Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?  (Read 29473 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:44:23 AM

Uhmm i dont know what to do because tbh it never came into my mind that price would rose into $1M in the future. But if ever(even its really impossible) i would buy a lot for my family that i am going to build.
Just think about it that you have 1 bitcoin already and the price of that bitcoin is almost $1M dollar and now think what to do with it are you going to buy an house and lot ? or you will going to spend that all with your family and love once and i think like what you say it is impossible that bitcoin will be grose to 1m
If bitcoin rise to 1 million every one who earn bitcoin is going to be rich for sure and they know what to do next and think of what you are going to do buying house and lot with your money is just like wasting money try to build business first and thats a good idea to have money again

If bitcoin reaches to that value then without any doubt I will sell all my coins and after that I will only enjoy my life with fiat money that I will have and will not prefer to invest in real world again.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:52:42 AM

Uhmm i dont know what to do because tbh it never came into my mind that price would rose into $1M in the future. But if ever(even its really impossible) i would buy a lot for my family that i am going to build.
Just think about it that you have 1 bitcoin already and the price of that bitcoin is almost $1M dollar and now think what to do with it are you going to buy an house and lot ? or you will going to spend that all with your family and love once and i think like what you say it is impossible that bitcoin will be grose to 1m
If bitcoin rise to 1 million every one who earn bitcoin is going to be rich for sure and they know what to do next and think of what you are going to do buying house and lot with your money is just like wasting money try to build business first and thats a good idea to have money again

Well building houses on that amount  would not be a bad idea at all since its also an investment and  its better  to buy  house and  lot because its considered as need  nor shelter. But if you are a wise  person  you would  definitely make some more investments  with that money to make  more money which  is  the best thing  to do for me.

vavan1974muz

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:55:06 AM

Direct opposite of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438622.0

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).
In this case, I would sell 90 percent,and lived happily ever after.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:56:32 AM

The one and only prime factor : adoption rate of bitcoin by people and merchants will be deciding the price level of bitcoin. But expecting million dollar levels in quick time is meaningless.

When more number of people are adopting bitcoin they will enforce merchants to adopt bitcoin at the same time when giant merchants adopt bitcoin payment they will attract more people to adopt bitcoin payments. Adoption rate is the key here.
Yes, spreading awareness on bitcoin so that people are adopting bitcoin then we will be seeing the magic of having bitcoin price levels testing million dollars. Million dollars per one bitcoin is definitely going to happen but when is the mysterious to all of us. Hopefully that may happen around introducing lightening network implementations.

I don't think that price of bitcoin will be in millions in future, its too high price and not possible to achieve in a real life and even if bitcoin hits the mainstream, maximum price we can expect is $10k.
I think that it very well could go to more than 10k. It is still in the very early stages and barely anyone in the world knows about it. We might now be here to see the day it reaches 10k, but it may happen.
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:29:35 AM

If bitcoin rose to 1 million, I would have 21 million buckerinos. I would sell 1-2 million worth and live off that, save about 15 million worth, and then use the rest on the fun stuff.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:51:40 AM

All users will be getting rich if that will happen, and me first i will pay all the educational plan of my kids until masters degree, then i would go around the world together with my family. And of course i will start up huge business that makes my life stable.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:34:57 AM

The one and only prime factor : adoption rate of bitcoin by people and merchants will be deciding the price level of bitcoin. But expecting million dollar levels in quick time is meaningless.

When more number of people are adopting bitcoin they will enforce merchants to adopt bitcoin at the same time when giant merchants adopt bitcoin payment they will attract more people to adopt bitcoin payments. Adoption rate is the key here.
Yes, spreading awareness on bitcoin so that people are adopting bitcoin then we will be seeing the magic of having bitcoin price levels testing million dollars. Million dollars per one bitcoin is definitely going to happen but when is the mysterious to all of us. Hopefully that may happen around introducing lightening network implementations.

I don't think that price of bitcoin will be in millions in future, its too high price and not possible to achieve in a real life and even if bitcoin hits the mainstream, maximum price we can expect is $10k.
I think that it very well could go to more than 10k. It is still in the very early stages and barely anyone in the world knows about it. We might now be here to see the day it reaches 10k, but it may happen.
$10k is still a realistic price that can be achieved in the future, but $1m is unrealistic price, because I think it unlikely anyone would take the risk to pump up to $1m, it would be a huge risk when $1m is reached then the price back down far.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:58:07 AM

If bitcoin rose to 1M I would retire for sure probably I wouldn't keep my investment in bitcoin but put most of my millions backed away in gold and then invest different portions in bitcoin and other kind of investments to keep the money coming and flowing.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:47:08 AM

If bitcoin rose to 1 million, I would have 21 million buckerinos. I would sell 1-2 million worth and live off that, save about 15 million worth, and then use the rest on the fun stuff.

That just goes to show that this far from possible. If it happens, everyone in the bitcoin world will be rich or everyone in the whole world will be rich. Of course if bitcoin has rose up, it means that the market has gone up as well. They should be proportional.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

spreading awareness on bitcoin so that people are adopting bitcoin then we will be seeing the magic of having bitcoin price levels testing million dollars. Million dollars per one bitcoin is definitely going to happen but when is the mysterious to all of us. Hopefully that may happen around introducing lightening network implementations.
Yes, bitcoin automatically will have a very huge value, but there is no meaning if it is happen after hundred years. Being a bitcoiner, we should take responsibility to make our close friends to adopt bitcoins so that we can stimulate the process of bitcoin toward hitting $ 1 million price levels.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:59:20 AM

spreading awareness on bitcoin so that people are adopting bitcoin then we will be seeing the magic of having bitcoin price levels testing million dollars. Million dollars per one bitcoin is definitely going to happen but when is the mysterious to all of us. Hopefully that may happen around introducing lightening network implementations.
Yes, bitcoin automatically will have a very huge value, but there is no meaning if it is happen after hundred years. Being a bitcoiner, we should take responsibility to make our close friends to adopt bitcoins so that we can stimulate the process of bitcoin toward hitting $ 1 million price levels.
Yes, when every bitcoiner finds his responsibility of spreading bitcoin and spreading awareness on adopting bitcoin payments system, definitely it will help the demand for bitcoin to increase.

It means we need to create more demands than what we are getting in block reward. Currently block rewards are 12.5 bitcoins so we need to increase demand more than 12.5 for every 10 minutes. Then definitely $1 million price is possible.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:51:22 AM

$10k is still a realistic price that can be achieved in the future, but $1m is unrealistic price, because I think it unlikely anyone would take the risk to pump up to $1m, it would be a huge risk when $1m is reached then the price back down far.

Exactly if price reaches to that level then there is full possibility that price will crash after that as everyone will sell all their coins in order to make huge profits.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:22:55 PM

Yes that is something will never happen with bitcoins, its too high to expect from bitcoin and I doubt that people will prefer to hold their coins that long till it achieves that price.
It is impossible to happen because if bitcoins will be turn into that price maybe the owner of the bitcoin will be more richer than us and he will gonna close bitcoin for his own good be a 1 number multi thrillionaire is one of the best feeling and you will be listed on the list of the most popwer full people on the world and we don't expect that the bitcoin price will too high in that comming year.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:28:34 PM

Yes that is something will never happen with bitcoins, its too high to expect from bitcoin and I doubt that people will prefer to hold their coins that long till it achieves that price.
It is impossible to happen because if bitcoins will be turn into that price maybe the owner of the bitcoin will be more richer than us and he will gonna close bitcoin for his own good be a 1 number multi thrillionaire is one of the best feeling and you will be listed on the list of the most popwer full people on the world and we don't expect that the bitcoin price will too high in that comming year.

Yeah it cannot be achieved in short duration and we are not sure whether it can achieve that high price or not but if it achieves then it will make all of  us multimillionaire in future.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:35:15 PM

I would pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming Grin

Under construction.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:43:14 PM

I would pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming Grin

Lol that's right its a dream of all of us that bitcoin should achieve that price in future and if it does then in will be a dream come true moment for us as it will make us super rich.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:48:33 PM

Direct opposite of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438622.0

If bitcoin rose to $1M, what you do?

I personally would sell maybe 0.00001 BTC (about $10 if I'm not mistaken).

If I have 1bitcoin 1M$ equivalent, wow! I will build my own business in crypto, and establish a small bitcoin mining plant in crypto world. then I will put a crypto foundation in bitcoin world.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

If price goes in millions then without any hesitation I will sell all my coins and get hard cash in hands and will prefer to buy an island where I can spend my life in a best way.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:22:50 PM

That is easy because I would sell them all right away because why would I still hold on to them if the price is higher the ever, you would be stupid if you did not sell.
It would be crazy if it happened but I do not think that it ever will happen.

Indeed it would be dumb to not sell who would take the risk for bitcoin to drop down again and lose all your millions lol.
I think it's not possible though, if prices went that high everyone would sell but there would be not enough buying making the price drop again.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:27:02 PM

If bitcoin rose to 1M it's very difficult to say what I would do cause it would depend on the setting time why it rose etc.
But if it just rose randomly right now then I'd convert all of it to gold in an instant just to be on the safe side!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: