Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ?  (Read 26744 times)
ForumBit

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:02:31 PM

Yes bitcoin has powerful nowadays because bitcoin are a secure currency and there have no risk . If I convert money in bitcoin and in invest they are high amount in currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

i think bitcoin very secure and useful crypto currency and some people use bitcoin as investment and we can buy online product easily from anywhere with fastest transaction and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower and bitcoin is available in everywhere because bitcoin getting power nowadays.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:09:37 PM

I think one reason why bitcoin is so popular these days is because it stands against a lot of things people are done with.
With bitcoin you can get a piece of freedom back, be your own man, be your own bank.
A lot of people use bitcoin just to make a statment. And with bitcoin they find others who think the same way. Bitcoin connects!

It's me!!!
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 07:33:54 PM

Because bitcoin is the new gold of this generation, people tend to look for safer store of value due to inflationary tendencies of fiat money and also central banks manipulation, so they see bitcoin as the most valuable asset to maintain value of their wealth as well as the technology behind it is at par on the current global trend in terms of accessibility and ease of use which compare to gold is way way better.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:36:19 PM

It has power and value because it has been responsive to the requests of all the people who want something different in the way that they spend and receive for things that they buy and sell.
It is innovative system that will never die. That is why I think it will last a very long time.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:15:34 PM

It has power and value because it has been responsive to the requests of all the people who want something different in the way that they spend and receive for things that they buy and sell.
It is innovative system that will never die. That is why I think it will last a very long time.
I think the other things are bitcoin is a good choice because the transaction is anonymous and the fee for every transaction is small depends in the size of the transaction but most of my transaction is small.
The other is we uses bitcoin as our investment and we are spending bitcoin to buy something online like domain hosting stuffs product and the advantage to buy like in purse.io there is rebate promo that can help you to save more bitcoins. Bitcoin now a  days more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment online and some countries locally like in paris and brazil..

Make crypto as your bank.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:06:57 AM

I think one reason why bitcoin is so popular these days is because it stands against a lot of things people are done with.
With bitcoin you can get a piece of freedom back, be your own man, be your own bank.
A lot of people use bitcoin just to make a statment. And with bitcoin they find others who think the same way. Bitcoin connects!

There may be people who are using Bitcoin to make a statement, but they will be in a minority. The majority of bitcoiners are those who dream of making millions when Bitcoin goes to the moon.  Smiley

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:55:53 AM

Bitcoin from its start have been growing gradually. On this account I believe bitcoin from its start is powerful and with its potential will continue to be powerful. These days bitcoin is being in a start to get regulated among various countries which makes it more powerful.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:45:39 AM

Yes bitcoin has powerful nowadays because bitcoin are a secure currency and there have no risk . If I convert money in bitcoin and in invest they are high amount in currency.
because bitcoin is the answer to the needs of the market and a lot of people? so that bitcoin is needed by anyone and become stronger
many people want to get security and privacy for their money, so they chose bitcoin
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Bitcoin were the first crypto currencie, others borned after bitcoin achieve some kind of sucess, soo people saw at crypto world an easy way to get rich, since the begining bitcoin has found a huge support from the comunity, thats something that keeps growing all days. Others currencies were and keep being traded agaisnt bitcoin, there isnt yet any other currency that can be traded against the others currencies, just bitcoin can be traded at great altcoins as well shitcoins.

Since the price achieved 1000 dollars some investors saw the opportunity to make huge ammount of money, and they had invested deeply into the bitcoin mining process, the difference with bitcoin against others is that it has big investment and big community unde it.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

People are beginning to realized the unique qualities of bitcoin. More importantly,
they are seeing that there is a community of people that believe in Bitcoin and are using and investing in it.
Bitcoin has become the new power in the world as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until
it  become the powerful source of life.

Bitcoin has its power nowadays because most of the people here uses it as a source of financial needs for this is one way of their making
money for their need and continuously being powerful for there are many way to make bitcoin profitable which most of the people totally need,
to make our money bigger than it is.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
The_electra

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:11:35 PM

I think the only power that i seen in bitcoin is the popularity and more stores are accepting bitcoin like in paris and brazil .. and i hope the other country will accept bitcoin in some stores..  the transaction speed compare fast few months is different right now it is more fast transaction that i experience i do not know if its because of the fee or not.. because before i am paying 0 fee in electrum.. but right now you need to pay a default fee or above to transact your bitcoin fast..
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:49:53 AM

Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.

Why bitcoin has power?

Because there are people who support it,develope it and use it on a daily basis.

By the way,i don`t think that bitcoin increases exponentially in volume.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:06:49 AM

Yes, I agree with other statement here. Bitcoin indeed has
power nowadays, because its been continously increasing
its demands. By patronizing of bitcoin users, and others.
Bitcoin has power also because it become popular nowadays,
easily to adopts on how to use it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:00:31 PM

There may be people who are using Bitcoin to make a statement, but they will be in a minority. The majority of bitcoiners are those who dream of making millions when Bitcoin goes to the moon.  Smiley

Even if it doesn't go to the moon, we could still make decent profits by trading Bitcoin. All we need is volatility, and that Bitcoin has in abundance. In this way, it could be claimed that Bitcoin is a risk-free, bullet-proof investment. Its price can't go down dramatically since its user base is constantly expanding (which could be seen by the gradual growth in the number of transactions), and, at the same time, it can't be stable since it is mostly traded, not used in real life on a wide scale (which could bring down the volatility)...

Either way, you can earn profits, if you don't stand gaping, of course

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:05:19 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. The first and the one that still active and trending. Not like any other cryptocurrencies, it is really good for investments. Not only for investments but also helps people to transact with fast for only a cheap fees. You dont need to worry about privacy because are anonimous when use bitcoin. This is the power of bitcoin, the freedom.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:48:14 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. The first and the one that still active and trending. Not like any other cryptocurrencies, it is really good for investments. Not only for investments but also helps people to transact with fast for only a cheap fees. You dont need to worry about privacy because are anonimous when use bitcoin. This is the power of bitcoin, the freedom.

That is so true. But Bitcoin is still unstable and a lot of new people who uses it are afraid of this volatility. The prices has huge deeps and this scares investors who might want to invest in it. I think this is the problem when big services and companies are not yet adopting bitcoin. If we get that stability then we might see more power to the Bitcoin and it will be adopted by the whole world.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:19:06 AM

That is so true. But Bitcoin is still unstable and a lot of new people who uses it are afraid of this volatility. The prices has huge deeps and this scares investors who might want to invest in it. I think this is the problem when big services and companies are not yet adopting bitcoin. If we get that stability then we might see more power to the Bitcoin and it will be adopted by the whole world.
Investors should definitely be worried about the volatility of Bitcoin, it's nothing to shrug at and it should definitely be included when people consider the fact that it's a simple market with huge swings off of the tiniest bit of news.

Once it gets high enough and starts to stabilize everything will start looking better, but for now everyone has to know exactly what it is they're getting into. Each person has to know, or it all breaks down.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:22:40 AM

Few of the reason I can tell you is :-

First cypto currency and still has the highest market cap and cross 1000$ and above
Many countries have started accepting it
Many banks in worldwide are trying to use this technology for their banking transactions.
Many business are accepting and looking to use as payment mode.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:44:51 AM

Bitcoin has power novadays, because dreams have power. Actually every power need to back itself by dream. Either its fiat, bitcoin, power of a king or an emperor. People that had awaken from the dream of fiat had a need to fall into other dream like bitcoin. There is nothing wrong with that. Humans do dreams and tell themselfs story since the beginings of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: