am a millionair right than. But i dont think he will ever hit the 1 milion dollar by far because there are to many people who are using the coin right now that cant be serious.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:26:46 PM

The bitcoin will never hit the 1 milion dollar each becuase that value is to irrelavent that cant be true there are to many users to see that amount. The value of the bitcoin can rise up to 1000 each that is what i believe but we will see maybe he wil hit the 1 milion i never sayd something :p
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:29:44 PM

The bitcoin will never hit the 1 milion dollar each becuase that value is to irrelavent that cant be true there are to many users to see that amount. The value of the bitcoin can rise up to 1000 each that is what i believe but we will see maybe he wil hit the 1 milion i never sayd something :p

$1m seems to be hard to believe and I think the maximum potential it has to achieve the price is $10k not more then and I don't think that people will hold their coins till it touches that value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: