Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter  (Read 84522 times)
TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

Anyone having problem with confirmations or is it just me

Almost 3hrs gone and still 0/17. Any help?

Thread dead just as a coin...

I was told so that might be the case when I asked why after nearly five hours I have 0 confirms out of 17 and my deposit is stuck...

So there's no hope then i guess :/

you're really not fuding?

what about reading atleast one page before your comment?
what about checking the block explorer?
Have you read that the blockchain is not working as expected and the team is working to solve it?

I also lost my coins, I do not know if you read my previous posts are over 20000 coins and still have not arrived in my wallet. Dev told me to wait, cryptopia told me they are in the tesla network. I hope so much that I will come because I believe that dev works hard and I believe in tesla.
I've made a few transactions and without problems. Yes, it takes more than expected, but they ALWAYS arrive.
If you have write your address wrong, don't expect the devs to recover your money. It's lost. just grow up please and stop crying
and be careful the next time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:55:06 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 04:09:59 PM by zerocom

I also lost my coins, I do not know if you read my previous posts are over 20000 coins and still have not arrived in my wallet. Dev told me to wait, cryptopia told me they are in the tesla network. I hope so much that I will come because I believe that dev works hard and I believe in tesla.
Quote from: TeslaFreeEnergy
I've made a few transactions and without problems. Yes, it takes more than expected, but they ALWAYS arrive.
If you have write your address wrong, don't expect the devs to recover your money. It's lost. just grow up please and stop crying

I do not cry but the thing pisses is to take me for the ass, me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

And i say another thing, did you check the transaction id that provided cryptopia?

The transaction exists?

Even if I was wrong with the portfolios address, the search in the blockchain via id transaction would have to exist?

answer!!

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

I do not cry but the thing pisses me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

relax my friend...
I'm sure that if you had your address correct, it will arrive...

You have to understand that saying that Cryptopia is not trustworthy when you're the only one having that problem is not realistic and make them and therefore us look bad, so please take it easy

blockchain is not as fast as it should be but yesterday they were more than 7M TES transfered without problem...
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

I do not cry but the thing pisses me because my address was correct but even if I was wrong it was an invalid address so they could not send my coins. Cryptopia then corrected my address by adding the last three missing letters. Depending on the confirmation, the transaction should arrive immediately in the wallet. I'm not a novice of Cryptocoins, I started mining in 2010, so I know how it works and know that scams almost always does exchanges like it happened with cryptsy.

relax my friend...
I'm sure that if you had your address correct, it will arrive...

You have to understand that saying that Cryptopia is not trustworthy when you're the only one having that problem is not realistic and make them and therefore us look bad, so please take it easy

blockchain is not as fast as it should be but yesterday they were more than 7M TES transfered without problem...

id check this transaction because there even if I had the wrong address wallets?

a3c91add8bea783355af235c8a974760779fd35edcdf9a02375319b64d2bfaae

Id transaction is provided by cryptopia and they say it is a tesla network problem! Is so dev?

evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

Some a small advice to those waiting for their payment or any transfer within a blockchain based platform; Once a transaction has been recorded onto the blockchain, even without confirmations, it will be recorded indefinitely. You cannot reverse a transaction without forking the entire chain, but that is not easily achievable. So once you have the transaction ID, rest assured it is on its way. Otherwise blockchain would be like a database.

Anyways, just thought to put that there because a lot of comments were spent on re-assuring people that the transaction will come through.

If it does take long, there should be more nodes online, so keep a wallet open and put it in node mode.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:41:20 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 04:52:25 PM by zerocom

Some a small advice to those waiting for their payment or any transfer within a blockchain based platform; Once a transaction has been recorded onto the blockchain, even without confirmations, it will be recorded indefinitely. You cannot reverse a transaction without forking the entire chain, but that is not easily achievable. So once you have the transaction ID, rest assured it is on its way. Otherwise blockchain would be like a database.

Anyways, just thought to put that there because a lot of comments were spent on re-assuring people that the transaction will come through.

If it does take long, there should be more nodes online, so keep a wallet open and put it in node mode.

I leave my wallet always open with the hope of getting my coins

Can you make me understand why three coins have to come to me right away, but my 28,000 tesla do not even exist with id transaction? Even if I entered a wrong or invalid address on cryptopia, with id transaction would not be on the blockchain?

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:26:01 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 05:53:34 PM by Tara11

Can you make me understand why three coins have to come to me right away, but my 28,000 tesla do not even exist with id transaction? Even if I entered a wrong or invalid address on cryptopia, with id transaction would not be on the blockchain?

Because I entered the right address. That's only answer I have right now. When you insert right address it's almost instant. It takes 30 minutes too fully confirm. I tried to send it without last 3 digits. But I was unable to no matter what. Only way to send it is full address.

I don't know how cryptopia is able to send it but not me.
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

Because I entered the right address. That's only answer I have right now. When you insert right address it's almost instant. It takes 30 minutes too fully confirm. I tried to send it without last 3 digits. But I was unable to no matter what. Only way to send it is full address.

Here is what I want to say the address I put on cryptopia is the same as what I gave to you so if there were no three cryptopic letters it could not send and did not have a transaction id. So who is the problem? Blockchain or cryptopia?

zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

Who sent me 10 tesla for me?

tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

Here is what I want to say the address I put on cryptopia is the same as what I gave to you so if there were no three cryptopic letters it could not send and did not have a transaction id. So who is the problem? Blockchain or cryptopia?

This is seriously strange, I would say neither of them, blockchain rules have been explained to you already above and I honestly doubt Cryptopia would do something like that intentional. Please wait for RW's answer, as he surely contacted Cryptopia.

Griffith?
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:37:45 PM

This is seriously strange, I would say neither of them, blockchain rules have been explained to you already above and I honestly doubt Cryptopia would do something like that intentional. Please wait for RW's answer, as he surely contacted Cryptopia.

Griffith?

look this

did I do something wrong?

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

@ zercom, the TX with ID a3c91add8bea783355af235c8a974760779fd35edcdf9a02375319b64d2bfaae does not seem to exist anywhere in the teslacoin chain. This brings me to one of three conclusions....

1) You entered an invalid address for the coins to be sent to (missing 3 letters will do this) and Cryptopia's automatic system tried to withdraw to the address, subtracted the balance from your cryptopia account. when the TX was being created the wallet gave an error and couldnt send the coins and then stopped trying because the address you provided was invalid. Meaning that even though the balance was taken away from you on cryptopia, the coins never left the exchanges wallet. This MIGHT be what happened although it doesnt explain how you got a TXID for the transaction...

OR

2) They sent the coins while they were on a fork, that TX was in the fork. they subtracted the balance from your account because the coins successfully sent. and then there was a small reorg in the chain and made all of those blocks orphaned. The balance wouldnt be returned to your account because the system thinks it was sent (and it was) but was rolled back so the coins went back to the cryptopia address and they dont know it.
This also could have happened which would explain how you got a TXID but the trading system on cryptopia should have tried to resend the coins in a new tx after the first one was orphaned....

OR

3) you somehow gave them an address for another coin by mistake, they sent the coins to that address but that address is not owned by you on the TES chain so you did not recieve the coins and probably lost the coins forever.

I really dont know what happened to the coins. But there is nothing that the TES team can do code wise to fix it.
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

@ zercom, the TX with ID a3c91add8bea783355af235c8a974760779fd35edcdf9a02375319b64d2bfaae does not seem to exist anywhere in the teslacoin chain. This brings me to one of three conclusions....

1) You entered an invalid address for the coins to be sent to (missing 3 letters will do this) and Cryptopia's automatic system tried to withdraw to the address, subtracted the balance from your cryptopia account. when the TX was being created the wallet gave an error and couldnt send the coins and then stopped trying because the address you provided was invalid. Meaning that even though the balance was taken away from you on cryptopia, the coins never left the exchanges wallet. This MIGHT be what happened although it doesnt explain how you got a TXID for the transaction...

OR

2) They sent the coins while they were on a fork, that TX was in the fork. they subtracted the balance from your account because the coins successfully sent. and then there was a small reorg in the chain and made all of those blocks orphaned. The balance wouldnt be returned to your account because the system thinks it was sent (and it was) but was rolled back so the coins went back to the cryptopia address and they dont know it.
This also could have happened which would explain how you got a TXID but the trading system on cryptopia should have tried to resend the coins in a new tx after the first one was orphaned....

OR

3) you somehow gave them an address for another coin by mistake, they sent the coins to that address but that address is not owned by you on the TES chain so you did not recieve the coins and probably lost the coins forever.

I really dont know what happened to the coins. But there is nothing that the TES team can do code wise to fix it.

3) no becouse my address is correct on history withdraw.
2) maybe
1) maybe
4) If the coins should go back, how long will it take?

evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

If you have been sent a transaction ID for the amount being sent to you, then you should be able to verify this with the block explorer. Sometimes it takes time for the amount to show up on the blockchain / block explorer, as it needs to be recorded first / registered on the block and submitted. Until then it wont show up. Though given the network for Tesla is not yet large, i am surprised why it has not come through.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
bigman0001

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

hi devs,

the wallet says not connected to internet (actually connected )and not syncing, can you help please. thanks.
bigman0001

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:06:49 AM

anyone found their wallet offline when the computer is online?
Rw13enlib88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

hi devs,

the wallet says not connected to internet (actually connected )and not syncing, can you help please. thanks.

Hi,

download the bootstap and add teslacoin.conf
that will help
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:10:00 AM

OR

OR

2) maybe
1) maybe

answer to 4) they would go back immidiately after the tx they were sent in is found to be an orphan. this means they would go back to cryptopias wallet, not your cryptopia account. if the system is not designed to recredit orphaned tx's then they will never recredit you the coins in this scenario. again, i dont know that this is what happened. it is just a possibility
zerocom
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

OR

OR

2) maybe
1) maybe

answer to 4) they would go back immidiately after the tx they were sent in is found to be an orphan. this means they would go back to cryptopias wallet, not your cryptopia account. if the system is not designed to recredit orphaned tx's then they will never recredit you the coins in this scenario. again, i dont know that this is what happened. it is just a possibility

Ok because it was not my mistake as it can be seen from the evidence I posted, if it was a serious person, and admit that there was an error in the blockchain, it should repay the coins that are lost in the tesla network, I do not know if it was a fork or not, but I'm not wrong, because the address of my wallet on cryptopia is correct, cryptopia tell me that the coins are in the tesla network. The only solution is dev that I have to repay, but so much I know she would not.

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

OR

OR

2) maybe
1) maybe

Ok because it was not my mistake as it can be seen from the evidence I posted, if it was a serious person, and admit that there was an error in the blockchain, it should repay the coins that are lost in the tesla network, I do not know if it was a fork or not, but I'm not wrong, because the address of my wallet on cryptopia is correct, cryptopia tell me that the coins are in the tesla network. The only solution is dev that I have to repay, but so much I know she would not.
there is nothing a dev can do to find those coins without rolling back the whole chain just to fix your transaction which is not something anyone would/should ever do. it is not the dev fault. orphaned blocks/transactions are a natural part of the blockchain. they have been around since the first bitcoin wallet. it is not the devs fault
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: