Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have u ever received BTC accidentally or randomly?  (Read 12230 times)
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:02:54 PM

I did received Bitcoin 3 times accidentally every 2 weeks. I don't know if this is accidentally sent to me or someone is helping me but i didn't received any message from anyone. 
oh wow, i guess you were really lucky about it, as far as i remember i have never received any money out of the accidents because i dont give my btc address to anyone

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

I have never had this happen and it seem very unlikely to receive bitcoins accidentally because of the almost infinite number of addresses. What seems more likely is sending bitcoins to the wrong address which may not be used or may never be used. Those bitcoins are most likely lost forever because the address doesn't belong to anyone.

One of my client has done like that, on day when he was going to pay to an address he by mistake copied someone else bitcoin address (I don't know that how and from where, but he said like that) and send some amount to there and after that when the transaction got confirmed he realized that he has sent the payment to someone else.
but i have never received it randomly or accidentally. but i have once sent it to some where else still do not know about it. actually it was my first time and now learn how to to sent bitcoin to someone.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:49:39 PM

I did received Bitcoin 3 times accidentally every 2 weeks. I don't know if this is accidentally sent to me or someone is helping me but i didn't received any message from anyone. 
oh wow, i guess you were really lucky about it, as far as i remember i have never received any money out of the accidents because i dont give my btc address to anyone
He is lucky that he receive bitcoins without knowing where it from.. I never experience it but maybe in the future i will experience it if i receive 5 btc or even 1 btc in my address..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:51:26 PM

It wouldn't matter, I would return it to the address it came from anyways.
Unless it came from multiple addresses like a exchange or dice site or something, then i would post it here on the forum and whoever can show me TX id will get his/hers coins back.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

It wouldn't matter, I would return it to the address it came from anyways.
Unless it came from multiple addresses like a exchange or dice site or something, then i would post it here on the forum and whoever can show me TX id will get his/hers coins back.

Yeah its good to be honest as honesty will make you different from others and it will also earn you a  great level of respect, its better to return it rather then using free money.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:05:22 PM

has it ever happened to u that u just had ur wallet opened and suddenly some BTC arrived out of nowhere?

like someone sent it to the wrong address or something?

like suddenly 0.3777 BTC are rolling in but u don't know who sent it, why it was sent and what it is all about?

~CfA~

You are really lucky dude, try to search for that address if you can find if it was posted anywhere on the internet.
I have never received any btc accidentally from someone but if someone sends to me I appreciate it but if it was accidentally I would return them if i know that person.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:34:36 AM

To be honest I have never received a single peanut of bitcoin in my wallet for free.

Its always an hard work for me to earn even a small amount of bitcoin and I am giving my best shot everytime.

You will never receive a single peanut of bitcoin, LOL!   Wink
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:13:24 AM

No, I have never received any transaction by mistake.
When I send any tx, I make sure that I am sending the right amount to the right address. And I think all people should do so because losing bitcoin is bad :-D

Yeah we need recheck before sending as if you send it to wrong address then its impossible to recover it and if we receive it accidentally then I think we should enjoy it.
I do not think we should really enjoy it though. Just going by morals, thinking of what the sender's feelings about sending them to the wrong person is quite not a good feeling. Celebrate it, sure. But send them back if possible. Because you might be a sender in some other days by any chances  Tongue
Dimitri1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:29:12 AM

I have always wanted this to happen to me but unfortunately, I am never been that lucky..Tongue

I still hope someday, I get few BTC randomly. It can happen..Cheesy
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

has it ever happened to u that u just had ur wallet opened and suddenly some BTC arrived out of nowhere?

like suddenly 0.3777 BTC are rolling in but u don't know who sent it, why it was sent and what it is all about?

~CfA~

never accident for me is random send and receive addres for me
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

I am keep waiting for this fortune, when it is going to happen i will start with trading,some money i will keep in hold for future increase in the price, but it should very soon happen. Waiting for it who is going to send me.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:42:02 AM

~CfA~

No, i never experienced anything like that, i have always been thinking about it that maybe sometimes if i get lucky i will receive a transaction out of nowhere that will make me rich  Grin but just dreams you know Sad  Grin
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

~CfA~

No, i never experienced anything like that, i have always been thinking about it that maybe sometimes if i get lucky i will receive a transaction out of nowhere that will make me rich  Grin but just dreams you know Sad  Grin
i think its not fare to have the bitcoin of some one else. why should we expecting some one else bitcoin. let suppose that you have wrongly sent your bitcoin to some one. what do you think what will be your feeling at that time. just like that the other will also feel so.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:31:28 AM

I have never ever received bitcoin randomly but unfortunately in the early days we got hacked on POLONIEX over 1 bitcoin and our wallets got hacked another half a bitcoin but otherwise no luck ever in receiving random bitcoin gifts.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:33:21 AM

Yea it was happened but not huge amount it was just 0.00010,000 Btc
after this i start creating new address for every deposit

Thanks
Regards
sayyedraza
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:28:59 PM

Lol for now i really haven't experience this one yet but if this every happens to me will i guess i will have to use it properly because i think it's a blessing in disguise and i can't return this one to the real owner since i have no idea who ever did that.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

I have never had this happen and it seem very unlikely to receive bitcoins accidentally because of the almost infinite number of addresses. What seems more likely is sending bitcoins to the wrong address which may not be used or may never be used. Those bitcoins are most likely lost forever because the address doesn't belong to anyone.

One of my client has done like that, on day when he was going to pay to an address he by mistake copied someone else bitcoin address (I don't know that how and from where, but he said like that) and send some amount to there and after that when the transaction got confirmed he realized that he has sent the payment to someone else.
Hey that might be the famous virus, what actually this virus dos is that when you copy any address it lets you copy it BUT when you go to paste it it will paste their own address ( the hacker or virus's address ) and we never double check friend and boom thats it ! money sent to virus. Sad
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

I guess I am not that lucky person like you as I have never received any bitcoin in my account accidentally. All of my bitcoin holding is legally earned by me only. Also I have not received few dollars which I was supposed to be received.

But I wish to receive such accidental amounts in my wallet. So if you like to send some money to me, you are welcome.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

~CfA~
Noo not yet and if that happens im going to be thankyou hoe that someone soon will send me 1 bitcoin randonmly so that i can have a capital to start trading if someone sent it to wrong address probably theres only a 1 percent chance that you are the one it because million of users are using bitcoin wallet

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

I have only received small "salt" amounts that looked like advertising spam but I wouldn't mind a larger sum.   Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: