Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2019, 03:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is TradeFortress a scammer?
Yes
No
Other / waiting for more evidence / unsure / show the poll results / etc.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: Is TradeFortress a scammer? TRUSTED FORUM MEMBER, lol  (Read 14344 times)
MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
March 11, 2013, 06:43:01 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2013, 10:33:35 PM by MoneypakTrader.com
 #1

This poll is for sublime's Scammer list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149147.0;all
My summary/viewpoint of charges against TradeFortress:
1) I had a horrible experience trying to get my site coded by TF.
2) He intentionally scammed me out of 27 BTC.
3) He knew he did not have the level of skill or experience required to sell web-programming services for a commercial bitcoin accounts based website.
4) He misrepresented his experience by failing to correct my mistaken belief that he coded a bitcoin accepting website in the past, specifically https://bitzino.com/ the website in his forum sig. This obviates any claim of "buyer beware" for his services.
5) He attempted to do what was necessary to present the appearance of successfully coding my site, but as the code/final site provided reveals, this was still a non-operable site that did not forward bitcoins correctly and was written so poorly and has so many bugs and non-usable aspects it is unsuitable to be sold as commercial website design. The only publicly released version of his final product (as of now) is available here:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
direct link - http://94.75.216.85/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
I have stopped hosting it since I don't want customers to associate this non-functional and unusable site with my domain. I am instead paying for a complete rewrite of the site.
6) TF has not released a functional version of the website I paid 27 BTC to be completed.
7) TF agreed to pay arbitration, but never filed the case and instead slandered me in emails to the judge.me arbitration service and has not paid the fee for the case I filed at judge.me.
Cool I've agreed to send any funds recovered from TF to charity.
9) TF Scam thread with lengthy details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.0;all
10) TF Review thread with more details of our dispute here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146319.0
11) TF solicited more work from others, using the non-functional/unfinished web-development he did for me, but few others were actually scammed and one user reports a good experience, however their site is apparently non-functional as of this post (see above threads).
12) Careful review of the evidence in the linked threads will prove TF is a scammer and not a proficient web-developer.
UPDATE:
13) "Penetration Tested" MY SITE without permission: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223665.msg2352785#msg2352785
14) TF made several unsolicited attempts to extort large amounts of coin for trivial security fixes to my site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223665.msg2408594#msg2408594

UPDATE: These are the 2 places to find most of the TF scam reports:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151880.msg2702121#msg2702121
MESSAGE ME WITH A GOOD CONCISE SUMMARY / LINK TO ADD MORE ENTRIES TO THAT POST

1576034645
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1576034645

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1576034645
Reply with quote  #2

1576034645
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
KWH
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.


View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:16:44 PM
 #2

This poll is for sublime's Scammer list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149147.0;all
My summary/viewpoint :
1) I had a horrible experience trying to get my site coded by TF.
2) He intentionally scammed me out of 27 BTC.
3) He knew he did not have the level of skill or experience required to sell web-programming services for a commercial bitcoin accounts based website.
4) He misrepresented his experience by failing to correct my mistaken belief that he coded a bitcoin accepting website in the past, specifically https://bitzino.com/ the website in his forum sig. This obviates any claim of "buyer beware" for his services.
5) He attempted to do what was necessary to present the appearance of successfully coding my site, but as the code/final site provided reveals, this was still a non-operable site that did not forward bitcoins correctly and was written so poorly and has so many bugs and non-usable aspects it is unsuitable to be sold as commercial website design. The only publicly released version of his final product (as of now) is available here:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
direct link - http://94.75.216.85/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
I have stopped hosting it since I don't want customers to associate this non-functional and unusable site with my domain. I am instead paying for a complete rewrite of the site.
6) TF has not released a functional version of the website I paid 27 BTC to be completed.
7) TF agreed to pay arbitration, but never filed the case and instead slandered me in emails to the judge.me arbitration service and has not paid the fee for the case I filed at judge.me.
Cool I've agreed to send any funds recovered from TF to charity.
9) TF Scam thread with lengthy details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.0;all
10) TF Review thread with more details of our dispute here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146319.0
11) TF solicited more work from others, using the non-functional/unfinished web-development he did for me, but few others were actually scammed and one user reports a good experience, however their site is apparently non-functional as of this post (see above threads).
12) Careful review of the evidence in the linked threads will prove TF is a scammer and not a proficient web-developer.



This thread is totally useless.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MPOE-PR
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:56:01 PM
 #3

This thread is totally useless.

You'd think that by now he could have learned to code if he used the time to read instead of bitch.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
KWH
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.


View Profile
March 11, 2013, 07:57:21 PM
 #4

This thread is totally useless.

You'd think that by now he could have learned to code if he used the time to read instead of bitch.

I would have to agree. I would love to see this resolved but it doesn't look hopeful.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
gweedo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000


View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:12:22 PM
 #5

Yeah that site is horrible I just looked thru it, but you got to stop bitching and whining your getting it written and move on. TF is kid who wants to be a developer, just leave it alone.
MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
March 11, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
 #6

Yeah that site is horrible I just looked thru it, but you got to stop bitching and whining your getting it written and move on. TF is kid who wants to be a developer, just leave it alone.
That's fine but since he didn't explain he's a kid who wants to be a developer, but rather said he is a developer, he is therefore a scammer IMHO who may also be a kid who wants to be a developer.
Because I'm paying a developer to do my site I should accept that TF scammed me out of 27BTC and move on?

gweedo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000


View Profile
March 12, 2013, 01:21:31 AM
 #7

Yeah that site is horrible I just looked thru it, but you got to stop bitching and whining your getting it written and move on. TF is kid who wants to be a developer, just leave it alone.
That's fine but since he didn't explain he's a kid who wants to be a developer, but rather said he is a developer, he is therefore a scammer IMHO who may also be a kid who wants to be a developer.
Because I'm paying a developer to do my site I should accept that TF scammed me out of 27BTC and move on?

If you believe in your site, you can make that 27BTC back, and then be done.
MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:04:59 PM
 #8

If you believe in your site, you can make that 27BTC back, and then be done.
What's your point? I should work and be creative for the benefit of scammers and ignore how much they steal from me?
I've already accepted the loss (all recoveries will be given to charity), so I don't understand your point unless it is to the effect that s successful business owner should subsidize scammers and the like.
I already have plenty of money/BTC, but I continue to expand into areas that benefit more customers under the premise the community will appreciate and reward my massive business contributions.
A system that doesn't offer protection against thieves is a barrier to new business formation and expansion. I want to be in a community that encourages honest trade and discourages thieving/scamming and that's the point of this poll (holding a scammer accountable).

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
April 13, 2013, 01:21:21 AM
 #9

Update: 
I have paid half the arbitration fee, TF is refusing to pay other half.
Here is the most recent contact from judge.me :
Quote
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Payment request judge.me arbitration
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 01:38:59 +0100
From: Peter-Jan Celis <pj@judge.me>
To: admin@glados.cc
CC: MoneypakTrader <moneypaktrader@tormail.org>
Dear Glacos,
Due to the delay in processing your claim I offer to arbitrate this case
for 2 bitcoin total fee.
Each of you therefor has to pay 1 bitcoin to the following address:
13EcUQy2ATrqcZ5faQJbtkQdBLPCxCgxpN
I have already received the bitcoin fee from Moneypaktrader. Glacos, please
make your payment before Wednesday.
[emphasis added]
Kind regards,
Judge.me support.
Kind regards,
Peter-Jan Celis
www.judge.me
Skype: peter.jan.celis
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Peter-Jan Celis <pj@judge.me> wrote:
> Gentlemen,
> My apologies for the delay in processing your arbitration filing.
> You indicated you both want to pay half of the judge.me price. with the
> arbitrator re-allocating the fee in his award.
> I will send both of you Coinbase requests for the equivalent of $149.5 in
> bitcoin. The arbitrator will be added immediately upon receipt of the money.
> Kind regards,
> Peter-Jan Celis
> www.judge.me
> Skype: peter.jan.celis
Here is some history on the subject:
My new offer is paying for legally binding arbination. [...]
[...]@MPT, I will pay for legally binding arbination. [...]
I am offering to pay for legally binding arbitration. You choose any reputable service, I pay for it if it's within the general price range. I suggest judge.me. [...]
I see he now offered to pay the $300 fee to use judge.me [...] I am willing to arbitrate.
[...]
I accept your offer and choice (judge.me). Since you're paying the cost ($300).[...]
[...]
Still no acceptance of legally binding arbitration from MoneyPakTrader.com. Judge.me accepts bitcoin,[...]
TF has refused my settlement offer and is reneging on his arbitration offer.
[...]
Update: TF is apparently reneging on his arbitration offer.
[...]
How can he prove he is not a scammer?
[...]
2) Follow through with his offer to pay for arbitration at judge.me
[...]
UPDATE:
I decided to go ahead and file the case rather than wait for him. It was a simple process and both TF and myself were emailed with the details that he shared already.
 TF has NOT paid the filing fee fore the case I filed at judge.me and I don't see any case that he filed (maybe because he never filed his case?).
The quote he shared appears to be for the case I filed.
I notified judge.me of TF willingness to pay the filing fee which they are waiting for.
Now it is TF turn to pay the fee to complete the filing:
[...]
Bottom Line for TF:
Please pay the full arbitration fee (as you promised above) so we can get to damages issue and have you reimburse my losses from your failure to code properly.
[...]
[...]
The BS about arbitration was apparently redirection away from the facts of the dispute. TF has no intention on following through with arbitration at judge.me or anywhere else or he would have done so. It's very simple to file an arbitration claim as I did, but instead TF tried to weasel out on the name issue which he failed at.
[...]
[...]
I'm the only person who filed an arbitration claim and TF admitted to interfering with the arbitration process by slandering me to judge.me and failing to file an arbitration case anywhere as his writing shows:
I said I was going to contact judge.me support because you're not identifying yourself with a full legal name. You filed a case regardless, with your summary [...] [No] response [from judge.me] after I mentioned you run a money laundering business on the silk road. Plus, YOU filed the case, you used your summary [...]
TF neither filed an arbitration case nor had any intention of paying an arbitration fee and proceeding with arbitration.
I made this obvious by filing the case and offering to pay half the fee [...]

Summary: TradeFortress is a liar in addition to being a scamming fraudster thief as evidenced by his refusal to pay even half of the arbitration fee (which he originally agreed to pay 100% of).

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
April 13, 2013, 02:29:23 AM
 #10

[...]
now months later seeing the rise in BTC you finally decide to go through with arbitration again?
[...]
You're a liar in addition to being a scamming thief!
It may have been months since I paid you, but I never stopped pursuing justice against you!
a) judge.me was delayed by your actions as described above.
b) your breach in failing to finish the site after pocketing my 27 btc is a continuous one and your vague claim about untimeliness has no substance. Obviously if judge.me takes 2 weeks to agree to judge the case and another week or so to ask you to pay (followed by my outing you a week later here), that's no valid reason to weasel out of arbitration.
b) judge.me only accepted the case on March 20 as the quoted text shows (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151880.msg1824655#msg1824655) they gave you the final notice to pay on March 31. This is obviously not my fault and if you were honest from the start, it wouldn't be an issue.
c) you're doing the same thing you always planned to do as evidenced from the quoted history above, i.e. trying to weasel out of any accountability for scamming me.
I can't understand how people still trust you with all this evidence of how much of a snake you are.

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
April 13, 2013, 03:02:46 AM
 #11

concise history of how it was not "months" is available here if you don't want to parse through the above post/s

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:14:26 PM
 #12

TF feels he has safely completed the scam of 27BTC.
Feel free to post with links to key evidence that influenced your votes either way.

temperature
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0



View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:03:25 PM
 #13

I don't think hes a scammer so sorry. How come you didnt post the blockchain info to show us you actually sent?
melvster
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 250


View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:06:58 PM
 #14

This poll is for sublime's Scammer list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149147.0;all
My summary/viewpoint of charges against TradeFortress:
1) I had a horrible experience trying to get my site coded by TF.
2) He intentionally scammed me out of 27 BTC.
3) He knew he did not have the level of skill or experience required to sell web-programming services for a commercial bitcoin accounts based website.
4) He misrepresented his experience by failing to correct my mistaken belief that he coded a bitcoin accepting website in the past, specifically https://bitzino.com/ the website in his forum sig. This obviates any claim of "buyer beware" for his services.
5) He attempted to do what was necessary to present the appearance of successfully coding my site, but as the code/final site provided reveals, this was still a non-operable site that did not forward bitcoins correctly and was written so poorly and has so many bugs and non-usable aspects it is unsuitable to be sold as commercial website design. The only publicly released version of his final product (as of now) is available here:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
direct link - http://94.75.216.85/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
I have stopped hosting it since I don't want customers to associate this non-functional and unusable site with my domain. I am instead paying for a complete rewrite of the site.
6) TF has not released a functional version of the website I paid 27 BTC to be completed.
7) TF agreed to pay arbitration, but never filed the case and instead slandered me in emails to the judge.me arbitration service and has not paid the fee for the case I filed at judge.me.
Cool I've agreed to send any funds recovered from TF to charity.
9) TF Scam thread with lengthy details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.0;all
10) TF Review thread with more details of our dispute here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146319.0
11) TF solicited more work from others, using the non-functional/unfinished web-development he did for me, but few others were actually scammed and one user reports a good experience, however their site is apparently non-functional as of this post (see above threads).
12) Careful review of the evidence in the linked threads will prove TF is a scammer and not a proficient web-developer.


Not to my knowledge.  He paid me the 0.05 BTC he promised.

Paying someone to code your site 95% of the time you will end up with results below your expectations.  Doesnt mean the dev is a scammer.
MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:08:07 PM
 #15

This poll is for sublime's Scammer list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149147.0;all
My summary/viewpoint of charges against TradeFortress:
1) I had a horrible experience trying to get my site coded by TF.
2) He intentionally scammed me out of 27 BTC.
3) He knew he did not have the level of skill or experience required to sell web-programming services for a commercial bitcoin accounts based website.
4) He misrepresented his experience by failing to correct my mistaken belief that he coded a bitcoin accepting website in the past, specifically https://bitzino.com/ the website in his forum sig. This obviates any claim of "buyer beware" for his services.
5) He attempted to do what was necessary to present the appearance of successfully coding my site, but as the code/final site provided reveals, this was still a non-operable site that did not forward bitcoins correctly and was written so poorly and has so many bugs and non-usable aspects it is unsuitable to be sold as commercial website design. The only publicly released version of his final product (as of now) is available here:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
direct link - http://94.75.216.85/en/file/398233/Moneypak-zip.html
I have stopped hosting it since I don't want customers to associate this non-functional and unusable site with my domain. I am instead paying for a complete rewrite of the site.
6) TF has not released a functional version of the website I paid 27 BTC to be completed.
7) TF agreed to pay arbitration, but never filed the case and instead slandered me in emails to the judge.me arbitration service and has not paid the fee for the case I filed at judge.me.
Cool I've agreed to send any funds recovered from TF to charity.
9) TF Scam thread with lengthy details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.0;all
10) TF Review thread with more details of our dispute here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146319.0
11) TF solicited more work from others, using the non-functional/unfinished web-development he did for me, but few others were actually scammed and one user reports a good experience, however their site is apparently non-functional as of this post (see above threads).
12) Careful review of the evidence in the linked threads will prove TF is a scammer and not a proficient web-developer.

Not to my knowledge.  He paid me the 0.05 BTC he promised.
Paying someone to code your site 95% of the time you will end up with results below your expectations.  Doesnt mean the dev is a scammer.
I agree, but #6 refusing to release a functional version of the site constitutes a scam.
Also #7 offering, then backing out of arbitration seals the scammer tag IMHO.

Also, below "expectations" is irrelevant, that's not my claim, it's below contract spec, i.e. unusable.

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:14:16 PM
 #16

I don't think hes a scammer so sorry. How come you didnt post the blockchain info to show us you actually sent?
because it was never contested.
I've introduced evidence to prove all the numbered elements I claimed.
what exactly is being contested of the numbered claims?

legendster
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 725


www.V.systems


View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:09:41 PM
 #17

The fact that he received 21 YES is a staggering reality !

smartmixer.io▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
.Make your Cryptos untraceable!.
(( ███████ ((    TELEGRAM    )) ███████ ))
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████▀███████▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀███▄
▄███ ▄▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▄ ███▄
████ █  ▄   ▄█ █ ████
████▌▐▌ ▀█▄█▀ ▐▌▐████
▀████ ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀ ████▀
▀████▄ ▀▄▄▄▀ ▄████▀
▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.
NO LOGS
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄██████ ▀   █ ██████▄
███████   █▀  ███████
████████▄ ▄ ▄████████
▀████▀         ▀████▀
▀███   ▄   ▄   ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.
NO SIGN-UP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████▀   ▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀      █████▄
████     ▄▀▄  ▀ ▀████
███    ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄    ███
▀███▄▄  ▀█ █▀   ▄███▀
▀████████ ████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.

70% COMSN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MIX NOW!
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
▄  ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀
MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:54:38 PM
 #18

update: judge.me is refusing to refund the 1BTC I paid them for arbitration they couldn't give (because TF refused to participate).
Peter of judge.me is now ignoring all my emails, even though he said he'd refund the coin, he never did. . .

MoneypakTrader.com
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 472
Merit: 250


Never spend your money before you have it.


View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:10:03 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2013, 06:28:42 PM by MoneypakTrader.com
 #19

User redream please post your offers publicly in the appropriate forum thread or people will think you're hiding something.


UPDATE: Tradefortress SCAMMER/HACKER HACKED MY SITE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223665
Fortunately, this scammer hacker only had limited access to the db and coins are stored offsite.
His attempted deposit redirect . . . FAILED
PLEASE CONDEMN THAT ASS HAT

Kempelen
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 33
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:03:33 PM
 #20

I see Tradefortress has posted this in MoneyPackTrader.com's trustlist:

Quote
Accuses me of doing things I did not do.

And at the same time he posts this:

Anyway, show me the damages I've done to you. Which is nothing other than your sites relutation, which I think is fair - an eye for an eye. I regularly try to break into sites, and I always disclose it to the owners without any malicious damages done. For some people, I do it publicly.

Thanks for advertising my pentesting skills too! Wink

So in the thread he admits to unauthorized "penetration testing" and then writes something contradictory as a trust comment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!