Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:33:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:44:27 PM

I do not earn any bitcoin per day I mostly get it per week and the fact is that I sometimes even get nothing.
I also do freelance work for bitcoins as a developer and that is very profitable right now.

If you really have the skills it's better to do some freelance job, and the pay rate is really good but it depends on your job the other bitcoin payer freelancing sites that has a job like watching videos, viewing add or anything that doesn't require too much skills and most probably anyone can do pays really low . I have tried it and it's just  a waste of time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:56:23 PM

I do not earn any bitcoin per day I mostly get it per week and the fact is that I sometimes even get nothing.
I also do freelance work for bitcoins as a developer and that is very profitable right now.

Yes if you are a developer then you will be earning higher income in compare to signature campaign but the only fact is its  hard to find that kind of job on regular basis.
being a developer is not as easy as you say is not necessarily to be able to be a developer will earn a high income, sometimes also can get the loss. i guess we never know how much we can earn per day but if you the full time worker maybe you can count it.

Jerrietg

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:56:58 PM

Earning 50dollars a day
I am a programmer
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:58:23 PM

If you really have the skills it's better to do some freelance job, and the pay rate is really good but it depends on your job the other bitcoin payer freelancing sites that has a job like watching videos, viewing add or anything that doesn't require too much skills and most probably anyone can do pays really low . I have tried it and it's just  a waste of time.
Yeah your right upwork is the best place to work since its tested by many workers online..
Also i saw some task there are paying bitcoins too..
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

Yes if you are a developer then you will be earning higher income in compare to signature campaign but the only fact is its  hard to find that kind of job on regular basis.
being a developer is not as easy as you say is not necessarily to be able to be a developer will earn a high income, sometimes also can get the loss. i guess we never know how much we can earn per day but if you the full time worker maybe you can count it.

If  he is selling his services then  how can he go from loss in it as it doesn't need any investment to make and he is getting for the work he is doing or you mean to say that opposite party won't pay him after the work is done?
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:16:45 PM

Earning 50dollars a day
I am a programmer

Thats a good earnings .. if you dont mine can i ask some question where do you work.? maybe i can also apply where you are working..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:51:30 PM

Earning 50dollars a day
I am a programmer

Thats a good earnings .. if you dont mine can i ask some question where do you work.? maybe i can also apply where you are working..

May be he would be earning as a freelancer and if he is getting that salary from his full time job then that is really a good salary to have and earning from bitcoin can be an added advantage.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:52:41 PM

As bitcoin's price my earning rate also keeps fluctuating sometime i make $20 monthly and sometimes $5 it all depends upon my mind and availability of time. Especially during exam time i don't get much time to devote myself in bitcoin world but when i actively involve in bitcoin i make about $30 monthly.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:57:56 PM

Earning 50dollars a day
I am a programmer

just register you profile in some job site and go for a regular job so that you could earn as much as you can depending upon your caliber and experience
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:04:19 PM

There is no fix payment structure for me in bitcoins as its difficult to expect a steady income in bitcoins but I can say that the fixed amount that I am earning is 0.14 monthly from signature campaign.

Yobit allows thier users to earn 0.006 a day and thats just what i earn if i get to post 20 which i hardly can.

This is why its not a good thing to fully go into bitcoin if you don't have better resources. It can b enough for me if i just  earn about 30 a day. Unfortunately. I don't.
Reaching 20 posts daily and doing it through out a month is not possible for me.Even continuosly two days making 20 posts daily may be difficult and if some one doing this consistently then he is probably spamming here and there just to get paid from signature campaigns,thats good in my campaigns that i need to make 4-5 posts daily.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:13:36 PM

Reaching 20 posts daily and doing it through out a month is not possible for me.Even continuosly two days making 20 posts daily may be difficult and if some one doing this consistently then he is probably spamming here and there just to get paid from signature campaigns,thats good in my campaigns that i need to make 4-5 posts daily.
Yes, I am also posting only when I am having some free time and making consistently big number of posters is not possible for myself too. I just look for saying anything new to the discussion, only if that opportunities are available I get ready to make a post there. Simply I can say I'm not earning consistently here on daily basis with my signature campaign.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:27:51 PM

There is no fix payment structure for me in bitcoins as its difficult to expect a steady income in bitcoins but I can say that the fixed amount that I am earning is 0.14 monthly from signature campaign.

Yobit allows thier users to earn 0.006 a day and thats just what i earn if i get to post 20 which i hardly can.

This is why its not a good thing to fully go into bitcoin if you don't have better resources. It can b enough for me if i just  earn about 30 a day. Unfortunately. I don't.

I don't think that it is worth the effort. I mean submitting 20 posts a day just to earn 0.006 BTC. That would be equal to 0.042 BTC weekly, and you could easily get there by posting a few times less if you enrolled in a decent campaign that wouldn't try to make you into a posting slave. If your rank is low, go and buy a Hero or Legendary account with a relatively good post history. There are a lot of Hero and Legendary members sticking around nowadays, so buying one shouldn't be a problem...

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe"

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:49:56 AM

I don't think that it is worth the effort. I mean submitting 20 posts a day just to earn 0.006 BTC. That would be equal to 0.042 BTC weekly, and you could easily get there by posting a few times less if you enrolled in a decent campaign that wouldn't try to make you into a posting slave. If your rank is low, go and buy a Hero or Legendary account with a relatively good post history. There are a lot of Hero and Legendary members sticking around nowadays, so buying one shouldn't be a problem...

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe"
Definitely that would help if you treat signature campaign as your business, you have to invest and I believe even if the Legendary and Hero accounts are expensive but at least you can enroll to a good campaign which means you can get your ROI at a short period of time.
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:22:10 AM

With Poloniex lending function one could earn 20-30% yearly. So let say that ~10k investment 2.5k yearly= ~208$  monthly or ~7$ daily Smiley Not too bad  i would say Smiley
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:43:01 AM

i can earn only 0.005 bitcoin per day but its not always that amount
sometimes higher or lower, but thats not bad, i think better earn small than nothing Smiley

Exactly, earning small is better than not earning anything, me too earn around 0.007btc a day and i feel that is a good some for me right now as i don't have any big source of incomes like trading or something else, if i had a good enough capital for trading then i would have been earning way more than that.

0.007 btc per day is already a good income for a part time job if you live here in my country. Trading is not a fix income so you really cannot be sure that  you will be earning more. You can lose and have less income.
johnlck

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:27:33 AM

TRY THIS  http://freebitco.in/?r=11476 330 SATOSHI TO 0.31540766 BTC HOURLY
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:35:38 AM

TRY THIS  http://freebitco.in/?r=11476 330 SATOSHI TO 0.31540766 BTC HOURLY

Posting referral links here in forum are not allowed. And since you are still on brand new / newbie rank I think you need to see first the forum's rules and regulations. Here are the unofficial list , guidelines and FAQ of the forum. You can just refer to this link so that you are going to know first what are the laws you must follow. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:39:19 AM

My bitcoins earning in signature campaigns in 0.001btc only per day right now, as i get paid 0.008btc weekly but i am still learning about investements and bitcoins and after some time i will plan to do some investements to increase my earnings,but for now this earning are only a bonus for me till i learn more.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:50:11 AM

i think i never estimate that how much i earn per day from bitcoin, actually some time i remain inactive because of my PHD classes, and when ever i find free time then i try my best to give some time to bitcoin and really make money also in such a short time.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:10:28 AM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again
You earn 0.005 per day that's cool. I don't earn bitcoin I try but may be only 0.00001 a day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: