Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1OZ SILVER MAPLE LEAF / CHECK BEST PRICE IN OP  (Read 12628 times)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:06:36 PM

It's not a terrible system but it does mean you're charging different amounts to different people and just looks messy.

The top reason, as molecular suggested, is to enable instant lock-in with the price of customer's choice. Any other ways to enable this, require upfront investment of thought or money from my part, which I don't want.

If this one doesn't look like crap, what does?
http://www.tulving.com/

Yet it is probably the largest coinshop in the US, with sales in $500 million range per year.

Also the company that is selling the maples in this thread, has cumulative sales of several million and has never had a website.

People care for different things and I want to cater to people who want effortless order process, cheap prices and quick delivery.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2146

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:09:49 PM

It's not a terrible system but it does mean you're charging different amounts to different people and just looks messy.

The top reason, as molecular suggested, is to enable instant lock-in with the price of customer's choice. Any other ways to enable this, require upfront investment of thought or money from my part, which I don't want.

If this one doesn't look like crap, what does?
http://www.tulving.com/

Yet it is probably the largest coinshop in the US, with sales in $500 million range per year.

Also the company that is selling the maples in this thread, has cumulative sales of several million and has never had a website.

People care for different things and I want to cater to people who want effortless order process, cheap prices and quick delivery.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying Smiley

I'm definitely an "if it works" kind-of guy but I also tend to like laying out the pros and cons. I leave the balancing of those pros and cons to individual preference.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 11:35:07 AM

Hi everybody! Perhaps now would be a good time to give feedback on your orders, since most of you should have received them by now! Smiley

We continue to give out Maple Leafs at the best rates available to EU customers, see OP for details Smiley

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:20:56 PM

Received my order today. Thumbs up! I'm invested in silver now, it feels good...

I'm also raffling it out (at least in part, we'll see how it goes): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167060.0
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:44:20 AM

Received my order today. Thumbs up! I'm invested in silver now, it feels good...

I'm also raffling it out (at least in part, we'll see how it goes): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167060.0

Thank you for your business! Smiley We are glad to serve you the cheapest rounds.

The dollar formula is again updated, to accommodate the falling price of silver. Now you get about 4 Uncirculated 1oz Maple Leafs for 1 BTC.

O tempora, o mores!

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:49:18 AM

Thank you for your business! Smiley We are glad to serve you the cheapest rounds.

The dollar formula is again updated, to accommodate the falling price of silver. Now you get about 4 Uncirculated 1oz Maple Leafs for 1 BTC.

O tempora, o mores!

I'm guessing you don't ship to the US and don't carry Philharmonics or Libertads in the larger sizes?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:27:01 PM

O tempora, o mores!

I'm guessing you don't ship to the US and don't carry Philharmonics or Libertads in the larger sizes?

Judging from the OP, I don't ship to the U.S. nor anywhere else except continental European Union, thank you.

I don't have Phils or Libertads in any serious quantity. The products that I carry in bulk are Silver American Eagle, the Maple Leaf and 90% circulated silver coins.

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 02:07:20 PM

What's the price on the eagles?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:28:26 PM

BTC0.01 higher than the maples. You can order them with the same procedure, just add the premium and indicate it in the PM, thank you.

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:35:12 PM

BTC0.01 higher than the maples. You can order them with the same procedure, just add the premium and indicate it in the PM, thank you.

Is shipping still 0.5? I know you gave me a discount last time but given the current exchange rate, I feel the need to ask for another one Smiley

EDIT: I see you say 0.3 in the OP, but then say 0.5. Anyway, how low can you go?
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:34:31 AM

Is shipping still 0.5? I know you gave me a discount last time but given the current exchange rate, I feel the need to ask for another one Smiley

EDIT: I see you say 0.3 in the OP, but then say 0.5. Anyway, how low can you go?

I have lowered the shipping to BTC0.3, also the dollar price is cut because of silver price falling. Feel free to take advantage of the new rates in the OP. If you want to order 100+ ounces, PM me!

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:50:59 PM

I have lowered the shipping to BTC0.3, also the dollar price is cut because of silver price falling. Feel free to take advantage of the new rates in the OP. If you want to order 100+ ounces, PM me!

Do you still have quota to germany or did 2weix and others buy it all?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:39:02 AM

Do you still have quota to germany or did 2weix and others buy it all?

The quota was only for the below-spot special deal. I think frm the top of my head, that I can still send about 300 rounds to Germany at least before the VAT quota takes effect.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:51:39 PM

Hello all! Due to lowered shipping charges (when quoted in BTC), we are lowering our fixes s/h rate to BTC0.200, which is still about the same as the price of one coin!

We are also running out on all of the following:
- Canada 1oz Maple Leaf silver coins
- Silver American Eagle 1oz coins
- VAT-free shipping quota to selected EU countries.

There is about 700 coins left. When they run out, I expect it will take at most one month to replenish stock. I cannot do it while the price rallies, so you have the chance of ordering now or needing to order from somebody else in the meantime  Shocked

We still have 100x 5 ounce Vicksburg Silver rounds, they are a real beauty and currently go for less than BTC1 per piece. PM me if interested!

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:16:46 PM

There is about 700 coins left. When they run out, I expect it will take at most one month to replenish stock.

did you see my PM?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:20:34 PM

There is about 700 coins left. When they run out, I expect it will take at most one month to replenish stock.

did you see my PM?

Yes, just finished replying to it.  Smiley

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:58:29 PM

Hello all! Due to lowered shipping charges (when quoted in BTC), we are lowering our fixes s/h rate to BTC0.200, which is still about the same as the price of one coin!

- Silver American Eagle 1oz coins
- VAT-free shipping quota to selected EU countries.

There is about 700 coins left. When they run out, I expect it will take at most one month to replenish stock. I cannot do it while the price rallies, so you have the chance of ordering now or needing to order from somebody else in the meantime  Shocked

We still have 100x 5 ounce Vicksburg Silver rounds, they are a real beauty and currently go for less than BTC1 per piece. PM me if interested!

these are very very pretty.
vat-free shippamentz to germany possible?
i have all of them in wooden cases, but you never know :-D
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:22:40 AM

these are very very pretty.
vat-free shippamentz to germany possible?
i have all of them in wooden cases, but you never know :-D

What exactly do you want?  Smiley PM if interested.

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:56:56 PM

I have an opportunity to acquire Philharmonics 1oz silver coins

to be sold at about .

Any interest out there?  Smiley

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:39:45 PM

Hi all,

Due to inability to figure out BTC price, call me if you want to buy something: +358503235950. Finland is UTC+3

I have about 1500 oz 999 silver at hand, and "enough" of 90% silver. Also gold coins and bars.

NO AUTOMATIC LOCK-INS now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: