Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Plutus [PLU] — Earn 3% Back in Crypto on Every Debit Card Payment  (Read 97537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:43:40 AM

and why we cant trade this tokens yet?

i bought some
I am participant too on ICO, i don't know why this PLUTUS is slow project
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:08:11 AM

i bought some

think the distribution delayed because of the eth hard fork.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:00:28 AM

Just carefull ! slow project is alwayse bad sign Wink
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:43:43 PM

i bought some
i also don't know why this is a self moderating thread. while all true projects are open to community members
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:41:19 AM

so we bought somethig nthat doesnt even let us trade just holds our money

just great

yolo
famiextrem

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:31:31 AM

just great
yes, that's right. even they don't use any escrow so that they can use us and our money like anything they want.they don't care about the community and the potential client like you.this is called a slow poison.slowly slowly they move the fund to their personal wallets and can you believe the distribution is still not started. what a shame for this community that they can't share their opinion into a self moderated topic like this.
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 03:58:19 AM

just great
yes, that's right. even they don't use any escrow so that they can use us and our money like anything they want.they don't care about the community and the potential client like you.this is called a slow poison.slowly slowly they move the fund to their personal wallets and can you believe the distribution is still not started. what a shame for this community that they can't share their opinion into a self moderated topic like this.

Why dont u share your opinion. Stop bullshitting. In the meantime, join slack if you are worried about your money.  There is people ready to buy account.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 04:01:33 AM

i bought some
i also don't know why this is a self moderating thread. while all true projects are open to community members

Even though it is self moderating, there is hardly any fud. No a single post was deleted even if it meant bad name to plutus. Have u seen anyone complaining except the few of those who cant wait to make profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
famiextrem

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:50:49 AM

just great

Why dont u share your opinion. Stop bullshitting. In the meantime, join slack if you are worried about your money.  There is people ready to buy account.
If every update was published on slake first then it's to bad for a slow project like this.they can't forced us to join slack or any other.and why you're so afraid to hearing the truth?is there anything wrong in my speach?go elsewhere to leave your shits for penny.and you can use one comment line to reply/quote any post unless you want to increase your post count by posting 2 reply in a raw,idiot.
CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:54:00 AM

just great

Why dont u share your opinion. Stop bullshitting. In the meantime, join slack if you are worried about your money.  There is people ready to buy account.
If every update was published on slake first then it's to bad for a slow project like this.they can't forced us to join slack or any other.and why you're so afraid to hearing the truth?is there anything wrong in my speach?go elsewhere to leave your shits for penny.and you can use one comment line to reply/quote any post unless you want to increase your post count by posting 2 reply in a raw,idiot.

Haha....Atleast you noticed that. My two posts. But you cant notice what is going on with Plutus.

Why do u think if every update was published in slack, its bad for a project?? Where the hell you got that idea Cheesy

Nobody is forcing you to join slack. You are the one whining about updates and that the plutus team is not caring.

What truth I am afraid of hearing out. Please explain.

There is nothing wrong with your speech, only grammar and spelling mistakes.  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:51:03 AM

so where is tokens and my money? i bought this and nothing is going on.

scam to me.

yolo
btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:18:33 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 04:55:21 AM by btw50

scam to me.

need to read and be patient , it sept 5

https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/slingshot-from-orbit-the-future-vision-of-plutus-it-cf7b69f827ef#.41444yeq0

D day coming, 2 more weeks

someone in this btc talk could buy from you at 300k sat ( 0.00300000 ) up to 5 bitcoins.  
i could buy your account at ico price right now if you think it scam. but i doubt it if anyone want to sell even at double

research and spend time to read then you could see how value this coin is in the future
could be at 50 to more than 100 dollars in a year from now.

This is a big one — in the future users will also be able to make online debit card payments using Plutus.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:25:08 AM

scam to me.

I understand your concerns. However, before posting this, you may try to read the ANN post and check what dev has recently updated. Most of the devs update information very frequently. If you don't find any updates, then you can try PMing. As a last move, you start to post your concerns. This is a good practice.
btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:10:20 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 05:37:37 AM by btw50

i would buy an account from anyone at 500k sat ( 0.00500000 ) up to 2 btc, minimum 1 btc
with one condition: the Dev team going to transfer directly to me .
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:39:26 PM

i would buy an account from anyone at 500k sat ( 0.00500000 ) up to 2 btc, minimum 1 btc
with one condition: the Dev team going to transfer directly to me .

Just wait for the fools to dump when it launches, it always happens.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:52:58 PM

Are there any tentative dates for the Plutus DEX release? Also are there dates for other things like online payments or launch date of the app?

Any exact date to expect the "PlutusDEX Launch"? September ??
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:12:35 AM

scam to me.

https://medium.com/@PlutusIT/slingshot-from-orbit-the-future-vision-of-plutus-it-cf7b69f827ef#.41444yeq0

someone in this btc talk could buy from you at 300k sat ( 0.00300000 ) up to 5 bitcoins.  
i could buy your account at ico price right now if you think it scam. but i doubt it if anyone want to sell even at double

research and spend time to read then you could see how value this coin is in the future

This is a big one — in the future users will also be able to make online debit card payments using Plutus.

i thnk its a scam ie USD value differs now, yet we are stuck for months.

yolo
CoinManiac1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:46:02 PM

scam to me.

i thnk its a scam ie USD value differs now, yet we are stuck for months.

Its obvious, the USD value will change with the price of Bitcoin.

Like, people have said, sell your acc. if u think it is scam.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:13:36 PM

ok seems they will go live.

i have ETH adress there but which ETH wallet is gonna support gettign those.

im using MIST right now and jaxx.

yolo
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:53:00 PM

What addres added to my watch contract in mist wallet to get plutus,direclty i dont get plutus.I must added contract adres wallet to received.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: