Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the average age of Bitcoin investors/users?
16-21 - 47 (18.2%)
22-30 - 121 (46.9%)
31-40 - 67 (26%)
40-55 - 16 (6.2%)
55+ - 7 (2.7%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Average Age of Bitcoin users  (Read 16607 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:44:48 AM

I think most of us here are at around 18 - 40, not sure though, but usually at  at 18 we've given freedom by our parents to do what we want, and not much monitoring our activities in the internet, and at 40, I think at around 30 to 40 years old, that's the time that  some of our fellow are engage in many jobs and side jobs to earn big.

StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:44:48 PM

I am 19 years old.

I believe bitcoin definitely regenerate. Bitcoin old player will be replaced by a new one, and it will occur continuously. But I think the average player bitcoin between 20-30 years old.
i do not think that the average age of bitcoin users is between 20 to 30 because in 20 to 26 year of age most of the boys or girls have not  yest completed their studies, therefore they have not such an extra time to give to bitcoin or to any other such kind of forum, to me the average age of the bitcoin users will be 30 to 40 because in such age people mostly grew up so mature and they have their full attention toward earning money therefore thy find news jobs, business or any other source of earning money, and that is the reason that i am sure that the average age of bitcoin users will be between 30 to 40.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:03:36 PM

I think most of us here are at around 18 - 40, not sure though, but usually at  at 18 we've given freedom by our parents to do what we want, and not much monitoring our activities in the internet, and at 40, I think at around 30 to 40 years old, that's the time that  some of our fellow are engage in many jobs and side jobs to earn big.

Yeah, I also think that most of that using bitcoin is an age you mentioned. But I also see there is some age under 18 years of age who use the bitcoin and they get excellent benefits when leveraging bitcoin. I think this is not a problem, because the problem is how to gain favor when using bitcoin
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 915

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:10:40 PM

Just wondered what age the average buyer of Bitcoin is. Myself I'm 36.

Wow.You are old. Grin Just kidding.

I`m 26 years old.Most of the active bitcoin users are between 25 and 30 years old.

I hope that more senior people will start using btc.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

I think the average age of a newbie bitcoiner is atleast 18 years old. I have talked to a lot of people and the majority of them are just teenagers. They're all into faucets, HYIP, gambling sites though. They haven't gotten into professional stuffs like making a website, designing logos, buying and selling of digital and/or non digital goods.

People that are older, 30-40 years old, they seem to have a lot of bitcoins. It's like they are doing bitcoins just to have fun while earning some money. They usually do trading, and gambling.

HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Average BTC user is between 20 - 45 years old and from various countries. There can be also some older users too, up to 55 years.  Wink
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 01:31:29 PM

Yeah, I also think that most of that using bitcoin is an age you mentioned. But I also see there is some age under 18 years of age who use the bitcoin and they get excellent benefits when leveraging bitcoin. I think this is not a problem, because the problem is how to gain favor when using bitcoin

I think the average is 22-30, because the average age of 22-30 is the time to work and earn money, and bitcoin be an alternative option, after a difficult looking for a job.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:53:28 PM

Based on the article I read. on average most bitcoin users are aged 25-34 survey of coindesk. But still, it is unreliable because it is difficult to identify bitcoin users  Smiley

Read this http://www.coindesk.com/new-coindesk-report-reveals-who-really-uses-bitcoin/
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

i think the majority of bitcoin users are between the ages of 18 to 30
i said the smaller age at 18 because lower than 18 does not really have money and willing to spend it on bitcoin and also older than 30 are not really interested in new technologies like bitcoin unless for the profit of trading.

although exceptions are always there.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:55:53 PM

my age is about 31-40  Grin i am not a buyer of bitcoin, i am just bitcoin seeker  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:57:14 PM

I think most people who use the bitcoin is aged 15-40 years. I see that many teenagers like to earn on its own and not vex their parents, and I never make friends with those who have the passion to be earning his own moment of free time after school
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:30:40 PM

As what the poll says the range of 22-30 has more votes maybe its only incident for the users here whi vote th poll but I dont think because more users are adults and has more experince and these people are and most probably the range of 31-40 , but I didn't fit in that rangen becauseI'm only in the range of 16-21 but its only my opinion.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

Bitcoin is basically a coin of tech savy people. So I guess, most of the bitcoin users are within 25-40 years of age.

Like I am now 30 and I know few more people who is within 27-30 years of age bracket. usually old people are not that much tech savy people. Hence very less amount of people above the age of 40 uses bitcoin, That's what I think!

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

I would reckon that the average age has ticked up over the last few years to be somewhere in the 25 to 34 year old (urban, tech-savvy) range
I fall in that bracket myself

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:59:53 AM

18-40 age range is a large one but it can be a group called the "Working" group, since at that age, people are working.
I am actually guessing that the majority of bitcoin users would be around 21-30 age range as new generation are very keen on internet and it's related technologies.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:12:55 PM

Its hard to determine the average age of bitcoin users since we cannot know who are the users and we dont have any statistical data about them. My Friends in facebook ranges from 13 to 40 years old and bitcoin users for more than a year. Some adolescent are much well-versed in bitcoin investment and earning bitcoins than me. Bitcoin has no age limit.

I agreed its too difficult to determine the average of bitcoin enthusiast, And bitcoin actually has no limitation in age, as long as you understand what bitcoin is all about it doen't matter what age you are. eitcven kids can be a bitcoin user like my niece I teach himto become a bitcoin trader in cryptocurrency. Cheesy Cheesy
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

Most of the early adopters age seems to be around 40, now the new comers or the people getting involved considering it to be a earning source as well investment seems to be around the age of 20-30.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:20:13 PM

I think the average is 22-30, because the average age of 22-30 is the time to work and earn money, and bitcoin be an alternative option, after a difficult looking for a job.

18-40 age range is a large one but it can be a group called the "Working" group, since at that age, people are working.
I am actually guessing that the majority of bitcoin users would be around 21-30 age range as new generation are very keen on internet and it's related technologies.

Yeah, might be true,as at 22, we are the new generation of workers,, but I think at around 30+ there are still bitcoin collectors, and I've read that the most busy and stressful part of our life is when you age 30 - 35, that's the time we keep looking for things that could make our life comfortable.

jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:22:16 PM

Bitcoin is basically a coin of tech savy people. So I guess, most of the bitcoin users are within 25-40 years of age.

Like I am now 30 and I know few more people who is within 27-30 years of age bracket. usually old people are not that much tech savy people. Hence very less amount of people above the age of 40 uses bitcoin, That's what I think!
Agreed. There's a lot of people in 25 - 40 age range that needs to find side jobs, and bitcoin is a great way to earn some money.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:20:21 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: