Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For all PayPal Experts  (Read 1535 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:36:08 AM

Dont Deal with paypal i think they clearly a scamming people

Can you please elaborate on which base you ‘think’ that paypal is a scam?  Simply just because they give more benefits to the buyers and ensures the security of their transaction makes them scammer through seller point of view?

I am a trader and dealt many times with them as payment option for my digital goods, I never had any bad experience with them so far (in spite of the fact that they have critical restrictions in India).
Don’t blame anyone unless you have proof, it takes too much time to build a reputation and seconds to destroy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:59:33 PM

Can you please elaborate on which base you ‘think’ that paypal is a scam?  Simply just because they give more benefits to the buyers and ensures the security of their transaction makes them scammer through seller point of view?

I am a trader and dealt many times with them as payment option for my digital goods, I never had any bad experience with them so far (in spite of the fact that they have critical restrictions in India).
Don’t blame anyone unless you have proof, it takes too much time to build a reputation and seconds to destroy it.

At this point, you should read this: Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

bitcoinci.com

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:05:52 AM

better dony use paypal anymore
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:30:51 AM

At this point, you should read this: Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Timelord2067, Thanks for the reference thread, I am not sure how it’s going to work with PayPal in India.
Since any balance (literally any, even $0.1) received in the paypal account in India, it is auto withdrawn in the bank account associated with it because of the instructions are given by central bank of India.
So unless a credit card is linked to the paypal account, how sender is going to claim a refund with the reversible transaction (since his funds are auto withdrawn in the bank).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: