Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18418 times)
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:18:18 AM

There are many ways to grow your bitcoin. If you want the fast one, you can try gambling and trading, and remember it's very risky, you can easily lose money here, but also easily doubling/growing your bitcoin.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:50:19 AM

There are many ways to grow your bitcoin. If you want the fast one, you can try gambling and trading, and remember it's very risky, you can easily lose money here, but also easily doubling/growing your bitcoin.

gambling is the fast way to shrink your bitcoin not grow it Cheesy

but trading is a double edge sword, you can earn a good amount or lose a lot too based on the decisions that you make, if you can make the right ones it will be profitable for sure.

to the moon with bitcoin...
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:07:18 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 01:32:27 AM by yudy

you can growth bitcoin, you can trading
altcoin or bitcoin/usd
if your high risk high return is much alternative ivestment real mining is fist choose your must try
cloud mining investment online and more
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:24:37 AM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly
There are many ways to earn a bitcoin. As far as i know. You can invest in the other trusted investments website. But be careful for that. Because there are many investment sites are scammer. Like hashocean and goodlybit.com  don't invest that because your btc is gone. Smiley
But if you impressive to dice gambling. Why not? You can play that to get and earn 2 btc per week. And goodluck. I hope this would be helpful for you. 😉😃
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly

I would suggest two things to do before halving and after halving. Before halving you don't need to do trading or engage to any investment. You just need to hoard your coins and watch for sudden increase then sell then wait for the sudden decrease of price then buy. After halving it is expected that bitcoins will have a stable price it is the time that you do some investments but be always careful scammer s are everywhere.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:35:07 AM

the best way to grow in my opinion is trade. it was better than investment. you can manage the risk with your knowledge on the trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:39:23 AM

Well you can grow bitcoin man using altcoin trading. I think trading is the best if you have knowledge because it is good. You can also earn some good amount in it if you got big capital.

With huge capital users can earn good amount through trading, but at first its better to try with small amount. It will help learn clearly about trading. Also trading with altcoin needs to be considered only at times of altcoins in rise to get good profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:41:03 AM

There are many ways to grow your bitcoin like in trading or in trusted investment program but you know there's always a risk in that. you can earn also through sig campaign, but its not that big though. i cant recommend gambling because you might lose your money its pure luck.

Maesters1-

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:55:47 AM

There are many ways to grow your bitcoin like in trading or in trusted investment program but you know there's always a risk in that. you can earn also through sig campaign, but its not that big though. i cant recommend gambling because you might lose your money its pure luck.
i think he do not need suggestion. he want to know the procedure. on other side you cross all the three suggestion. so what should he do now. so my advice is that he should study about the bitcoin from the site on google and on youtube. that is the most simplest way of knowing about bitcoin.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:20:05 AM

2 btc weekly.Wow you are pretty optimistic.Good luck.

Don`t ask people for advise.They keep the best ideas for themselves  Grin

Just be active on this forum and you will gain some knowledge.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:25:25 AM

If there is a risk in investment program they you cannot say it as an trusted, better to invest money in trading sites and start trading, as you can afford to have faith in trading sites.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:31:42 AM

Its like teaching how to drive a bicycle. Someone can show you how to do it ( and here you can read in like million threads how to grow your coins ), but you alone need to have balance and drive bicycle.
And instead of asking this question, its was much better for you to try to read around the forum what people do, how people grow their coins. What kind of problems people have with scammers, site`s..all this should help you to learn a lot about bitcoin world, and to make some money.
If you think that everything you need to do is to come here on forum, make a thread and wait for money to come, then you are living in illusion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:42:11 AM

If there is a risk in investment program they you cannot say it as an trusted, better to invest money in trading sites and start trading, as you can afford to have faith in trading sites.
I agree trading is a lot more better than investment site because we can't be sure if they are trusted or just scammers in disguise. For me alt coin trading is best if you want to choose between bitcoin and alt coin trading because there are much coins out there that are available and offers opportunity to double or triple your money but it's best to know the basic things first to be able to get successful trades.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

I agree trading is a lot more better than investment site because we can't be sure if they are trusted or just scammers in disguise. For me alt coin trading is best if you want to choose between bitcoin and alt coin trading because there are much coins out there that are available and offers opportunity to double or triple your money but it's best to know the basic things first to be able to get successful trades.

Entering into trading with a sound knowledge is very important to make good profits on timely basis, as you can definitely grow your coins in short term with trading.
Cresciuanto

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:51:05 PM

Entering into trading with a sound knowledge is very important to make good profits on timely basis, as you can definitely grow your coins in short term with trading.
good advise but i will like to add that slow and study always win the race. so have to grow your up your bitcoin slow and study. try to join and signature campaign instead of biting in gambling. you can grow your bitcoin very easily.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:54:00 PM

good advise but i will like to add that slow and study always win the race. so have to grow your up your bitcoin slow and study. try to join and signature campaign instead of biting in gambling. you can grow your bitcoin very easily.

Fast and consistent will always beat slow n steady, as this is the time to act smart, if you prefer to slow then you can never increase your coins in short term.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:04:32 PM

Fast and consistent will always beat slow n steady, as this is the time to act smart, if you prefer to slow then you can never increase your coins in short term.
i like this treat mate i think you are correct fast and consistent if you act in a perfect timing rushing in with the opportunity will allow you to grow and will make you profits in return, much better to act while opportunity is calling you.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:15:41 PM

though if you actually grow your money really slowly it might be a bad decision too in my opinion, if you invest in a cloud mining website for example, you might be scammed too

i think it is better to just try growing your bitcoins by trading your cryptocurrency with bitcoins, i think it would be the best idea to do because in this way you can make profit over time
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 01:21:16 PM

Well you can grow bitcoin man using altcoin trading. I think trading is the best if you have knowledge because it is good. You can also earn some good amount in it if you got big capital.

I think that this way is the most safe, need just to looking for profit everytime with every deal, your you will see your progress instantly at my opinion.

co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:24:17 PM

I think that this way is the most safe, need just to looking for profit everytime with every deal, your you will see your progress instantly at my opinion.

Yeah trading bitcoin and altcoin is the best way to multiply your coins in quick time, and profits will be earned regularly as price fluctuations is very common in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: