Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF / CHECK BEST PRICE IN OP  (Read 12628 times)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:28:17 PM

Wow, 1 maple is going for "Special price" .528 as we speak! Soon I will start giving them away literally...

...no, not really Smiley Quite the contrary - the rising bitcoin price is giving me so many other things to do that I must cancel this offer in 12 hours!

So order yours in post #50 while it lasts.

No orders from Germany anymore, sorry, let's give the others a chance!  Cheesy

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:45:16 PM

4. You PM me first your name and address and the total amount of coins, the total price, and your message in satoshi. How? The message is a number from 111 to 999, which you decide, and add to the sum in satoshi. Eg. You want to order 25 coins at the price of BTC0.724. You calculate your amount payable as follows: 25*0.724 + 0.500 + message*0.00000001. Assuming your message is 337, this evaluates: 18.1 + .5 + .00000337 = 18.60000337. This is of paramount importance, as this is the way how I will be able to connect you to the incoming funds.

This is not such a bad "hack" until we have a working pay-to-contract scheme that produces a way for the buyer to prove payment for a specific order while still allowing the merchants wallet to be offline.

Guy's been reading the old MPOE threads, it's how you used to pay for options back in 2011.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:48:44 PM

Guy's been reading the old MPOE threads, it's how you used to pay for options back in 2011.

If anyone thinks I have invented anything at all as regards to Bitcoin, he is mistaken.

Whatever I do, some great mind has been doing before. Except this, as far as I know:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154258.0

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:56:06 AM

Tracking numbers sent to everyone who ordered so far. We currently have 5 orders in our first 7 days of operation.

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:25:27 PM

Tracking numbers sent to everyone who ordered so far. We currently have 5 orders in our first 7 days of operation.

doesn't seem i received a tracking-number.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:55:22 PM

I AM sorry Sad

Shipment was sent long ago. PM:d you the number.

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:34:05 PM

I AM sorry Sad

Shipment was sent long ago. PM:d you the number.

No worries, thanks.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 07:23:45 AM

received my coins today (yesterday actually, but I wasn't home as always when the postman rings)

delivery was quick, produce well-packaged, communication very good.

thanks, rpietila

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:17:52 PM

received my coins today (yesterday actually, but I wasn't home as always when the postman rings)

delivery was quick, produce well-packaged, communication very good.

thanks, rpietila

Thank you molecular, always happy to serve!

Now, as you can see in the OP, I lightened up the load and sold 4500 of these in wholesale. Did not make much profit, but want to invest more in bitcoin... Grin

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:03:14 AM

50 maples received, escrow released, small tippage extended towards john k.

nice doing business, will order again at the next occasion.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:09:54 PM

50 maples received, escrow released, small tippage extended towards john k.

nice doing business, will order again at the next occasion.
Thanks for the tips, and the smooth transaction to both of you!
randomguy7

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:33:10 PM

I also received my maples today. Thanks rpietila.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:05:42 PM

Hello rpietila,

I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net. We've had a few private coin lotteries but I wanted to try and keep a steady stream of games as part of the site.

Your price is great, of course, but for smaller quantities which, with the uncertainty of bitcoin rates is the only thing I'm brave enough to do, shipping kind of kills it. Is there any cheaper shipping alternative? I don't mind slower and will even go as far as say uninsured (but tracked) is fine for a handful if the shipping price difference justifies it.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:16:22 PM

Hello rpietila,

I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net. We've had a few private coin lotteries but I wanted to try and keep a steady stream of games as part of the site.

Your price is great, of course, but for smaller quantities which, with the uncertainty of bitcoin rates is the only thing I'm brave enough to do, shipping kind of kills it. Is there any cheaper shipping alternative? I don't mind slower and will even go as far as say uninsured (but tracked) is fine for a handful if the shipping price difference justifies it.

You may have shipping for a special BTC0.300 for this time if you follow all the other procedures laid out in the OP. Remember this cost pays for handling also, as I don't make that much profit per coin, they are so cheap!

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 11:17:29 AM

I measured the density (and weight) of some of my silver coins. The ones I received from ordering here among them:

I measured the density of my silver/gold coins...

molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 12:00:11 PM

Hello rpietila,

You may have shipping for a special BTC0.300 for this time if you follow all the other procedures laid out in the OP. Remember this cost pays for handling also, as I don't make that much profit per coin, they are so cheap!

nelisky,

I could manage to ship a single 1 oz silver coin to most countries for €5.05 including insurance up to €100 and tracking. Of course I can't sell my silver for spot price like rpietila does (I payed 7% VAT and premium on it). Using a USD-Price of $29, a premium of 10%, handling of €5, shipping €5.05 I could currently get a single coin delivered for €34.65. These are just thoughts, of course, but maybe we can work something out? How often and what quantities are you planning to have shipped?

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 01:18:28 PM

@rpietila: Thanks! I only saw your post now, is the offer valid for today and for quantities 10~25?

@molecular: well, I'm always torn about this. I want to hold on to my BTC, I want to put my BTC to use, I want metals for myself, I want metals for TAABL.net. I guess I'm a little schizophrenic, but aren't we all? Smiley Anyway, I was thinking of getting a couple to test the waters, but now I'm thinking of 10 to 25 rounds. How often I would buy again depends deeply on how well the lotteries are received. Do you have those many that you want to part with? I'll reach some sort of decision soon as I wanted to place an order today.
Also, do you have any gold for sale?
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 03:36:37 PM

@rpietila: Thanks! I only saw your post now, is the offer valid for today and for quantities 10~25?

@molecular: well, I'm always torn about this. I want to hold on to my BTC, I want to put my BTC to use, I want metals for myself, I want metals for TAABL.net. I guess I'm a little schizophrenic, but aren't we all? Smiley Anyway, I was thinking of getting a couple to test the waters, but now I'm thinking of 10 to 25 rounds. How often I would buy again depends deeply on how well the lotteries are received. Do you have those many that you want to part with? I'll reach some sort of decision soon as I wanted to place an order today.
Also, do you have any gold for sale?

I'm actually not in the process of selling my metal. I'm content with what I currently have. I thought the issue might be to ship single (or at least very small quantities) of coins to people as prize for some games on taabl.net. I thought I might be of help somehow (and make a little profit maybe) because I seem to have good shipping options available. I could've maybe stored (or bought) some silver from rpietila for this purpose and provided shipping service.

Why is 0.3 BTC too high a shipping price for 25 rounds? The low price and VAT-exclusivity of rpietila will surely outweigh any shipping cost at such quantity, no?

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 03:54:05 PM

I'm actually not in the process of selling my metal. I'm content with what I currently have. I thought the issue might be to ship single (or at least very small quantities) of coins to people as prize for some games on taabl.net. I thought I might be of help somehow (and make a little profit maybe) because I seem to have good shipping options available. I could've maybe stored (or bought) some silver from rpietila for this purpose and provided shipping service.

Why is 0.3 BTC too high a shipping price for 25 rounds? The low price and VAT-exclusivity of rpietila will surely outweigh any shipping cost at such quantity, no?

It isn't too high at all. As I mentioned I was thinking about much smaller quantities when I first asked about it, and your offer would be great for that. I have changed my mind and am just waiting for confirmation that the 0.3 BTC is applicable today and for the specified quantities.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 04:06:51 PM

It isn't too high at all. As I mentioned I was thinking about much smaller quantities when I first asked about it, and your offer would be great for that. I have changed my mind and am just waiting for confirmation that the 0.3 BTC is applicable today and for the specified quantities.

cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: