Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? !  (Read 64850 times)
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:33:26 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 07:52:08 AM by Ethey

Dear miners,
Some people are just trying to cash your desperation's don't be worried your fund are safe and will be transferred to you soon once we are done with our recovery process
Some people have just commented on our behalf don't believe on any one. They are fake
Only believe on our post that we did.some people have commented on our post as HashOcean these are private scammers.And requesting you to deposit on this address dont do we will be not responsible for anything.
Regards
Team HashOcean

https://www.facebook.com/hashoceancom-1775828472704362/?hc_location=ufi
LOL TRUST ME anytings them feed back are BULLSHIT.
Just move from at this site, make it's learn from make better your money.

That facebook Profile is 15 hours old Cheesy Lol dont trust to this.

Hashocean Scammed everybody and will ran away with our BTC. There is no come back or Something like this. Please dont waste also your Time, if you lost already your Money like me Wink

This is really just a joke from someone guys. Instead he will post someday his own adress instead Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BES_1973

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:49:34 AM

befor you spend your money any scammer, spend it me.  Grin
I say, you never will get it back from me. Cool
fuckiPonzi

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:56:51 AM

Oh well .. looks like it was just wishful thinking.  For certain we've been f***ed in the a** by a Russkie

Original Hashocean.com registrar:

Owner: ALEKSEY SITNIKOV
Owner Address: KOLESNIKOVA 36
Owner City: MOSKOV
Owner Postcode: 454000
Phone Number: +7.9313582499
Phone Type: mobile :
Email: hudoypa@yandex.ru

Owner Country : Russian Federation

Russian has got a special jails system hope this guy get caught by russian police. The russian caught the man behind the exploit service blackhole so they will caught this guy as well. Ths whole thing just need to get big enough.
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:24:30 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 08:15:51 AM by fuckiPonzi

Now we have to bring this to the next step.

If you got scammed by hashocean or do not accept scammers than do this steps to support people got scammed and prevent fraud:

1. make a complait to internet crime agency of your country
2. if you see hashocean on social media report them as scam for example to facebook if needed write an email or call the support and describe the situation, that hashocean scammed 700.00 people, therefore it es needed to legitimize them by social media represantativs to prevent fraud on the already scammed
3. sign the petitition. write an email to the news   https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
4. go to police
5. stop posting post of facebook groups which claim to be hashocean as long as they are not legitimized by facebook
6. make as much noise as possible to get attantion
7. be a part and help to catch the scammer!!!
8. make a claim at enom.com on www.hashocean.com https://www.enom.com/help/default.aspx?
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:38:22 AM

Now we have to bring this to the next step.

If you got scammed by hashocean or do not accept scammers than do this steps to support people got scammed and prevent fraud:

2. if you see hashocean on social media report them as scam for example to facebook if needed write an email or call the support and describe the situation, that hashocean scammed 700.00 people, therefore it es needed to legitimize them by social media represantativs to prevent fraud on the already scammed
3. sign the petitition. write an email to the news   https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
4. go to police
5. stop posting post of facebook groups which claim to be hashocean as long as they are not legitimized by facebook

IF people well really report it to fbi theres possibilities that the fraud will go to jail and one thing they can do now is make some alliance those who got scam well send some info so they can have strong proof of being scam victim,

But who will step up to lead this guys?? Coordination is key to sue them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 10:30:44 AM by fuckiPonzi

Is there someone from Chelyabinsk or Moskow reading that who is able to go to police and make a claim on that guy?

Or you live near that street and could check whether there is someone living with this name.

A lot of people would appriciate that.

This guy needed to be claim on:

Original Hashocean.com registrar:
Archived on February 19, 2015
Owner: ALEKSEY SITNIKOV
Owner Address: KOLESNIKOVA 36
Owner City: MOSKOV
Owner Postcode: 454000
Phone Number: +7.9313582499
Phone Type: mobile :
Email: hudoypa@yandex.ru
Owner Country : Russian Federation

Archived on January 19, 2015
Registrant Name: ALEKSEY SITNIKOV
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: SVERDLOVSKY 41
Registrant City: CHELABINSK
Registrant State/Province: CHALABINSK
Registrant Postal Code: 454000
Registrant Country: RU
Registrant Phone: +7.9320103567

Archived on March 29, 2015
Tech Name: RICHARD MAISANO
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 199 LEIDESDORFF ST.
Tech City: SAN FRANCISCO
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 94133
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6506035816

"Now we have to bring this to the next step.

4. go to police
8. report  www.hashocean.com to enom.com https://www.enom.com/help/default.aspx?
9. support and spread this"
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:52:18 AM

Dear miners,
Some people are just trying to cash your desperation's don't be worried your fund are safe and will be transferred to you soon once we are done with our recovery process
Some people have just commented on our behalf don't believe on any one. They are fake
Only believe on our post that we did.some people have commented on our post as HashOcean these are private scammers.And requesting you to deposit on this address dont do we will be not responsible for anything.
Regards
Team HashOcean

Hashocean Scammed everybody and will ran away with our BTC. There is no come back or Something like this. Please dont waste also your Time, if you lost already your Money like me Wink

This is really just a joke from someone guys. Instead he will post someday his own adress instead Wink

OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:20:25 AM

+1200 supporters for the moment , I don't think It's enough. https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled Sign for a change guys.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Emily_rose

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:11:41 AM

Please i need i help im one the personne that hashocean stoll his money the probleme the money that i gave it to hashocean it what just a dept money i dont know what i do know to pay my dept please need help i sweer im not a scamer and realy need help i lose 2000 dollar on hashocean i dont know what i will do plase this is my bitcion wallet adresse if just one of you can help me by a litle bit 3JM17wMj1TXvUzxv9WYnucMkakxB8KvKHS

realy need help please
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:28:54 AM

Dear miners,
Regards
Team HashOcean

These people are just having fun and toying with those who are scammed.

Funny, and sad at the same time

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:34:18 AM

Please i need i help im one the personne that hashocean stoll his money the probleme the money that i gave it to hashocean it what just a dept money i dont know what i do know to pay my dept please need help i sweer im not a scamer and realy need help i lose 2000 dollar on hashocean i dont know what i will do plase this is my bitcion wallet adresse if just one of you can help me by a litle bit 3JM17wMj1TXvUzxv9WYnucMkakxB8KvKHS

realy need help please

LOL

Dear miners,
Regards
Team HashOcean

These people are just having fun and toying with those who are scammed.

Funny, and sad at the same time

Indeed! It's a strange world we live in, that's for sure!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:40:57 AM

+1200 supporters for the moment , I don't think It's enough. https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled Sign for a change guys.

I don't think the FBI doesn't have to do with it. It is because that they also know what the risk of investing with those kinds of investment.
And they can't really run after them just to chase the people behind hash ocean.
Just learn the lesson from that incident.

Vires in Numeris
BES_1973

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:47:15 AM

LOL ...

Hashocean is now Bitsrapid ...  Shocked

they scam you too... Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1WmXx6wMh8
aampf

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:54:35 AM

First, I'm sorry for the bad English because I'm from Russia and it's not my native language.

Second - I lost 8037 kh/s (about 1820 of United States dollars) and I invested that amount only on may 23 Wink of Course, it is a pity to throw away such a sum on a wind, but we all wanted to earn a lot of money for a short period, everyone knew that it's on the verge of fantasy and from the field fairy tales, but we wanted a quick and big money, right? So we took the risk and investirovanie money, a risk which each of us knew. Everyone knew that HO will close sooner or later, but all wanted to earn before it is closed (personally I was hoping that's all), but it happened suddenly and now I am surprised that so many people pretend that for them it is a surprise.

And one more thing I would like to convince you. Rest assured, if HO was the Russian guy from Chelyabinsk and if he made a $ 3.5 million, you can be sure you will never see your money. Believe me as a Russian who lives in Moscow, a city that is radically different from all the other cities of Russia and in which there is money. But Chelyabinsk is a poor backwater where people have no money and no job, and those who has at least some some work, get about 150-200 dollars a month for it. Salary 150-200 USD a month, Karl! And if the guy from Chelyabinsk earned $ 3.5 million, to be sure, he's not in Russia.. the First flight he flew from Chelyabinsk fucking hell!

In addition, our government is planning to ban Bitcoin and any digital currency, as Blockchain technology is not controlled, and our government does not like the fact that he can't control. In the coming years the government plans to create its controlled by the cryptocurrency, which will not be decentralized and will be subject to a single instance. At the moment, there are no laws regulating or prohibiting cryptocurrency in Russia, but the state already would want that they were not here. This is one of the reasons why the guy from Chelyabinsk would cost to shift from this country to some normal place where bitcoins would help him start a new life or at least greatly improve the old.
sigmaTAF

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:58:31 AM

I don't think the FBI doesn't have to do with it. It is because that they also know what the risk of investing with those kinds of investment.
And they can't really run after them just to chase the people behind hash ocean.
Just learn the lesson from that incident.

even though the FBI would care about it and about cyber crime, and even though they would managed to caught them, there would be no chance people to take their money back..  so it's all pointless..
fuckiPonzi

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:04:32 AM

First, I'm sorry for the bad English because I'm from Russia and it's not my native language.

Second - I lost 8037 kh/s (about 1820 of United States dollars) and I invested that amount only on may 23 Wink of Course, it is a pity to throw away such a sum on a wind, but we all wanted to earn a lot of money for a short period, everyone knew that it's on the verge of fantasy and from the field fairy tales, but we wanted a quick and big money, right? So we took the risk and investirovanie money, a risk which each of us knew. Everyone knew that HO will close sooner or later, but all wanted to earn before it is closed (personally I was hoping that's all), but it happened suddenly and now I am surprised that so many people pretend that for them it is a surprise.

And one more thing I would like to convince you. Rest assured, if HO was the Russian guy from Chelyabinsk and if he made a $ 3.5 million, you can be sure you will never see your money. Believe me as a Russian who lives in Moscow, a city that is radically different from all the other cities of Russia and in which there is money. But Chelyabinsk is a poor backwater where people have no money and no job, and those who has at least some some work, get about 150-200 dollars a month for it. Salary 150-200 USD a month, Karl! And if the guy from Chelyabinsk earned $ 3.5 million, to be sure, he's not in Russia.. the First flight he flew from Chelyabinsk fucking hell!

In addition, our government is planning to ban Bitcoin and any digital currency, as Blockchain technology is not controlled, and our government does not like the fact that he can't control. In the coming years the government plans to create its controlled by the cryptocurrency, which will not be decentralized and will be subject to a single instance. At the moment, there are no laws regulating or prohibiting cryptocurrency in Russia, but the state already would want that they were not here. This is one of the reasons why the guy from Chelyabinsk would cost to shift from this country to some normal place where bitcoins would help him start a new life or at least greatly improve the old.

Sooner or later he'll make mistakes or already made some in last 3 Years. Btc is not 100 ℅ anonym.
aampf

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:14:24 AM

Sooner or later he'll make mistakes or already made some in last 3 Years. Btc is not 100 ℅ anonym.

$ 3.5 million is approximately 230 million Russian rubles. Moscow is the most expensive city in Russia, you can buy not luxury, but nice apartment with 3 rooms in about 20-30 million rubles, plus to buy an apartment in Sochi, on the black sea coast, and another 7-10 million rubles. The remaining money you can travel to the end of his life and never work at all! Not work at all! You don't have to do anything, it is not necessary to deceive people and crust more money, you will not have time to spend what you already have until the end of life, while providing themselves with everything necessary Wink
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:13:59 PM

I am sorry to hear about your financial loss.

I am curious about your government's view on bitcoins. Are they planning to block bitcoins or crypto currency (eth, LTC) in general?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
aampf

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:02:43 PM

I am sorry to hear about your financial loss.

I am curious about your government's view on bitcoins. Are they planning to block bitcoins or crypto currency (eth, LTC) in general?

Nah, our government wants to block any cryptocurrency circulation in the Russian Federation. Most likely the first will be a ban on bitcoin exchange in rubles (but it's easy to get around, exchanging bitcoins for US dollars, then US dollars to exchange for rubles). Then - perhaps the adoption of a law that prohibited any operations with cryptocurrencies on the territory of the Russian Federation, for the violation of criminal responsibility (like 5-7 years of jail).
All this is due to the fact that the majority of all the operations with cryptocurrency are impersonal and not controlled by anyone, and this is according to our state a good place for such bad things as drug trafficking, terrorism, arms sales and so on. All this applies to any cryptocurrency, not just bitcoin. And that's the only reason our government wants to create an own cryptocurrency which it can control.

By the way, only because of the threat of the imminent adoption of such laws and blocking any operations with cryptocurrencies, I was forced to invest such a big amount HO, hoping to earn some amount before it will be banned Wink
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:54:42 PM

I wonder how it feels when the site you believed in and trusted became a scammer? 700000 users it's a lot! How many money and time that they invested in it they lost? Nobody knows.
Good that there is such topics on bitcoin forum where newbie as I am can read such information about to which sites to trust and to which do not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: