Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ?  (Read 26749 times)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:34:37 PM

I think bitcoin has power becouse people start to love the rising price of bitcoin. I think bitcoun price will never fall anymore becouse the devootee is really much now.  And also bitcoin was designed te get deflation but paper money have endless printing that make it get inflation. That why I really sure that bitcoin price will not fall too much against paper money. People are loves bitcoin.

The bitcoin price can't always go high and we know this based on the past, it will have ups and downs but we hope to see it only positive balance.
Seems that people are loving the increase of bitcoin price, probably the bitcoin traders too so I hope the price will not crash for the New Year.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

I think bitcoin has power becouse people start to love the rising price of bitcoin. I think bitcoun price will never fall anymore becouse the devootee is really much now.  And also bitcoin was designed te get deflation but paper money have endless printing that make it get inflation. That why I really sure that bitcoin price will not fall too much against paper money. People are loves bitcoin.
I think yes but bitcoin still need some more time to become more mature, as people have become aware of the importance of bitcoin therefore they have invested their assets here, which really make bitcoin more stable, hope that in future more and more people will enter in the world of bitcoin and will make it more stronger than its previous position.
people really enjoying bitcoin up phase , but not with dropped phase
i hate it, they only love bitcoin when it's give them profit
and just leaving everything when give nothing
bitcoin will never become established if the bitcoin user itself have a fickle trust.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:54:30 AM

I think this is a trend where people aren't interested anymore to use the traditional money. They feel that save money will never be profitable so look for alternatives i.e. bitcoin. And bitcoin is very interesting because it can be used for transactions (many online shopping accept bitcoin) and also good for investments.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:46:51 AM

The power of bitcoin comes from different sources but one of the most important ones it has against its competitors is simply the fact is the first cryptocurrency, since it is the first it has many advantages over the other cryptos, like more time to have exposure, more trust from the people from the fact it has run for a longer period of time.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:48:09 AM

I think this is a trend where people aren't interested anymore to use the traditional money. They feel that save money will never be profitable so look for alternatives i.e. bitcoin. And bitcoin is very interesting because it can be used for transactions (many online shopping accept bitcoin) and also good for investments.
Saving money is not profitable, simply because you are not investing it. Why saving bitcoin is a form of investment so it's advisable to transfer our money to bitcoin and hold it for the future to gain some profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:56:28 AM

The power of bitcoin comes from different sources but one of the most important ones it has against its competitors is simply the fact is the first cryptocurrency, since it is the first it has many advantages over the other cryptos, like more time to have exposure, more trust from the people from the fact it has run for a longer period of time.
Also bitcoin was accepted by so many countries in the world. I think it hard to see bitcoin price fall becouse the supply is deacrease everytime. The halving give a big chance for bitcoin price rise.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:50:32 AM

People are still going to use fiat no matter what. You can use fiat anywhere you go. Bitcoins, on the other hand, can mostly be used on the internet. In the public market, you can't go around paying using your bitcoin wallet. They might not even know what bitcoin is.

So, allow me to just rephrase that to: "People don't like to use traditional banks anymore." The people like us that has been into bitcoins long enough to know that saving our money in bitcoin form would be profitable than just letting our money sit in banks.

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

Also bitcoin was accepted by so many countries in the world. I think it hard to see bitcoin price fall becouse the supply is deacrease everytime. The halving give a big chance for bitcoin price rise.
Not many countries accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin is usually accepted in developed countries. Look at some third world party and you will see how everything is going on. Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, etc do not like bitcoin at all and some of them even propose a laws to forbid Bitcoin once and for all. They thought that Bitcoin can easily harm their economic system as well as the national currency and when they can not prevent people from using it, they ban Bitcoin permanently
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:26:56 PM

Not many countries accept Bitcoin. Bitcoin is usually accepted in developed countries. Look at some third world party and you will see how everything is going on. Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, etc do not like bitcoin at all and some of them even propose a laws to forbid Bitcoin once and for all. They thought that Bitcoin can easily harm their economic system as well as the national currency and when they can not prevent people from using it, they ban Bitcoin permanently

This is perfectly understandable. Small countries are most vulnerable to the Bitcoin "attack", and that's the reason why the governments may be openly hostile to it. This is especially true with countries running high budget deficits, i.e. covering this deficit by printing more money (so-called inflation tax). Printing more money leads to people getting rid of this money as soon as they are paid with it, which further contributes to the inflation spiral...

And Bitcoin comes here as a very handy alternative since it is next to impossible to get traced by these governments

The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:36:02 AM

Saving your money has never been about getting profits, saving is about preparing for the future, maybe you will need those resources for something else in the future and you can afford to not use them now and keep them just in case, then you can use those savings to fulfill a necessity in the future or use it to try to produce wealth.
TheBobman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:11:16 AM

The bitcoin price can't always go high and we know this based on the past, it will have ups and downs but we hope to see it only positive balance.
Seems that people are loving the increase of bitcoin price, probably the bitcoin traders too so I hope the price will not crash for the New Year.

Indeed a lot of people are loving the bitcoin and its also very profitable and that is also why its getting more power, more and more.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:04:37 AM

i don't think so . if you look at zimbabwe a non-developed country they have a good bitcoin ecosystem there .
just because bitcoin is about techonolgy and internet doesn't mean a non-developed country left behind to develop bitcoin.
even in non-developed countries have a bigger power and potential to grow.
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:21:57 AM

i don't think so . if you look at zimbabwe a non-developed country they have a good bitcoin ecosystem there .
just because bitcoin is about techonolgy and internet doesn't mean a non-developed country left behind to develop bitcoin.
even in non-developed countries have a bigger power and potential to grow.
Yes, it is true that adoption in the first world is growing, but many third world countries are also following along, in countries like Venezuela and Argentina, bitcoin is growing thanks to the erratic decisions by their governments and the people have chosen to adopt bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:51:13 PM

It depends on the country that willing to control the bitcoin and they are the reason why the bitcoin is becoming too expensive fact in the first place i want what happening on bitcoin right now im agree with you too bitcoin has a big different sources from any of the companies that using bitcoin nowadays and being impose to become more useful coin.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

I would like to think that bitcoin has always had power it was just not reached it's full potential until people start to notice it when the price goes up like it has so quickly and hasn't stopped yet.
It gives people hope that the amount that they have slaved for and saved for the past couple of years have finally paid off.
And that is important especially at this time of year.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:37:40 PM

bitcoin is verypowerful nowadays now it reach $820 barrier.. and its being used mostly half of the people in the world right now.. and the reason why its powerful right now because by saving all your money on wallet bitcoins you could actually earned by it.. ive been a bitcoin user since 2014 and I could say that bitcoin has really run well that's why bitcoin is really powerful
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:11:47 AM

bitcoin is verypowerful nowadays now it reach $820 barrier.. and its being used mostly half of the people in the world right now.. and the reason why its powerful right now because by saving all your money on wallet bitcoins you could actually earned by it.. ive been a bitcoin user since 2014 and I could say that bitcoin has really run well that's why bitcoin is really powerful

You've been here since 2014 but you didn't realize that we're actually much smaller than what you think. We're less than 1 million in population and half of the people in the world is 3.5 billion. If bitcoin is being used by half of the people in the world, then you should see major establishments using bitcoins, people using bitcoins, supermarkets using bitcoins, bitcoin advertisement, celebrities supporting bitcoins, etc. There's a lot of things that we will achieve once we reach the population that's on your mind but right now, we're far far away from that.

The number of people supporting bitcoins give power to bitcoins and I think that bitcoin is relatively not powerful right now since we're still a relatively small community.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:11:38 PM

The price really doesn't matter. Whether the price is $820 or $920 is not an indicator of the power of Bitcoin.
The true power of Bitcoin lies in its adoption, in its ability to prevent the theft of wealth of the common man by the government.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:30:31 PM

If Bitcoin has power today, it's because people need it. To get where it is now, with a market capitalization of more than twelve billion dollars, Bitcoin had to prove that it's a useful technology, that solves real-world problems, and that can make life easier for many people.
Yes that is a fact, to me bitcoin has power because people give it preference, as our whole system even the governments also run on the interests of the people therefore it the people like to accept some thing it got really a good value.

In future, it is expected that the governments will receive a lot of pressure from the people to accept bitcoin as legal currency and they will then take necessary action maybe in favor of bitcoin to legalize it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:03:02 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 10:17:50 AM by deisik

The price really doesn't matter. Whether the price is $820 or $920 is not an indicator of the power of Bitcoin.
The true power of Bitcoin lies in its adoption, in its ability to prevent the theft of wealth of the common man by the government.

I'm afraid that the power to prevent stealing wealth by the government is not present in Bitcoin so far, and probably will never be. I understand what makes you think so, but this way of reasoning has more to do with wishful thinking than reality. It looks like as if Bitcoin did really have the power to keep governments away from the wealth of ordinary people while, in fact, it is only as long as the government itself dissociates themselves from Bitcoin. We should be honest here. On the other hand, Bitcoin is only a speculative asset as of yet, and thereby it doesn't even need direct government interference (to go down)...

Since its price is an outright indicator of Bitcoin "wealth"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: