Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:37:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal?  (Read 14028 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:51:39 AM

I still want to reach that goal of 21btc but I don't know how I will achieve it, because no matter the signature campaign am involved in I can't get such amount

You need to earn it from multiple sources as only signature campaign will not help you in earning that huge amount but if you take support of trading then you can achieve that amount in future.
aesma

Activity: 2436
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

42 sound a much better number to me than 21. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan of course.

My assets are about 42 thousand euros, in cash, BTC, stocks and derivatives (don't own a flat/house, own two cars but not worth much and my daily driver is a company car), so I could buy 21 or 42 BTC, but it's too risky for my taste. Diversification is paramount in my opinion.
soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:55:18 AM

Be careful and patient, this way in crypto you certainly will have the opportunity you seek.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

I do not want to sound negative but I think I cannot.  Simply because I never had one.  I am just starting to earn bitcoin and I just recently learned about it.  I could acquire atleast half of your target 21 btc if btc price will go down.  I probably buy some and keep it.  Wait for its price to goes up and then while waiting for it I will invest some of them to legit investment sites.  I will also use every time that I have to earn some more.
tigerclub

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:13:31 AM

I am happy with my current holding, I have altcoin equivalent to 80+ btc, I hope my alts can pump 10X, and I will have 800 BTC

It means that Villa and Ferrari comes!!!   Cheesy Cheesy   Beauties will be on my bed!!! Like Dan Bilzerian   Kiss

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:20:12 AM

Yes, i still have much time to reach that goal, but the problem is i still don't know the best way to earn many bitcoins for now and reach 21 bitcoins is really big amount of bitcoins.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:20:36 AM

I still want to reach that goal of 21btc but I don't know how I will achieve it, because no matter the signature campaign am involved in I can't get such amount

You need to earn it from multiple sources as only signature campaign will not help you in earning that huge amount but if you take support of trading then you can achieve that amount in future.
21 bitcoin is an huge target and only doing one work is not enough for this.. a signature campaign only need you at least 1 hour daily to write 10 Posts with your account.. and you can do a lot of more works to achieve this goals.
find more works if you are serious then it is not impossible.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:58:53 PM

I believe that I can still reach the 21 BTC goal because I have faith in myself and I'm doing everything that I can do to accumulate bitcoin. Though I can acquire only a little amount from time to time but after years of hard work and my BTC will be accumulated then I can reach that amount. There are different ways of earning BTC and it is just up to me if I will act or just let the opportunity pass by.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:31:00 PM

you are right, i think trading might be the key because it usually gives a lot of chances to earn big money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:40:45 PM

you are right, i think trading might be the key because it usually gives a lot of chances to earn big money

Yup trading is a key to achieve that amount of btc in future and you can successfully do it even by investing 2 btc in it, and it would be much better if you invest in altcoin.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:46:29 PM

Hmm.

For me, 1BTC was the 1st goal
21 BTC was the 2nd goal
42 BTC was the 3rd goal

and so on. Kiss

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
iram9095

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:48:56 PM

Yes I had time to reach 21btc now the question is will I reach 100btc.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:58:17 PM

Yes I had time to reach 21btc now the question is will I reach 100btc.

Wow, really amazing. I think you are one of those people who have long been using bitcoin, for I see that you say has 21 BTC and want to get 100 BTC. It is very easy, if you want to get 100 BTC then you should be trading, investment, etc. Gambling can give it, but I am sure that if you do then just defeat gambling you can get
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

You have wrote that like everybody know about 21 BTC goal challenge, but for example I even didn't hear something alike. Anyway for me this target seems unbelievable, cause I am not saving my bitcoins, I cash it out from time to time when I need money. And if you hope that the price for bitcoin will stop to go up - I hope to it doesn't stop. 
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:06:59 PM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
It is entirely possible for a decent portion of the people here to get at least within a few BTC of the 21 BTC goal, and considering how many people are selling their Bitcoin each day I would say that maybe only 100k-450k of the 21 BTC slots are taken so far. While there are only a million spots (and like you say less with the lost coins), there is still a considerably high chance that you'd be able to get in on it before they're all taken.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:18:50 PM

I am happy with my current holding, I have altcoin equivalent to 80+ btc, I hope my alts can pump 10X, and I will have 800 BTC

It means that Villa and Ferrari comes!!!   Cheesy Cheesy   Beauties will be on my bed!!! Like Dan Bilzerian   Kiss
May i know what kind of altcoin that you're holding right now?
if that's etherum maybe it's a good choice to holding it, sometimes some altcoin is unpredictable i mean it's price very volatile than bitcoin, and it's very risky to hold them for long term investment.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:26:16 PM

Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
It is entirely possible for a decent portion of the people here to get at least within a few BTC of the 21 BTC goal, and considering how many people are selling their Bitcoin each day I would say that maybe only 100k-450k of the 21 BTC slots are taken so far. While there are only a million spots (and like you say less with the lost coins), there is still a considerably high chance that you'd be able to get in on it before they're all taken.

most would agree if i tell you now is a good time to buy, since most expect the price to go up. anyway at a (current) price of $600 it would cost $12600 to get to 21 bitcoin. depending on where you live and your type of work you can decide if it is still possible or how difficult it is. to me it seems not to much, the question is rather if you are willing to invest that much in this technology.

farishta

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

i can reach to 21 bitcoin very easily i have still more time i think it easy specially in present time because the price will start increasing very soon.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:46:13 PM

For me i can't reach that amount of bitcoins because its big amount where i dont have a business with bitcoin or i don't invest i don't do trading nor gambling i only do signature campaign where i earn bitcoin not that much atleast i have a bitcoin where i can hold it on my bitcoin wallet  Grin
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:46:46 PM

I shall not sleep until my wallet says 21 BTC. It's all I think and live for. My only goal in life is to reach 21 BTC and I will get there. Whatever it takes, we must reach the goal before its too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: