Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?  (Read 29471 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:15:25 PM

i will sell my bitcoin and withdraw it into my bank account and i can be a new rich man in my city  Grin  after that, i will buy some product to fill in my house and i want to buy new house  Grin but its need take times for more than 3 years before its happen, and i really hope  Grin
Difinitely bitcoin users who had already 1 bitcoin in there wallet will be a goddamn millionaire that day if thats happens but if not then cry baby we all want fast money and we dont want us to do such things that we could lose our money

a very good reason. Indeed basically everyone doesn't want to release or lose money by just doing something that has no meaning or benefit to them. better focus on our goals, because if we move or not focus then the goals will not be achieved or may be lost when we already want to

Setting  goals for future is  a good thing since we could  ready up ourselves  on our  future  plans  regarding  on our lifestyle. Everyone must save up  more bitcoin, as  op claimed if bitcoin would rose to 1m each then   as you said those who  holds 1 btc would be millionaire but it would happen only in dreams for sure. Cheesy

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:17:32 PM

i will sell my bitcoin and withdraw it into my bank account and i can be a new rich man in my city  Grin  after that, i will buy some product to fill in my house and i want to buy new house  Grin but its need take times for more than 3 years before its happen, and i really hope  Grin
Difinitely bitcoin users who had already 1 bitcoin in there wallet will be a goddamn millionaire that day if thats happens but if not then cry baby we all want fast money and we dont want us to do such things that we could lose our money

a very good reason. Indeed basically everyone doesn't want to release or lose money by just doing something that has no meaning or benefit to them. better focus on our goals, because if we move or not focus then the goals will not be achieved or may be lost when we already want to

Setting  goals for future is  a good thing since we could  ready up ourselves  on our  future  plans  regarding  on our lifestyle. Everyone must save up  more bitcoin, as  op claimed if bitcoin would rose to 1m each then   as you said those who  holds 1 btc would be millionaire but it would happen only in dreams for sure. Cheesy

Exactly,  its  hard to believe that bitcoin would be holding that higher price ever in future, but if it becomes reality then it will make bitcoin users go crazy and will prefer to sell whatever amount they are holding.
Natuhant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:18:59 PM

Exactly,  its  hard to believe that bitcoin would be holding that higher price ever in future, but if it becomes reality then it will make bitcoin users go crazy and will prefer to sell whatever amount they are holding.

The price of the bitcoin depends on its usefulness. When more people are using it, the price will be much higher.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can ever touch that price in future as it is unrealistic value to think of and no one have patience to hold their coins till it reaches to that value.

Exactly, and even if it does, the users that are now wont be here by that time but there will be another generation using bitcoin in another shape or something and by then the world would be too different then what it is now.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:44:05 PM

I will regret at that time if i dont have much bitcoins in my wallet but if i have enough bitcoins then i would hurry and try to sell almost all of my bitcoins may be only leaving 10% and rest i would sell to make the most of the profit at that time.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:53:48 PM

I will regret at that time if i dont have much bitcoins in my wallet but if i have enough bitcoins then i would hurry and try to sell almost all of my bitcoins may be only leaving 10% and rest i would sell to make the most of the profit at that time.
I would do the same as well and try to sell my bitcoins as soon as possible,and i will sell all with me and not gonna leave even 1% of those bitcoins because bitcoin is not gonna rise more than that after that if it ever reached that price.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:55:17 PM

I wouldnt selll anything if it went to 1 million, i wouldnt have to because if bitcoin is ever worth that then everyone will except it and i can buy what i want with bitcoin.....easy
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:55:43 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can ever touch that price in future as it is unrealistic value to think of and no one have patience to hold their coins till it reaches to that value.

Exactly, and even if it does, the users that are now wont be here by that time but there will be another generation using bitcoin in another shape or something and by then the world would be too different then what it is now.
Well we don't know  the future of bitcoin maybe it can be happen but its hard to rich that amount sometimes there is lucky like other people who are holding a lots of bitcoin when the price hit 1k value in 2013..
so 1m value can be possible..
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:22:34 PM

That's really very hard that the Bitcoin reach $1M , at least in our near future. But if this happened, it would be really a great opportunity for the holders, and could change many lives.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 08:15:37 PM

This will not be happening anytime soon. It can happen in the next 20 years. But if the price really skyrockets, I will sell a large volume since I will be in a profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:53:38 PM

I really would jump in the air, because it would make me a very rich man, of course this is never gonna happen but it would be awesome.
The thing is that we can always dream about it, there is also a sentence for this, always dream big.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:51:55 PM

yeah right what you said, I'm sure before the price into $ 1m people will not be patient to sell their bitcoin. even when prices went up everyone sell their bitcoin and panic occurs alternately when the price has not touched $ 800? then the price back down because people are impatient and they sell a lot of bitcoin?
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:06:13 PM

I would definitely spend it. There's just no way I could keep all of that and feel safe! I'd buy a home, a car and keep some for when I'm old and tired.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 11:32:13 PM

Exactly my thoughts.Bitcoin can not reach $1m as %85 people will start selling at even $1000 and 15% will sell when it cross $10,000.The last 5% will wait but due to so much selling,price ard tend to fall
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

Yes it definitely is not realistic to wait for the price to reach $1M. It is probably never going to happen and you would end up wasting your time. It might even go down while you wait.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:15:02 AM

I would definitely spend it. There's just no way I could keep all of that and feel safe! I'd buy a home, a car and keep some for when I'm old and tired.

Well there is no bad thing if you wanted to have some relaxation and buy some things that is going to make you feel happy. And we have the same goals for buying our needs. And if the price roses to $1,000,000 I will not just buy 1 house but I will buy maybe 3-4 bungalow houses and going to have a business with it by making a rental services.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:48:04 AM

Good decision there... What's the use or our money if we would just keep it, and what if it's too late and the peak price had slowly cool off.. So it's best to convert it immediately  when you see that it is almost at its peak... Just make sure that you make a good list of all your priorities so you won't waste your money when it is already at your hands...  Smiley
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:51:41 AM

Wow that's a great news because currently i am holding 0.1 btc and if the price increase then that amount would be equal to 1 lakh $ and that's more than enough to make my teenage life comfortable and ease and also i will start business with this capital. But I know this won't happen in reality so hoping will not work here better I will keep struggling with trading to make small small profits.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:51:59 AM

Good decision there... What's the use or our money if we would just keep it, and what if it's too late and the peak price had slowly cool off.. So it's best to convert it immediately  when you see that it is almost at its peak... Just make sure that you make a good list of all your priorities so you won't waste your money when it is already at your hands...  Smiley

We should do wise  decisions regarding  on our money because  opportunities comes only once,twice it depends. As long  we hold  huge amounts then we  should prioritize  our  needs and  we should  think on  long term basis  not only on temporary things because  no matter how much money you  had  it would surely gone if  it doesnt  spend wisely. If bitcoins price would  reach 1M$ each  then ill  prioritize all needs first.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:52:36 AM

Yes it definitely is not realistic to wait for the price to reach $1M. It is probably never going to happen and you would end up wasting your time. It might even go down while you wait.
maybe while waiting for that to happen just incase maybe much better to try to make it grow by doing some investment, 1m$ can be a dream and if i will have that i will surely invest it in a profitable ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: