Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If i have to invest 300 usd. Which alt coins would you suggest ?  (Read 4892 times)
bit_fan_16 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:36:17 PM

I want to buy different types of alt coins and not just one.
I will use half for short term trading and other half as long term investment.
What will the value of this 300 USD become in 2020 ?

Thanks for your time and replies.

Have a good day Smiley
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:40:12 PM

It depends on how much you invest into altcoins. Believe it or not, altcoins are even less stable than bitcoins, so the value over a long term is very unpredictable.

One tip I want to give you is that patience is key.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:57:06 PM

If you're going long buy litecoin.

Don't go with the fad of the month and don't go with already pumped coins.

Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:57:09 PM

Dont longterm trading with altcoin, altcoin is just pump and dump
only hype that makes altcoin boom to the moon
Just look litecoin or dogecoin the old ones altcoin, now they get down cause community are move to other altcoin

I think best investment for altcoin is joining the hype and out before the hype ends.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:10:53 PM

If you ask me, I will buy some ethereum (because many articles that i read said that ethereum is the 2.0 of bitcoin),Doge (because they are cheap now and i think doge will reach up to 61 satoshi again) , And the rest i will buy some altcoins that are not popular because we need take the risk to see big results. Just like ethereum it just .99$ last year ( i guess) but now it's rangin up 20$ per piece so why not to invest on early bird kind of altcoins and hold them for long term investment. Btw, it is just my selection or suggestion hope you appreciate it man Cool Grin
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:16:07 PM

If you ask me, I will buy some ethereum (because many articles that i read said that ethereum is the 2.0 of bitcoin),Doge (because they are cheap now and i think doge will reach up to 61 satoshi again) , And the rest i will buy some altcoins that are not popular because we need take the risk to see big results. Just like ethereum it just .99$ last year ( i guess) but now it's rangin up 20$ per piece so why not to invest on early bird kind of altcoins and hold them for long term investment. Btw, it is just my selection or suggestion hope you appreciate it man Cool Grin

Just look litecoin or dogecoin the old ones altcoin, now they get down cause community are move to other altcoin

I think best investment for altcoin is joining the hype and out before the hype ends.

It depends on how much you invest into altcoins. Believe it or not, altcoins are even less stable than bitcoins, so the value over a long term is very unpredictable.

Thanks for your replies.I appreciate it. I will take your suggestions and do some research and invest.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:49:53 PM

Thanks for your replies.I appreciate it. I will take your suggestions and do some research and invest.
No problem man Smiley. That is the best thing to do is to do some research first before investing i hope you will succeed on what altcoin that you will invest with that amount Grin.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:32:47 PM

all you'll get if you ask a question like that is a long list of people pushing their pet coins.

if i was gonna throw money at an alt the first thing i'm gonna look at is volume on the exchanges. that's the real sign of a pulse. if you do make profit then there has to be enough volume to get that profit out without destroying the market. some coins turn over millions per day, others might manage fifty bucks.

if you want long term then look for a coin that's actually aiming for something in the real world. most claim to be but they're mainly empty promises and lies.

do your own research and don't believe anything anyone says unless they have real evidence to back it up.  
sfinxster

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:19:36 PM

my advice is to not invest that amount into just one alt coin. If I were in your case I would invest that into Bitcoin and take a small amount of it and invest into a coin that I did a good amount of research in.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:34:41 AM

I would like to say invest in LTC, CLAM or DOGE , those coins already had been long in the market and also those coins price are cheap now (maybe because the effect of bitcoin rising).
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:21:13 AM

Have a good day Smiley

2020 is still 4 more years and i think it's better to invest for 6 months or 1 year and i recommend to invest on bitcoin, because the price will increase when the halving come. It's good for invest for me.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:00:54 AM

Have a good day Smiley
if i was you i would like to invest 200 dollars in bitcoin for long term investment, and the rest i would like to invest in altcoin, if you ask me what kind of altcoins, i will go with popular altcoin, i'm holding rise now i bought when ico held, now rise is popular, i'm waiting for the bounty released coz i know price will be down due to the dumpers,after that i might seill my own or buy some coin again when the price is cheap
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:03:57 AM

I think it will be better if you don't use all that amount for alt coins. For me, keep the $100 for investing on ICO of different alt coins because i think it will be a good opportunity to earn a lot of money because in ICO (initial coin offering) you will buy them for a lower price and after they released to the market their price will be higher and higher because of the HYPE of being new coin but you need to be careful also because not all ICO are legit (i think) there are few people creating and starting ICO to just collect bitcoin and abandon the coin and resulting for the coin to be a shitcoin.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 09:28:41 AM

Unfortunately there is absolutely no way to tell how much your $300 investment will be worth in 2020. Personally I wouldn't invest in anything else other than Ethereum and Ripple for long term altcoins but that's just me. For short term trading, you have plenty of options but you'll have to do a lot of research. New altcoins are very high risk but the reward is also potentially high.
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:23:07 AM

Going long Wings DAO looks the most promising. But it has not been released yet.

Radix - just imagine
bit_fan_16 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:36:26 AM

thanks for all of your valuable information. I will consider them, research a bit more and invest. In future, information is going to become money.
Smiley
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:41:17 PM

i think not bad the rate is too low in present time i think below 12 USD that is such an attractive rate. and hopeful that the rate can increase after solving the issue of hacking the software.
sihat

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:57:24 AM

what do you think about DASH ? which has the following

market cap         price          available supply     24 hour volume
$ 45,750,384   $ 6.98   6,554,121 DASH   $ 259,847   

There are 3870 let round up to 3900 master node each with 1000 dash locked. each earning about .27 dash per day which is around 99 dash per year if the rate is maintained. Thus, the available supply should be 2,654,121 dash available for used. More than 50% of the capital is locked up as master node.
Do you think that this coin is healthy as it look like a Bank Fix Deposit Scheme to me with falling interest rate?

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:10:43 AM

buy new coins which are recently launched to get high profits. early ones get high profits if you notice. if you invest in old coins you will get slow profits or even no profit sometimes. new coins like LIR coin is recommended. it looks promising to me.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:20:51 AM

do you want to stake or just want to wait coin price high??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: