Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ?  (Read 26744 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

I think it boils down to the demand and supply of bitcoins on the market which is the main determinant of Bitcoin prices and so it's powerful these days because there's an increased demand for it globally and everyone seems to want to join the train to make profits therefore it's becoming powerful.
Yup, that's right, I think that the major factor driving bitcoin to moon now a days is that the bitcoins are legalized in Japan and most of the Japanese people invest their money so they have found a new investment and it is a good one watching that a bitcoin was about $0.008 in start and now it is over $2k, so they can see huge gains with little investment and also supply is limited to only twenty one million coins only, so less coins and more demand....

One of the biggest reason why it goes up over these past years is because of this forum, there are thousands of people trying to get some bitcoin using these forum, and know that there are different ways to earn bitcoin and some are already in here. Giving the information they need about not just bitcoin but altcoins too, so basically this forum does some huge impact regarding bitcoin market, this forum expands the demand and made it to a different level.

I wouldn't think that it's a "big" reason at all. Bitcointalk has been here ever since. I think that all information and all dramas about bitcoin and altcoins are already here. All the FUDS, different type of scams, and the trolls are also here. You can say that this forum is where people freely post stuffs since (let's face it) moderation has always been a problem here. I see people here and there posting FUDs as if they are just casually stating facts about bitcoin.

I think the purpose of bitcointalk to the bitcoin world is that it gives people hope. It gives people the idea that at least there's one forum that's really really active even though the major reason why this forum is so active is because of signature campaign.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

I think it boils down to the demand and supply of bitcoins on the market which is the main determinant of Bitcoin prices and so it's powerful these days because there's an increased demand for it globally and everyone seems to want to join the train to make profits therefore it's becoming powerful.
Yup, that's right, I think that the major factor driving bitcoin to moon now a days is that the bitcoins are legalized in Japan and most of the Japanese people invest their money so they have found a new investment and it is a good one watching that a bitcoin was about $0.008 in start and now it is over $2k, so they can see huge gains with little investment and also supply is limited to only twenty one million coins only, so less coins and more demand....

One of the biggest reason why it goes up over these past years is because of this forum, there are thousands of people trying to get some bitcoin using these forum, and know that there are different ways to earn bitcoin and some are already in here. Giving the information they need about not just bitcoin but altcoins too, so basically this forum does some huge impact regarding bitcoin market, this forum expands the demand and made it to a different level.

I wouldn't think that it's a "big" reason at all. Bitcointalk has been here ever since. I think that all information and all dramas about bitcoin and altcoins are already here. All the FUDS, different type of scams, and the trolls are also here. You can say that this forum is where people freely post stuffs since (let's face it) moderation has always been a problem here. I see people here and there posting FUDs as if they are just casually stating facts about bitcoin

I don't think this is a problem

Since it would be rather strange for a forum advocating something which defies and denies the very idea of centralization to be moderators' paradise and posters' prison ("trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again"). That would be a bit hypocritical, as to me. Apart from that, I don't see a lot of damage in folks spreading rumors, FUD, or just trolling around and making fools of themselves (read clowns here). The main problem is the incessant flow of useless and pointless posts, but this seems to be the other, dark side of freedom that Bitcointalk adheres to ("the evil twin")

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

I wouldn't think that it's a "big" reason at all. Bitcointalk has been here ever since. I think that all information and all dramas about bitcoin and altcoins are already here. All the FUDS, different type of scams, and the trolls are also here. You can say that this forum is where people freely post stuffs since (let's face it) moderation has always been a problem here. I see people here and there posting FUDs as if they are just casually stating facts about bitcoin

Since it would be rather strange for a forum advocating something which defies and denies the very idea of centralization to be moderators' paradise and posters' prison ("trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again"). That would be a bit hypocritical, as to me. Apart from that, I don't see a lot of damage in folks spreading rumors, FUD, or just trolling around and making fools of themselves (read clowns here). The main problem is the incessant flow of useless and pointless posts, but this seems to be the other, dark side of freedom that Bitcointalk adheres to ("the evil twin")

It's because it's not obvious. We don't know what newbies are thinking about a certain topic since not everyone of them are posting about it. Every now and then I see a Junior Member or a Member posting stuffs here that are totally untrue. Where did they get those information? From the fudders and from the spreaders of wrong information. Back then, I used to think that halving means the difficulty of mining is doubling and the price will be doubled as well. But that's just because that's what I read from other people here. You'd think that I should have done my research on my own but we simply believe everything that we read.

That's what I've been thinking for a couple of weeks until I read somewhere that it's actually the block reward that gets divided by two and the price isn't affected right away.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:05:52 AM

It's because it's not obvious. We don't know what newbies are thinking about a certain topic since not everyone of them are posting about it. Every now and then I see a Junior Member or a Member posting stuffs here that are totally untrue. Where did they get those information? From the fudders and from the spreaders of wrong information. Back then, I used to think that halving means the difficulty of mining is doubling and the price will be doubled as well. But that's just because that's what I read from other people here. You'd think that I should have done my research on my own but we simply believe everything that we read

That has nothing to do with moderation

You simply can't ban a user because he is throwing complete fud and bullshit (or what you think as such). After all, this is a discussion forum which assumes people that people would have different opinions and likely agendas. Moreover, personally I would even give fearmongers a special leeway (if they don't have that already) since they might in fact contribute to more "Bitcoin power nowadays". How come? Because they shake bitcoins from weak hands and add to volatility, but volatility is what gives Bitcoin power today, just like as yesterday and likely as tomorrow. And you can always debunk and ruin the myths, fears or schemes that they might post or nurture

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:16:06 PM

Because in this digital era, technology has issued bitcoin as an efficient and safe global transaction tool, so it's not strange that bitcoin becomes a force or the choice of most people for the foreseeable future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

I support the opinion "deisik". Why would someone put themselves above others. I am sure that the forum not only in communication between professionals, but to promote bitcoin around the world. You can really see a lot of Fulda in messages, but it allows people to earn how Satoshi and promotes the popularity of bitcoin. It also increases demand for bitcoin and its price is increasing. Ultimately newcomers gain knowledge and experience and received the income due to the growth of bitcoin prices. Throw a stone at me if I'm wrong.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

I think we are gradually getting near global acceptance of Bitcoin and that's what is making it powerful by the day so in no time I'm sure there's going to be an even more increased demand which will skyrocket the prices of Bitcoin even further.

Also because of the price of bitcoin that is the reason of the boost of the popularity of bitcoin. Thats why it is power so they accept bitcoin. Soon it will be accepted globally because most of the country now a days is accepting it in their system so it is really advantage
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:35:51 PM

I support the opinion "deisik". Why would someone put themselves above others. I am sure that the forum not only in communication between professionals, but to promote bitcoin around the world. You can really see a lot of Fulda in messages, but it allows people to earn how Satoshi and promotes the popularity of bitcoin. It also increases demand for bitcoin and its price is increasing. Ultimately newcomers gain knowledge and experience and received the income due to the growth of bitcoin prices. Throw a stone at me if I'm wrong.
Yeah I too agree this is a discussion forum with people from all around the world with different traits, norms and cultures, there are some people who use slang language while they are expressing their opinion. It not really a great matter to be discussed because we don’t know where is the person from maybe this is the common style of conversation at the place they belong to.

In this whole scenario the moderators do have a role to play if someone is using too much ill decent language the moderators warns them and they have ban many as well playing their part of the game.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

I wouldn't think that it's a "big" reason at all. Bitcointalk has been here ever since. I think that all information and all dramas about bitcoin and altcoins are already here. All the FUDS, different type of scams, and the trolls are also here. You can say that this forum is where people freely post stuffs since (let's face it) moderation has always been a problem here. I see people here and there posting FUDs as if they are just casually stating facts about bitcoin.

I think the purpose of bitcointalk to the bitcoin world is that it gives people hope. It gives people the idea that at least there's one forum that's really really active even though the major reason why this forum is so active is because of signature campaign.
Well beside every FUD, dramas and scams and whatever may be is here but one thing that no one can deny that this forum is the best platform not only to understand and find accurate answers to your queries about the bitcoin but also about the Alts. I am glade to state my example for your information. I came to this forum as a lay man and today I am proudly saying that I am one of the successful trader and earning a handsome amount because of the learnings from this forum.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:11:02 PM

I think we are gradually getting near global acceptance of Bitcoin and that's what is making it powerful by the day so in no time I'm sure there's going to be an even more increased demand which will skyrocket the prices of Bitcoin even further.

Also because of the price of bitcoin that is the reason of the boost of the popularity of bitcoin. Thats why it is power so they accept bitcoin. Soon it will be accepted globally because most of the country now a days is accepting it in their system so it is really advantage

because of the increase of the price bitcoin is becoming famous and it has power it is because bitcoin is a beneficial currency for the convenient transaction in this era as if someone will invest in bitcoin for earning then they will also like to adopt it for their use because of their interesting features.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

because of the increase of the price bitcoin is becoming famous and it has power it is because bitcoin is a beneficial currency for the convenient transaction in this era as if someone will invest in bitcoin for earning then they will also like to adopt it for their use because of their interesting features.
Yes that is right, because of the popularity of being famous of bitcoin a lot of demand are coming in bitcoin and more and more people are getting into bitcoin so it has more power than before and soon it will dominate the overall market included of stock market, forex market and a lot more.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

Today money can already control even people. People needs money. Money is one of the most important needs of every person. Money has a power. Bitcoin is money. So, Bitcoin has a power. Why? Because it is already money not just only a normal or ordinary digital coins but a valuable coins.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

I think that makes the strong bitcoin the way it is now with so many other coin exchanges involving bitcoin so bitcoin can be made into the mains of all coins.
Then if another coin can be converted to bitcoin its value will greatly affect for the coin, When compared to the real currency bitcoin like dollars where all currencies will be valuable if in exchange with dollars then the price of the currency will follow the movement of the dollar.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

You have answered the question of yourself just by saying about the increase of volumes exponentially which means Bitcoin as of right now has more demand compared to any other cryptocurrency. With that being said and to keep my answer short the main reason why Bitcoin is more powerful than others is because of the demand it has in which many people are using it for trading and transacting, in which the cryptocurrency world is aware of.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:54:25 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency.Almost all countries have started to realize potential of bitcoin.Japan has announced it as legal currency.China and Russia have started to regulate bitcoin instead of banning bitcoin.Bitcoin price is increasing very high.So every one wants to hold bitcoins so that they could get huge returns in future.So people think that by holding bitcoins,they could grab the power to make their future great.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency.Almost all countries have started to realize potential of bitcoin.Japan has announced it as legal currency.China and Russia have started to regulate bitcoin instead of banning bitcoin.Bitcoin price is increasing very high.So every one wants to hold bitcoins so that they could get huge returns in future.So people think that by holding bitcoins,they could grab the power to make their future great.

Yes people's increased trust on bitcoin is the conclusive proof how it is growing stronger day by day. At last after 8 years of bitcoin inception people are now able to understand the real meaning of bitcoin over and above ponzi or illegal stuff.
One thing I really love about bitcoins is its expressiveness till 8 decimal points allowing the continuous expansion and increasing potential. Year or two ago I used to think what is the significance of such divisible units of bitcoin upto satoshi but now we can see why it is.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

If you look at some facts that occur in bitcoin today, of course, many factors that drive bitcoin grow quickly and have power as a digital currency that has various functions such as for trade and investment. But this is not separated from  bitcoin users who continue to grow so this hall Causing higher demand when compared to available bitcoin supplies.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

Yes people's increased trust on bitcoin is the conclusive proof how it is growing stronger day by day. At last after 8 years of bitcoin inception people are now able to understand the real meaning of bitcoin over and above ponzi or illegal stuff.
One thing I really love about bitcoins is its expressiveness till 8 decimal points allowing the continuous expansion and increasing potential. Year or two ago I used to think what is the significance of such divisible units of bitcoin upto satoshi but now we can see why it is.
Yes, very very more people know Bitcoin and they want have it with cheap price and sell it in highest price, but market Cryptocurrencies not so easy. When more people want buy Bitcoin, they will sell it with hight price more, and when not have more buyer, they will take profit first before break down the price Bitcoin for buy it with cheap price again Wink
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

Bitcoin has a definite strength and most of its causes are the most famous currency among crypto. Bitcoin has a good promotion too And good promotions today only make miracles that are never hurt by common sense. Bitcoin always surprise surprises with high prices and high demand.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

Bitcoin has a definite strength and most of its causes are the most famous currency among crypto. Bitcoin has a good promotion too And good promotions today only make miracles that are never hurt by common sense. Bitcoin always surprise surprises with high prices and high demand.

Maybe I do not understand this whole kitchen a little, but I definitely see that people are motivated by the Thirst to earn money, and this is precisely the power of Bitcoin. The fact is that Bitcoin is given perhaps to get good money and users use it. Perhaps this is a very good power over the Bitcoin man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: