Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? !  (Read 64850 times)
fuckiPonzi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:57:29 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 09:03:34 PM by fuckiPonzi

Still didn't figured out why people are still talking about this.

it's quite simple . because it is now a big issue when it comes to bitcoin investments and if you still figured it out then let them talk this if they want until they forget and moved on about this .  Grin

Well, i guess this is going to take a few months then....

yeah maybe it will take a few month before it will be forgotten  Grin Grin as of now most people especially the members of hashocean still cannot recover from this incident  Grin Grin

Guess this is not over. Just watch out for genisis-mining with it's 200.000 members. They just start a campagne with new contracts.

lol so you are saying that genesi-mining will become a scam ? well this is not good to hear that there will be a following issue after this closing of hashocean  Grin Grin

In germany there is a special social media like linkedin. A person like marco have to be there. But there is nothing to see of him just a webdevolper with the same name. If I would be invested in gm I would try to take my money run away as fast as I can.

Edit: the other question is they are an international operating company with a lot Investors, where the hell is their annual balance of accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vanilla Sunsets

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:08:49 PM

This thread might continue for a little while coz this is not just a scam, ponzi, or whatever you want to call it. It has a butterfly effect, ppl will stop trusting (shady) cloud mining websites even more so less ppl will invest ( good thing). But it will also make some ppl lose trust in BC in general. This will, no doubt, have some influence on the value of BC, especially now that the halving is about to go down!
I never invested much in HO, I spread my BC around and prefer to just buy and sell. Still, this is a real shame. BC is an opportunity to make this world a better place, to give more freedom. Seems there will always be thieves and haters... I'm sry for those who lost their BC. If it was wise to invest, well, this is not really about that is it? If BC wants to keep it's status of a currency that will bring freedom to those who need financial freedom. That will bring down borders and bring equality to this world... it very much needs to brush up it's image!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:25:12 PM

is Hashocean related with Bitsrapid ?
i've hreard guy talking since a long time, he said that Hashocean will Scam and they will turn to Bitsrapid and prépare for another scam. well that's true it happened, but is it really related with Bitsrapid ?

Maybe that's all possible and well if that so , that is very amazing because of their strategy to stole so much money from the investors they launch this bitsrapid before the hashocean becomes an issue for all of people here and it is very great tactics to publish and use another website and prepare for anotherbig scam .
SE-Industries

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:32:11 PM

Really does this look like a level field. http://www.bitcoinrichlist.com/top100?page=1 The first thousand addresses control over 1/3rd of all bitcoins. I only played with bitcoin a little maybe $10,000 and have about 25 to 30 addresses. How many of the first 1000 or 10,000 are owned buy the same people? My point is only the developers, big miners, exchanges and scammers make money. Hell the us dollar is spread out more than bitcoin. Take it as you want but the whole cryptocoin industy was set up to make a few people rich. IT IS THE BIGGEST PONZI SCHEME EVER SETUP.
zasmoker

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:09:46 PM

Hello ya'll. I`m one of the suckers that lost some money on that website ( learned the hard way )... anyway i`v lost my hope for a refund and all of you that are waiting for them to get back, cill out get a beer and move on, go to work and find some LEGAL solution to make some cash and get out of this hole you got youself in. Some info about this hashocean scam, maybe someone know more or where to go :

Link on google maps : https://www.google.ro/maps/place/Kirkland,+WA+98083,+USA/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x549012e5d9dd2b51:0x7503c3eb0dd2c1ba?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit8-mp9s3NAhUHxxQKHdV-DOEQ8gEIJjAC

this : http://www.hashocean.com.ipaddress.com/
and this : http://www.shameonher.com.ipaddress.com/
and also this : https://m.facebook.com/OierichardshowOfficial/impressum ( don't know what this is )
and related to this :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641700.0

To bad i did not check this info before adding some funds there, oh well life goes on.

Have the same info : po box 639 kirkland wa 98083, telephone and fax.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:39:05 PM

Yes they scammed a lot of people, all these such websites are ponzi, you guys should never stepped in.
People are already signing a petition to let the FBI find out who did this.
BES_1973

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:34:17 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 12:59:57 AM by BES_1973

I don't think so they come back and payout.  Huh

Now I've order my own hardware for mining. (i hope it's no scam)
If it right, nobody can scam me in future. Kiss

otherwise i'll only trade BTC.

Scammer don't fuck me more.  Grin
I hope it's no scifi

BES_1973

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:40:50 AM

Yes they scammed a lot of people, all these such websites are ponzi, you guys should never stepped in.
People are already signing a petition to let the FBI find out who did this.
i've signing the petion.  Wink
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:45:42 AM

https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
orabi

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:27:59 AM

they will be back they still have three days now to come back as they promised ,it is a conspiracy from their competitors thats all .
davidwpenny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:30:44 AM

they will be back they still have three days now to come back as they promised ,it is a conspiracy from their competitors thats all .

Where did you see that they will be back in three days?  There are so many fb pages for hashocean, all declaring to be the official site and most offering refunds at this time. 

What to believe.  What to believe.

BES_1973

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:06:57 AM

this Site is 4 days offline, who really belives they come back?
if they really want to come back, they start here server with a backup and send an email to the member.

all other is fake...

they don't come back.

4 days are to long for restart.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

is Hashocean related with Bitsrapid ?
i've hreard guy talking since a long time, he said that Hashocean will Scam and they will turn to Bitsrapid and prépare for another scam. well that's true it happened, but is it really related with Bitsrapid ?

Nobody really knows.
It could be just a common/preffered script used by Ponzi services.
Right. scammers won't do scam publicly. if they have any connection between hashocean and bitsrapid then it is pretty much possible. but no one can say it with 100% surety.
I think that guy was just barking on a wrong tree.

I so sad when I see these scammers running away with money of naive noobs.

Yet, I ve told you thousands times this would happen. I guess greed s stronger then commons sense.

100% agreed.. peoples think if they invest some money there they may earn lots of money back without doing anything.
Thank god I didn't invest my hard earned money there..
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:38:22 AM

I don't think so they come back and payout.  Huh

Scammer don't fuck me more.  Grin
I hope it's no scifi

Yeah this be learn.
You need know what you do it's risk or safe.
i'm wish you be better  Smiley
BES_1973

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:00:13 AM

I don't think so they come back and payout.  Huh

Scammer don't fuck me more.  Grin
I hope it's no scifi

Yeah this be learn.
You need know what you do it's risk or safe.
i'm wish you be better  Smiley
Thank you Dreams,

it's hard to lern, but now i lern.

i do this misstake never else.

if my plan allright i kann built my own serverstation thats earn my BTC.
I Hope thats not a dream.
The Money that I spend the scammers can i invest my own project.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:07:02 AM

Dear miners,
Some people are just trying to cash your desperation's don't be worried your fund are safe and will be transferred to you soon once we are done with our recovery process
Some people have just commented on our behalf don't believe on any one. They are fake
Only believe on our post that we did.some people have commented on our post as HashOcean these are private scammers.And requesting you to deposit on this address dont do we will be not responsible for anything.
Regards
Team HashOcean

https://www.facebook.com/hashoceancom-1775828472704362/?hc_location=ufi
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:12:43 AM

Dear miners,
Some people are just trying to cash your desperation's don't be worried your fund are safe and will be transferred to you soon once we are done with our recovery process
Some people have just commented on our behalf don't believe on any one. They are fake
Only believe on our post that we did.some people have commented on our post as HashOcean these are private scammers.And requesting you to deposit on this address dont do we will be not responsible for anything.
Regards
Team HashOcean

Seems to be what they all say. Its nothing new. If they're ballsy enough, they may even come back online and offer a special promo for the down time before disappearing again.
fuckiPonzi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Dear miners,
Regards
Team HashOcean

If you are still hoping try to call the support there is no one. I would recommend you to report that page as scammersnto facebook so that they have to legatimate themself.
ScRp2D2

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:24:36 AM

Oh well .. looks like it was just wishful thinking.  For certain we've been f***ed in the a** by a Russkie

Original Hashocean.com registrar:

Owner: ALEKSEY SITNIKOV
Owner Address: KOLESNIKOVA 36
Owner City: MOSKOV
Owner Postcode: 454000
Phone Number: +7.9313582499
Phone Type: mobile :
Email: hudoypa@yandex.ru

Owner Country : Russian Federation
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:29:30 AM

Dear miners,
Regards
Team HashOcean

LOL TRUST ME anytings them feed back are BULLSHIT.
Just move from at this site, make it's learn from make better your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: