Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paysafecardbitcoin Makes Shady 3rd Party Trades  (Read 4991 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:14:54 PM

I'll let "TheButterZone" arrange things with you

Since he was the one to receive the WU and send you the bitcoins...

He has all the information I have about the WU sender, her story and what happened etc.

And to be honest with you I don't trust giving you the Senders Email and information
Mainly from this comment you made this morning, when i turned down your trade

"The source of this money is legit anyways. But you are right. who knows...internet is full of idoits in our days Smiley"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 01:37:37 AM

Are you serious?If i was a hacker i would be rich ! A person needed cash money, and he said he can send WU if i help him with cash. and i dont need cash so i said to make a trade with a WU -> bitcoin. before starting acusing someone think twice. I`m here and i`ll proove this.

So you paid a person in Romania Cash to Send WU for you?
A person needed money because was on his road in a trip and asked me to give him some money because he knew i have that kind of money and i said ok and did this trade. where is the scam thing regarding my username?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

The Lady who Sent the WU to "TheButterZone" Was paying someone for "Hacking Services". This lady has fallen victim to scammers in the past and was an easy target for someone.

I want to talk with the woman myself too!

Reading this thread, it's a red flag explosion.

To quote your most recent PM to me:
Basically the money that was sent to you it was clean i didnt knew the story behind...i just helped someone for a small profit like you did with me. if you want we can do vice-versa and refund bitcoins, you refund the woman, and i get refunded by the guy

paysafecardbitcoin:

YOU provided me a WOMAN'S name, via PM here, as the sender of the Western Union.

Do you know the difference between a man and a woman?

What were the first 3 letters of the woman's first name, and last name?

Who is this woman in relation to you?

Who is this guy you have spoken of, both in PM to me, and publicly on this thread?

What is the BTC address that you have provided to me?

Is the BTC address that you have provided to me yours?

If it isn't yours, whose is it?

Please list all parties to this clusterfuck, their relation to you, each other, and me.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
paysafecardbitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:47:23 AM

Are you serious?If i was a hacker i would be rich ! A person needed cash money, and he said he can send WU if i help him with cash. and i dont need cash so i said to make a trade with a WU -> bitcoin. before starting acusing someone think twice. I`m here and i`ll proove this.

A person needed money because was on his road in a trip and asked me to give him some money because he knew i have that kind of money and i said ok and did this trade. where is the scam thing regarding my username?

The Lady who Sent the WU to "TheButterZone" Was paying someone for "Hacking Services". This lady has fallen victim to scammers in the past and was an easy target for someone.

Basically the money that was sent to you it was clean i didnt knew the story behind...i just helped someone for a small profit like you did with me. if you want we can do vice-versa and refund bitcoins, you refund the woman, and i get refunded by the guy

paysafecardbitcoin:

YOU provided me a WOMAN'S name, via PM here, as the sender of the Western Union.

Who is this guy you have spoken of, both in PM to me, and publicly on this thread?

Please list all parties to this clusterfuck, their relation to you, each other, and me.

Yes i know the difference between a woman and a man.
I dont know who the woman is, i just helped someone with money . I was supposed to get the money from the woman but it was too late here.
The person i spoke about is a person that somehow i know it
the btc adress is mine. and bitcoins supposed to be mine as i paid the guy that gave me the wu details(wich in any case its not a scammer -> ask the woman)
the woman knew that the money was sent for bitcoin to help out the person i talk about, so i dont know where the scam is. And if there is anything to be done i can refund the Bitcoins, you can refund the woman, and i have to get my money back from the person i spoke.
For me its already a situation because my name is in mud. And yes i have a loan to pay this weekend. does this make me a scammer?
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 02:06:33 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 06:06:32 AM by TheButterZone

paysafecardbitcoin:

Yes i know the difference between a woman and a man.
I dont know who the woman is, i just helped someone with money . I was supposed to get the money from the woman but it was too late here.

If you don't know who the woman is, how did you PM me her name? Your refusal to repeat the first 3 letters of the woman's first name, and last name, is a RED FLAG.

The person i spoke about is a person that somehow i know it

That's a garbage sentence. Try again.

the btc adress is mine. and bitcoins supposed to be mine as i paid the guy that gave me the wu details(wich in any case its not a scammer -> ask the woman)

We did. Red flag.

the woman knew that the money was sent for bitcoin to help out the person i talk about, so i dont know where the scam is.

She has not said that to me, how about you, RandomQ? Red flag.

And if there is anything to be done i can refund the Bitcoins, you can refund the woman, and i have to get my money back from the person i spoke.

So, working backwards...
"the guy" needs to provide services to the woman<paysafecardbitcoin pays "the guy" minus "15$" commission(?)<paysafecardbitcoin receives BTC from TheButterZone<TheButterZone sends BTC to paysafecardbitcoin<TheButterZone receives WU<the woman sends WU to TheButterZone<the woman is given TheButterZone's name and city by "the guy"<"the guy" is given TheButterZone's name and city by paysafecardbitcoin<paysafecardbitcoin is given TheButterZone's name and city by TheButterZone<"the guy" asks for money from paysafecardbitcoin<"the guy" communicates to the woman that he will provide "hacking servces" to find her previous scammer

RED. FLAG. EXPLOSION.

For me its already a situation because my name is in mud. And yes i have a loan to pay this weekend. does this make me a scammer?

Your username is "in mud". Where have you provided your real name?
How many red flags do there need to be?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:21:06 AM

As i can see you spend a lot of time trying to get me out from this forum wich wont happen because i`m unguilty.
THERE IS NO SCAM HERE.
1. WOMAN didnt paid for any services, she helped the guy out
2.I just did my trade part in this `game` but if i knew the story behind the scene i would definetly wont do any exchange
3.The guy confirmed me that she didnt paid him for any services and that he explained her about the bitcoin thing
4.Where is the scam and who scammed who?
5. the name was given to my like i gave it to you...

I would really like to get things reversed.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:25:00 AM

1. WOMAN didnt paid for any services, she helped the guy out

"  so I hired some computer hackers to see if they can find a man that scam me.  and that's where I kinda am today ... apparently still getting scammed."

"  I'm praying maybe this time I'll win and he turns out to be honest man and he helps me find my scammer. "

From the women
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 02:25:55 AM

paysafecardbitcoin, YOU tell "the guy" to refund the woman, his "hacking services" client. And make sure he also reimburses her for the Western Union fee she paid to be a part of this 4-person scammy clusterfuck. I will be waiting for her confirmation that she has gotten her money back. You both have until end of banking hours in Romania TODAY to give the woman her money back. A PDF of this topic will be forwarded to politiacapitalei@b.politiaromana.ro - the Bucharest Municipal Police, if Monday rolls around and she still hasn't gotten her money back.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:30:27 AM

One important question: Was someone scammed?

If the answer is no, just cut the crap and go on with your life and lock this thread.

If the woman comes to complaint about having been scammed, then re-open the thread.

About you, paysafecardbitcoin, remember you were careless and according to you, you've been using your home IP to browse around, and nobody will have a problem releasing that information if you're proved to be a scammer.

/thread
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:31:47 AM

paysafecardbitcoin, YOU tell "the guy" to refund the woman, his "hacking services" client. And make sure he also reimburses her for the Western Union fee she paid to be a part of this 4-person scammy clusterfuck. I will be waiting for her confirmation that she has gotten her money back. You both have until end of banking hours in Romania TODAY to give the woman her money back. A PDF of this topic will be forwarded to politiacapitalei@b.politiaromana.ro - the Bucharest Municipal Police, if Monday rolls around and she still hasn't gotten her money back.
You can send anything anywhere. where is my fault in this thing?I still dont fucking get it where is my fault? who i stealed money from?
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:33:03 AM

One important question: Was someone scammed?

If the answer is no, just cut the crap and go on with your life and lock this thread.

If the woman comes to complaint about having been scammed, then re-open the thread.

About you, paysafecardbitcoin, remember you were careless and according to you, you've been using your home IP to browse around, and nobody will have a problem releasing that information if you're proved to be a scammer.

/thread
I was careless because i`m not a scammer and i`m not here to scam.i could rent a damn vpn for 0,01 bitcoin a month or how much it is. I never thinked in my life that this will happen to me
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 02:35:13 AM

You can send anything anywhere. where is my fault in this thing?I still dont fucking get it where is my fault? who i stealed money from?

You had me send bitcoins to YOU, when YOU WERE NOT THE PERSON WHO PAID ME FOR THEM.

FUCK.

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:35:20 AM

Careful with all kinds of prepaid cards people, unless you're 100% sure you know the source of said cards.

Yup, because they buy them using Stolen Credit Cards

But this wasn't what he was doing this time

Western Union > BTC

Not only stolen CC - sometimes it's whitewashing from organized crime, and you dont' want to be on the receiving end of that.
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:38:19 AM

You had me send bitcoins to YOU, when YOU WERE NOT THE PERSON WHO PAID ME FOR THEM.

FUCK.
Yes it was my fault because i was happy to earn 15$ on this deal.But nobody said he was scammed.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 02:51:41 AM

Why is that a problem? Do you have any disclaimer saying people not to do that?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:07:25 AM

The Women has recanted her Story, Saying "The Guy" is not a hacker and that the money was now sent as "bitcoin trade" and that "He's a good guy"

I'll check back with the women in a week or so and see if "The Guy" is still a "Good Guy" and her friend.

The woman is very easy manipulated, and it sad to see her being taken advantage of again, because she it just grasping for hope.

Its just very Shady to use two 3rd Parties to complete a transaction

I will post an update if she changes her mind down the road

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:13:26 AM

One little advice to TBZ: If you can't handle the chance of being scammed on the amount of $125 you better stop now with your little BTC selling business.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 03:20:25 AM

We have to put a disclaimer saying "don't do stuff that could easily put you behind bars, even with a non-corrupt prosecutor, judicial system, and criminal laws that may exist in most of the 'civilized' world"?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:23:01 AM

We have to put a disclaimer saying "don't do stuff that could easily put you behind bars, even with a non-corrupt prosecutor and judicial system"?

Dude, you're obviously not tailored to deal in Bitcoins if you scream scam every time something like this happens.
Leave the business to the big boys, because you clearly still don't have the balls to be running such a business.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2013, 03:25:34 AM

We have to put a disclaimer saying "don't do stuff that could easily put you behind bars, even with a non-corrupt prosecutor and judicial system"?

Dude, you're obviously not tailored to deal in Bitcoins if you scream scam every time something like this happens.
Leave the business to the big boys, because you clearly still don't have the balls to be running such a business.

Did you see my name in the left column in the OP's spot? Reply to the right person, please.

If one of the big boys screams Man In The Middle scam, what the fuck am I supposed to do? "Meh"?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:26:49 AM

Did you see my name in the left column in the OP's spot? Reply to the right person, please.

Exactly. You didn't even had the balls to start the thread yourself, you had to ask someone else.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: